Home
Posted By: 7mmbuster Well, I guess I lied. - 12/08/22
Had to go for some groceries today, and went to Altoona to look around the gunshops for loading components as well.
Didn’t find nothing I needed, so I stopped off at Walmart to get some groceries.
Well hell’s bells, there was a black guy there, ringing the bell, with the kettle!
Took me by surprise, so I dropped a couple bucks in the kettle, and said hello.
He saw my “Army Veteran” hat and thanked me for my service, to which I replied “ Don’t thank me, thank God for this Country”.
It pretty well whizzed me off last year, when they asked that instead of money, I should apologize for being a racist white!
Anyway, me and this guy talked for a while, while I hunted some money.
It sorta gives me a little hope that the divisions in this country that the leftist have been stirring, aren’t as bad as they seem.
I still believe that there’s many more people like me, who have thanked God for my being born here, and manufactured ballots won’t count in the long run.
I believe we need to turn our people back to God. I believe He has protected this nation, and has used us as a shining example for the rest of His children.
I know this sounds preachy, but I ain’t gonna apologize for that.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
7mm
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/08/22
Well said and Amen.

HE used America for a light and a hope for the world and to spread HIS word. The Word is JESUS and there is power in the word.

The US has turned its back on Him and broken our Constitutional Covenant to Him guaranting freedom for those HE created in HIS image, ie, with a Spirit.

Doing so has not broken His Covenant with us. He knows we were decieved by the Evil one and his minions, many of which are on the Fire. He will not forsake us.

HE will move and show the world and those deceived HIS awesome power.

All of Israel (HIS people) will be saved.
Posted By: JohnP Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/08/22
"but I ain’t gonna apologize for that."

No apologies are needed. Well said - AMEN
Posted By: DMc Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/08/22
Amen
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/08/22
I quit donating to the kettle when they started that apoligy BS. I understand most of the bell ringers are good people, however the institution has a bad attitude I cannot abide .
Posted By: pullit Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/08/22
Well said and I agree
Posted By: wdvicker Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/08/22
I dont give a dime to the Sally. I donate to the bell ringers and let them know it's theirs. Most of the ringers around here are people down on their luck. I truly appreciate what they do. I only wish they were doing it for a better group.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/08/22
Spose this really happened?
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/08/22
Has the Salvation Army apologized for stereotyping me as a white racist yet? I don't hold anything against the bell ringers but the Salvation Army should make some changes before I give them any money.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Has the Salvation Army apologized for stereotyping me as a white racist yet? I don't hold anything against the bell ringers but the Salvation Army should make some changes before I give them any money.

I have not seen an apology. IIRC, shortly after they stepped on their dikk, they came out with a clarification that the document did not really say what it clearly said. I read and write American English as my primary language. Don't insult me a second time by telling me I am not intelligent enough to understand what you wrote the first time...
Posted By: andy57 Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
Well said AMEN!!!!!
Posted By: Mathsr Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
My sentiments exactly!
Posted By: Dp1975 Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
FYI most if not all them bell ringers are doing community service, they being forced to ring that bell lol. Take a close look at the demographics of the bell ringers at Wallmart
Posted By: Ringman Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by cisco1
I quit donating to the kettle when they started that apoligy BS. I understand most of the bell ringers are good people, however the institution has a bad attitude I cannot abide .

Well said.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
You talked to a black guy? Oh my gosh!
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
Always remember, the cork sucking politicians fundraise by pandering to the various divisions they’ve created by playing us off against one another.
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Had to go for some groceries today, and went to Altoona to look around the gunshops for loading components as well.
Didn’t find nothing I needed, so I stopped off at Walmart to get some groceries.
Well hell’s bells, there was a black guy there, ringing the bell, with the kettle!
Took me by surprise, so I dropped a couple bucks in the kettle, and said hello.
He saw my “Army Veteran” hat and thanked me for my service, to which I replied “ Don’t thank me, thank God for this Country”.
It pretty well whizzed me off last year, when they asked that instead of money, I should apologize for being a racist white!
Anyway, me and this guy talked for a while, while I hunted some money.
It sorta gives me a little hope that the divisions in this country that the leftist have been stirring, aren’t as bad as they seem.
I still believe that there’s many more people like me, who have thanked God for my being born here, and manufactured ballots won’t count in the long run.
I believe we need to turn our people back to God. I believe He has protected this nation, and has used us as a shining example for the rest of His children.
I know this sounds preachy, but I ain’t gonna apologize for that.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
7mm
This is a John Burns sock puppet by God
Posted By: smokepole Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
You think Burns is smart enough to run a sock??
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
This is a John Burns sock puppet by God
laugh I don’t follow, let alone take part, in the frequent whizzing contest on this forum.
You’ll have to excuse my ignorance, but would you mind explaining WTF a “John Burns Sock Puppet” is? frown
The only John Burns I’m familiar with is the old Gettysburg veteran of 1812 who shouldered his musket to join The Iron Brigade fighting the Rebels near Willoughby Run on 1 July, 1863!
Hell, we oughta get a thread going about that!
7mm
Did he pose with a bunch of his friends standing on rocks, with muskets thrust skyward?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Did he pose with a bunch of his friends standing on rocks, with muskets thrust skyward?

Drawing a bead on another Believer I see. GOD thinks you are too freaking funny. grin
Posted By: killerv Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
Are they still woke since last year? I wonder how bad their white people racism guide are gonna hurt their donations.....

Did have a buddy who worked for them as a finance guy, said people would actually donate guns and put them in the drop boxes around town. Employees kept them of course.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by 22250rem

I have not seen an apology. IIRC, shortly after they stepped on their dikk, they came out with a clarification that the document did not really say what it clearly said. I read and write American English as my primary language. Don't insult me a second time by telling me I am not intelligent enough to understand what you wrote the first time...

After that crap last year, nothing the “Slob-nation Army” could do, including a total reformation, could cause me to toss a crap covered dime in one of their kettles ever again!
Anybody that excuses or apologizes for race baiting $h!t talkers like them can ride straight to hell on Santa’s sleigh!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
The Salvation Army does a lot of good.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by smokepole

Drawing a bead on another Believer I see. GOD thinks you are too freaking funny. grin

LOL no, what's really freaking funny is you commenting on what I said. You know, since you always say you have me on ignore.

And no, I'm not "drawing a bead" on 7mm, he seems like a good guy and he doesn't play the "I'm a persecuted believer" card at every opportunity like you do.

I'm drawing a bead on John Burns, I thought that was obvious. I like giving Burns a ration of [bleep], at least he's not gonna whine about it like you do on his behalf.

One last thing, anyne who claims to know what God is thinking obviously doesn't.
grin And in the meanwhile, I’m still trying to figure out what a “John Burns Sock Puppet” is!
Screw it. Most of you guys know me. Hell, I’ve been here since The Rickster kindled this fire!
7mm
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: Well, I guess I lied. - 12/09/22
Forgive smokespoles.

He's still mad about his hippie mom's failed abortion.
LOL, my mom lived through the depression squirrel bait.

7mm, a sock puppet is a second account under a different name that some people establish for the purpose of messing with others online.

And you know who John Burns is, right?
Like I said, the only John Burns I’m aware of joined in with The Iron Brigade on the first day at Gettysburg!
Who the heck are you guys talking about, and where in the heck did I get drawn into this stuff?
7mm
© 24hourcampfire