Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Had to go for some groceries today, and went to Altoona to look around the gunshops for loading components as well.
Didn’t find nothing I needed, so I stopped off at Walmart to get some groceries.
Well hell’s bells, there was a black guy there, ringing the bell, with the kettle!
Took me by surprise, so I dropped a couple bucks in the kettle, and said hello.
He saw my “Army Veteran” hat and thanked me for my service, to which I replied “ Don’t thank me, thank God for this Country”.
It pretty well whizzed me off last year, when they asked that instead of money, I should apologize for being a racist white!
Anyway, me and this guy talked for a while, while I hunted some money.
It sorta gives me a little hope that the divisions in this country that the leftist have been stirring, aren’t as bad as they seem.
I still believe that there’s many more people like me, who have thanked God for my being born here, and manufactured ballots won’t count in the long run.
I believe we need to turn our people back to God. I believe He has protected this nation, and has used us as a shining example for the rest of His children.
I know this sounds preachy, but I ain’t gonna apologize for that.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well said and Amen.

HE used America for a light and a hope for the world and to spread HIS word. The Word is JESUS and there is power in the word.

The US has turned its back on Him and broken our Constitutional Covenant to Him guaranting freedom for those HE created in HIS image, ie, with a Spirit.

Doing so has not broken His Covenant with us. He knows we were decieved by the Evil one and his minions, many of which are on the Fire. He will not forsake us.

HE will move and show the world and those deceived HIS awesome power.

All of Israel (HIS people) will be saved.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/08/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
"but I ain’t gonna apologize for that."

No apologies are needed. Well said - AMEN

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Amen

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I quit donating to the kettle when they started that apoligy BS. I understand most of the bell ringers are good people, however the institution has a bad attitude I cannot abide .

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well said and I agree

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I dont give a dime to the Sally. I donate to the bell ringers and let them know it's theirs. Most of the ringers around here are people down on their luck. I truly appreciate what they do. I only wish they were doing it for a better group.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Spose this really happened?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Has the Salvation Army apologized for stereotyping me as a white racist yet? I don't hold anything against the bell ringers but the Salvation Army should make some changes before I give them any money.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Has the Salvation Army apologized for stereotyping me as a white racist yet? I don't hold anything against the bell ringers but the Salvation Army should make some changes before I give them any money.

I have not seen an apology. IIRC, shortly after they stepped on their dikk, they came out with a clarification that the document did not really say what it clearly said. I read and write American English as my primary language. Don't insult me a second time by telling me I am not intelligent enough to understand what you wrote the first time...

IC B3

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Well said AMEN!!!!!

1st John 4:7-8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My sentiments exactly!

Harry
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
FYI most if not all them bell ringers are doing community service, they being forced to ring that bell lol. Take a close look at the demographics of the bell ringers at Wallmart

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cisco1
I quit donating to the kettle when they started that apoligy BS. I understand most of the bell ringers are good people, however the institution has a bad attitude I cannot abide .

Well said.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
You talked to a black guy? Oh my gosh!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Always remember, the cork sucking politicians fundraise by pandering to the various divisions they’ve created by playing us off against one another.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Had to go for some groceries today, and went to Altoona to look around the gunshops for loading components as well.
Didn’t find nothing I needed, so I stopped off at Walmart to get some groceries.
Well hell’s bells, there was a black guy there, ringing the bell, with the kettle!
Took me by surprise, so I dropped a couple bucks in the kettle, and said hello.
He saw my “Army Veteran” hat and thanked me for my service, to which I replied “ Don’t thank me, thank God for this Country”.
It pretty well whizzed me off last year, when they asked that instead of money, I should apologize for being a racist white!
Anyway, me and this guy talked for a while, while I hunted some money.
It sorta gives me a little hope that the divisions in this country that the leftist have been stirring, aren’t as bad as they seem.
I still believe that there’s many more people like me, who have thanked God for my being born here, and manufactured ballots won’t count in the long run.
I believe we need to turn our people back to God. I believe He has protected this nation, and has used us as a shining example for the rest of His children.
I know this sounds preachy, but I ain’t gonna apologize for that.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
7mm
This is a John Burns sock puppet by God

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You think Burns is smart enough to run a sock??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
This is a John Burns sock puppet by God
laugh I don’t follow, let alone take part, in the frequent whizzing contest on this forum.
You’ll have to excuse my ignorance, but would you mind explaining WTF a “John Burns Sock Puppet” is? frown
The only John Burns I’m familiar with is the old Gettysburg veteran of 1812 who shouldered his musket to join The Iron Brigade fighting the Rebels near Willoughby Run on 1 July, 1863!
Hell, we oughta get a thread going about that!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did he pose with a bunch of his friends standing on rocks, with muskets thrust skyward?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,519
Posts18,491,007
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.