Home
For a State that is already facing a $25 Billion deficit, I applauded their suicidal notion to spend another $569 Billion to ease their white guilt.

I am always amazed at the left's insatiable appetite to self-destruct in order to virtue signal.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/california-reparations-taskforce/2022/12/01/id/1098802/

Congratulations, you're all idiots.
Good. Every one of them in the southeast will immediately move to California to get in on it.
The Genetic Genealogy labs are about to get very rich as millions of liberals will attempt to cash in on their blackness. smile
Wonder if Scottish an Irish slave decedents can get in on the act?
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
For a State that is already facing a $25 Billion deficit, I applauded their suicidal notion to spend another $569 Billion to ease their white guilt.

I am always amazed at the left's insatiable appetite to self-destruct in order to virtue signal.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/california-reparations-taskforce/2022/12/01/id/1098802/

Congratulations, you're all idiots.

Self Destruct …

The Marxist/Maoist are a Perpetual Motion Machine..

A Mutation..

Their Misery, Death and Destruction not to mention Mentally Ill and that’s been with the Human Experience since it crawled out from under the rocks ..

Their the Bad in “ Everybody wants to Rule the World “

Vanquish them or They Vanquish You ..
Contrary to the MASH theme song, suicide ain’t painless.
as I often opine: never before in human history have so many people, with so much to lose, done so much to ensure their own destruction. AND fight amongst themselves for the right to pay for it.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
as I often opine: never before in human history have so many people, with so much to lose, done so much to ensure their own destruction. AND fight amongst themselves for the right to pay for it.

Indeed !!!
And where WITHIN THAT STATE are they going to come up with that kind of dough?

Osky
Taxes😂
Still glad I’m white.
Unbelievable.

Uh, I mean, you jivin' me man?
Originally Posted by Osky

Osky

They don't worry about that. Give it from state money, bankrupt the state and beg the fed for bailout which they KNOW they'll get.

Osky

Higs and Sal be workin' double shifts.
They could easily pay for it by taxing those silicone valley companies that fund corruption around the nation.
Originally Posted by Teal

Osky

They don't worry about that. Give it from state money, bankrupt the state and beg the fed for bailout which they KNOW they'll get.

Ahhhh! The beauty of having a bushel full of electoral votes.

Osky
Makes total sense.............people who never enslaved anyone paying money to people who were never enslaved.
Them SOB’s are beyond stupid
Originally Posted by pabucktail
Makes total sense.............people who never enslaved anyone paying money to people who were never enslaved.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I’ve never known a slave, has anyone met one???
I'm certain cutting all those checks will solve the crime problem in CA.
Originally Posted by hanco
I’ve never known a slave, has anyone met one???

Well, that Biden appointee in charge of nuclear waste who was busted for stealing womens clothing says he has slaves, does that count?

Osky
Originally Posted by viking
Taxes😂

hate to be white living in that state, taxes are going g to go through the roof
They are doing it right now in Asheville NC. They are spending $1.5 million to study how much they should pay in reparations. Hired a {you'll never guess} Negro gal out of Raleigh, at $150K a year, to come over to Asheville and lead the study group.

Asheville is the most liberal city in the state, and has been called "The San Francisco of the Southeast."

The Fetterman Syndrome..

It’s Full Blown ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
It’s not illegal to be white, yet. But give it time.
I guess I now "identify as" a descendant of black slaves.

Now, like those similarly situated as me, I should get down on my knees and thank God, irrespective of the reason, my ancestors were brought here so that I could be born here instead of continental Africa.

On a more serious note, how about this. I would vote for a one way ticket to the country of their choice. It wouldn't even have to be the country from which their ancestors came, any country. AND $10,000 startup money to get back on their feet. The only caveat is to be that neither they nor their descendants are ever allowed to return to this disgusting and despicable land.
DUB’s stock is up over 14000% since the announcement. I should have moved some funds around last week. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Originally Posted by smokepole
Unbelievable.

Uh, I mean, you jivin' me man?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
This will be like college loan forgiveness. The old bait and switch.

I'm all for it. Anyone who was a slave should get the loot.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
They are doing it right now in Asheville NC. They are spending $1.5 million to study how much they should pay in reparations. Hired a {you'll never guess} Negro gal out of Raleigh, at $150K a year, to come over to Asheville and lead the study group.

Asheville is the most liberal city in the state, and has been called "The San Francisco of the Southeast."

150 grand? Sheesh. I would have answered their dumbàss question for a plate of barbecue and a season pass to the Biltmore.

The answer to the question of how much they should pay in reparations? Obvious. "Never enough."

California will eventually get the same answer.
Don’t forget that a couple of years ago they passed a bill to give everyone free health care, then immediately turned around and said, “So Solly, we no gotty the money for dat!”. And POOF! it was gone.

TFF.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Are the streets full of schitt? There’s a standard to be met, you know.
Monkey slammed the oven door on its tail.
Dont worry. They he has no intention of actually handing out $$ to them. The action of trying to do so, before he gets shot down, will give him all the popularity he wanted to get out of them. Newson 2024
I am always amazed at the left's insatiable appetite to self-destruct in order to virtue signal. Congratulations, you're all idiots.

The Leftists have no moral, humanitarian or spiritual substance. So, they must continue the lies they create so as to avoid humility or compunction.
Will they also pay mula all the Japanese they held in interment/ prison camps?
Originally Posted by Gunnison1
It’s not illegal to be white, yet. But give it time.

Hold onto your Rifles ..

They Must Be Very Powerful otherwise why would the They want them so Much ..

What is There will Soon be Shown ..

Stealing that.
Didn't know California identified as a slaveholder state.
Let's buy some more votes - lots of potential parasites out there.

In CA, the stupid ignorami vote for corrupt rottens, who then rape and pillage the stupids - and the circle goes unbroken.
Originally Posted by grouseman
Didn't know California identified as a slaveholder state.

Well, I had some ancestors who went out there to kill Indians, and they eventually formed a band of Confederate guerrillas after the Indians were all dead.

I think their main achievements were stealing a few horses and impounding a few whiskey stills, but technically I guess it counts.
Mindless toddlers. None of this idiocy has a snowballs chance in hell of ever becoming reality. Maybe they could spend this wasted time actually governing instead of meaningless virtue signalling.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Good. Every one of them in the southeast will immediately move to California to get in on it.

Damn straight. That'll buy one hella lot of Olde English 800.
As long as the money only comes from CA then I dont care. Let those idiots go bankrupt
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Mindless toddlers. None of this idiocy has a snowballs chance in hell of ever becoming reality. Maybe they could spend this wasted time actually governing instead of meaningless virtue signalling.
You nailed it...it's just an advertising campaign by the State Democratic Committee...stick wid us bruthuhs an sistuhs, we got yo back.
Good, [bleep] em.
I can hardly wait for the videos of thousands of Crips and Bloods lining up at the local "Get Your Reps Money Here" dispensaries. Gonna make D Day at Normandy look like a Sunday afternoon picnic. laugh

L.W.
California had slaves? Boy, them Chinamen are going to be pissed!
democrats will claim they tried to give these reparations to minorities(Blacks) ,but mean old racist Republicans blocked them from doing it ,causing blacks to further not vote for republicans and maybe pervoke them into riots and unrest ,the demcrats love so much so they can use it as another tool to further their agenda ,they have done this in the past as we have seen
Originally Posted by Sako76
California had slaves? Boy, them Chinamen are going to be pissed!

[Linked Image from grunge.com]
Originally Posted by rem shooter
democrats will claim they tried to give these reparations to minorities(Blacks) ,but mean old racist Republicans blocked them from doing it ,causing blacks to further not vote for republicans and maybe pervoke them into riots and unrest ,the demcrats love so much so they can use it as another tool to further their agenda ,they have done this in the past as we have seen

And R's will sit on their hands and be quiet while they do it - lest they get slapped for daring to set the record straight.

You heard of ACAB? Well - welcome to APAB. All Politicians Are Bastards.
The D-party knew they were losing the black vote, now they are trying to buy it.
So Reparation piss off the Whites ..

Funding BLM to piss off the Blacks ..

You see how this works ..

So Far the Lab Rats have been Unusually Disciplined..

Throw More Money at the Blacks ..

At some point We’ll Get those Rats to Attack each Other ..

I,I,I say thar China Men Chow and I are doing our best to get you in the Game ..

Ya.. You ain’t see Nothing Yet ..
Now Newsom's respirations panel is demanding Federal dollars for a national respirations payment.

Gosh, just didn't see that one coming...

Pound sand idiots.
Now Newsom's respirations panel is demanding Federal dollars for a national respirations payment.

Pound sand idiots.

Will start hearing more of that with the new Congress coming in. Got to keep gullible minorities on the plantation.
There have been white slaves in history also............
STRSWilson: This is the kind ofshit that kalifornicationkopia has become infamous for!
No surprises here with the exception that YOU (STRSWilson and all true taxpayers around the country) ends up paying for this kalifornicationkopian crazyshit in the long run.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by pabucktail
This right here!
I am of Welsh and English ancestry. In the year 88 AD, the Romans had conquered our lands. They captured many young ancestors of mine, and took them back to Rome as slaves. Sometimes, they used the young British girls as sex slaves!

I demand $100,000 Lire from the government of Italy for reparations.

Pound sand idiots.

So instead of Cover Wagons we got Escalades heading West to Seek their Fortune..

Maybe Rep.Hank Johnson is on to something..

Guam Kommiefornia and it slips into the Sea …
Maybe with all the taxpayers soon leaving California it will cause New York to sink into the ocean.

We can hope right?
Watch and learn. Democrats, buying votes. This will probably never happen. But they will tell those affected, they tried.
Hasbeen
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

One can only hope. Man, what a great day that would be to see them packing their junk to head west.
© 24hourcampfire