Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Did he pose with a bunch of his friends standing on rocks, with muskets thrust skyward?

Drawing a bead on another Believer I see. GOD thinks you are too freaking funny. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Are they still woke since last year? I wonder how bad their white people racism guide are gonna hurt their donations.....

Did have a buddy who worked for them as a finance guy, said people would actually donate guns and put them in the drop boxes around town. Employees kept them of course.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Has the Salvation Army apologized for stereotyping me as a white racist yet? I don't hold anything against the bell ringers but the Salvation Army should make some changes before I give them any money.

I have not seen an apology. IIRC, shortly after they stepped on their dikk, they came out with a clarification that the document did not really say what it clearly said. I read and write American English as my primary language. Don't insult me a second time by telling me I am not intelligent enough to understand what you wrote the first time...

After that crap last year, nothing the “Slob-nation Army” could do, including a total reformation, could cause me to toss a crap covered dime in one of their kettles ever again!
Anybody that excuses or apologizes for race baiting $h!t talkers like them can ride straight to hell on Santa’s sleigh!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The Salvation Army does a lot of good.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by smokepole
Did he pose with a bunch of his friends standing on rocks, with muskets thrust skyward?

Drawing a bead on another Believer I see. GOD thinks you are too freaking funny. grin

LOL no, what's really freaking funny is you commenting on what I said. You know, since you always say you have me on ignore.

And no, I'm not "drawing a bead" on 7mm, he seems like a good guy and he doesn't play the "I'm a persecuted believer" card at every opportunity like you do.

I'm drawing a bead on John Burns, I thought that was obvious. I like giving Burns a ration of [bleep], at least he's not gonna whine about it like you do on his behalf.

One last thing, anyne who claims to know what God is thinking obviously doesn't.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
grin And in the meanwhile, I’m still trying to figure out what a “John Burns Sock Puppet” is!
Screw it. Most of you guys know me. Hell, I’ve been here since The Rickster kindled this fire!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Forgive smokespoles.

He's still mad about his hippie mom's failed abortion.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, my mom lived through the depression squirrel bait.

7mm, a sock puppet is a second account under a different name that some people establish for the purpose of messing with others online.

And you know who John Burns is, right?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said, the only John Burns I’m aware of joined in with The Iron Brigade on the first day at Gettysburg!
Who the heck are you guys talking about, and where in the heck did I get drawn into this stuff?
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (160user, 007FJ, 1minute, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,829 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,202
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.