Home
Posted By: Uncle_Alvah How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22
From another forum, regarding this place........

Its a tough group of forums and buzybodies, trolls, self aggrandized experts, genuine asses, and mostly good guys abound there.

Could it even be more accurate? I don't think so.

To the good guys! Salute!
Posted By: Teal Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22
IDGAF what some other place with 1/10 the traffic or knowledgebase feels about this place.

And if you're not willing to list the "other place" - you're as real as roundoak. Bitch move.
Aunt Allie,

GFY

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
AR15.com??
Posted By: Raeford Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22
John Burns Wizardry of all things Long Range and Ukraine Forums?
Did the Friendliest FΓ ggot post that from Sniper’s Hide???
Originally Posted by Teal
IDGAF what some other place with 1/10 the traffic or knowledgebase feels about this place.

And if you're not willing to list the "other place" - you're as real as roundoak. Bitch move.
First reply nailed it.

Again.

I'd tell you, but, as you state, you don't give a f u c k. So which is it? Do or don't you. Can't have it both ways ballbag.
Originally Posted by Uncle_Alvah

I'd tell you, but, as you state, you don't give a f u c k. So which is it? Do or don't you. Can't have it both ways ballbag.

I don't give a f uc k as to the answer, the fact you didn't supply it at all is the point and that tells me what I need to know about you and your constant vagina monologues you overgrown clit.
Posted By: Raeford Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22
Wait:
Is HC in reference to 'Happy Camper' or 'Hunters Campfire'?

I don't give a f uc k as to the answer, the fact you didn't supply it at all is the point and that tells me what I need to know about you and your constant vagina monologues you overgrown clit.

hahahahaha,

Thats what I love about this place, you guys are FUN!!!
Posted By: Dess Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22
To whom it may concern at the other place,

GFY

Regards

Al
Naming the other forum gives the statement perspective and validates (or not) the value of such.

If only obviously.
Just wanted to add that I have been on several hunting/fishing forums, 24 Hour Campfire is BY FAR the BEST of them all!

KB
I'm a member of multiple outdoor forums. The one thing they all seem to have in common is that a large portion of their membership believes that said forum is the best and the rest, for the most part, suck for one reason or another. Everybody has their own personal reasons for why they/we frequent one forum more than another.
We don't care how cucks, C(_)NTS or can'ts envision those who can and do... Keep their manure on their side of the fence please.
Hmmm...must be paraphrasing, no hits on the exact "quote"

.....or FOS.
Originally Posted by ironbender

First reply nailed it.

Again.

It was surprisingly aggressive.
Aunt Allie creating drama again?

Vulva, your diction gave you away, again.

Starting your sock puppet life countdown now.

Bye, Jason!

🦫
Not defending....but it was a half a complement.
Others??

Hell, that's how HC percieves HC
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Bye, Jason!

🦫
Holy crap! I shot water out of my nose.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22
Originally Posted by Raeford
Wait:
yes, smile
Originally Posted by smokepole
Others??

Hell, that's how HC percieves HC
Astute!
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I'm a member of multiple outdoor forums. The one thing they all seem to have in common is that a large portion of their membership believes that said forum is the best and the rest, for the most part, suck for one reason or another. Everybody has their own personal reasons for why they/we frequent one forum more than another.

Adding only that some on other forums feel the Fire is a rough and unfriendly crowd with high levels of knowledge and experience. But the last two can come at a heavy price.

Lol

🦫
Posted By: efw Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22
Op is a dumbass troll
The Hunter's Campfire section on this forum is the Romper Room where the resident village idiots go to play. Post a topic there and they're sure to take it off the rails in short order with their nonsense.
Are there other forums that aren't full of mall ninjas and wanna be snipers living at moms house in their 30's and bragging groups from mk262 from their palmetto all day.

Bb
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The Hunter's Campfire section on this forum is the Romper Room where the resident village idiots go to play. Post a topic there and they're sure to take it off the rails in short order with their nonsense.

And here you are fulfilling your vision.

SMH

🦫
Musta been rokslide - the sandiest vagina of the hunting and gun boards…

I kinda like it here.
Aw, go toss yourself.

grin
Originally Posted by ErniesSalad

I kinda like it here.
Aw, go toss yourself.

grin

Awesome!

😝🦫

I'm going to have to use that at work.

I kinda like it here.
Aw, go toss yourself.

grin

Awesome!

😝🦫

His last name ain't "Salad," it's Sanchez.
Other forums have their idiots for sure, not near the number that hang out here. This forum has it all, post count kings, cut and paste clowns, keyboard commandos, name calling kiddies, the variety of bozos is endless.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Are there other forums that aren't full of mall ninjas and wanna be snipers living at moms house in their 30's and bragging groups from mk262 from their palmetto all day.

Bb
Good question. I think we all know that the simple and correct answer is no.
Uncle Alvah loves the cock
Other forums have their idiots for sure, not near the number that hang out here. This forum has it all, post count kings, cut and paste clowns, keyboard commandos, name calling kiddies, the variety of bozos is endless.
Dude, you've been here for 12 years and posted over 15,000 times. That's called pissing down your own leg.

I imagine you require a salad fork at dinner.

🦫

I kinda like it here.
Aw, go toss yourself.

grin

Awesome!

😝🦫

For real it is. Now get back to getting #airtight with your guvna…
This place is fun to read !
Originally Posted by MrWilson

It can be...

How many posts does your mom read to you before she gets tired?

Lol

🦫

And phoney gunsmiths.
Originally Posted by kolofardos
I think that's now a children's book, isn't it?

It can be...

Lol

🦫

My mother is long dead , but nice quip !
Posted By: mathman Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

For Size Queen story hour?

It can be...

Lol

🦫

My mother is long dead , but nice quip !

Mine too.

Thanks!

🦫

It can be...

Lol

🦫
My mother is at the end stage of Alheimers. Her "doctor" put her on double the "safe" dose of Fentanyl a couple months ago. She could go any day. She and I used to be close. She taught me how to read and write when I was four. I'd love it if she would read something again, to me or otherwise. It's been a long downhill journey that began about a year after I buried my father after his 6-year downhill slide with the same illness.

Thanks for the reminder.
Originally Posted by mathman

For Size Queen story hour?
I think it's required reading for all kindergartners now.
How does Jason Vulva have so much time on his hands to be a Mod on the Hide. Run 7-9 active sock puppets here on the Fire, and do an on-line Ministry?

His husband must be thrilled with the money Jason is making with his time.

🦫

Half of your posts have been in this forum, the rest in Free Classifieds.
LMFAO!!!!

Fuuking scumball sockpuppeteers.
And Gunswizard.

All irrelevant as fuuuuk...
" pics or it never happened" bytches..
🀣🀣🀣

Signed

Bwana......

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
You Sir are entitled to your opinion, pissing down the leg you must be talking about the idiots.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Easy there, LRJ. Let us not get caught up in Gizzard’s vagina modification procedure.

He has to do this a few times a year, or else...

🦫
Posted By: thaxted Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22

Bye, Jason!

🦫

Wait! What? You're saying uncle vulva is a sock puppet of this Jason dude that Ren and slum are always on? That's TFF! grin
Originally Posted by thaxted

Bye, Jason!

🦫

Wait! What? You're saying uncle vulva is a sock puppet of this Jason dude that Ren and slum are always on? That's TFF! grin

Yup.

Vulva is Jason.

🦫
Posted By: mathman Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22

Where was that gem about the 358 Winchester being a 100 yard cartridge?

I kinda like it here.
Aw, go toss yourself.

grin

Awesome!

😝🦫

For real it is. Now get back to getting #airtight with your guvna…

Touche Earnest.
I hope everyone has a fine evening.
All kidding aside, you folks a a lot of fun!
A mite thin skinned, but a lot of fun.

And for the curious, that quote is from a SASS forum. "Wire Saloon" May 18 2021

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Wait:

Hillary's C unt

Yeah those faags were just disappointed that there's no "Let's get together and 'shoot"' forum here at the fire.

Yeah those faags were just disappointed that there's no "Let's get together and 'shoot"' forum here at the fire.

I'm certain thats it!

Easy there, LRJ. Let us not get caught up in Gizzard’s vagina modification procedure.

🦫

Didn't know that, sorry.
Will this relieve him of the
"monthly visitor"?

🦫

Didn't know that, sorry.
"monthly visitor"?

Of course not. He’s always been a heavy flow Kinda gal.

🦫
BFD

🦫

Didn't know that, sorry.
"monthly visitor"?

Of course not. He’s always been a heavy flow Kinda gal.

🦫

Brushing his toffies and spits in the sink and sees tinge of blood and says yes ! safe for another month !
Posted By: T_Inman Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22
I don't know about you all, but I think it is happy time with happy sock.

Down to the basement I go......
Posted By: thaxted Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/01/22
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Wait:

Hillary's C unt

That's a verbal image I could do without. sick sick
Wait:

Hillary's C unt

Ever see a bulldog eating mayonnaise?
Wait:

Hillary's C unt

Wonder if that's what triggered T_Inmans post ?
Wait:

Hillary's C unt

Likely not...All you got to do is say β€˜Cock’ and Tiny is raiding the dirty laundry for a spunk sock.

🀣🦫
So, Roundoak is not real?
Wait:

Hillary's C unt

Ever see a bulldog eating mayonnaise?

Damn Teal a picture I did not want to visualize.
From another forum, regarding this place........

Its a tough group of forums and buzybodies, trolls, self aggrandized experts, genuine asses, and mostly good guys abound there.

Could it even be more accurate? I don't think so.

To the good guys! Salute!
I’ve been here 21 years and counting, and I’d say that’s a pretty accurate description! grin
I came in here when Shooters. com imploded, and I’ve always been thankful to Rickster for getting the Campfire going and giving us a new home.
At that time, there was around 200 or 250 of us refugees, and I felt we all knew one another.
Now there’s God knows how many of us and I know there’s everything the other forums claim. But I still feel pretty lucky to have landed here. There’s a freakin wealth of knowledge here. I don’t know how many times that fellow Campfire Members have given me good advice and pointed me in the right direction!
I hope that some of my own little knowledge has helped some others
One of the things that have constantly amazed me, is the number of people who knew what they’re talking about. From guns to reloading to history and many more subjects, I feel that overall we’ve got some great people around here!
Kinda blows that whole β€œtobacco chewing Red Neck” thing all to hell!
7mm

Boy you sure aren't wrong.....
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Huh?….Whut?

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ¦«

Huh?….Whut?

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ¦«
I thought it was finny as heck. Something you might not expect from wabi, but there it is.
Posted By: irfubar Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/02/22
I revel in the fact other loser forums think we are the wild west of forums.... suck it bitches...
A place where snowflakes melt.....
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Hmmm...must be paraphrasing, no hits on the exact "quote"

.....or FOS.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/02/22
Auntie Alvie,
Keeps coming back, like a raging case of herpes.
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I don't know about you all, but I think it is happy time with happy sock.

Down to the basement I go......

I think I'll join you, the basement is my favorite place.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/02/22
Wait:

Hillary's C unt

Likely not...All you got to do is say β€˜Cock’ and Tiny is raiding the dirty laundry for a spunk sock.

🀣🦫

Well all you need to do is hear 'Cock', and you're knocked up, so there's that.

That's nothing to be proud of dude...
[Linked Image from memesmonkey.com]
Ironic that Bricktop got banned while others of the same ilk here enjoy an almost cultlike following and admiration.
Ironic that Bricktop got banned while others of the same ilk here enjoy an almost cultlike following and admiration.
I've heard of swizards before. They're those guys that always end up in the ER with stuff "accidentally" stuck in their ass.

How many guns you fit up there, anyhow?
Thanks for your input , GunSwizzler.

LMAO
Is a sock full of nickels on your noggin real?

Posted By: SKane Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/02/22

With all the trolls being outed, it’s refreshing that you’re as real as real can be…..a real dispszhit.
If only there were a way to conduct an online search, a person could copy and paste the OPs words into an internet search engine and see where these words were posted or if he's FOS.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Is a sock full of nickels on your noggin real?

🀣🀣🀣🀣😳🀣🀣🀣
Originally Posted by irfubar
I revel in the fact other loser forums think we are the wild west of forums.... suck it bitches...
A place where snowflakes melt.....
Fuuuuuking Ayyyyyy!!!!

Arrrrgh!!!
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»
Posted By: deflave Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/02/22

Remember when you told everyone you were a gunsmith?

LOL

Kinda like the guy that’s been β€œreloading for 35 years” but starts a thread asking β€œWhich end the bullet go?”

LOL
Posted By: deflave Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/02/22

This whiny kghunt is besties with gopherfugker.

So many of your posts just drip with envy. Remember how envious you were that I "hoarded" 13 50 round boxes of 22 ammo? LOLOL.
Gunswizard.

Post up some " pics or it never happened" of your GunSmithy craftsmanship.

Don't need some long drawn out fuuuuking pm explaining away your reasons not too like you sent me before either...

🀣🀣🀣
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

So many of your posts just drip with envy. Remember how envious you were that I "hoarded" 13 50 round boxes of 22 ammo? LOLOL.
13 50rd boxes of 22 ammo.

Hoarder????

🀣🀣🀣

And Bricktop got banned?

What's next, Paul Barnard really rides an e-bike?
Small wonder, they call this place, "t
he Freak Show". laugh
Remember the they are watching us watch them thread.
He's too busy buying .22 ammo that he doesn't need then posting here gloating about it. If you don't need it, leave it for someone who does.
Originally Posted by renegade50

13 50rd boxes of 22 ammo.

Hoarder????

🀣🀣🀣

Shows you how much Gungizzard doesn't shoot eh?
My mother taught me long ago that "sticks and stone may break my bones but names would never hurt me" keep up the childish name calling if it makes you feel more manly. Most men have outgrown it by the time they reach puberty.
My mother taught me long ago that "sticks and stone may break my bones but names would never hurt me" keep up the childish name calling if it makes you feel more manly. Most men have outgrown it by the time they reach puberty.
My dad can beat up your dad.

Of them three whole deer you have shot in your lifetime.....you still got most of that first box of ammo left?

Anyone with more than 10 rounds is a hoarder. You should give the other 7 away.
He's too busy buying .22 ammo that he doesn't need then posting here gloating about it. If you don't need it, leave it for someone who does.

LOL
Never mentioned anything about hoarding or envy, I said he was a greedy selfish clod.
My daughter beat up your violin playing honor student son in 4th grade at recess.
Posted By: ribka Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

And phoney gunsmiths.

amen jim
Never mentioned anything about hoarding or envy, I said he was a greedy selfish clod.
What a Nancy.......

1 brick of .22 ammo and 3 boxes.

A grand total of 650 rds.

JFC........

Thats like a 2hr session of can shooting for a grand kid with a marlin model 60 for fuuuuuks sake....

Even less time if the kid is familiar with shooting already and plenty of targets chucked out in front of him.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Apparently words sting very hard

You have several of us on Ignore
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

PB you gave Nancy a case of simmering butthurt obviously.

🀣🀣🀣
Originally Posted by slumlord

Not me!!!
I just checked.
So now he can see your post.
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Don't change a thing, kids.
Posted By: irfubar Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/02/22

If I could see this post I would respond to it... but I can't, so I won't.... smile

Ok let's keep it PG-13 or better. Chilrins read this

🀣🀣🀣
A grown man bitc hing about how much ammo another man buys. Just fugking WOW
LMAO
Originally Posted by irfubar

If I could see this post I would respond to it... but I can't, so I won't.... smile

The walls are closing in

nobody loves me πŸ₯²πŸ˜¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

🀣🀣🀣
A grown man bitc hing about how much ammo another man buys. Just fugking WOW
LMAO

If Gizzards regards 650 pews as a hoard

He is def a FED
What a Nancy.......

JFC........

Thats like a 2hr session of can shooting for a grand kid with a marlin model 60 for fuuuuuks sake....

Even less time if the kid is familiar with shooting already and plenty of targets chucked out in front of him.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

I’d hate to hear what he’d call me..😳
Mm dayum

I get the bubble guts now just from nana’s text messages

πŸ˜©πŸ€’πŸ’€
PB don't buy any bulkies of .22 at wally worl.

#superhoarder....

πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£
Mm dayum

I get the bubble guts now just from nana’s text messages

πŸ˜©πŸ€’πŸ’€
Physchosymatic or how ever it is spelled.

You know you still gotta do nana Christmas breakfast/dinner or what the fugg ever she does every year.

Make sure you get that Unca Si 14 yr old worn fuzzy plastic cup.
Wiped dry with her 2 week old air dried dish rag .

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€’🀒🀒
You're on ignore with the other morons that infest this forum. Don't even start in about "fake gunsmith", have you worked in the gunsmithing department of a major firearms manufacturer ? Have a gunsmithing associate degree ? Owned your own shop ? Taught gunsmithing at a community college ? I didn't think so, your ignorance is obvious !
I know I'm still relatively new around here, but I enjoy 24hr Campfire! It's hilarious, it's well meaning, it's rude, it's basically every-man-for-himself, type of forum!

I know all too well about internet forums, getting banned, getting reinstated, etc... And some, I left on my own vs getting into it with the main Mod/Admin. Huntingnet.com (aka HNI) used to be a heck of a great forum, but over the years it got sold off, and some agency somewhere bought it out, and now it's filled with spammers. Refuge Forums is a great site, but you have to be a duck hunter, geese, waterfowl, etc... or else you'll get looked at kind of funny until they get to know you. I used to be a waterfowler, but the blind laws (who can build a duck blind and where), and the overall lack of waterfowl, turned me off. Besides that, I damn near froze my a$$ way too many times in the past!
Posted By: EdM Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/02/22
Originally Posted by navlav8r
What a Nancy.......

JFC........

🀣🀣🀣🀣

My thoughts as well.
Originally Posted by ButchA61
I know I'm still relatively new around here, but I enjoy 24hr Campfire! It's hilarious, it's well meaning, it's rude, it's basically every-man-for-himself, type of forum!

I know all too well about internet forums, getting banned, getting reinstated, etc... And some, I left on my own vs getting into it with the main Mod/Admin. Huntingnet.com (aka HNI) used to be a heck of a great forum, but over the years it got sold off, and some agency somewhere bought it out, and now it's filled with spammers. Refuge Forums is a great site, but you have to be a duck hunter, geese, waterfowl, etc... or else you'll get looked at kind of funny until they get to know you. I used to be a waterfowler, but the blind laws (who can build a duck blind and where), and the overall lack of waterfowl, turned me off. Besides that, I damn near froze my a$$ way too many times in the past!
Why you change your handle? Decide real name was not a great idea?
You're on ignore with the other morons that infest this forum. Don't even start in about "fake gunsmith", have you worked in the gunsmithing department of a major firearms manufacturer ? Have a gunsmithing associate degree ? Owned your own shop ? Taught gunsmithing at a community college ? I didn't think so, your ignorance is obvious !
" pics or it never happened"

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I am in soooooooo many people's heads on here.

I am a dik!!!

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Current Participants: gunswizard, renegade50
Pics.............
#660788228 minutes ago
G
gunswizard Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sure I'd be happy to oblige. Got an e-mail address ? What kind of pics would you like, build of a prototype Browning rifle ? A motorized reloading press ? Unique feature when tuning S & W revolver action ? Do you have any pics to support your claims ? I have hundreds. I retired as a Manufacturing Engineer, head of a Special Machine Design and Build Group. Would you care to share any of your qualifications ?

Reply Quote
Unread by: none

Re: Pics.............
#66079084 minutes ago
Clarksville, TN
R
renegade50 Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Nope you ain't getting my address.
Name one time fuuuktard I have ever claimed to be a gunsmith.....

Put em up on 24.....
That's about it...
" pics or it never happened" you fuuuking toehead with a case of simmering butthurt....

Edit Reply Quote
Unread by: gunswizard

🀣🀣🀣

Bless his heart.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by navlav8r

My thoughts as well.

Buncha selfish clods!

Somebody, somewhere, already had "ButchA" has a username on this forum. I don't know how who or when. But it was what it was. So, I decided to add "61" on the end for the year of my birth.

All other forums, all over the place, whether hunting & fishing, golf, music and electric guitars, etc... I am always "ButchA" (Butch Ammon) all over the internet.
The best thing about this place is the fact they haven't banned me yet! I keep getting banned everywhere else! I got banned at Africa Hunting this week. I don't know why though. All I did was tell them they are all a bunch of pompous twits and they can all go [bleep] themselves. But the Campfire is definitely the best site on the internet.

Somebody, somewhere, already had "ButchA" has a username on this forum. I don't know how who or when. But it was what it was. So, I decided to add "61" on the end for the year of my birth.

All other forums, all over the place, whether hunting & fishing, golf, music and electric guitars, etc... I am always "ButchA" (Butch Ammon) all over the internet.
It was ButchAmmon when you first joined.
I offered to e-mail the "gentleman" all the pictures he'd want of my work and qualifications, but he declined in a profanity laced PM. Goes to show that he's lacking in any redeeming qualities that is unless acting like a keyboard commando can be counted as an accomplishment of any merit. So he now joins others of his kind on ignore. Bye.
The simmering butthurt runs deep in gunswizard.
Guess we ain't gonna get
"Pics or it never happened " from ya huh???

Had his chance to post his pics on here .
And make me eat humble pie.
And everyone else who has hammered his azz for years.

Here is what he sent me pm

I am crushed he put me on ignore.πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€—

🀣🀣🀣🀣

And you sir are a foulmouthed jackwagon whose sole claim to fame is being another of the 'Fire's resident blowhard frauds. I don't need to post anything for a moron like you. Off to ignore you go. Bye !

Reply Quote
Re: Pics.............
#66080397 minutes ago
G
gunswizard Online Content
Campfire Ranger
gunswizard has removed themselves from this conversation.

Reply Quote
Reply To This Conversation
Gunswizard....

Classic thin skinned beta male bytch schit...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I offered to e-mail the "gentleman" all the pictures he'd want of my work and qualifications, but he declined in a profanity laced PM. Goes to show that he's lacking in any redeeming qualities that is unless acting like a keyboard commando can be counted as an accomplishment of any merit. So he now joins others of his kind on ignore. Bye.
Ok
Hey Zippy you said you put me on ignore.
Or are you just peeking right now.
Cause It should say this user is ignoring you when I just checked to see if I could send you a pm to see if you have me on ignore.

It dont.......

You need a class on how to use the ignore feature???

πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£
I asked to see his "qualifications" but he declined, must not have any or else he'd have posted them. Typical 'Fire cut and paste bully, all talk and no accomplishments, that is unless you feel that name calling is an accomplishment.
I guess maybe calling Gunswizard a Toehead was a bit much???

πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£
I asked to see his "qualifications" but he declined, must not have any or else he'd have posted them. Typical 'Fire cut and paste bully, all talk and no accomplishments, that is unless you feel that name calling is an accomplishment.

You said you was putting me on ignore.

Like in the PM sir dumb of fuuuk..
Where have I said anywhere or anytime I was a Fuuuking Gunsmith on 24 hr campfire.

I have led a Walter Mitty life too...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Simmering Butthurt is a mutha fuuuuka ain't it Gunswizard the " gunsmith"..
🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Gunswizard
Age 2 days.

Someone bought all the .22 ammo 20 mins prior to him being born...
You're wasting your time with the azzinine posts, you're now on ignore.
And he ain't stopped crying since...
🀣🀣🀣
You're wasting your time with the azzinine posts, you're now on ignore.
Let me checkπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Yes..........
Now his simmering butthurt can simmer even more.
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
#woundsthatdonthealinhismind.

" pics or it never happened"

Kicks another beta boys azz.......

Don't be a peeker gunswizard.
It will eat at you....

🀣🀣🀣

Ingwe captured it.

Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by ButchAmmon
The Admins/Mods approved my login, so here I am.... This looks like a really great place!

Where did you find an admin or a mod?
Posted By: skeen Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ingwe captured it.

The Admins/Mods approved my login, so here I am.... This looks like a really great place!

Butch seems a little slippery, eh?

Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ingwe captured it.

Butch seems a little slippery, eh?

Lol, time will tell.
Keep on dreaming, d ooshbags never bother me.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/03/22

gunswizard,

if you are capable of emailing pictures, you certainly should be able to figure out how to post some here. I'm sure some of us besides renegade50 would enjoy seeing some of your accomplishments. I know I'd like to see the motorization of a reloading machine.

It's kind of what this forum is for...............sharing accomplishments and life stories.

Although he needs no defending, other than perhaps for his notably gruff manners, renegade has shared his accomplishments here, in words and pictures, so many times I can't remember when he started. Gunstock refinishing, hunting stories complete with details of his planning and pictures of the terrain from above and the ground, right down to mowing his back lawn. Yeah, he's an azzhole at times, an admitted one, but he doesn't lie about what he's done or is doing.

If you don't know how to upload photos here, just ask. Someone will be along to refer you to various methods. If you choose not to, that's on you and folks are likely to not believe much of what you say.
Keep on dreaming, d ooshbags never bother me.
Did you peek???
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€—πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣
Yes..........

Bump so that he doesn't have to feel guilty about peeking.
🀣🀣🀣
Yes..........

Gunswizard probably feels like a rape victim crying in the bottom of the shower...
Arrrrgh......
🀣🀣🀣
Yes..........

Gunswizard probably feels like a rape victim crying in the bottom of the shower...
Arrrrgh......

LOLOLOL/bump.
That's it mister bike doosh, enjoy the company of your fellow azzclowns on ignore. Bye !
That's it mister bike doosh, enjoy the company of your fellow azzclowns on ignore. Bye !
What a faqq.
He is Monitoring this thread....
Simmering butthurt baaaaad...
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Arrrrrrgh....
Renegades trap line still working… Classic
🀣🀣🀣

Kinda like you after sending dick pics and disparaging PM’s to the Master Bin. Got you banned for what 1 year, then you cried and whined to your buddies to beg Master Bin to let you back on, what was it 50-60 pages of begging.
Originally Posted by Springcove
His dirty drawers work every time on the hook.
Originally Posted by Swifty52
🀣🀣🀣

Kinda like you after sending dick pics and disparaging PM’s to the Master Bin. Got you banned for what 1 year, then you cried and whined to your buddies to beg Master Bin to let you back on, what was it 50-60 pages of begging.
And another one.
🀣🀣🀣

Boy....
That sounds like a pretty major thread that only you seem to have seen..
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hey maybe the Bin can chime in also.
Surely he would remember all of that also.

Didn't your dumb fuuuking azz post this 2 or 3 weeks ago.
How did it work out for you then???
And please post up the links
And gather others who know of this made up schit in your mind.

I will wait.....

Just like I am from 2 or 3 weeks ago when you threw this fantasy in your mind out their then.

Another simmering butthurt case....
Weren't you the Army parts changer " mechanic" I fuuuked up years ago on here IIRC???
REMFomatic type????

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Putting him on ignore doesn't fit into the maseypoo sockpuppet ignore.

Swifty52 is rolling fine on his own 2 misfiring simmering butthurt brain cells.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
B type simmering butthurts blast from the past types trying soooooo hard to get a gotcha in on me.

I love it!!!!

And it dont get em very much except showing what simmering butthurt little bytches they are...

Did you take me off your frosty the snowdouche christmas card list??.

Please don't.
That will absolutely devastate me.......

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Arrrrrrrrgh.....
Naw I am telling the truth. I know it hurts. Facts are facts. Pot calling kettle black or throwing stones while living in a glass house. I ain’t butt hurt, I only read your babble sh*t when bored. Think I will find that beg thread as it was hilarious.
Originally Posted by Springcove
His dirty drawers work every time on the hook.
Maseypoo,s paper thin lips are wore the fuuuuk out.
He ain't biting lately with his sockpuppets.

Information
Disinformation

And what is reality inbetween has him a little leary..

And he needs to be leary....

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Arrrrrgh......
Naw I am telling the truth. I know it hurts. Facts are facts. Pot calling kettle black or throwing stones while living in a glass house. I ain’t butt hurt, I only read your babble sh*t when bored. Think I will find that beg thread as it was hilarious.
We will wait...

I asked Bin to ban me, you fuuuking pinhead.
Outright on this forum.
That is what you find in your fugged up memory you stoooid fuuuk...

Circa 2015
Then via pm conversation.
Bin said make a sockpuppet and abandon Ren 50.

I made a sockpuppet ....
Got nailed inside of 24hrs because of my posting style and my inability to hide it.
And Bin banned the fuuuk outta it
Totally gone.
Unlike others that get banned and their account still shows
Then I made another
Same deal.

Bin was playing a joke on me .
Bin wants me ren50 raw dog on here .
Cause I bring in the hits, veiws ,traffic from fuuuking up stoopid fuuuks like you on here and people like those types of threads.
And I also post semi half azzed interesting schit some find of interest on here.
Unlike many such as your stoopid azz..

Just like all the Maseypoo sockpuppets I have fuuuked up on here.
People love that schit.
And that equals Benjamin's for Bin....

I'm Bins informal hitman when I turn on the switch.

I suggest you go Google 24 hr campfire and scroll down the hits and find the interview Bin did discussing his site , theories of moderation and how members police the site collectively in his way of thinking.

All you stoopid fuuuking butthurt bytches
All you stoopid fuuuking sockpuppeteers

Deserve all the scuffing up you get.
Grow some fuuuuking sack.......

Bin sends me the indirect msg thru his little game he played telling me to create a sockpuppet then nuking it x2.

That tells me he wants me rawdog uncut renegade50
Cause I produce
And production is mutha fuuuking power...

So you fuuuktards with simmering Butthurt little feelers.
Go send a PM to Bin and whine about me scuffing you bytches up baaaaad.....
See what it will getcha....
Nothing.........

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Arrrrrrrrgh...
So many words.

So many hits.

Bin loves RenFiddy better than tits.
Oh......
How many here have ever actually spoken to Bin.
How many here have ever gotten a informal green light from Bin to take care of the place from a ph call to address some issues and why members would join and then bail from gatekeepers riding their azz...

Bin has given me the riot act PM 3 or 4 times about nekkid pictures or the money shot old lady pic
Cause some guys where like wtf
Ren50 post that pic and nada happens to him.
I post it and it gets nuked.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I told Bin recently no more nekkid pics from me.
Cause he has been doing some schit to sockpuppets since June 19.

Information
Disinformation

What are the sources of either

And what inbetween is what really has or will happen or been going on???

Hum a na
Hum a na
Hum a na........

Arrrgh......
You all put this cryptic schit together and figure it out if ya want.

Lot more schit going on and dynamics than most can think.

All you solid guys.
I would have your 6 anyday.

Fuuuktards...
That's another matter with zero ROE AFAIC....
Originally Posted by kingston
So many words.

So many hits.

Bin loves RenFiddy better than tits.
He loves you too.
I luv ya too man...
Not in a gay way either.

You are a sith lord Kaiser Sosa.
DGAF about how to spell his name.
One of the few I won't fuuuk with on here.

And production is power ........
Many of us know that.

And many on here are simply jealous of it in their fuuuuking Walter Mitty existence.....
Time to tap outta this hunt.
Be back in here in the morning.
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Arrrrrgh.....
That’s right jack

You a made man on this mofo when Skydaddy calls you from Alhambra Cali, and you hear that tinkling of fine china in the background

lol

Posted By: SargeMO Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/03/22
If a$$holes were jets, this place would be LAX wink

That's fine. The worst internet gun forums are over-moderated snowflake havens because they're always siccing the mods on people making fun of their Brony avatar etc.
Posted By: Teal Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/03/22
So Rick is Q?
So Rick is Q?
Nope...
Just Blossman Bin far as I know.
🀣🀣🀣
Posted By: RUM7 Re: How others perceive the HC - 12/03/22
So Rick is Q?
It's all starting to make sense. That Q retard thread must be a goldmine for Mr. B
Qtards make normal conservatives look really bad.
PS: Aren't they still waiting for some big reveal???? Lol
Swifty 2 cell brain
Did you find that thread where I was sending Bin dick pics and insulting him.
You know ..

The one where I got banned for a year and all of my friends on here went on for 50 or 60 pages pleading to Bin to let me back on.

?????

Thanks guys for doing that for me back then.
Those 50 or 60 pages on that thread you all did on my behalf to get me unbanned.
I will never forget that .
And I'm sure none of you will either.
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
I will never forget each of you guys individually for doing that for me.
Owe ya all a solid... redeemable when needed.

Love you all like a pesky kid brother
Hate ya at times like a mean older sister..

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€”πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Arrrrrrgh.....
Originally Posted by RUM7

Any minute now juss u wait son
Waiting still.
Patiently.

Been almost 3 weeks IIRC...

Arrrrrgh.....
Originally Posted by RUM7
The "big reveal" is a railcar full of lube, so the dry ass-fuucking happening now will finally end. I, for one, have never trusted the plan.
"The Plan" Lol
The plan is to build a better tin foil helmet. Maybe buy another 100 bricks of 22 amo. Maybe, just maybe stock up on a 10th year supply of My Patriot Supply.
How in dee hell in the wild world of sports did this turn into a Q thread???

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ΄β€β˜ οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Arrrrrrgh.....
So Rick is Q?

LMFAO

Before you go any further, please sit down and grab a cold one. This is going to be very stressful for you.

Look what came in the mail today.

6mmbr is far more respectful and more serious. This is a circle jerk.
Originally Posted by Cowboy21
6mmbr is far more respectful and more serious. This is a circle jerk.

GFY
"Just a bunch of wild, an' crazy guys." laugh

Before you go any further, please sit down and grab a cold one. This is going to be very stressful for you.

Look what came in the mail today.

So that's where it went! You sonofabitch!
© 24hourcampfire