Home
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Idaho murders - 12/01/22
Who all would have expected that an arrest in this case would have been made by now?

How long do you guess it will be?

This sockpuppet would like to know! grin
Posted By: killerv Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
They are probably binge watching Mind Hunter on netflix trying to figure out how to solve this case.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
That whole situation stinks with no 'official updates', cop gone rogue on a college girl who rejected him??
Posted By: JeffA Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
That whole situation stinks with no 'official updates', cop gone rogue on a college girl who rejected him??

Not something to be ruled out.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
It's because the FBI discovered that Hunter was seen being refused by one of the victims, to sell him crack just minutes prior to the 911 call. Apparently he was dressed in vintage native American attire with black face on twerking to macarena
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
However long it takes to build a case. If they cut corners to simply arrest someone all the armchair know nothings will complain about that.

Bottom line is, unless there is a known immediate threat to the public at large, they shouldn't release any details or info. It is under investigation.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
I'm another one with the opinion that the cops know who did it but can't find the critical evidence to prove it in court. They aren't saying much because they could scare him away before they get that evidence.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
I've yet to see any evidence that there were any murders. Looks like another intel op to me.
Posted By: ribka Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
However long it takes to build a case. If they cut corners to simply arrest someone all the armchair know nothings will complain about that.

Bottom line is, unless there is a known immediate threat to the public at large, they shouldn't release any details or info. It is under investigation.

I want the killer now. Just cut corners. Amazing how dumb and clueless the general public is.

There is a schit ton of evidence, especially DNA evidence, that has to be processed in a slow methodical approved way.

Everyone's "crime expert" because they watch murder she wrote of some ridiculous csi program
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
It seems like a criminal defense lawyer’s wet dream. One of the victim’s sister has gone on record calling it a “party house”. Another media outlet reported since it was a party house a lot of people know the digital code to unlock the doors. They probably really wanna nail down a solid case before arresting any suspects. The investigators probably have a very long list of physical evidence and id’s gathered from the house.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Idaho murders - 12/01/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
It seems like a criminal defense lawyer’s wet dream. One of the victim’s sister has gone on record calling it a “party house”. Another media outlet reported since it was a party house a lot of people know the digital code to unlock the doors. They probably really wanna nail down a solid case before arresting any suspects. The investigators probably have a very long list of physical evidence and id’s gathered from the house.

Probably more man-goo splatter in that house than a bedspread has at a Motel 6.

🦫
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Idaho murders - 12/02/22
Slow Police work????

Sometimes you have a lead, and sometimes you don't.

This little guy went missing in Late July of 2021. I don't believe they are any closer to finding him, or who ever took him, today than fifteen months ago.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/l...277-102950c3-ee41-40fd-a779-add247dc87ee
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Idaho murders - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by MPat70
It's because the FBI discovered that Hunter was seen being refused by one of the victims, to sell him crack just minutes prior to the 911 call. Apparently he was dressed in vintage native American attire with black face on twerking to macarena
Funny thing is thats totally believable with the current administration lol
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Idaho murders - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I want the killer now. Just cut corners. Amazing how dumb and clueless the general public is.

There is a schit ton of evidence, especially DNA evidence, that has to be processed in a slow methodical approved way.

Everyone's "crime expert" because they watch murder she wrote of some ridiculous csi program

Don't forget matlock!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Idaho murders - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Dayom. I didn't think of that. And I'm the Conspiracy Theorist.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Idaho murders - 12/02/22
From what I’ve seen through the decades is that the cops in Idaho are worthless. They’ve been aiding and abetting the criminal Feds for decades. Each big case that they’re involved in I’ve noticed that they seem to have an unnatural desire to be a paramilitary force instead of a rural peace officer. They get dressed up and kitted out with every gadget and gizmo known to “the operators” and that’ll fit on their costume. 😂

If they spent half as much time, money and resources on crime scene processing and criminal justice as they spend on their collective and individual SWAT teams, all the trips for those SWAT guys to Quantico and elsewhere for military training and anti-terrorist training geared towards “white nationals”. They were no impediment to the goal of tyranny by the federal government and in every case they were in fact happy to help their federal heroes in any way they could. They’re more concerned with carrying out the political will of the federal government than they are with the safety of the citizens of Idaho. The money and resources they continue to waste with their undercover infiltration of “white supremacy” or “white nationals” or my favorite catch all label “militias”….that supposedly terrible convergence where patriotism, freedom and The Constitution all intersect for the good of EVERY CITIZEN……that’s what they’re worried about.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Idaho murders - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
From what I’ve seen through the decades is that the cops in Idaho are worthless. They’ve been aiding and abetting the criminal Feds for decades. Each big case that they’re involved in I’ve noticed that they seem to have an unnatural desire to be a paramilitary force instead of a rural peace officer. They get dressed up and kitted out with every gadget and gizmo known to “the operators” and that’ll fit on their costume. 😂

If they spent half as much time, money and resources on crime scene processing and criminal justice as they spend on their collective and individual SWAT teams, all the trips for those SWAT guys to Quantico and elsewhere for military training and anti-terrorist training geared towards “white nationals”. They were no impediment to the goal of tyranny by the federal government and in every case they were in fact happy to help their federal heroes in any way they could. They’re more concerned with carrying out the political will of the federal government than they are with the safety of the citizens of Idaho. The money and resources they continue to waste with their undercover infiltration of “white supremacy” or “white nationals” or my favorite catch all label “militias”….that supposedly terrible convergence where patriotism, freedom and The Constitution all intersect for the good of EVERY CITIZEN……that’s what they’re worried about.

How much do they spend on swat teams and sending swat guys to Quantico? Versus how much they spend on crime scene processing?
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Idaho murders - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Probably more man-goo splatter in that house than a bedspread has at a Motel 6.

🦫

Haha, too funny.

#jackdidit
© 24hourcampfire