Home
Posted By: steve4102 Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
No really he is, House Republicans announced an Investigation into the Biden Crime Family.

This Is An Investigation of Joe Biden” – BREAKING: House Republicans Announce Investigation of Joe Biden and Biden Crime Family (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tion-joe-biden-biden-crime-family-video/

I can’t wait till they present all this evidence to AG Garland and he indicts the whole lot and Biden get impeached, then indicted.

Thank God for these brave Republicans helping to MAGA.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
I recommend that they conduct the investigation so slowly and methodically that they arrive at the "gotcha" evidence right as Democrats regain control of the House.
Posted By: chesterwy Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
(((Garland)))) won't doshit.

IT's on FOX as well:

BIDEN CORRUPTION
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Uh huh. You realize that the House Investigating Committee is still waiting for Eric Holder to turn over Fast and Furious documents, right?
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Are you sure, I mean he captured 70 Senate confirmation votes. Surely with that much Republican support he is a man of integrity and will take this very seriously.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I recommend that they conduct the investigation so slowly and methodically that they arrive at the "gotcha" evidence right as Democrats regain control of the House.

Whoever owns the Epstein sex videos is in power.
I just knew deep down McCarthy was the man for the job, sorry I ever doubted him.

Go Kevin
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by Clarkm

I wonder who that could be….
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
They're investigation is a pre-emptive procedural move. If they investigate him under favorable terms they can clear him and get closure, as an insurance policy against a real investigation down the road.
Posted By: gene270 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
you will be waiting a long time for an out come...like never
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

That just Russian disinformation., no big deal
Posted By: JeffP Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They're investigation is a pre-emptive procedural move. If they investigate him under favorable terms they can clear him and get closure, as an insurance policy against a real investigation down the road.

Winner winner chicken dinner
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted of providing young girls to unnamed men. That is odd.
Biden just promoted the judge.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover...his-litigator-appeals-courts-2021-11-17/
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Wake me up when someone goes to prison.
Posted By: akrange Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Believe Me..

Making this Country into a Dystopian Science Fiction Movie is much more Important than restoring the Republic..

Kommiefornia Kevin has already said the House will not Impeach..

The Bright Side is Millions will be spent and Harvard ,
Yale , Columbia other’s Students will have Jobs and learn how to prefect the Dystopian Ecosystem..

I’m Dying if I’m Lying..

Hahaha Hahaha
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Prison, who said anything about prison, this is about a house investigation.

Go Kevin
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Prison, who said anything about prison, this is about a house investigation.

Go Kevin
LOL! Thanks! laugh
Posted By: efw Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by chesterwy
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We really do need a sarcasm font

To the OP… I heard patriots have been in control T all along and 4D chess will have the rightful Pres back in White House soon so this House action can be a back up plan 😉
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
I predict a big nothing but hot air, even if there is something.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
I recommend you don't hold your breath on that one. The leftists will howl and the media will run interference for the BCF (Biden Crime Family). Hunter's laptop would be enough to sink anyone else on earth, yet he's still walking around with hookers and blow. It's a big waste of time in our two-tiered just us system.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by chesterwy
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We really do need a sarcasm font

To the OP… I heard patriots have been in control T all along and 4D chess will have the rightful Pres back in White House soon so this House action can be a back up plan 😉
Yeah, I believe that we should expect that in October of 2021, we call that Red October.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
The only justice to be had is from the people.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
I recommend you don't hold your breath on that one. The leftists will howl and the media will run interference for the BCF (Biden Crime Family). Hunter's laptop would be enough to sink anyone else on earth, yet he's still walking around with hookers and blow. It's a big waste of time in our two-tiered just us system.
That’s where you are wrong, McCarthy is in charge now. You’ll see.

Go Kevin
Posted By: deltakid Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Garland and his SS will never do anything, no matter the evidence.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
THIS is the sarcasm font
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The only justice to be had is from the people.
What happened to your unwavering support to Trust The Plan and The Military is the Only Way?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
THIS is the sarcasm font
…and this is the serious font.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
DOJ has known for a long time. They have done nothing, and will continue to do nothing..

Democrats will vote for whatever criminal they put in front of them..

Biden ain't any more screwed now than he was a year ago.
Posted By: Osky Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Isn’t Kevin the one who used to say “Now watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat”.?

Osky
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22

Go Kevin
LOL! Yeah. He’s done so much for the country already.
Posted By: akrange Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by deltakid
Garland and his SS will never do anything, no matter the evidence.

They won’t but the House has another Tool ..

The Marxist weren’t afraid to use it without Cause..

Kevin Girly Man Toy is as Bad as a Moldy Bagel …
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Steve4102: I hope the "Republicans" are successful in this venture but after assessing reality I predict the demonrats and the demonrat led "swamp" will shift into over-drive to protect china joe and his crime family!
The D.O.J. will drag their feet, the F.B.I. will drag their feet and if ever anyone is prosecuted the trial will be in D.C. and the biden crime family and china joe will skate via jury nullification.
Sad facts these.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Featherweight6555 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Grandstanding nothing burger.
Trial date neveruary 15,2083.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Dude....all that's gonna do is the spending of more tax dollars for a foregone conclusion! So....tell me that you honestly think that the dipschitt that sits in the DOJ chair is going to prosecute anyone? Ain't gonna happen!

GMAFB!!

Here's a CLUE:

NOONE IN GOVERNMENT IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
I'ma gonna cheer so loud when I see biden and his clan [hillary too] headed to Guam'tonnamoe prison, yea yea whooohooo!!!!!!
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Nothing burger, as in nothing will be done regardless of what they find and/or prove. For starters, Biden can simply blanket pardon the whole shebang or exercise prosecutorial discretion. Democrat voters, in case you missed it, don’t GAF what their politicos do or say, and the media they watch will bury this deeper than the Tonga Trench. All that matters is the agenda. My hope is that no conservative SCOTUS justices die or retire, and having the House means they can’t pack the court for now. Aside from that, this election just puts us in a holding pattern until 2024.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22

Go Kevin

You mean like when Eric Holder didn't bother to answer a Congressional subpoena and was held in contempt? Like that big nothingburger? The BCF won't be indicted because the Executive branch is run by the BCF. Kevin has no say in it whatsoever. The media won't cover any of this so no bad press. I wish I was wrong, but I'm not. You'll see.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Dude....all that's gonna do is the spending of more tax dollars for a foregone conclusion! So....tell me that you honestly think that the dipschitt that sits in the DOJ chair is going to prosecute anyone? Ain't gonna happen!

GMAFB!!

Here's a CLUE:

NOONE IN GOVERNMENT IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!
No siree Bob, not with McCarthy in charge, he is going to be kicking ass and taking names.
You’ll see.

Go Kevin
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
DOJ has known for a long time. They have done nothing, and will continue to do nothing..

Democrats will vote for whatever criminal they put in front of them..

Biden ain't any more screwed now than he was a year ago.

Yep. The only folks the DOJ are going to investigate and prosecute are White Conservative 2nd Amendment Supporters. 😡

They’re now nothing more than the Weaponized Arm of the Biden Crime Family and His Handlers. 😡
And NOBODY’s gonna do schitt to DemoRat’s and their Deep State Cabal. 😡

Lying Hiden Biden and Crackhead Hunter could rape and sacrifice a baby on the WH steps and never even face a Grand Jury. 😡😡😡

Should President Trump somehow manage to claim the White House Again, the DOJ Leaders should be hanged from the WH steps. Along with the Clinton’s, The Halfican, and Hiden Biden and his Crackhead Spawn.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
This.
Geeez, what a bunch of Debbie Downers.

We finally get some good news and something for our election efforts and y’all just piss all over it with negativity.

Cum on now, let’s say it together now…

GO KEVIN
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
If I were writing a political corruption thriller, I'd have had an expendable dupe to hang the goods on, in hopes of the persecution/prosecution ending once my dupe was cut down from the gallows.

ALL this goes so far beyond BCF and we know them to be at the root, but they are as yet untouchable.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
But Trump grabbed a poosy and wasn't real polite. LMAO
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Geeez, what a bunch of Debbie Downers.

We finally get some good news and something for our election efforts and y’all just piss all over it with negativity.

Cum on now, let’s say it together now…

GO KEVIN

It’s a reverse-psychology self-protection mechanism, Steve, that many employ to insulate themselves from the disappointment of…. Loss. For lack of a better word. One could say they MIGHT be secretly optimistic on the inside, but openly in denial of it.

That said, I too say

Nothing burger.

Lol.
Posted By: Featherweight6555 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Good afternoon Steve, you stay on this and keep us updated when they toast the bun.
Have a nice day.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22

Rip Van Winkle..
Posted By: DMc Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Yep. The only folks the DOJ are going to investigate and prosecute are White Conservative 2nd Amendment Supporters. 😡

They’re now nothing more than the Weaponized Arm of the Biden Crime Family and His Handlers. 😡

Lying Hiden Biden and Crackhead Hunter could rape and sacrifice a baby on the WH steps and never even face a Grand Jury. 😡😡😡

Should President Trump somehow manage to claim the White House Again, the DOJ Leaders should be hanged from the WH steps. Along with the Clinton’s, The Halfican, and Hiden Biden and his Crackhead Spawn.
Do you know the difference between Brazil and the USA? 3,000,000 Americans can show up ARMED.
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Do you know the difference between Brazil and the USA? 3,000,000 Americans can show up ARMED.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This.

Yep. Because it’s never gonna happen. 😡
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Good afternoon Steve, you stay on this and keep us updated when they toast the bun.
Have a nice day.
I’m on it baby, I’m on it, hopefully Aces and Local Dirt will be along shortly to set you Debbie Downers straight so you get with the program.

Go Kevin
See even Gowdy’s replacement Jimmy is coming out swinging.

Good things on the horizon.

Jim Jordan Says House Republicans Will Expose Biden’s Corrupt DOJ/FBI’s Involvement in Covering Up Hunter Biden’s Laptop From Hell (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ent-covering-hunter-bidens-laptop-video/

Go Kevin and Jimmy
Posted By: Stray Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Dems know they're stuck with Biden after a successful midterm, so...get the Republicans to get him out. How convenient! Then Kamala can appoint Gavin as their VP if she can get a majority vote in both houses, which she probably could.
Yeah, that’s it. LOL
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
No really he is, House Republicans announced an Investigation into the Biden Crime Family.

This Is An Investigation of Joe Biden” – BREAKING: House Republicans Announce Investigation of Joe Biden and Biden Crime Family (VIDEO)

I can’t wait till they present all this evidence to AG Garland and he indicts the whole lot and Biden get impeached, then indicted.

Garland will just order a new shredder. He will goose step around his office listening to it destroy documents.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/17/22
Smoke and mirrors.
Originally Posted by jdm953

Garland will just order a new shredder. He will goose step around his office listening to it destroy documents.
Naw really, I thought he was a good guy, I mean he was confirmed with 20+ Republican votes, that should mean he is a man of integrity right
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
The republicans are about to waste their majority if this is what they choose to do. It will just be for show anyway. They don't have the votes in the Senate to win. The Dems stick together.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
No schittttt....
All political check the box theater...

And gonna be a waste of millions of benjamins......
Posted By: jordan555 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
Yes they will find corruption. But just like every other facts found on Democrats. Nothing I repeat Nothing will be done. Hate to be so pessimistic but it happens all the time with the Demos. If it’s Republicans then the prosecute.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
Too many RINOs to make anything happen besides wasting a bunch of money.
Posted By: hanco Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
I’ll believe it when it happens
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
So much negativity, where are the Fire's Cheerleaders.

Cumon guys, lets get behind McCarthy and his team, he needs us,

Go Kevin
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by Stickfight

The problem? The list is highly likely to be "bi-partisan".

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Trump said it and Biden did it (Tara Reade) and look which one got all the backlash.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I want that hat.
Posted By: kingston Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
Theater.

Steve, I still think you're some kind of controlled opposition plant.

You post more noise and distraction than the Q-tards.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
I'll make it easy to understand. [bleep] McCarthy, rino piece of crap! That help your cheering!
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by kingston
Theater.

Steve, I still think you're some kind of controlled opposition plant.

You post more noise and distraction than the Q-tards.
Connect the dots, learn my comms, TRUST STEVE
Posted By: Redneck Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/18/22
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Rip Van Winkle..
Beat me to it.. smile
Posted By: reivertom Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/19/22
Biden isn't screwed, we are.
Posted By: hardin284 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/19/22
What is Durham up to?
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/19/22
Tell me again about Seth Rich. We will get the information when. Lol. Hasbeen
Posted By: BigDogBoogie Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/19/22
This is nothing but political theatre to pacify the rubes.

Nothing will happen.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by reivertom
Biden isn't screwed, we are.
Not any more
Haven’t you heard, Kevin McCarthy is going to be the New Speaker of the House.

Heads will roll now baby, heads will roll.

Go Kevin
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Biden is SCREWED - 11/19/22
Originally Posted by akrange
Believe Me..

Making this Country into a Dystopian Science Fiction Movie is much more Important than restoring the Republic..

Kommiefornia Kevin has already said the House will not Impeach..

The Bright Side is Millions will be spent and Harvard ,
Yale , Columbia other’s Students will have Jobs and learn how to prefect the Dystopian Ecosystem..

I’m Dying if I’m Lying..

Hahaha Hahaha
This is the primary goal of the WEF and the EU. The democRATs must be getting paid by them so it's a priority for the leftists.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire