Home
Posted By: geedubya What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
IIRC correctly I will be 71 in less than three weeks, born in the USA, a certified member of the "Hoi Polloi", and have voted in almost every election, local, state and federal since I was legally able to do so. I am not envious of those that are rich and famous. In fact I enjoy operating and living within a narrow band of "mediocrity" I am responsible for my own actions, pay my way, don't ask for government help, take care of my family and friends and give charitably.

Lately I have been thinking more or less along the same line........

an excerpt.........

"So MAGA voters have tried electing Republican majorities, electing complete outsiders, protesting, and speaking loudly — and for their peaceful efforts, they have had Republican backstabbers betray them repeatedly, their legitimately elected president fraudulently targeted as part of a running coup d'état, their assembled protests infiltrated by the FBI, their friends hunted down as "terrorists," their elections manipulated, their free speech censored, and the installed president of the United States declaring war upon them.  At some point, a rational person might wonder how much more MAGA Americans will endure before they simply "walk away."  

As a clever commenter suggested, maybe it is not time to "ctrl+alt+delete" the totalitarian State, but to "ctrl+Galt+delete" the "Great Reset" and let the Marxist globalists do the heavy lifting from here on out.  Let them fight the wars, police the streets, put out the fires, dig the holes, work the dirty jobs, and build all the things that keep the "woke" feeling safe and comfortable enough to call us "racists," "clingers," "bigots," and "rubes."  What if MAGA Americans altogether and all at once simply said, "No more"; shrugged their shoulders; and let everything fall down?  What would happen then?"

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/12/what_if_maga_shrugged.html

ya!

GWB
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
I'm 15 or so years younger than you, GWB, and am pretty much in the same boat culturally, socially, economically, and ethically.

I've also had similar thoughts since 2020. If MAGA males in this country, who do 95+% of the work that keeps the country running just up and quit, society would fall apart in a matter of days.

Want electricity? Too bad.

Want clean water running to your house? Too bad.

Want gas at the pumps? Too bad.

Want food at the grocery store? Too bad.

Yet MAGA dudes are the only demographic regularly $hit on by all other demographics in the media, political arena, and academia. These useless people are totally dependent upon those they despise. Most of them, I'm sure, have no idea how modern amenities are actually delivered to them, they just know when they flip a switch, the lights come on.

If MAGA shrugged, even if only for one day, I think a lot of people would gain some perspective.

But a lot still wouldn't.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
You couldn't horse-whip MAGA's into letting it all collapse they're all in a routine and they're not willing to take things to the extreme.

I've said the same thing in the article for years MOST MAGA's are not fighters, as they always say, "I just want to be left alone'', < so they can be the "creature of habit" that they are.
The MSM could put up a sob story of ''think about what a shutdown would do to the elderly & children" that would be more than enough to bring a shutdown movement to a stop.
Tell all the working class to shut it all down NO WAY !!! < They'd miss NFL mondee nite footballs, chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this barca lounger, NFL USA NFL USA
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
You guys know Trump and Patriots are in control
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
None here would fight for fear of the stock market going down slightly.
Posted By: Tesoro Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
I'm 15 or so years younger than you, GWB, and am pretty much in the same boat culturally, socially, economically, and ethically.

I've also had similar thoughts since 2020. If MAGA males in this country, who do 95+% of the work that keeps the country running just up and quit, society would fall apart in a matter of days.

Yet MAGA dudes are the only demographic regularly $hit on by all other demographics in the media, political arena, and academia. These useless people are totally dependent upon those they despise. Most of them, I'm sure, have no idea how modern amenities are actually delivered to them, they just know when they flip a switch, the lights come on.

If MAGA shrugged, even if only for one day, I think a lot of people would gain some perspective.

You honestly believe that 9.5 out of 10 workers who make your list happen are MAGA's? what are they supposed to look like?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by geedubya
IIRC correctly I will be 71 in less than three weeks, born in the USA, a certified member of the "Hoi Polloi", and have voted in almost every election, local, state and federal since I was legally able to do so. I am not envious of those that are rich and famous. In fact I enjoy operating and living within a narrow band of "mediocrity" I am responsible for my own actions, pay my way, don't ask for government help, take care of my family and friends and give charitably.

an excerpt.........

"So MAGA voters have tried electing Republican majorities, electing complete outsiders, protesting, and speaking loudly — and for their peaceful efforts, they have had Republican backstabbers betray them repeatedly, their legitimately elected president fraudulently targeted as part of a running coup d'état, their assembled protests infiltrated by the FBI, their friends hunted down as "terrorists," their elections manipulated, their free speech censored, and the installed president of the United States declaring war upon them.  At some point, a rational person might wonder how much more MAGA Americans will endure before they simply "walk away."  

As a clever commenter suggested, maybe it is not time to "ctrl+alt+delete" the totalitarian State, but to "ctrl+Galt+delete" the "Great Reset" and let the Marxist globalists do the heavy lifting from here on out.  Let them fight the wars, police the streets, put out the fires, dig the holes, work the dirty jobs, and build all the things that keep the "woke" feeling safe and comfortable enough to call us "racists," "clingers," "bigots," and "rubes."  What if MAGA Americans altogether and all at once simply said, "No more"; shrugged their shoulders; and let everything fall down?  What would happen then?"

ya!

GWB

Bro, the American people are walking away from the DNC by the millions. They may get tired of waiting for Trump to MAGA, but they have no other choice besides personal or wait for National suicide. It's MAGA or nothing. Trump is the RNC.

Over the next few months, more schiett will be revealed than anyone can logically imagine. Trump and the Patriots have it all, and if they hadn't gotten it All, even they would have been unable to logically believe it.

It's bad. It's real bad. It's so bad I can't even tell you the things. Satanic. Child eating. Just as the Mayans, Aztec, etc did.

And schiett worse than that. Enough will be revealed to turn the people against the satanic scum.

Remember, just a couple weeks ago, Trump reaffirmed Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming and The Best Is Yet To Come. Trump said that because the Patriots are in control.

If the people turn away, what will be revealed will turn them back to taking control of this country and they will have the Patriots to help.

Trump and the Patriots are weaponizing the people. There are things the people won't take. Those things will be revealed.

The mild things like these below will be revealed first, I think. Millions just learned from AZ our officials are tyrannical and have stolen our votes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]nearest gas station open right now

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Think of what happened in Saudi Arabia and Shri Lanka.

What's happening now in Brazil and Chyna?

What's happening in Ukraine? Not what the MSM says.

London Bridge has fallen. Sept 8. 10+1 was D Day again. Like Q said, remember Sept 19. The operation began.
Posted By: Remsen Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
I'm afraid I'm on path to do what GeeDubya described (sorta).

For me, it started around 2008, when the economy melted down and the government intervened to save all the financial institutions. I was working at a big law firm at the time, with a number of financial company clients, and I pissed off the partners when I openly stated that I would rather see every bank in the nation go under than give the government power to control every aspect of our lives in exchange for the bailout.

When the bailouts occurred and I saw the Obama regime hand over GM to the unions, rather than to the bondholders who legally should have received the assets, I left the world of big law farms and took a massive pay cut to start my own practice, focused on those things I actually cared about. Over time, I went on a mission to make myself self sufficient to the maximum extent possible given the realities of my life (aging parents, property ownership, etc.).

Moving to Montana was the big final step for me. Much lower cost of living, much more freedom, I own some land with a basic cabin and lots of game available.

I look back at CA and see that they are now going to bleed working people to give reparations to blacks and am sure that at some point, it will go nationwide. I'm doing my best to not depend on government for a thing and also to not be subject to taxation.

Yes, I have a lot less money available now, but I also have a lot less need for money.
I saved two videos from utube, both were computer generated voice, one on this same topic i.e. all workers, oil & gas, groceries, power,water,sewer/construction,, stay home no work'ee until ?
Other video pointing out how women can't do jack-chitt clueless to how anything/everything works,, both got thousands of views but only a few comments.

Both videos taken down by utube > dangerous rasis material - GONE

UH I thought about joining up fer 'the maga movement' but ma wife toldt me to get my ass to work ,, happy wife happy life ,, chipsNdips
How many MAGA's have even read the book or seen the movie?
My guess is 1-2%

Posted By: Sycamore Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22

an excerpt.........

ya!

GWB

would I my friend still be able to log on to 24 HR Campfire?

You're not talking about disrupting the interweb, are you?

asking for a friend
Originally Posted by jaguartx

an excerpt.........

ya!

GWB

Bro, the American people are walking away from the DNC by the millions. They may get tired of waiting for Trump to MAGA, but they have no other choice besides personal or wait for National suicide. It's MAGA or nothing. Trump is the RNC.

Over the next few months, more schiett will be revealed than anyone can logically imagine. Trump and the Patriots have it all, and if they hadn't gotten it All, even they would have been unable to logically believe it.

It's bad. It's real bad. It's so bad I can't even tell you the things. Satanic. Child eating. Just as the Mayans, Aztec, etc did.

And schiett worse than that. Enough will be revealed to turn the people against the satanic scum.

Remember, just a couple weeks ago, Trump reaffirmed Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming and The Best Is Yet To Come. Trump said that because the Patriots are in control.

If the people turn away, what will be revealed will turn them back to taking control of this country and they will have the Patriots to help.

Trump and the Patriots are weaponizing the people. There are things the people won't take. Those things will be revealed.

The mild things like these below will be revealed first, I think. Millions just learned from AZ our officials are tyrannical and have stolen our votes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]nearest gas station open right now

I'm going to save this to my Favs and TTT it every few months to see how it all pans-out.
Good.

What if Jag was a doctor of medicine?
Originally Posted by Sycamore

an excerpt.........

ya!

GWB

asking for a friend

Have you thought about stocking up on interweb and Vagisil now?
Posted By: Raferman Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22

an excerpt.........

ya!

GWB

asking for a friend
Here's a faqq that hates the 2nd amendment.
Weren't you an SMU commando.
LOL
Posted By: deflave Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Jag,

You’re a moron.
Posted By: deflave Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22

an excerpt.........

ya!

GWB

asking for a friend

Sycamore,

You’re a moron.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

I practice medical diagnosis and treatment, of eye disease. Antibiotics, Steroids, Antifungal, Antivirals, Glaucoma medical control, traumatic ocular conditions, ocular embedded foreign bodies and contusions, post-op medical care of The Eyes Of Texas cataract surgeons, pediatric surgeon, retinal surgeons, corneal surgeon.

I also instructed and directed the medical care and treatment of patients in hospital care and ERs by the MDs in the hospitals who weren't specialized in ocular care of hospitalized patients including patients needing care for optic neuritis and MS cases., wink
Originally Posted by Tesoro

You honestly believe that 9.5 out of 10 workers who make your list happen are MAGA's? what are they supposed to look like?

Let's start with the BLS and see who works what jobs. This is not the best table, but let's see what percent of certain jobs are performed by white males:

https://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat11.htm

When we look at how builds stuff and who keeps this nations running, the data is clear. Mechanics, heavy equipment operators, plumbers, electricians, machinests, carpenters, anything to do with construction, water and waste treatment, petroleum engineers (read refineries), firefighters, police, anything to do with your phones, are overwhelmingly performed by white males.

So yea, if MAGA shrugged, it would be a big deal. But if MAGA shrugged, it would be a much bigger deal than some "strong independent" women going without power and water for a few days, it would signal the beginning of a new social order.

Code
Logging workers	94.27%
Cabinetmakers and bench carpenters	88.74%
Cement masons, concrete finishers, and terrazzo workers	88.60%
Aircraft pilots and flight engineers	88.07%
Automotive body and related repairers	87.74%
Heavy vehicle and mobile equipment service technicians and mechanics	87.34%
Drywall installers, ceiling tile installers, and tapers	87.02%
Electricians	86.80%
First-line supervisors of construction trades and extraction workers	86.77%
Aircraft mechanics and service technicians	86.44%
Electrical power-line installers and repairers	86.39%
Construction equipment operators	86.33%
Sheet metal workers	86.01%
Security and fire alarm systems installers	85.76%
Miscellaneous vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers	85.44%
Plumbers, pipefitters, and steamfitters	85.37%
Machinists	85.20%
Carpenters	84.98%
Tree trimmers and pruners	84.40%
Bus and truck mechanics and diesel engine specialists	84.18%
Construction and extraction occupations	83.80%
First-line supervisors of mechanics, installers, and repairers	83.75%
Industrial and refractory machinery mechanics	83.42%
Roofers	83.31%
Construction managers	82.99%
Highway maintenance workers	82.42%
Brickmasons, blockmasons, and stonemasons	82.15%
Carpet, floor, and tile installers and finishers	81.96%
Welding, soldering, and brazing workers	81.64%
Automotive service technicians and mechanics	81.48%
Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations	81.47%
Construction laborers	80.98%
Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations	80.87%
Helpers, construction trades	80.77%
Heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration mechanics and installers	80.77%
Painters and paperhangers	80.71%
Maintenance and repair workers, general	80.29%
Firefighters	80.00%
Other extraction workers	79.70%
Landscaping and groundskeeping workers	79.64%
First-line supervisors of landscaping, lawn service, and groundskeeping workers	79.47%
Glaziers	78.91%
Construction and building inspectors	78.84%
Other installation, maintenance, and repair workers	78.40%
Broadcast, sound, and lighting technicians	77.88%
Crane and tower operators	77.64%
Surveying and mapping technicians	77.52%
Pest control workers	77.43%
Water and wastewater treatment plant and system operators	77.38%
Computer numerically controlled tool operators and programmers	77.01%
Radio and telecommunications equipment installers and repairers	76.69%
Painting workers	76.52%
Chemical processing machine setters, operators, and tenders	74.65%
Cost estimators	74.28%
Telecommunications line installers and repairers	74.21%
Chemical engineers	73.68%
Parts salespersons	72.97%
Facilities managers	71.22%
Clergy	70.73%
Architectural and engineering managers	70.71%
Mechanical engineers	70.67%
Police officers	70.56%
Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers	69.87%
Refuse and recyclable material collectors	69.35%
Electrical and electronics engineers	69.30%
First-line supervisors of police and detectives	69.13%
Miscellaneous agricultural workers	68.49%
Driver/sales workers and truck drivers	68.15%
Property appraisers and assessors	68.00%
Other drafters	67.75%
Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations	67.01%
Electrical and electronic engineering technologists and technicians	67.00%
Stationary engineers and boiler operators	66.68%
Chiropractors	65.95%
Paramedics	65.25%
Crushing, grinding, polishing, mixing, and blending workers	65.23%
Aerospace engineers	65.13%
Other material moving workers	65.10%
Civil engineers	65.09%
First-line supervisors of production and operating workers	64.96%
Surgeons	64.64%
Other engineering technologists and technicians, except drafters	64.14%
Transportation service attendants	64.12%
Transportation, storage, and distribution managers	64.02%
Cutting, punching, and press machine setters, operators, and tenders, metal and plastic	63.96%
Printing press operators	63.68%
Architecture and engineering occupations	63.60%
Computer network architects	63.50%
Industrial truck and tractor operators	62.90%
Industrial production managers	62.85%
Information security analysts	62.74%
Computer, automated teller, and office machine repairers	62.10%
Shuttle drivers and chauffeurs	61.95%
Sales representatives, wholesale and manufacturing	61.58%
Chief executives	60.76%
Butchers and other meat, poultry, and fish processing workers	60.69%
Television, video, and film camera operators and editors	60.36%
Engineers, all other	60.18%
Network and computer systems administrators	60.11%
Sales managers	59.96%
Cleaners of vehicles and equipment	59.84%
Sales representatives of services, except advertising, insurance, financial services, and travel	59.80%
Precision instrument and equipment repairers	59.14%
Musicians and singers	58.67%
Other metal workers and plastic workers	58.19%
Supervisors of transportation and material moving workers	57.30%
Motor vehicle operators, all other	56.63%
Securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents	56.49%
Detectives and criminal investigators	56.49%
First-line supervisors of non-retail sales workers	56.23%
Industrial engineers, including health and safety	56.09%
Production, transportation, and material moving occupations	56.02%
Transportation and material moving occupations	55.98%
Production occupations	55.64%
Protective service occupations	55.25%
Dishwashers	55.08%
Computer programmers	55.06%
Laborers and freight, stock, and material movers, hand	55.05%
Computer support specialists	54.94%
Architects, except landscape and naval	54.65%
Lawyers	54.59%
Personal financial advisors	54.42%
Couriers and messengers	54.15%
First-line supervisors of security workers	53.77%
Computer and information systems managers	53.07%
Parking attendants	52.97%
Other production workers	52.82%
General and operations managers	52.60%
Producers and directors	52.49%
Managers, all other	52.22%
Occupational health and safety specialists and technicians	52.03%
Web developers	51.92%
Cutting workers	51.89%
Other protective service workers	51.89%
Emergency medical technicians	51.87%
Helpers--production workers	51.83%
Computer occupations, all other	51.25%
Barbers	51.20%
Music directors and composers	50.40%
Taxi drivers	49.98%
First-line supervisors of housekeeping and janitorial workers	49.61%
Logisticians	48.74%
Computer hardware engineers	48.67%
Chefs and head cooks	48.64%
Management occupations	48.58%
Computer and mathematical occupations	48.27%
Other designers	47.79%
Inspectors, testers, sorters, samplers, and weighers	47.71%
Chemists and materials scientists	47.67%
Database administrators and architects	47.52%
Coaches and scouts	47.01%
Shipping, receiving, and inventory clerks	46.88%
Correctional officers and jailers	46.70%
Other assemblers and fabricators	46.26%
Project management specialists	45.91%
Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations	45.47%
Advertising and promotions managers	45.33%
Baggage porters, bellhops, and concierges	44.93%
Dentists	44.81%
Purchasing managers	44.52%
Janitors and building cleaners	44.50%
Private detectives and investigators	44.49%
Management, business, and financial operations occupations	44.20%
Software developers	43.92%
Computer systems analysts	43.75%
Stockers and order fillers	43.72%
Directors, religious activities and education	43.61%
Advertising sales agents	43.60%
Cooks	43.59%
Food batchmakers	43.25%
Management analysts	43.16%
Other entertainment attendants and related workers	43.08%
Dispatchers, except police, fire, and ambulance	43.00%
Web and digital interface designers	42.74%
First-line supervisors of retail sales workers	42.14%
Security guards and gambling surveillance officers	42.09%
Photographers	41.93%
Other life, physical, and social science technicians	41.58%
Food processing workers, all other	41.46%
Arts, design, entertainment, sports, and media occupations	41.45%
Postal service mail carriers	41.08%
Property, real estate, and community association managers	41.02%
Dining room and cafeteria attendants and bartender helpers	40.75%
Insurance sales agents	40.75%
Retail salespersons	40.32%
Electrical, electronics, and electromechanical assemblers	40.03%
Sales and related occupations	40.01%
Artists and related workers	39.98%
Other physicians	39.86%
Counter and rental clerks	39.78%
Miscellaneous social scientists and related workers	39.43%
Lodging managers	39.35%
Life, physical, and social science occupations	39.24%
Technical writers	39.22%
Legal occupations	39.06%
Production, planning, and expediting clerks	38.80%
Financial and investment analysts	38.51%
Food service managers	38.47%
Probation officers and correctional treatment specialists	37.92%
Dental and ophthalmic laboratory technicians and medical appliance technicians	37.72%
Credit counselors and loan officers	37.62%
Tax examiners and collectors, and revenue agents	37.61%
Management,  professional, and related occupations	37.58%
Physical scientists, all other	37.51%
Postsecondary teachers	37.43%
Wholesale and retail buyers, except farm products	36.95%
Biological scientists	36.90%
Bartenders	36.55%
Sales and related workers, all other	36.50%
Training and development specialists	36.46%
Training and development managers	36.45%
Archivists, curators, and museum technicians	36.44%
Compliance officers	35.66%
Financial managers	35.64%
Business and financial operations occupations	35.26%
Secondary school teachers	34.99%
Tax preparers	34.85%
Operations research analysts	34.79%
Bus drivers, transit and intercity	34.63%
News analysts, reporters, and journalists	34.37%
Graphic designers	34.29%
Public relations specialists	34.23%
Real estate brokers and sales agents	34.17%
Food preparation and serving related occupations	33.87%
Jewelers and precious stone and metal workers	33.70%
Veterinarians	33.40%
Crossing guards and flaggers	33.37%
Professional and related occupations	32.93%
Packaging and filling machine operators and tenders	32.88%
Other mathematical science occupations	32.56%
Packers and packagers, hand	32.52%
Bus drivers, school	32.36%
Marketing managers	32.23%
Reservation and transportation ticket agents and travel clerks	32.01%
Order clerks	31.54%
Financial clerks, all other	31.32%
Claims adjusters, appraisers, examiners, and investigators	31.10%
Food preparation workers	30.94%
Service occupations	30.79%
Mail clerks and mail machine operators, except postal service	30.74%
Purchasing agents, except wholesale, retail, and farm products	30.62%
Market research analysts and marketing specialists	30.25%
Business operations specialists, all other	30.23%
Exercise trainers and group fitness instructors	30.13%
Sales and office occupations	29.99%
Judges, magistrates, and other judicial workers	29.95%
Software quality assurance analysts and testers	29.91%
Pharmacists	29.67%
Writers and authors	29.66%
Insurance underwriters	29.64%
Editors	29.54%
Budget analysts	29.30%
Accountants and auditors	28.99%
Bakers	28.58%
Public relations and fundraising managers	28.58%
Legal support workers, all other	28.58%
Other financial specialists	28.50%
Animal trainers	28.47%
Orderlies and psychiatric aides	28.35%
First-line supervisors of food preparation and serving workers	27.78%
Education and childcare administrators	27.53%
Gambling services workers	27.45%
Other teachers and instructors	27.45%
Physician assistants	27.45%
Physical therapists	26.81%
Cardiovascular technologists and technicians	25.99%
Fast food and counter workers	25.79%
Customer service representatives	25.27%
Flight attendants	25.03%
Waiters and waitresses	24.93%
Travel agents	24.82%
Religious workers, all other	24.79%
Sewing machine operators	24.65%
Door-to-door sales workers, news and street vendors, and related workers	24.39%
Medical scientists	24.19%
Recreation workers	23.79%
Fundraisers	23.76%
Community and social service occupations	23.69%
Physical therapist assistants and aides	23.62%
Miscellaneous health technologists and technicians	23.53%
Radiologic technologists and technicians	23.52%
Social and community service managers	23.42%
Other healthcare practitioners and technical occupations	23.24%
First-line supervisors of office and administrative support workers	23.13%
Title examiners, abstractors, and searchers	22.91%
Loan interviewers and clerks	22.89%
Postal service mail sorters, processors, and processing machine operators	22.72%
Tutors	22.30%
Personal care and service workers, all other	22.04%
Clinical laboratory technologists and technicians	21.93%
Opticians, dispensing	21.88%
Substance abuse and behavioral disorder counselors	21.75%
Education, training, and library occupations	21.43%
Counselors, all other	21.39%
Other psychologists	21.23%
Office and administrative support occupations	21.18%
Office and administrative support workers, all other	21.13%
Respiratory therapists	20.33%
Compensation, benefits, and job analysis specialists	20.33%
Public safety telecommunicators	20.28%
Laundry and dry-cleaning workers	20.27%
Bill and account collectors	20.23%
Graders and sorters, agricultural products	20.22%
Hotel, motel, and resort desk clerks	19.93%
Postal service clerks	19.82%
Cashiers	19.55%
Healthcare practitioners and technical occupations	19.43%
Interpreters and translators	19.21%
Medical and health services managers	19.03%
Court, municipal, and license clerks	19.00%
Human resources workers	19.00%
Mental health counselors	18.62%
Information and record clerks, all other	18.31%
Tellers	18.07%
Healthcare social workers	17.93%
Floral designers	17.86%
Data entry keyers	17.73%
Administrative services managers	17.64%
Other educational instruction and library workers	17.60%
Educational, guidance, and career counselors and advisors	17.46%
Elementary and middle school teachers	17.43%
Librarians and media collections specialists	17.43%
Food servers, nonrestaurant	17.38%
Supervisors of personal care and service workers	17.22%
Surgical technologists	16.45%
Psychiatric technicians	16.14%
Interviewers, except eligibility and loan	16.07%
Animal caretakers	15.79%
Other healthcare support workers	15.72%
Personal care and service occupations	15.55%
Human resources managers	15.15%
File Clerks	15.12%
Pharmacy technicians	15.10%
Insurance claims and policy processing clerks	15.06%
Meeting, convention, and event planners	14.93%
Special education teachers	14.64%
Teaching assistants	14.50%
Interior designers	14.39%
Veterinary assistants and laboratory animal caretakers	14.15%
Social and human service assistants	14.14%
Library assistants, clerical	13.83%
Occupational therapists	13.27%
Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks	13.05%
Office clerks, general	12.41%
Dietetic technicians and ophthalmic medical technicians	12.34%
Diagnostic medical sonographers	12.12%
Hosts and hostesses, restaurant, lounge, and coffee shop	12.10%
Personal care aides	12.07%
Paralegals and legal assistants	11.87%
Massage therapists	11.22%
Other community and social service specialists	10.82%
Nurse practitioners	10.79%
Social workers, all other	10.73%
Billing and posting clerks	10.20%
Therapists, all other	10.15%
Registered nurses	9.96%
Healthcare support occupations	9.61%
Payroll and timekeeping clerks	9.16%
Veterinary technologists and technicians	9.03%
School psychologists	8.87%
Dietitians and nutritionists	8.63%
Medical records specialists	8.51%
Maids and housekeeping cleaners	8.46%
Child, family, and school social workers	8.37%
Tailors, dressmakers, and sewers	7.90%
Eligibility interviewers, government programs	7.86%
Receptionists and information clerks	7.58%
Home health aides	7.32%
Medical assistants	6.65%
Nursing assistants	6.47%
Phlebotomists	6.40%
Dental assistants	6.38%
Secretaries and administrative assistants, except legal, medical, and executive	6.29%
Hairdressers, hairstylists, and cosmetologists	6.00%
Licensed practical and licensed vocational nurses	5.79%
Speech-language pathologists	4.59%
Dental hygienists	4.41%
Childcare workers	4.19%
Medical secretaries and administrative assistants	3.90%
Manicurists and pedicurists	3.33%
Executive secretaries and executive administrative assistants	3.18%
Preschool and kindergarten teachers	2.59%
Skincare specialists	1.32%
Posted By: Distridr Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Problem is, critical (MAGA) workers are enslaved with taxes, mortgages, car payments, credit cards, retirement plans, health insurance, etc.
Very few, if any, will be willing to risk losing the lightly resting chains for a heavier set...
As Trump said, when the people learn the Truth, they will go along WITH WHAT WE DO. There's a clue there. whistle
Antelope Sniper, Home-Run with data
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

He would be employed by the government, or, at least all his clients would have government funded insurance. Either way, he's totally dependent upon Uncle Sam.
Posted By: rainshot Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
I won't call anyone a moron, but you know who you are. Some people refuse to see the light. They live in their own little world of leftist make-believe. Destruction is their sacrament. Anything said to the contrary will be met with constant railing and hypocrisy. I was a big fan of Ronald Reagan but not so much GHWB. The boy was a closet liberal. Reagan was an optimist which led to much trouble. Trump is a combative optimist. He is optimistic but cross him and you'll feel his wrath. He used Twitter to counter the lies and misrepresentation slathered on by the left and those RINO in his own party. It was his only path to inform his supporters. That alienated many of the limp wristed aristocrat establishment boys and infuriated the left, no end.
We have a huge dilemma. Our elections have been nefarious in many states for a very long time. Arizona in particular. In 2020 it reached epic proportion. The election was stolen openly and unapologetically. The establishment shrugged and grinned. The left was gleeful. The Jucicial was in position to deflect any opposition. We have now found ourselves in the position of either s h i t or get off the pot so to speak. Trump's personality makes no difference. The stark reality of what has happened to our once great nation is what is important. There is a great menace tearing the fabric of our nation apart and destroying our culture. Our founding fathers would be spinning in their graves if they suspected what has become of all they fought and suffered for.
Posted By: las Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Well, there you go, ant. sniper. White men are hogging all the good steady jobs, some of them high paying.

What we have to do is impose diversity quotas to make thing "fair", and pay everyone the same wage.

A Russian guy once said about their communist system/ rubles: "They pretend to pay us, we pretend to work".
Posted By: Tesoro Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Let's start with the BLS and see who works what jobs. This is not the best table, but let's see what percent of certain jobs are performed by white males:

When we look at how builds stuff and who keeps this nations running, the data is clear. Mechanics, heavy equipment operators, plumbers, electricians, machinests, carpenters, anything to do with construction, water and waste treatment, petroleum engineers (read refineries), firefighters, police, anything to do with your phones, are overwhelmingly performed by white males.

So yea, if MAGA shrugged, it would be a big deal. But if MAGA shrugged, it would be a much bigger deal than some "strong independent" women going without power and water for a few days, it would signal the beginning of a new social order.

Code
Logging workers	94.27%
Electricians	86.80%
Miscellaneous vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers	85.44%
Machinists	85.20%
Carpenters	84.98%
Roofers	83.31%
Firefighters	80.00%
First-line supervisors of landscaping, lawn service, and groundskeeping workers	79.47%
Glaziers	78.91%
Painting workers	76.52%
Cost estimators	74.28%
Clergy	70.73%
Police officers	70.56%
Other drafters	67.75%
Chiropractors	65.95%
Paramedics	65.25%
Civil engineers	65.09%
Surgeons	64.64%
Cutting, punching, and press machine setters, operators, and tenders, metal and plastic	63.96%
Chief executives	60.76%
Sales managers	59.96%
Sales representatives of services, except advertising, insurance, financial services, and travel	59.80%
Dishwashers	55.08%
Lawyers	54.59%
Web developers	51.92%
Cutting workers	51.89%
Barbers	51.20%
Taxi drivers	49.98%
Logisticians	48.74%
Other designers	47.79%
Dentists	44.81%
Cooks	43.59%
Food batchmakers	43.25%
Photographers	41.93%
Other physicians	39.86%
Lodging managers	39.35%
Technical writers	39.22%
Legal occupations	39.06%
Dental and ophthalmic laboratory technicians and medical appliance technicians	37.72%
Bartenders	36.55%
Tax preparers	34.85%
Graphic designers	34.29%
Veterinarians	33.40%
Order clerks	31.54%
Pharmacists	29.67%
Editors	29.54%
Budget analysts	29.30%
Bakers	28.58%
Animal trainers	28.47%
Flight attendants	25.03%
Travel agents	24.82%
Fundraisers	23.76%
Postal service mail sorters, processors, and processing machine operators	22.72%
Tutors	22.30%
Cashiers	19.55%
Tellers	18.07%
Floral designers	17.86%
Data entry keyers	17.73%
Animal caretakers	15.79%
File Clerks	15.12%
Registered nurses	9.96%
Home health aides	7.32%
Medical assistants	6.65%
Nursing assistants	6.47%
Phlebotomists	6.40%
Dental assistants	6.38%
Secretaries and administrative assistants, except legal, medical, and executive	6.29%
Dental hygienists	4.41%
Childcare workers	4.19%

Interesting dosent sell me because it is sexist. Needs to include white females and then the numbers will be better! I am an ex-logger (lumberjack to you easties) and I now I see female log truck drivers in my area. The other day the county was doing road side brush cutting for transmission lines and a good lookin big titted country gal was running the machine. Never saw that 20 yrs ago. BUT an equally critical part of our infrastructure is run the the opposite crowd. Infact you wouldnt be reading this if they had their way. As recent election tabulations and media manipulation have shown, they as powerful as the energy sector. sadly.
Why didn't the left raise hell and accuse Trump of trashing the flag when he hosted a rally with this behind him?

Posted By: funshooter Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
I won't call anyone a moron, but you know who you are. Some people refuse to see the light. They live in their own little world of leftist make-believe. Destruction is their sacrament. Anything said to the contrary will be met with constant railing and hypocrisy. I was a big fan of Ronald Reagan but not so much GHWB. The boy was a closet liberal. Reagan was an optimist which led to much trouble. Trump is a combative optimist. He is optimistic but cross him and you'll feel his wrath. He used Twitter to counter the lies and misrepresentation slathered on by the left and those RINO in his own party. It was his only path to inform his supporters. That alienated many of the limp wristed aristocrat establishment boys and infuriated the left, no end.
We have a huge dilemma. Our elections have been nefarious in many states for a very long time. Arizona in particular. In 2020 it reached epic proportion. The election was stolen openly and unapologetically. The establishment shrugged and grinned. The left was gleeful. The Jucicial was in position to deflect any opposition. We have now found ourselves in the position of either s h i t or get off the pot so to speak. Trump's personality makes no difference. The stark reality of what has happened to our once great nation is what is important. There is a great menace tearing the fabric of our nation apart and destroying our culture. Our founding fathers would be spinning in their graves if they suspected what has become of all they fought and suffered for.

Well Stated
Posted By: slumlord Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22

Hard for me to believe there are very many fàggots working at power plants or refineries

My buds that worked at TVA Fossil would flip your Volkswagen Golf on it’s top
Posted By: erikj Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by Remsen

For me, it started around 2008, when the economy melted down and the government intervened to save all the financial institutions. I was working at a big law firm at the time, with a number of financial company clients, and I pissed off the partners when I openly stated that I would rather see every bank in the nation go under than give the government power to control every aspect of our lives in exchange for the bailout.

When the bailouts occurred and I saw the Obama regime hand over GM to the unions, rather than to the bondholders who legally should have received the assets, I left the world of big law farms and took a massive pay cut to start my own practice, focused on those things I actually cared about. Over time, I went on a mission to make myself self sufficient to the maximum extent possible given the realities of my life (aging parents, property ownership, etc.).

Moving to Montana was the big final step for me. Much lower cost of living, much more freedom, I own some land with a basic cabin and lots of game available.

I look back at CA and see that they are now going to bleed working people to give reparations to blacks and am sure that at some point, it will go nationwide. I'm doing my best to not depend on government for a thing and also to not be subject to taxation.

Yes, I have a lot less money available now, but I also have a lot less need for money.
Didn't you make a run for office?
Posted By: Remsen Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by erikj

Yes
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by ol_mike
You couldn't horse-whip MAGA's into letting it all collapse they're all in a routine and they're not willing to take things to the extreme.

I've said the same thing in the article for years MOST MAGA's are not fighters, as they always say, "I just want to be left alone'', < so they can be the "creature of habit" that they are.
The MSM could put up a sob story of ''think about what a shutdown would do to the elderly & children" that would be more than enough to bring a shutdown movement to a stop.
Tell all the working class to shut it all down NO WAY !!! < They'd miss NFL mondee nite footballs, chipsNdips, honey hand me another pepsi, love this barca lounger, NFL USA NFL USA

THAT has been my saddest realization, we're NOT fighters, and we're NOT going to be. Because there is always a "don't be silly, things are nowhere near bad enough", "too horrible to contemplate, it's not what we ever want", "nothing is worth that" crowd" will always be there to appeal to the "softer, more loving" side of us, and the government of the shadows will be beside them softly cooing "we'll freeze and seize EVERYTHING from you, and every chance of your future as well, my pretty", "there now, be a good citizen and PICK UP THAT DAMN CAN!"...
Posted By: rte Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
"So MAGA voters have tried electing Republican majorities, electing complete outsiders, protesting, and speaking loudly — and for their peaceful efforts, they have had Republican backstabbers betray them repeatedly, their legitimately elected president fraudulently targeted as part of a running coup d'état, their assembled protests infiltrated by the FBI, their friends hunted down as "terrorists," their elections manipulated, their free speech censored, and the installed president of the United States declaring war upon them. At some point, a rational person might wonder how much more MAGA Americans will endure before they simply "walk away."

Although the statement in bold letters doesn't have question mark at the end,it does appear to be a question.

I believe these elites are inspired by Satan and therefore their ability to address all possible scenarios is greatly enhanced by their association with this demon.Allowing millions of illegal aliens to flood into this nation will solve multiple issues.It will not only dilute the European based population,who have a centuries long history of fighting for freedom but it will also replace these people with a new population.This new population will be grateful for work and will do anything to keep their new status.

This will give the elites decades more to create another plan to foil anyone who dares to challenge their omnipotent power.

As a clever commenter suggested, maybe it is not time to "ctrl+alt+delete" the totalitarian State, but to "ctrl+Galt+delete" the "Great Reset" and let the Marxist globalists do the heavy lifting from here on out. Let them fight the wars, police the streets, put out the fires, dig the holes, work the dirty jobs, and build all the things that keep the "woke" feeling safe and comfortable enough to call us "racists," "clingers," "bigots," and "rubes." What if MAGA Americans altogether and all at once simply said, "No more"; shrugged their shoulders; and let everything fall down? What would happen then?"

My first response also addresses this silly notion that citizens will spontaneously quit their jobs and the elites will then do this work.The elites will have a 100 million person illegal work force,who will do whatever is necessary to maintain their newly acquired status as American workers.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
Originally Posted by rte
"So MAGA voters have tried electing Republican majorities, electing complete outsiders, protesting, and speaking loudly — and for their peaceful efforts, they have had Republican backstabbers betray them repeatedly, their legitimately elected president fraudulently targeted as part of a running coup d'état, their assembled protests infiltrated by the FBI, their friends hunted down as "terrorists," their elections manipulated, their free speech censored, and the installed president of the United States declaring war upon them. At some point, a rational person might wonder how much more MAGA Americans will endure before they simply "walk away."

Although the statement in bold letters doesn't have question mark at the end,it does appear to be a question.

I believe these elites are inspired by Satan and therefore their ability to address all possible scenarios is greatly enhanced by their association with this demon.Allowing millions of illegal aliens to flood into this nation will solve multiple issues.It will not only dilute the European based population,who have a centuries long history of fighting for freedom but it will also replace these people with a new population.This new population will be grateful for work and will do anything to keep their new status.

This will give the elites decades more to create another plan to foil anyone who dares to challenge their omnipotent power.

As a clever commenter suggested, maybe it is not time to "ctrl+alt+delete" the totalitarian State, but to "ctrl+Galt+delete" the "Great Reset" and let the Marxist globalists do the heavy lifting from here on out. Let them fight the wars, police the streets, put out the fires, dig the holes, work the dirty jobs, and build all the things that keep the "woke" feeling safe and comfortable enough to call us "racists," "clingers," "bigots," and "rubes." What if MAGA Americans altogether and all at once simply said, "No more"; shrugged their shoulders; and let everything fall down? What would happen then?"

My first response also addresses this silly notion that citizens will spontaneously quit their jobs and the elites will then do this work.The elites will have a 100 million person illegal work force,who will do whatever is necessary to maintain their newly acquired status as American workers.
If those "illegals" could build what exists in America, they'd never leave their home countries.
This is for all men, not just white men.

Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
If those "illegals" could build what exists in America, they'd never leave their home countries.
The opportunities don't exist in most South American nations.

They're not going to build anything,other than simple wood structures aka homes but they will take existing jobs,for which the elites will gladly train them.

Code
Logging workers	94.27%
Electricians	86.80%
Machinists	85.20%
Carpenters	84.98%
Roofers	83.31%
Firefighters	80.00%
Glaziers	78.91%
Painting workers	76.52%
Cost estimators	74.28%
Clergy	70.73%
Police officers	70.56%
Other drafters	67.75%
Chiropractors	65.95%
Paramedics	65.25%
Civil engineers	65.09%
Surgeons	64.64%
Chief executives	60.76%
Sales managers	59.96%
Dishwashers	55.08%
Lawyers	54.59%
Web developers	51.92%
Cutting workers	51.89%
Barbers	51.20%
Taxi drivers	49.98%
Logisticians	48.74%
Other designers	47.79%
Dentists	44.81%
Cooks	43.59%
Food batchmakers	43.25%
Photographers	41.93%
Other physicians	39.86%
Lodging managers	39.35%
Technical writers	39.22%
Legal occupations	39.06%
Bartenders	36.55%
Tax preparers	34.85%
Graphic designers	34.29%
Veterinarians	33.40%
Order clerks	31.54%
Pharmacists	29.67%
Editors	29.54%
Budget analysts	29.30%
Bakers	28.58%
Animal trainers	28.47%
Flight attendants	25.03%
Travel agents	24.82%
Fundraisers	23.76%
Tutors	22.30%
Cashiers	19.55%
Tellers	18.07%
Floral designers	17.86%
Data entry keyers	17.73%
Animal caretakers	15.79%
File Clerks	15.12%
Registered nurses	9.96%
Home health aides	7.32%
Medical assistants	6.65%
Nursing assistants	6.47%
Phlebotomists	6.40%
Dental assistants	6.38%
Dental hygienists	4.41%
Childcare workers	4.19%

Interesting dosent sell me because it is sexist. Needs to include white females and then the numbers will be better! I am an ex-logger (lumberjack to you easties) and I now I see female log truck drivers in my area. The other day the county was doing road side brush cutting for transmission lines and a good lookin big titted country gal was running the machine. Never saw that 20 yrs ago. BUT an equally critical part of our infrastructure is run the the opposite crowd. Infact you wouldnt be reading this if they had their way. As recent election tabulations and media manipulation have shown, they as powerful as the energy sector. sadly.

Fair enough, you want to see the employment break down for white women, see below.

Show me a MAGA woman and I'll show you her MAGA husband/father/boss/most dominant man in her life.

Less than 4% of loggers are white female, that make them the exception, not the rule.

Code
Occupation	White females

Speech-language pathologists	89.11%
Dental hygienists	85.49%
Executive secretaries and executive administrative assistants	85.12%
School psychologists	83.53%
Veterinary technologists and technicians	79.47%
Preschool and kindergarten teachers	78.41%
Secretaries and administrative assistants, except legal, medical, and executive	77.52%
Veterinary assistants and laboratory animal caretakers	74.85%
Nurse practitioners	74.81%
Occupational therapists	74.63%
Interior designers	74.41%
Dietitians and nutritionists	74.37%
Medical secretaries and administrative assistants	74.10%
Library assistants, clerical	73.68%
Childcare workers	73.41%
Dental assistants	73.32%
Hairdressers, hairstylists, and cosmetologists	73.00%
Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks	72.25%
Skincare specialists	71.88%
Diagnostic medical sonographers	71.48%
Special education teachers	70.46%
Animal caretakers	70.01%
Librarians and media collections specialists	69.27%
Therapists, all other	68.55%
Meeting, convention, and event planners	68.47%
Receptionists and information clerks	68.22%
Medical assistants	68.05%
Medical records specialists	67.49%
Billing and posting clerks	66.50%
Maids and housekeeping cleaners	66.44%
Elementary and middle school teachers	66.37%
Administrative services managers	66.36%
Paralegals and legal assistants	66.23%
Other educational instruction and library workers	65.80%
Fundraisers	65.24%
Hosts and hostesses, restaurant, lounge, and coffee shop	65.00%
Registered nurses	64.94%
Door-to-door sales workers, news and street vendors, and related workers	64.61%
Human resources managers	63.75%
Other healthcare practitioners and technical occupations	63.46%
Other psychologists	63.37%
Office clerks, general	63.29%
Opticians, dispensing	62.92%
Travel agents	61.98%
Teaching assistants	61.80%
Phlebotomists	61.70%
Radiologic technologists and technicians	61.68%
Court, municipal, and license clerks	61.50%
Animal trainers	61.33%
Social and human service assistants	61.06%
File Clerks	60.88%
Public relations and fundraising managers	60.72%
Licensed practical and licensed vocational nurses	60.71%
Sewing machine operators	60.65%
Religious workers, all other	60.41%
Education, training, and library occupations	60.07%
Veterinarians	59.90%
Payroll and timekeeping clerks	59.74%
Title examiners, abstractors, and searchers	59.19%
Editors	59.16%
Floral designers	59.14%
Public safety telecommunicators	58.62%
Dietetic technicians and ophthalmic medical technicians	58.56%
Information and record clerks, all other	57.99%
Archivists, curators, and museum technicians	57.96%
Mental health counselors	57.68%
Surgical technologists	57.65%
Human resources workers	57.60%
Tellers	57.53%
First-line supervisors of office and administrative support workers	57.47%
Personal care and service occupations	57.45%
Medical and health services managers	57.08%
Physical therapist assistants and aides	56.98%
Educational, guidance, and career counselors and advisors	56.84%
Massage therapists	56.78%
Data entry keyers	56.77%
Personal care and service workers, all other	56.66%
Healthcare practitioners and technical occupations	56.17%
Child, family, and school social workers	55.03%
Office and administrative support occupations	55.02%
Healthcare support occupations	54.89%
Pharmacy technicians	54.80%
Social workers, all other	54.67%
Training and development managers	54.45%
Physical therapists	54.19%
Insurance claims and policy processing clerks	54.04%
Waiters and waitresses	53.47%
Other financial specialists	53.40%
Tutors	53.30%
Office and administrative support workers, all other	53.27%
Eligibility interviewers, government programs	53.04%
Interpreters and translators	52.99%
Market research analysts and marketing specialists	52.85%
Bakers	52.62%
Bill and account collectors	52.27%
Education and childcare administrators	52.27%
Recreation workers	52.21%
Writers and authors	52.04%
Loan interviewers and clerks	51.91%
Nursing assistants	51.83%
Other teachers and instructors	51.65%
Cashiers	51.55%
Secondary school teachers	51.41%
Marketing managers	51.27%
Graphic designers	51.21%
Social and community service managers	51.18%
Other community and social service specialists	50.99%
Respiratory therapists	50.77%
Real estate brokers and sales agents	50.63%
Interviewers, except eligibility and loan	50.63%
Tailors, dressmakers, and sewers	50.60%
Directors, religious activities and education	50.59%
Supervisors of personal care and service workers	50.58%
Purchasing agents, except wholesale, retail, and farm products	50.38%
Compensation, benefits, and job analysis specialists	50.27%
Graders and sorters, agricultural products	49.98%
Physician assistants	49.65%
Exercise trainers and group fitness instructors	49.57%
Personal care aides	49.53%
Healthcare social workers	49.47%
Public relations specialists	49.47%
Fast food and counter workers	49.41%
Bartenders	49.25%
Food servers, nonrestaurant	49.22%
Community and social service occupations	49.21%
Home health aides	48.98%
Other healthcare support workers	48.98%
Substance abuse and behavioral disorder counselors	48.65%
Clinical laboratory technologists and technicians	48.37%
Sales and office occupations	47.91%
Artists and related workers	47.32%
Accountants and auditors	47.31%
Hotel, motel, and resort desk clerks	47.17%
Insurance underwriters	47.16%
Technical writers	46.78%
Cardiovascular technologists and technicians	46.61%
Customer service representatives	46.53%
Legal support workers, all other	46.43%
Flight attendants	45.67%
Tax examiners and collectors, and revenue agents	45.59%
Miscellaneous social scientists and related workers	45.37%
Wholesale and retail buyers, except farm products	45.35%
Legal occupations	44.94%
Psychiatric technicians	44.76%
Web and digital interface designers	44.66%
Business operations specialists, all other	43.87%
First-line supervisors of food preparation and serving workers	43.82%
Financial clerks, all other	43.78%
Counselors, all other	43.62%
Professional and related occupations	43.47%
Claims adjusters, appraisers, examiners, and investigators	43.30%
Food preparation workers	43.26%
Financial managers	42.86%
Business and financial operations occupations	42.74%
News analysts, reporters, and journalists	42.53%
Advertising sales agents	42.40%
Miscellaneous health technologists and technicians	42.37%
Property, real estate, and community association managers	42.18%
Service occupations	42.01%
Sales and related workers, all other	42.00%
Judges, magistrates, and other judicial workers	41.35%
Laundry and dry-cleaning workers	41.33%
Tax preparers	41.25%
Credit counselors and loan officers	41.08%
Food batchmakers	41.05%
Order clerks	40.96%
Training and development specialists	40.94%
Photographers	40.77%
Food preparation and serving related occupations	40.73%
Management,  professional, and related occupations	40.72%
Pharmacists	40.63%
Compliance officers	40.54%
Bus drivers, school	40.04%
Sales and related occupations	39.69%
Postsecondary teachers	39.27%
Dispatchers, except police, fire, and ambulance	38.90%
Probation officers and correctional treatment specialists	38.68%
Counter and rental clerks	38.22%
Retail salespersons	37.98%
Purchasing managers	37.78%
Coaches and scouts	37.39%
First-line supervisors of retail sales workers	37.37%
Other life, physical, and social science technicians	37.32%
Crossing guards and flaggers	37.03%
Dental and ophthalmic laboratory technicians and medical appliance technicians	36.98%
Budget analysts	36.70%
Management, business, and financial operations occupations	36.60%
Jewelers and precious stone and metal workers	36.50%
Reservation and transportation ticket agents and travel clerks	36.39%
Food service managers	36.23%
Operations research analysts	36.21%
Other entertainment attendants and related workers	36.12%
Management analysts	36.04%
Dining room and cafeteria attendants and bartender helpers	35.85%
Lodging managers	35.75%
Packers and packagers, hand	35.38%
Life, physical, and social science occupations	35.36%
Packaging and filling machine operators and tenders	34.92%
Project management specialists	34.49%
Producers and directors	34.41%
Biological scientists	34.20%
Other designers	33.91%
Management occupations	33.62%
Advertising and promotions managers	33.37%
Lawyers	33.31%
Web developers	32.78%
Private detectives and investigators	32.61%
Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations	32.53%
Food processing workers, all other	32.44%
Orderlies and psychiatric aides	31.85%
Other protective service workers	31.81%
First-line supervisors of housekeeping and janitorial workers	31.59%
Logisticians	31.56%
Other mathematical science occupations	31.54%
Inspectors, testers, sorters, samplers, and weighers	30.89%
Postal service mail carriers	30.12%
General and operations managers	30.10%
Managers, all other	29.88%
Property appraisers and assessors	29.70%
Paramedics	29.45%
Cooks	29.31%
Janitors and building cleaners	29.30%
Emergency medical technicians	28.93%
Electrical, electronics, and electromechanical assemblers	28.87%
Gambling services workers	28.35%
Dentists	28.29%
Postal service clerks	28.28%
Personal financial advisors	27.78%
First-line supervisors of non-retail sales workers	27.57%
Shipping, receiving, and inventory clerks	27.42%
Mail clerks and mail machine operators, except postal service	27.16%
Sales representatives, wholesale and manufacturing	26.52%
Sales managers	26.44%
Physical scientists, all other	26.29%
Computer systems analysts	26.25%
Other physicians	26.24%
Software quality assurance analysts and testers	25.99%
Financial and investment analysts	25.89%
Stockers and order fillers	25.78%
Database administrators and architects	25.59%
Sales representatives of services, except advertising, insurance, financial services, and travel	25.50%
Architects, except landscape and naval	25.25%
Chief executives	24.94%
Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers	24.93%
Surgeons	24.76%
Bus drivers, transit and intercity	24.07%
Other assemblers and fabricators	23.94%
Medical scientists	23.81%
Securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents	23.41%
Occupational health and safety specialists and technicians	23.27%
Helpers--production workers	23.18%
Cutting, punching, and press machine setters, operators, and tenders, metal and plastic	22.94%
Chemists and materials scientists	22.53%
Production occupations	21.96%
Other drafters	21.75%
Other production workers	21.68%
Music directors and composers	21.40%
Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations	21.39%
Detectives and criminal investigators	21.21%
Chiropractors	21.05%
Miscellaneous agricultural workers	20.81%
Television, video, and film camera operators and editors	20.44%
Correctional officers and jailers	20.40%
Industrial production managers	19.95%
Industrial engineers, including health and safety	19.71%
Computer and information systems managers	19.33%
Postal service mail sorters, processors, and processing machine operators	19.28%
Facilities managers	19.28%
Computer occupations, all other	19.15%
Musicians and singers	18.53%
Transportation, storage, and distribution managers	18.48%
Supervisors of transportation and material moving workers	18.40%
Production, transportation, and material moving occupations	17.98%
Couriers and messengers	17.95%
Baggage porters, bellhops, and concierges	17.47%
Other engineering technologists and technicians, except drafters	17.36%
Protective service occupations	17.26%
Parts salespersons	17.23%
Cutting workers	17.21%
Computer support specialists	17.16%
Computer and mathematical occupations	17.13%
Dishwashers	16.92%
Barbers	16.80%
Other metal workers and plastic workers	16.41%
Laborers and freight, stock, and material movers, hand	16.35%
Manicurists and pedicurists	16.27%
First-line supervisors of production and operating workers	15.74%
Transportation and material moving occupations	15.42%
Security guards and gambling surveillance officers	15.41%
First-line supervisors of security workers	14.73%
Butchers and other meat, poultry, and fish processing workers	14.61%
Chefs and head cooks	14.36%
Other material moving workers	14.00%
Information security analysts	13.96%
Civil engineers	13.71%
Clergy	13.67%
Cost estimators	13.62%
Architecture and engineering occupations	13.40%
Computer programmers	13.34%
First-line supervisors of police and detectives	12.97%
Police officers	12.74%
Network and computer systems administrators	12.49%
Cleaners of vehicles and equipment	12.26%
Chemical processing machine setters, operators, and tenders	12.05%
Engineers, all other	11.72%
Printing press operators	11.42%
Computer, automated teller, and office machine repairers	11.30%
Surveying and mapping technicians	11.18%
Aerospace engineers	10.87%
Chemical engineers	10.82%
Software developers	10.78%
Crushing, grinding, polishing, mixing, and blending workers	10.27%
Motor vehicle operators, all other	10.07%
Broadcast, sound, and lighting technicians	9.82%
Refuse and recyclable material collectors	9.55%
Other installation, maintenance, and repair workers	9.30%
Architectural and engineering managers	9.19%
First-line supervisors of landscaping, lawn service, and groundskeeping workers	9.13%
Construction and building inspectors	8.76%
Precision instrument and equipment repairers	8.76%
Computer network architects	8.50%
Water and wastewater treatment plant and system operators	8.22%
Electrical and electronic engineering technologists and technicians	8.20%
Parking attendants	8.13%
Painters and paperhangers	7.89%
Construction managers	7.81%
Transportation service attendants	7.68%
Computer hardware engineers	7.53%
Mechanical engineers	7.33%
Carpet, floor, and tile installers and finishers	6.84%
Taxi drivers	6.82%
Computer numerically controlled tool operators and programmers	6.79%
Glaziers	6.49%
Painting workers	6.38%
Shuttle drivers and chauffeurs	6.35%
Industrial truck and tractor operators	6.30%
Driver/sales workers and truck drivers	5.85%
Stationary engineers and boiler operators	5.72%
Telecommunications line installers and repairers	5.59%
Cabinetmakers and bench carpenters	5.46%
First-line supervisors of mechanics, installers, and repairers	5.35%
Electrical and electronics engineers	5.30%
Landscaping and groundskeeping workers	5.26%
Aircraft pilots and flight engineers	4.93%
Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations	4.83%
Industrial and refractory machinery mechanics	4.48%
Maintenance and repair workers, general	4.31%
Firefighters	4.30%
Pest control workers	4.08%
Security and fire alarm systems installers	4.04%
Logging workers	3.93%
Construction laborers	3.82%
Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations	3.63%
Radio and telecommunications equipment installers and repairers	3.61%
Sheet metal workers	3.49%
First-line supervisors of construction trades and extraction workers	3.43%
Construction and extraction occupations	3.40%
Highway maintenance workers	3.08%
Machinists	3.00%
Welding, soldering, and brazing workers	2.96%
Helpers, construction trades	2.93%
Aircraft mechanics and service technicians	2.86%
Drywall installers, ceiling tile installers, and tapers	2.78%
Carpenters	2.72%
Construction equipment operators	2.67%
Roofers	2.49%
Miscellaneous vehicle and mobile equipment mechanics, installers, and repairers	2.46%
Automotive body and related repairers	2.16%
Automotive service technicians and mechanics	1.92%
Tree trimmers and pruners	1.90%
Brickmasons, blockmasons, and stonemasons	1.85%
Plumbers, pipefitters, and steamfitters	1.83%
Electricians	1.50%
Heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration mechanics and installers	1.23%
Heavy vehicle and mobile equipment service technicians and mechanics	1.06%
Bus and truck mechanics and diesel engine specialists	1.02%
Crane and tower operators	0.86%
Electrical power-line installers and repairers	0.61%
Other extraction workers	0.40%
Cement masons, concrete finishers, and terrazzo workers	0.00%

Originally Posted by rte
That statement is not even remotely accurate.The opportunities don't exist in most South American nations.

They're not going to build anything,other than simple wood structures aka homes but they will take existing jobs,for which the elites will gladly train them.
South America has no natural resources? What "opportunities" are those people lacking?

America was built and still exists because hard-working people in a high-trust environment worked together. America is slowly and inevitably becoming a 3rd World nation as it becomes more populated by people originating in 3rd World nations.

The elites depend on the whites who built America to keep it functioning at all, economically and otherwise. If we weren't needed, we'd already be wiped out. They know they can guilt us into continuing to work.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
socialists/communists have managed to [bleep] up every country they have been in charge of. Every one. If you think you can just walk away, and that 'they' will do the heavy lifting, you are in for a rude awakening. What you will get is no middle class and everyone in one of two positions. The ruling elite and the peons.
Does not take a lot of brain power to figure where we will be. Oh, and no guns, no hunting, no talking back.
You're arguing in circles.

You've not addressed any concerns J.B.Shurk wrote about in the original article.

High-trust environment? lol

Do you actually believe that the Chinese who built the railroads traveling west,worked in a high-trust environment?

Did the children who worked in garment factories work in a high-trust environment?

Did the people who worked in Cannery Row,about which John Steinbeck wrote,work in a high-trust environment?

You shouldn't use a phrase which you don't understand.
Originally Posted by rte

You've not addressed any concerns J.B.Shurk wrote about in the original article.

Do you actually believe that the Chinese who built the railroads traveling west,worked in a high-trust environment?

Did the children who worked in garment factories work in a high-trust environment?

Did the people who worked in Cannery Row,about which John Steinbeck wrote,work in a high-trust environment?

Yes, Asians are high-trust. Yes, children of high-trust parents are high-trust. And Steinbeck is just another Jewish propagandist, feeding off high-trust populations.

Pretty pathetic that I have to explain this stuff.
Posted By: akrange Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22

Althou I Agree with your Conviction on the Bailout’s and your Suspicions of what would happen when the Government gets Involved with it’s Sugar..

The Cascading Events of Massive Bankruptcies across not only the Car Sector but the whole Financial System was not Acceptable..

Housing Crisis.. The Virus..

As Dual Citizen Rhom Emanuel once said ..

“Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste” ..
Posted By: rainshot Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
They have created crisis after crisis and made each one worse in the fox. Marxism is destroying our nation and congressional republicans are happy to help as long as they keep their positions of power.
Originally Posted by akrange

Althou I Agree with your Conviction on the Bailout’s and your Suspicions of what would happen when the Government gets Involved with it’s Sugar..

The Cascading Events of Massive Bankruptcies across not only the Car Sector but the whole Financial System was not Acceptable..

And Now Trump and the Patriots have the playbook.

As Q said, "Imagine what you can accomplish when you have their playbook."

Q+ is Trump. Imagine what he gave up to go through what he's done for us.

I expect the economy to crash. Will the people blame Trump or the Ds? Who are they blaming for high gas prices? Maybe that's what it takes to drain the swamp. Maybe that's why Trump is not in the WH? whistle

Posted By: NVhntr Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22
I'm a Dr with an exceptionally high IQ
Living in your head huh? No sense in that. Q is a Larp. wink
Posted By: akrange Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/03/22

I expect the economy to crash. Will the people blame Trump or the Ds? Who are they blaming for high gas prices? Maybe that's what it takes to drain the swamp. Maybe that's why Trump is not in the WH? whistle

One Step Ahead ..

Two Steps Behind..

Now ya Got to Run to get Even ..

Q Tip of the Day ..
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
My guess is 1-2%

😉
Originally Posted by rte
That statement is not even remotely accurate.The opportunities don't exist in most South American nations.

South America has no natural resources? What "opportunities" are those people lacking?

America was built and still exists because hard-working people in a high-trust environment worked together. America is slowly and inevitably becoming a 3rd World nation as it becomes more populated by people originating in 3rd World nations.

The elites depend on the whites who built America to keep it functioning at all, economically and otherwise. If we weren't needed, we'd already be wiped out. They know they can guilt us into continuing to work.

America is what is it is because of geography:

Posted By: gregintenn Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
I already shrugged, but did so with a .gov pension and health insurance. I understand not everyone is able to do that.

I always wanted to try one of John Galt’s cigarettes.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I already shrugged, but did so with a .gov pension and health insurance. I understand not everyone is able to do that.

Here you go:
https://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2016/fine-books-manuscripts-n09588/lot.110.html

[Linked Image from sothebys-com.brightspotcdn.com]
Posted By: Sycamore Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22

Code
Logging workers	94.27%
Electricians	86.80%
Machinists	85.20%
Carpenters	84.98%
Roofers	83.31%
Firefighters	80.00%
Glaziers	78.91%
Painting workers	76.52%
Cost estimators	74.28%
Clergy	70.73%
Police officers	70.56%
Other drafters	67.75%
Chiropractors	65.95%
Paramedics	65.25%
Civil engineers	65.09%
Surgeons	64.64%
Chief executives	60.76%
Sales managers	59.96%
Dishwashers	55.08%
Lawyers	54.59%
Web developers	51.92%
Cutting workers	51.89%
Barbers	51.20%
Taxi drivers	49.98%
Logisticians	48.74%
Other designers	47.79%
Dentists	44.81%
Cooks	43.59%
Food batchmakers	43.25%
Photographers	41.93%
Other physicians	39.86%
Lodging managers	39.35%
Technical writers	39.22%
Legal occupations	39.06%
Bartenders	36.55%
Tax preparers	34.85%
Graphic designers	34.29%
Veterinarians	33.40%
Order clerks	31.54%
Pharmacists	29.67%
Editors	29.54%
Budget analysts	29.30%
Bakers	28.58%
Animal trainers	28.47%
Flight attendants	25.03%
Travel agents	24.82%
Fundraisers	23.76%
Tutors	22.30%
Cashiers	19.55%
Tellers	18.07%
Floral designers	17.86%
Data entry keyers	17.73%
Animal caretakers	15.79%
File Clerks	15.12%
Registered nurses	9.96%
Home health aides	7.32%
Medical assistants	6.65%
Nursing assistants	6.47%
Phlebotomists	6.40%
Dental assistants	6.38%
Dental hygienists	4.41%
Childcare workers	4.19%

landscapers, laborers and cement finishers would have way different numbers in Arizona, so would all the Ag jobs.

interesting
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22

Code
Logging workers	94.27%
Electricians	86.80%
Machinists	85.20%
Carpenters	84.98%
Roofers	83.31%
Firefighters	80.00%
Glaziers	78.91%
Painting workers	76.52%
Cost estimators	74.28%
Clergy	70.73%
Police officers	70.56%
Other drafters	67.75%
Chiropractors	65.95%
Paramedics	65.25%
Civil engineers	65.09%
Surgeons	64.64%
Chief executives	60.76%
Sales managers	59.96%
Dishwashers	55.08%
Lawyers	54.59%
Web developers	51.92%
Cutting workers	51.89%
Barbers	51.20%
Taxi drivers	49.98%
Logisticians	48.74%
Other designers	47.79%
Dentists	44.81%
Cooks	43.59%
Food batchmakers	43.25%
Photographers	41.93%
Other physicians	39.86%
Lodging managers	39.35%
Technical writers	39.22%
Legal occupations	39.06%
Bartenders	36.55%
Tax preparers	34.85%
Graphic designers	34.29%
Veterinarians	33.40%
Order clerks	31.54%
Pharmacists	29.67%
Editors	29.54%
Budget analysts	29.30%
Bakers	28.58%
Animal trainers	28.47%
Flight attendants	25.03%
Travel agents	24.82%
Fundraisers	23.76%
Tutors	22.30%
Cashiers	19.55%
Tellers	18.07%
Floral designers	17.86%
Data entry keyers	17.73%
Animal caretakers	15.79%
File Clerks	15.12%
Registered nurses	9.96%
Home health aides	7.32%
Medical assistants	6.65%
Nursing assistants	6.47%
Phlebotomists	6.40%
Dental assistants	6.38%
Dental hygienists	4.41%
Childcare workers	4.19%

Antelope,
I'm trucker biased, our economy is dependent on every nail to hold the structure, I know that.

But truckers are the beams.
The "If you got it a Trucker Brought it" slogan is deceptive.

In understates the importance of trucks.
Trucks and fuel are the chicken or egg of society.
They depend on each other, and without them everything stops.
Folks only think of trucks as the transport of retail goods.
Everything you but has been on a truck, sure.
But it has probably been on a hundred trucks if it is a manufactured good.

A head of lettuce has been on, fertilizer, pesticide, fuel, seed, and several refrigerator trucks. The above items? Have all had multiple components moved by trucks.

My point is if 1/2 of the 68% of truck drivers stopped, the whole dam mess
would collapse in a week.
Posted By: thirtyotsix Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Smartest post I have ever seen on this forum
Posted By: gregintenn Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Here you go:
https://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2016/fine-books-manuscripts-n09588/lot.110.html

[Linked Image from sothebys-com.brightspotcdn.com]
I don’t recall them being that expensive in the book. That’s cool though! I never knew those were actually made. Bet they’re good!
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Antelope,
I'm trucker biased, our economy is dependent on every nail to hold the structure, I know that.

A head of lettuce has been on, fertilizer, pesticide, fuel, seed, and several refrigerator trucks. The above items? Have all had multiple components moved by trucks.

Dillon, it's hard to overstate the importance of the humble trucker and his brethren on in the rail yards, on the docks, and at sea. That data set didn't have number for those later categories, but we all know who does most of those jobs as well.
Posted By: geedubya Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
My guess is 1-2%

😉

ya!

GWB
Posted By: cuznguido Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
If the patriots are in control, they are doing a really [bleep] job. I think we are all swimming in BS up to our eyeballs.
Posted By: irfubar Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by rte

Peter Zeihan is a whackadoole libtard pseudo intellectual.

America was built by individuals exercising their sovereignty and perusing their best interest under capitalism... I.E. freedom, private property and keeping the fruits of their labor.

They did this in cooperation with others pursuing the same goal, the understood that working together was essential to achieving these goals.

The rest of the world is handicapped with corruption, cronyism, and they accept corrupt leaders. Every man for himself. Cheat lie and steal.

American exceptionalism is real, even though we are taught is fake and even evil.

It's not an accident or luck of geography
Posted By: jaguartx Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
It also was a God fearing country which recognized God as the Creator who gave us, created in HIS image, that is with a spirit, freedom as an inalienable right.

Having an effective and just patent office also helped inventors thrive rather than have their hard won inventions stolen. whistle
Posted By: CashisKing Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
What if MAGA Americans altogether and all at once simply said, "No more"; shrugged their shoulders; and let everything fall down?  What would happen then?"

Yepp...

Hurt them... or worse.

They damn sure are trying to kill me and mine...

YOU and YOURS!
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by rte

Peter Zeihan is a whackadoole libtard pseudo intellectual.

America was built by individuals exercising their sovereignty and perusing their best interest under capitalism... I.E. freedom, private property and keeping the fruits of their labor.

They did this in cooperation with others pursuing the same goal, the understood that working together was essential to achieving these goals.

The rest of the world is handicapped with corruption, cronyism, and they accept corrupt leaders. Every man for himself. Cheat lie and steal.

American exceptionalism is real, even though we are taught is fake and even evil.

It's not an accident or luck of geography

Is Thomas Sowell a wachadoole libtard pseduo intellectual?

Contrast what Sowell says about the geography of Africa with what Zeihan says about the geography of America.

Posted By: mjbgalt Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
My guess is 1-2%

😉

ya!

GWB

Amen
Posted By: Distridr Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by cuznguido
If the patriots are in control, they are doing a really [bleep] job. I think we are all swimming in BS up to our eyeballs.
Any kind of action from MAGA would be nice at this point. Doesn’t seem to be much fight in this group.
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22

Yes

How did you do?

If you ran as an R you must have won. MT rarely elects Ds
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Antelope,

Trains too. That's why the POS had congress step in and make the rail workers stay on the job. The POS will step on the truckers too if there's any sort of organized interruption.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
We are where we are today because the bad guys have not been removed. We did live in a republic.
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Yes

How did you do?

If you ran as an R you must have won. MT rarely elects Ds

^^^Votes for the party of child genitalia mutilation.
We have no one to blame but ourselves. All this mess happened on our watch.

One Step Ahead ..

Two Steps Behind..

Q Tip of the Day ..

So, you're on you're on the board as saying Trump is two steps behind?

YGBSM

But go ahead, prove your own stupidity. grin
Posted By: NVhntr Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Yeah, everybody's stupid that doesn't buy what Jag's selling.

I'm a Dr with an exceptionally high IQ
Posted By: steve4102 Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Also they are to overweight to do so.
Posted By: akrange Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22

One Step Ahead ..

Two Steps Behind..

Q Tip of the Day ..

So, you're on you're on the board as saying Trump is two steps behind?

YGBSM

But go ahead, prove your own stupidity. grin

You need to get your Bagpipes Checked ..

Your Wray Wray Valve is Stuck Open..

All we’re getting is Hot Air ..

Q Ball 🤩
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Antelope,

Trains too. That's why the POS had congress step in and make the rail workers stay on the job. The POS will step on the truckers too if there's any sort of organized interruption.

TooDogs,

Workplace was a great example.

Those train workers, truckers, all of us, have the power.
Nothing would happen if 100% of those train workers took a stand.

Well, some would be jailed and beaten, a few might die. In short order,
if their grievances are reasonable, they would be resolved and everything
would go back to normal.

Regan fired the controllers. Because they didn't stand together.
If enough had, would he have shut the country down untill management
recruited enough new ones and trained them?

Therein is the issue.
People today measure everytjing against its short term cost in
money and comfort. Everything.

The NFL flips the bird to the flag and people get mad.

"IDGAF , I'm watching my Steelers"

Yeah, I actually heard that!
Won't even give up 16 afternoons of mindless entertainment to take a stand. Could still drink beer and eat wings, just not turn the knob.

Fudge!

Look at Iran, China!
Wanna talk about people having power to force you?

People in the streets being shot, and beaten. They still go out.
Knew it was possible before this stuff even started. But they are fed
up.

A fool's errend?

FŮCK no! It isn't.
It is exactly the same thing as The Boston Tea Party. The Riots.
The only reason the outcome will be different is the number of
People willing to stand up.

We deserve to lose the battle for this country.
The Left has earned the victory.

For 70 years the socialist movement has been pushing. Gaining ground.
In the last 60 years the right has done nothing stronger than pushing
back. Occasionally. Never taking a step to regaining ground.

They have willingly given up our schools and media.
The only two tools needed to foment a revolution if one Is patient.
The Left has been. Pushing just hard enough to keep gaining ground.
Over the last 14 years they have become much more aggressive.
Because they can be, and it is time. Time to push hard and finish this
fight before something stops them.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/04/22
Antelope,

Regan fired the controllers. Because they didn't stand together.
If enough had, would he have shut the country down untill management
recruited enough new ones and trained them?

Sticking together for the betterment of America is the only option we have left.

But that’s not what happened back in 81 with the Air Traffic Controllers. They went on strike, an illegal strike, because their Union told them to.

They did indeed stick together all 13,000 walked off the job. When Reagan ordered them back to work the UNION refused both Reagan’s order and a court order. Only about a thousand went back to work.

Reagan then fired those 12,000 employees (that stuck together) and banned them from ever holding a Federal job again.

Disrupting others by illegal means for Personal Gain is not even close to the same as banding together to save one’s Country.
Antelope,

BS. The current Govt is working to shut the truckers down, and the farmers down, and food industry.

Global warming is the excuse. Why? When the people are starved down they will comply with Govts planned Economic Reset in order to eat. People will give up their guns, cars, land,.....

Their plan is a global population of less than 500 million. You won't be one of them. Open borders, reduced criminal prosecution, fentanyl..... You are their enemy. They serve their puppetmasters who put them in Office.

That's why they hate Trump. He is getting that exposed for people to support what he and the Patriots have coming.

Where are you in the grand scheme of things?

Posted By: jaguartx Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/05/22
Sorry, gw, I been busy. MAGA won't shrug.

Clues.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]greenshot screen capture

NOTE THE DATE

CLUE. EX-PRESIDENTS DONT GET 85 -95 LEO MOTORCADES. LATEST HOUSTON TRIP.

As Q said, The Patriots are in control. And, Scare Event Coming.

Posted By: rte Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/06/22
Originally Posted by rte
Yes, Asians are high-trust. Yes, children of high-trust parents are high-trust. And Steinbeck is just another Jewish propagandist, feeding off high-trust populations.

Pretty pathetic that I have to explain this stuff.
What is it about the term "high trust environment" that baffles you?

So you don't understand a term which you brought into this discussion then it's reasonable to conclude you don't understand the word propagandist.Maybe you're confusing that word with protagonist.Steinback did write into his most famous novels a protagonist.East Of Eden,Of Mice And Men and Grapes Of Wrath would certainly qualify.

Perhaps you confused Steinbeck with Upton Sinclair.They were contemporaries and Sinclair was a propagandist and a muckraker.

By the way John Steinbeck wasn't a Jew.
Posted By: SargeMO Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/06/22
Too bad this thread thread isn't at a convention center somewhere. I could set up a stand, sell tinfoil hats and make a fortune.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: What if MAGA shrugged? - 12/06/22
Life is full of challenges and opportunities.

Sorta feel bad for those that are so full of doom and gloom.

We are livinging in the best of times yet some can't see the forest for the trees.
© 24hourcampfire