Home

I listen to a lot of podcasts when I’m on my 77 mile commute. I often listen to Jocko Willink’s podcast and heard the most recent one today. He had Tulsi Gabbard on the show and they talked about the trans craziness, why she’s no longer a Democrat, and some interesting stuff about big tech’s involvement in elections. She also talks about the current administration and the authoritarianism being demonstrated. She also talks about weaponized and politicized 3-letter agencies.

I’m not a Tulsi Gabbard fan by any means. But, I did agree with a lot of what she said. Until she says she’s changed her mind in guns, she’s still a no-go for me.
She’s not running for office so isn’t a go or no go for me. Credit to her. She seems to think for herself AND is on a mission to be a thorn in the lefts side. Queue “I’d do her Vs bad complexion” pics and debate😂
I'll give her 5 to 10 years of good behaviour before I trust her. Words are cheap.
Paging VarmintFingers.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Does Big Jim listen to podcasts?😂
Fugging Tulsi.....

It goes to show you how stupid men are.....in particular...."conservative" men.

Every time I read some dummy talking about how good she is now.....the Saddam Hussein "I can change" song from the South Park movie starts playing in my head.
Maybe if you learned to play the Yuka lay lee, ( that's Hi why yan for little ass guitar) you could sit in for a session.
laugh laugh

Always seems genuine to me. She glows with a spiritual strength and expresses her convictions simply and clearly. She mopped the floor with Kamala in the Democrat debate. Always speaks eloquently from the heart, an indisputable force for decency, truth, and the good, whether you agree with her 100% or not. I'm sure glad my opinions changed over time. My ability to read and reconcile words and deeds of others is a little better too, if still a little slow and prejudicial. Giver her a break. At least she's honest.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Always seems genuine to me. She glows with a spiritual strength and expresses her convictions simply and clearly. She mopped the floor with Kamala in the Democrat debate. Always speaks eloquently from the heart, an indisputable force for decency, truth, and the good, whether you agree with her 100% or not. I'm sure glad my opinions changed over time. My ability to read and reconcile words and deeds of others is a little better too, if still a little slow and prejudicial. Giver her a break. At least she's honest.

GTFOH.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

GTFOH.

Hey, she is wearing a camo hat....if that doesn't scream redneck conservative chick, I don't know what does......LOL

LOL.
I don't need perfection and 100% agreement from those arguing my positions. I just need more of them doing so.

Now, if only every other highly publicly visible person who is also anti second amendment would also take to the airwaves/media and articulate their anti woke anti Democrat party views while not bashing the second amendment, we would be much better off.
Another Tulsi thread?

GTFOH.

Lol, look at the tiddies Jim, look at the tiddies.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I don't need perfection and 100% agreement from those arguing my positions. I just need more of them doing so.

Now, if only every other highly publicly visible person who is also anti second amendment would also take to the airwaves/media and articulate their anti woke anti Democrat party views while not bashing the second amendment, we would be much better off.

Yeah, well. I want to see Ted Cruz, John Cornyn and Greg Abbott standing at the border with an AR15 facing south.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Paging VarmintFingers.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL..
But Dat ASS!!! Round and brown just likes old Grizz likes them but one of these dumb fuqks need to corner her on Guns/Second Amendment whilst interveiwing her... I'd like to chase her around and corner her in the sack.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
But Dat ASS!!! Round and brown just likes old Grizz likes them but one of these dumb fuqks need to corner her on Guns/Second Amendment whilst interveiwing her... I'd like to chase her around and corner her in the sack.
LOL
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Yeah, well. I want to see Ted Cruz, John Cornyn and Greg Abbott standing at the border with an AR15 facing south.
Unfortunately, you and I will be waiting a long time my friend.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
GTFOH.
Lol, look at the tiddies Jim, look at the tiddies.
You are feeling very sleepy! When I snap my fingers, you will wake up and vote Democrat!
[Linked Image from plasticsurgerystars.com]
Thats not Tulsi in the above pic, that's another lib, the girl that was in slumdog millionaire.
Originally Posted by killerv
Thats not Tulsi in the above pic, that's another lib, the girl that was in slumdog millionaire.
Nobody cares. laugh

when I snap my fingers, you won't either.
Tulsi is very well composed and appears to be honest in most situations. Her recent flip flop on the 2nd does have me concerned, but shes not the only prominent person whos left the crazy left in recent years, she could be genuine, time will tell.
Reagan was a democratic before he saw the light.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Reagan also supported gun control. And IDGAF that Jim Brady was shot - right is right, regardless of circumstance.
Originally Posted by Teal

Reagan also supported gun control. And IDGAF that Jim Brady was shot - right is right, regardless of circumstance.

Reagan also presided over a very long period of massive spending and a ruined economy.

Reagan also presided over a very long period of massive spending and a ruined economy.

How dare you speak ill of the great Ronny Raygun.

Ruined? The 80s were prosperous. I'll grant you the massive spending, the national debt tripled during his tenure.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Another Tulsi thread?

I didn’t want to start a Tulsi thread specifically. It’s more about the things she is saying about big tech interfering with elections, 3-letter agencies, authoritarian government under Biden, and the Fauci BS.
So, anyone who might have watched that podcast deal in the OP.

2:46 long.

Did the nekkid workout video show up anywhere in that? I mean, that much airtime they had room for a snippet or two at least.
Belt buckles with no enamel. The only answer after the enamel is gone is Brasso. Lot's of it. The enamel only lasts a short time. Include the collar brass. It requires daily polishing. If I knew then what I know now, I would of invested in the Brasso company. I still use it to internally shine rifle barrels and to remove copper. Brasso has been a part of my life since 1973.

The Overton window. I have never used or heard of that term. But it has some truth about it. Yes, the Overton window has been blow to bits. It's like tolerating stolen elections. It seems to be OK as long as the outcome is good for you.

kwg
Fugging Tulsi.....

Every time I read some dummy talking about how good she is now.....the Saddam Hussein "I can change" song from the South Park movie starts playing in my head.

why is she any different than lake or trump....they changed their spots.....its easy for me I dont trust any politician...and before everybody starts in ...trump is a politician.

anybody that goes demorat to repub...is like a conservative from a liberal state that moves to a conservative state....they cant shake it off them.. case in point....winemaker from oregon to Arkansas... bob
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Another Tulsi thread?

I didn’t want to start a Tulsi thread specifically. It’s more about the things she is saying about big tech interfering with elections, 3-letter agencies, authoritarian government under Biden, and the Fauci BS.
Imagine this for a minute...take Tulsi the person totally out of the whole podcast, you can't see her, you can't identify her, disguise her voice so you have no idea who is talking. Now listen to this podcast or her visits with Maria Bartiromo, or Tucker. Concentrate on the content, just exactly what she says, nothing else...you love it, you believe it, it's conservatism, it's true and she believes it. But some of you guys can't disconnect the Tulsi from the message. Now does this exact reaction you have differ in any way from the idiots who like a Trump message, a Trump economy...but can't stand the man himself? Simpler yet, you like the booze, you just hate the bottle it comes in.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
She’s not running for office so isn’t a go or no go for me. Credit to her. She seems to think for herself AND is on a mission to be a thorn in the lefts side. Queue “I’d do her Vs bad complexion” pics and debate😂

She's a Politician, If, she was done and not runny, I believe she might just as well enjoy the sunrise from her deck, or sunsets.

No, she's putting her face out there for people to see. I believe she has something up her sleeve.

I'm sure she would like to be President.

Timing is everything.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Another Tulsi thread?

Imagine this for a minute...take Tulsi the person totally out of the whole podcast, you can't see her, you can't identify her, disguise her voice so you have no idea who is talking. Now listen to this podcast or her visits with Maria Bartiromo, or Tucker. Concentrate on the content, just exactly what she says, nothing else...you love it, you believe it, it's conservatism, it's true and she believes it. But some of you guys can't disconnect the Tulsi from the message. Now does this exact reaction you have differ in any way from the idiots who like a Trump message, a Trump economy...but can't stand the man himself? Simpler yet, you like the booze, you just hate the bottle it comes in.

and this is the whole point.....you can like the message and you can like the results and you can vote for them.....but it doesnt mean you have to worship or even like them....just vote for them...bob
Originally Posted by BobMt
Another Tulsi thread?

and this is the whole point.....you can like the message and you can like the results and you can vote for them.....but it doesnt mean you have to worship or even like them....just vote for them...bob

It's not her message people have issue with - it's the bottle with a Pappy price tag but "non-alcoholic apple cider" label that's sorta faded and crossed out. It says Pappy but who knows and that's what keeps people from dropping Pappy money on it. (trusting her)
Never say never Teal, Reagan switched....Trump switched several parties. Many many people over the years have said the Democrats left them.
Another Tulsi thread?

Are you sure you're just an old hick mechanic?
Good podcast. I think she gives good insight into the BS in DC that no one else has the balls to mention. I disagree with her gun views, but a lot of other issues she makes a lot of sense.
Originally Posted by BobMt
Another Tulsi thread?

It's not her message people have issue with - it's the bottle with a Pappy price tag but "non-alcoholic apple cider" label that's sorta faded and crossed out. It says Pappy but who knows and that's what keeps people from dropping Pappy money on it. (trusting her)

I agree teal....but the same could said for lake and trump and everybody for the most part think there the 2cd coming of christ ...I just dont see the difference....bob
Frozen Geno....definitely hick, had many people fooled on the mechanic gig. What was the temp in the tomato patch this morning?
Frozen Geno....definitely hick, had many people fooled on the mechanic gig. What was the temp in the tomato patch this morning?
sunofabishin' cold is what it was here this morning.

-3F in Sunny California, land of orange groves, palm trees, and bikinis!

I think it's just no up to 15F
You going to the Klamath gunshow tomorrow?
Fugging Tulsi.....

Is there some kind of rivalry between the Inuit and Samoans?
You going to the Klamath gunshow tomorrow?
Didn't know it was happening.

Probably not.

Just getting over The Corona. Day 5 or 6 today.

Not much free money floating around either......................LGB!
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Fugging Tulsi.....

Is there some kind of rivalry between the Inuit and Samoans?
Yeah,

like a sibling rivalry. whistle
Posted By: WAM Re: Tulsi Gabbard on Jocko Podcast - 12/02/22
I’d do her but ain’t voting for her.
I banged a few Samoan chicks in my youth lots of them in these parts... They go tribal on ya. LOL
I’ll give her temporary credit for an OS moment as a demoroid. It could happen.
I believe she has something up her sleeve.

“Well, I sat there at the table
And I acted real naive
For I knew that topless lady
Had something up her sleeve

Well, she danced around the bar room
And she did the hoochie-coo
Yeah, she sang her song all night long
Tellin' me what to do”

Could JP have envisioned Tulsi in the future?……inquiring minds…….
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
I banged a few Samoan chicks in my youth lots of them in these parts... They go tribal on ya. LOL

🤮
I thought it was worth my time to listen. She did a good job of fluffing trump and bashing the bidens. She's untrustworthy still....but at least saying the right things if only part time.
I’m not a Tulsi Gabbard fan by any means. Until she says she’s changed her mind in guns, she’s still a no-go for me.

She has already stated such.
I got through about 25% of the podcast today. I’ll finish it this weekend. Unless she starts jumping up and down on the desk and screaming the conversation will remain engaging and well worth the effort and time spent.

There is no reason to be afraid of hearing ideas that you don’t agree with especially when there is a lot of common ground. There is definitely no reason to demonize someone who is a critical thinker even over divergent views.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I’m not a Tulsi Gabbard fan by any means. Until she says she’s changed her mind in guns, she’s still a no-go for me.

She has already stated such.

I didn’t know that. I’ll do some Google-fu.

I don't agree with gabby Tulsturd on everything but she strikes me as one of the few leftists you could sit down with, have a somewhat rational discussion, and then agree to disagree. That's a rare find these days.

She'll do ok if she gets a full time gig on Fox like she seems to be rallying for.

I'd much rather have her in the oval office than that flailing bag of senile pedophilic atrophy currently lying his depends wrapped arse off at every opportunity.

If we get the leadership we deserve in a democracy we are truly the worst people to have ever existed. Assuming they didn't just cheat or use 3 letter agencies to push media into biasing the whole ignorant electorate with lies and propaganda. That would mean only a portion of our population is irredeemably evil and the rest are a mix of ignorant, apathetic, and decent but outnumbered folks.

I still think there's some decent people in our country that didn't deserve what the evil left has unleashed.
Enough theoretical game theory, most of us here know what really happened.

Bb
© 24hourcampfire