Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by KFWA
you say Harvard Lawyer but you're comparing him to a New York Billionaire.

I mean, New York Billionaire wouldn't have got alot of play on here in 2014 either

DeSantis has done good stuff in Florida.

This country has a track record with Harvard lawyers that choose a career in politics at the helm, Bush and Obama most recently so its not to hard to be hesitant about another.

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Steve4102: Maybe you could thank the likes of turdqueen for helping the demonrats?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If the RINOs do this, I will renounce my Republican ties and register Independent. That would be my last straw.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That would be a dumb move for the dimocrats.

Having Trump on the ballot will motivate the leftist voter base more than all the free stuff they promise.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I'm going to disagree with the second sentence,
"They know they can’t beat Trump so they have to just bar him from running for office and establish a one-party rule.""

they cheated him out once?? Why not twice??

Because Republicans have made headway and getting better in the Ballot Harvesting game...There is a lawsuit right now in California because the Pubs got to good at ballot harvesting in some districts and beat out the DEM candidates...

Sad that is what our elections have come to. Who can cheat the best...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/18/22.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by KFWA
you say Harvard Lawyer but you're comparing him to a New York Billionaire.

I mean, New York Billionaire wouldn't have got alot of play on here in 2014 either

DeSantis has done good stuff in Florida.

This country has a track record with Harvard lawyers that choose a career in politics at the helm, Bush and Obama most recently so its not to hard to be hesitant about another.

Amen to that. DeSantis may be doing excellent work in Florida, but put him on the national stage and he'll likely revert to "Establishment Republican" in a heartbeat. I don't trust him. I DO trust Trump's accomplishments that he did even when the Establishment Republicans fought him at every turn.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Slavek
Democrats might take steps making seem like they are trying to prevent him from being eligible for election, but will not succeed because he will be easy opponent to beat in next presidential election. Why eliminate an asset that will help you win in 2024?
I suspect they will take steps to him win Republican nomination.

Thats what they said in 2016. Then, he got 12 million more votes in '20.

Get a clue. After bare shellves, crashed economy and $12 gas he will get 10 - 20 million more.

And you stupidly forgot about House investigations and Durham revealing the Declass.

Like Q said, the left cant win.

Depends on who can harvest the most ballots in the swing states that don't have good laws, sadly. They can elect vegetables and have proven it. Why do you think it will be a landslide for Trump?

None of the important crap like the economy, jobs, shelter, food, and clean uderwear matter anymore since the DEMs learned how to steal elections with mail in ballots in the Swing states with crappy laws.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/18/22.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
As states “control” their own elections, one wonders what would happen if state legislatures passed laws allowing DJT to run in their states?

Would the feds stay “hands off”, as they have with ballot harvesting? Or would there be alphabet agency raids on State senators and Governors?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The 14th amendment has been used to ban one person so far who participated in 1-6. It ain't much of a stretch to use it against the person who told them to go to the Capital.

https://thearizonadailynews.com/jud...ing-office-under-14th-amendment-esquire/

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OP is a moron. GOP will be in charge in Jan and the DEMs cant do a damn thing about it. Trump has not been charged with anything and wont be before they depart for Christmas break.

OP likes to think he is smart but the opposite is true

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
OP is a full time noise generator.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hold into the connecting dots!!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The REAL truth is that Donald Trump is literally Jesus. His fast-tracked covid vaccine is an actual miracle. He even says so. He is totally going to fix everything. Really, guys. Don't worry. The Big Guy is totally in charge. They can't possibly rig another election against literal Jesus.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Trump will not be the nominee.
They have to find someone to beat "Mike" Obama and he's not it.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 27 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,070
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.