Home
Posted By: STRSWilson Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
When will their 15 minutes of self-adulation, self-victimization, and incessant whining end?

For the moment, they are the darlings of the radical left by becoming self-absorbed tools to attack the Monarchy. Just a matter of time before they find themselves on the trash heap of Who Gives A Fûck.

Harry has irreparably embarrassed himself.
Posted By: ribka Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Thank you for bringing their cause to light. We need more of that on here
Posted By: slumlord Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Who?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by ribka

No shìt.

I bet he saw that on Oprah.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
what is an Oprah?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
what is an Oprah?

It's the show he watches after General Hospital.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
what is an Oprah?

It's the bleck chic on the View, right?
Posted By: 673 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Harry got shut down by Meghan it was reported, then Harry was in a royal pout.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
In this day and age of celebratey worship they will continue to Garner attention until well after they are dead. More so since they are touted as going against the status quo. Plus having to added benefit of a groid marrying into the royal family and you have a lifetime soap opera!
Posted By: rte Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
No shìt.
what is an Oprah?

She is a Satanic,morbidly obese,sexual deviant who bamboozled millions of foolish women.Her name was Orpah,from the Book of Ruth.

Someone at the hospital misspelled her name and she was forever known as Oprah.

I believe it was divine intercession,as God didn't want this demon to be named after a character in the Bible.lol
Posted By: 700LH Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
Who?
Some illegitimate from a princess doing the stable boy and his mudbabby squeeze
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Meghan told Harry to sell his hunting rifles and he did it. That says it all about those two nitwits.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by rte
No shìt.
what is an Oprah?

She is a Satanic, morbidly obese, sexual deviant who bamboozled millions of foolish women. Her name was Orpah, from the Book of Ruth.

Someone at the hospital misspelled her name and she was forever known as Oprah.

I believe it was divine intercession, as God didn't want this demon to be named after a character in the Bible.lol

lol, very good rte!
Posted By: jdunham Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Meghan told Harry to sell his hunting rifles and he did it. That says it all about those two nitwits.

Tells you everything you need to know.
Posted By: BangPop Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
what is an Oprah?
Kinda like an Orca except it's human.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by BangPop
what is an Oprah?
Oprah is not human.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
what is an Oprah?

Its a type of a blimp, similar in size and shape to the Goodyear Blimp.
Posted By: 700LTR Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Who?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
https://pagesix.com/2020/05/06/prince-harry-sells-rifles-quits-hunting-for-meghan-markle/

Prince Harry has reportedly sold his prized handmade rifles worth more than $60,000 after he quit hunting out of respect for his actress wife Meghan Markle.

Harry, 35, has unloaded the two weapons — from a British gunmaker Purdey — by selling them to another hunter in a private deal, according to The Sun.

The former royal, who learned to hunt as a child, has not joined his colleagues at recent game shooting events and is believed to have quit hunting altogether due to Markle’s opposition to the practice.

Harry sold the guns five months ago, a friend of the anonymous buyer told the paper.

“He bought them because he wanted them, not because they belonged to Harry,” the friend said. “But he was quite chuffed when he found out.”

Harry went on a wild boar hunt with his friends in Germany while engaged to Meghan in 2017.

In August, it was reported that Meghan may “fake a headache” to avoid a hunt at the Queen’s annual holiday to Balmoral.

The conservationist Dr Jane Goodall, a friend of Markle’s, recently told the Radio Times that Harry would quit shooting animals for sport.

“I think Harry will stop because Meghan doesn’t like hunting,” she said.
Posted By: JOG Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Oprah's psychiatrist had her crawl around his office on all fours. Oprah asked, "How is this helping me?"

The psychiatrist replied, "It doesn't. I'm buying a new leather couch and want to know where it'll look best."
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Absolutely thrilled by the royals myself.

They don't get yuck butt when they take a dump.
And they have royal purple in their veins .

They are a plane above us mere serfs and we should respect that unquestioned.

🤗🤗🤗🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🤗🤗🤗🤗

Arrrrrgh.....
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Cretch Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
https://pagesix.com/2020/05/06/prince-harry-sells-rifles-quits-hunting-for-meghan-markle/

Prince Harry has reportedly sold his prized handmade rifles worth more than $60,000 after he quit hunting out of respect for his actress wife Meghan Markle.

Harry, 35, has unloaded the two weapons — from a British gunmaker Purdey — by selling them to another hunter in a private deal, according to The Sun.

The former royal, who learned to hunt as a child, has not joined his colleagues at recent game shooting events and is believed to have quit hunting altogether due to Markle’s opposition to the practice.

Harry sold the guns five months ago, a friend of the anonymous buyer told the paper.

“He bought them because he wanted them, not because they belonged to Harry,” the friend said. “But he was quite chuffed when he found out.”

Harry went on a wild boar hunt with his friends in Germany while engaged to Meghan in 2017.

In August, it was reported that Meghan may “fake a headache” to avoid a hunt at the Queen’s annual holiday to Balmoral.

The conservationist Dr Jane Goodall, a friend of Markle’s, recently told the Radio Times that Harry would quit shooting animals for sport.

Did he sell his balls too or did he just voluntarily give them away?
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by Cretch

He never had any to begin with. The royals are like gray squirrels, de-nutting is a pretty common practice.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Cretch Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

fit

He never had any to begin with. The royals are like gray squirrels, de-nutting is a pretty common practice.

I use to admire him a little because of his 10 years of military service that included 2 tours to Afghanistan. I had the impression he tried to fit in with his comrades as best he could being a prince and all. Of course my impression could have completely wrong. This was before he showed his true colors of being a complete douche bag.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
When will their 15 minutes of self-adulation, self-victimization, and incessant whining end?

For the moment, they are the darlings of the radical left by becoming self-absorbed tools to attack the Monarchy. Just a matter of time before they find themselves on the trash heap of Who Gives A Fûck.

evidently a lot of folks like you pay attention. If y'all would just tune 'em out, they would go away. lol
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
STRSWilson: IDGAF.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Here's the Babylon Bee's take on this interview:

MONTECITO, CA — The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have announced a brand-new Netflix docuseries entitled Harry and Meghan that talks about why the famous couple wishes they had more privacy.

"Our groundbreaking series, which drops on December 8, covers the trials and tribulations of constantly being in the public eye with no privacy," said Meghan to reporters. "Most people — the rustic farmhands and lowly milkmaids of America — haven't a clue how difficult it is to be as wealthy, famous, and oppressed as we are. We hope you enjoy walking through all six hour-long episodes in our shoes."

Reception of the announcement has been mixed, with reactions ranging from those asking who "Harry" is and others who are asking what the heck a "Sussex" is.

"We hope everyone will watch this new peek into our lives so we make some money, and please give us some bloody privacy," said Harry. "For goodness sake, leave us alone! This isn't fair! I can't do this anymore! PLEASE!!"

At publishing time, Netflix's hopes for strong viewership were dashed when Meghan told Oprah that white people watching the show was an act of racist voyeurism.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Colin Kapernick had a nutty liberal girlfriend. Look what happened to him. Meagan will do the same to Harry.
But really who cares. Hasbeen
Posted By: Papag Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
She must have nether regions that are like a horse eating oats out of your hand. No other way could she trap a sane man.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
what is an Oprah?
Posted By: Stophel Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
evidently a lot of folks like you pay attention. If y'all would just tune 'em out, they would go away. lol

I wish. I've tried to tune out just about everything the past 30 years.... it don't go away, and it just gets worse.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/07/22

Harry did that when he decided to sleep with her.......
Posted By: smokepole Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Colin Kapernick had a nutty liberal girlfriend. Look what happened to him. Meagan will do the same to Harry.
But really who cares. Hasbeen

Harry in a big fuzzy Afro would be the schizzle.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
Harry is a real disappointment to his late Grandfather:

https://fieldethos.com/prince-philip-hunter-outdoor-conservationist/

PRINCE PHILIP: HUNTER, OUTDOOR CONSERVATIONIST

Prince Philip was the Duke of Edinburgh, a devoted husband of more than 70 years, the longest-serving British royal consort, and one of the world’s last great hunters. Often referred to as the “Trigger Happy Prince,” Philip was an avid hunter, shooter, and wildlife conservationist.

....Philip was often the target of animal activists who claimed his hunting negated his service to these groups. The Prince, always one to speak his mind (an example of this would be when he told a 13-year-old boy, “You’re too fat to be an astronaut.”), shot back that hunting was conservation. At no point was the Prince’s actions on hunting called into question more than in 1961 when he ventured with his wife to India for a three-day hunt with the Maharajah and Maharanee of Jaipur and Prince Jagat-Singh. Philip took an 8 foot, 9-inch-long tiger during the trip in addition to a crocodile and six urials, a type of mountain sheep. Photos of the trip made the British Press and many claimed outrage.

[Linked Image from fieldethos.com]

Closer to home, Philip regularly hunted Sandringham House, one of his residences and located in the parish of Sandringham, Norfolk, England. The 20,000-acre estate became one of the premier birds shoots in the country under Philip’s guidance and he even designed a special “gun bus” for use on the property that contained special compartments for guests’ guns built into the coachwork. The bus was especially useful during the Boxing Day shoot, when members of the royal family who spent the Christmas holidays at Sandringham House went out for driven pheasant.

Philip also liked to grouseshoot and deerstalk at his Balmoral Castle, a 50,000-acre estate in Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. He promoted hunting as the UK’s premier model for conservation and was very pro-shooting and pro-gun ownership. In 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shootings, Philip exclaimed, “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?”
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
Movie coming out about those 2 asses.

Whoopie to play Meghan....................Ted Danson will be Harry.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
Aren’t their 15 minutes up yet? I used to admire Harry for his military service, but his “taste” in woman is definitely flawed.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
what is an Oprah?

Al lardass man-hating, treasonous/democrat Negress with a lot of money. Back on topic, I guess there is such a thing as 'Reverse Mudsharking"...
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
Who?

Exactly...

Is this a TV show?

We ain't gots TV.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
"self-adulation, self-victimization, and incessant whining"

That sums them up. If they had any class, or dignity, they would shut up and go away.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"self-adulation, self-victimization, and incessant whining"

That sums them up. If they had any class, or dignity, they would shut up and go away.

Big money in whining...

Folks pay thousands of dollars a year to have a TV and watch that whine 24/7/365.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
maybe after his mother ,Princess Diana was killed in that car wreck , he was looking for a mother figuire ...well he found one
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
Closer to home, Philip regularly hunted Sandringham House, one of his residences and located in the parish of Sandringham, Norfolk, England. The 20,000-acre estate became one of the premier birds shoots in the country under Philip’s guidance and he even designed a special “gun bus” for use on the property that contained special compartments for guests’ guns built into the coachwork. The bus was especially useful during the Boxing Day shoot, when members of the royal family who spent the Christmas holidays at Sandringham House went out for driven pheasant.
Queen Elizabeth didn't hunt but she did train and work Labrador retrievers. She regularly went out with Philip. He'd do the shooting while she worked the dogs. When a dog retrieved a live bird, she would personally wring it's neck.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22

Dude...

Gay cards get you a 50% discount on bicycles.

It's like AARP for LGBTQ.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
laffin’
Posted By: efw Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22

No shìt.

The View
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
I use to admire him a little because of his 10 years of military service that included 2 tours to Afghanistan. I had the impression he tried to fit in with his comrades as best he could being a prince and all. Of course my impression could have completely wrong. This was before he showed his true colors of being a complete douche bag.
Me too. He seemed like a meateater.
But after this soap opera with Meghan, it occurs to me that one thing I admired about him, his desire to fit in, may be his downfall.
Posted By: Papag Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Queen Elizabeth didn't hunt but she did train and work Labrador retrievers. She regularly went out with Philip. He'd do the shooting while she worked the dogs. When a dog retrieved a live bird, she would personally wring it's neck.
Dang. When my dog does a great retrieve, I give it a good head rub and sometimes a treat. Never wring a dog's neck.
Posted By: mrmarklin Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22

In other news, I just got back from Mexican Riviera. Had lunch a Joe Jacks in Puerto Vallarta. I recommend the restaurant highly. smile
Posted By: mrmarklin Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
Who gives a FCUK about Meghan and Harry.
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
Is there anything you old fuggs won't wring your hands over?
Posted By: Huntz Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
WGAFF?
Posted By: SargeMO Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/08/22
You can't look at any news outlet without being inundated with gossip/pics of these ridiculous twits. The only thing I'm certain of is both would have faded to irrelevance without a fawning media to fuel their attention whore Special Olympics.

One day they'll become old Ed Asner & Aunt Esther.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
I would rather stick Knitting Needles in my eyes than watch that Balding Wimpy Soy Boy and his Demonic wife on my TV.

Classless Epic Failures, both of them. Besides who cares about Jolly Old?

KB
Posted By: deflave Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
STR is a butt-fugking homo.
Originally Posted by losttrail60

We’re all in agreement that you’re a broke dick bumpkin.

LOL

Ever seen a museum?
Posted By: Raferman Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by losttrail60
A balding ginger just like the prince.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
And why should I care?
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Harry is a woke azz niqqer luvr
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Jesus is the reason for the season!
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Harry royally fuucked up.

Literally.

lol
Posted By: riflegunbuilder Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Both are trash!
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Queen E didn’t like the mix of bloodlines sent harry and mix meg packing tell me what you want
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Harry royally fuucked up.

Literally.

lol

I think he fugked down.

Technically.

LOL
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Jesus is the reason for the season!

He liked the puzzy. Can't blame him for that. But you can blame him for the aftermath.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Pretty bad when centuries of inbreeding makes the royals mudshark to get some fresh DNA in the gene pool!
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Pretty bad when centuries of inbreeding makes the royals mudshark to get some fresh DNA in the gene pool!

LOL.

The Queen’s 1st question when told of Archie’s birth ?
“Just how dark is he ???”

And Prince Harry’s new “Royal Title” ……….

“The Royal Mudshark” 😂😂😂
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by Raferman
what is an Oprah?
Oprah is not human.

Trans?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LOL.

“The Royal Mudshark” 😂😂😂

Hehehe. Tff. Winner, winner....

IIRC, the Pope said the west needed some dark DNA in the mix.

LOL.

“The Royal Mudshark” 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Raferman
what is an Oprah?
Oprah is not human.

Trans?
Drink a fifth of Wild Turkey and punch yourself in the face
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
For real!

LOL

God that guy went full idiot-mode woke on himself.

Epic fuuck up.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
For real!

LOL

God that guy went full idiot-mode woke on himself.

Epic fuuck up.

Yep. His brother, on the other hand, seems to be a decent guy.
I can see why he and his wife probably can’t stand the Mulatto bitch.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
But Kate tho.......

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

LOL.

“The Royal Mudshark” 😂😂😂

Go suck start a Glock, Little Man. Life’s to short to be Miserable. That is, short and miserable. Like you. 😂😂😂😂
Posted By: Hastings Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
His half brother? I think William is actually Charles' kid.

As for Meghan, in the fairly near future she will file for divorce. Look for it.
Originally Posted by Hastings

As for Meghan, in the fairly near future she will file for divorce. Look for it.

Figured she was only in it for the Money to begin with.
Pop out a few kids and get a big payday.

She was never going to fit in with the Royals.

Surely he has an Ironclad Prenup. 🤪
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22

Figured she was only in it for the Money to begin with.
Pop out a few kids and get a big payday.

She was never going to fit in with the Royals.

Surely he has an Ironclad Prenup. 🤪

He will come crawling back to his family begging for a second chance and King Charles should hire him to shovel out the royal stables, that's it.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
If I was Charles I would get a DNA test done on that boy before I considered letting him back in after he realizes his mistake.

He kind of lost his equilibrium over that exotic stuff. Hybrid girls are skillful with that thing.
If I was Charles I would get a DNA test done on that boy before I considered letting him back in after he realizes his mistake.

He kind of lost his equilibrium over that exotic stuff. Hybrid girls are skillful with that thing.

I’d be surprised if either of those boys were Charles’s spawn.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
What are the odds Harry/Meghan could have an 'accident'....like Harry's mum did?
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22

Most likely, and because he followed her here for US residence she’ll most likely have him over a barrel in US courts demanding that the kids stay in the US. Harry will be forced to stay here if he wants to be a permanent part of his kids lives. He should have refused to leave England and kept the kids residency in England.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22

“The Royal Mudshark” 😂😂😂
[/quote]

smile

L.W.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by Raeford
what is an Oprah?

It's the bleck chic on the View, right?
No that Ms. Jiminy Cricket!
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

“The Royal Mudshark” 😂😂😂

smile

L.W.[/quote]
Chili sucker said all that. Get your quotes right.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/09/22
Hmmmmm- - - - -wasn't Diana porking a redheaded horse wrangler for a while before Harry came along?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

LOL.

“The Royal Mudshark” 😂😂😂

Hehehe. Tff. Winner, winner....

Unless it’s Patrick Mamones’ mother.

LOL

I’m not the least bit surprised you follow the British Royals.

LOL

Fugkin f a g.

LOL.

“The Royal Mudshark” 😂😂😂

“AT LEAST” a dozen black friends.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

I’m not the least bit surprised you follow the British Royals.

LOL

Fugkin f a g.

Says the LOSER who couldn’t wait to post about them. Long before I posted on the thread, you dumb f.ucking Pollack. 🤪
Pot meet Kettle. And go give your Hero’s OJ & Tyson a reach around while your at it. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/10/22
Originally Posted by Higginez
But Kate tho.......

🦫
Posted By: zoddthegod Re: Meghan & Harry - 12/10/22
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
What are the odds Harry/Meghan could have an 'accident'....like Harry's mum did?
fingers crossed.
© 24hourcampfire