Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Never mentioned anything about hoarding or envy, I said he was a greedy selfish clod.
What a Nancy.......

1 brick of .22 ammo and 3 boxes.

A grand total of 650 rds.

JFC........

Thats like a 2hr session of can shooting for a grand kid with a marlin model 60 for fuuuuuks sake....

Even less time if the kid is familiar with shooting already and plenty of targets chucked out in front of him.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d hate to hear what he’d call me..😳

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Mm dayum

I get the bubble guts now just from nana’s text messages

😩🤢💀

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
PB don't buy any bulkies of .22 at wally worl.

#superhoarder....

🥴🥴🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Mm dayum

I get the bubble guts now just from nana’s text messages

😩🤢💀
Physchosymatic or how ever it is spelled.

You know you still gotta do nana Christmas breakfast/dinner or what the fugg ever she does every year.

Make sure you get that Unca Si 14 yr old worn fuzzy plastic cup.
Wiped dry with her 2 week old air dried dish rag .

👍🏻👍🏻🥴🥴🤢🤢🤢

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You're on ignore with the other morons that infest this forum. Don't even start in about "fake gunsmith", have you worked in the gunsmithing department of a major firearms manufacturer ? Have a gunsmithing associate degree ? Owned your own shop ? Taught gunsmithing at a community college ? I didn't think so, your ignorance is obvious !

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I know I'm still relatively new around here, but I enjoy 24hr Campfire! It's hilarious, it's well meaning, it's rude, it's basically every-man-for-himself, type of forum!

I know all too well about internet forums, getting banned, getting reinstated, etc... And some, I left on my own vs getting into it with the main Mod/Admin. Huntingnet.com (aka HNI) used to be a heck of a great forum, but over the years it got sold off, and some agency somewhere bought it out, and now it's filled with spammers. Refuge Forums is a great site, but you have to be a duck hunter, geese, waterfowl, etc... or else you'll get looked at kind of funny until they get to know you. I used to be a waterfowler, but the blind laws (who can build a duck blind and where), and the overall lack of waterfowl, turned me off. Besides that, I damn near froze my a$$ way too many times in the past!

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Never mentioned anything about hoarding or envy, I said he was a greedy selfish clod.
What a Nancy.......

1 brick of .22 ammo and 3 boxes.

A grand total of 650 rds.

JFC........

Thats like a 2hr session of can shooting for a grand kid with a marlin model 60 for fuuuuuks sake....

Even less time if the kid is familiar with shooting already and plenty of targets chucked out in front of him.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

My thoughts as well.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ButchA61
I know I'm still relatively new around here, but I enjoy 24hr Campfire! It's hilarious, it's well meaning, it's rude, it's basically every-man-for-himself, type of forum!

I know all too well about internet forums, getting banned, getting reinstated, etc... And some, I left on my own vs getting into it with the main Mod/Admin. Huntingnet.com (aka HNI) used to be a heck of a great forum, but over the years it got sold off, and some agency somewhere bought it out, and now it's filled with spammers. Refuge Forums is a great site, but you have to be a duck hunter, geese, waterfowl, etc... or else you'll get looked at kind of funny until they get to know you. I used to be a waterfowler, but the blind laws (who can build a duck blind and where), and the overall lack of waterfowl, turned me off. Besides that, I damn near froze my a$$ way too many times in the past!
Why you change your handle? Decide real name was not a great idea?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You're on ignore with the other morons that infest this forum. Don't even start in about "fake gunsmith", have you worked in the gunsmithing department of a major firearms manufacturer ? Have a gunsmithing associate degree ? Owned your own shop ? Taught gunsmithing at a community college ? I didn't think so, your ignorance is obvious !
" pics or it never happened"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I am in soooooooo many people's heads on here.

I am a dik!!!

🤣🤣🤣🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤣🤣🤣

Current Participants: gunswizard, renegade50
Pics.............
#660788228 minutes ago
G
gunswizard Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sure I'd be happy to oblige. Got an e-mail address ? What kind of pics would you like, build of a prototype Browning rifle ? A motorized reloading press ? Unique feature when tuning S & W revolver action ? Do you have any pics to support your claims ? I have hundreds. I retired as a Manufacturing Engineer, head of a Special Machine Design and Build Group. Would you care to share any of your qualifications ?

Reply Quote
Unread by: none

Re: Pics.............
#66079084 minutes ago
Clarksville, TN
R
renegade50 Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Nope you ain't getting my address.
Name one time fuuuktard I have ever claimed to be a gunsmith.....

Put em up on 24.....
That's about it...
" pics or it never happened" you fuuuking toehead with a case of simmering butthurt....

Edit Reply Quote
Unread by: gunswizard

Last edited by renegade50; 12/02/22.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's too busy buying .22 ammo that he doesn't need then posting here gloating about it. If you don't need it, leave it for someone who does.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

PB you gave Nancy a case of simmering butthurt obviously.

🤣🤣🤣

Bless his heart.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by navlav8r

My thoughts as well.

Buncha selfish clods!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Somebody, somewhere, already had "ButchA" has a username on this forum. I don't know how who or when. But it was what it was. So, I decided to add "61" on the end for the year of my birth.

All other forums, all over the place, whether hunting & fishing, golf, music and electric guitars, etc... I am always "ButchA" (Butch Ammon) all over the internet.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The best thing about this place is the fact they haven't banned me yet! I keep getting banned everywhere else! I got banned at Africa Hunting this week. I don't know why though. All I did was tell them they are all a bunch of pompous twits and they can all go [bleep] themselves. But the Campfire is definitely the best site on the internet.

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Somebody, somewhere, already had "ButchA" has a username on this forum. I don't know how who or when. But it was what it was. So, I decided to add "61" on the end for the year of my birth.

All other forums, all over the place, whether hunting & fishing, golf, music and electric guitars, etc... I am always "ButchA" (Butch Ammon) all over the internet.
It was ButchAmmon when you first joined.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I offered to e-mail the "gentleman" all the pictures he'd want of my work and qualifications, but he declined in a profanity laced PM. Goes to show that he's lacking in any redeeming qualities that is unless acting like a keyboard commando can be counted as an accomplishment of any merit. So he now joins others of his kind on ignore. Bye.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The simmering butthurt runs deep in gunswizard.
Guess we ain't gonna get
"Pics or it never happened " from ya huh???

Had his chance to post his pics on here .
And make me eat humble pie.
And everyone else who has hammered his azz for years.

Here is what he sent me pm

I am crushed he put me on ignore.🥴🥴🤗

🤣🤣🤣🤣

And you sir are a foulmouthed jackwagon whose sole claim to fame is being another of the 'Fire's resident blowhard frauds. I don't need to post anything for a moron like you. Off to ignore you go. Bye !

Reply Quote
Re: Pics.............
#66080397 minutes ago
G
gunswizard Online Content
Campfire Ranger
gunswizard has removed themselves from this conversation.

Reply Quote
Reply To This Conversation

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Gunswizard....

Classic thin skinned beta male bytch schit...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I offered to e-mail the "gentleman" all the pictures he'd want of my work and qualifications, but he declined in a profanity laced PM. Goes to show that he's lacking in any redeeming qualities that is unless acting like a keyboard commando can be counted as an accomplishment of any merit. So he now joins others of his kind on ignore. Bye.
Ok

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hey Zippy you said you put me on ignore.
Or are you just peeking right now.
Cause It should say this user is ignoring you when I just checked to see if I could send you a pm to see if you have me on ignore.

It dont.......

You need a class on how to use the ignore feature???

🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,518
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.