Home
Now Biden & Co are trying to start WWIII with approval for Ukraine to send missiles into Russia.
Looks like we are going from defensive support to openly attack inside Russia!

The Pentagon has given a tacit endorsement of Ukraine’s long-range attacks on targets inside Russia after President Putin’s multiple missile strikes against Kyiv’s critical infrastructure.

Since daily assaults on civilians began in October, the Pentagon has revised its threat assessment of the war in Ukraine. Crucially, this includes new judgments about whether arms shipments to Kyiv might lead to a military confrontation between Russia and Nato.

This represents a significant development in the nine-month war between Ukraine and Russia, with Washington now likelier to supply Kyiv with longer-range weapons.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ukraine-drone-warfare-russia-732jsshpx
Let no one mistake our resolve to fight this battle to the last Ukrainian....
Originally Posted by RufusG

Sounds like Ukraine is willing to fight to the last Ukrainian. Give them as many bullets as they can shoot to kill Orcs.

Putin and his Pufters bit off way more than they can chew.

ATACMS on the way?
Nothing like having a retard as Commander in Chief.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Sounds like Ukraine is willing to fight to the last Ukrainian. Give them as many bullets as they can shoot to kill Orcs.

ATACMS on the way?

Great commentary, lard ass from Wyoming.

LOL
The Pentagon has been directing the war against Russia for several years now. Frankly, I think Putin has shown great restraint.
During my life time Russians have helped kill many US service men. A little bit of proxy war pay back seems appropriate.
LOL.

Yeah ol Poopin Putin should take the gloves off.

Getting his Orcs killed en masse in Ukraine would pale in comparision to fighting NATO or just Poland.

Western Combined Arms tactics would be an Orc slaughter the like of which even God has never seen.
Originally Posted by Szumi
During my life time Russians have helped kill many US service men. A little bit of proxy war pay back seems appropriate.
Will you and Burns be carpooling to this months Mensa meeting. lol
LOL.

Getting his Orcs killed en masse in Ukraine would pale in comparision to fighting NATO or just Poland.

Western Combined Arms tactics would be an Orc slaughter the like of which even God has never seen.

OK Mr. Never Seen a Barnes and Noble.

LOL

Enjoy your Hot Pocket this evening.
Ukraine = Banderastan.
It's amazing. All the us Government has to do is proclaim someone an "enemy", and the sheeple and blind patriots will follow the Government to Hell to fight this "enemy". No matter what. Been going on for quite some time now. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at how well it works.
Originally Posted by Johhny Gin Blossom

In case anyone was wondering where his history IQ was.

LOL
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Never joined, not much fun barely qualifying.
Yes, those running the husk named Joe Biden are indeed attempting to start WWIII. This is not hyperbole. That's their objective. Or, put differently, they would prefer WWIII vs permitting Russia to remain insulated from world-wide Bolshevik globo-homo, e.g., transgendering children, drag queen story hour in elementary schools, mass population replacement from Africa, and the rest.
OK- - - -I guess we're Oceania- - - - -Is Russia part of Eurasia or Eastasia, and which one is our mortal enemy this month?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yes, those running the husk named Joe Biden are indeed attempting to start WWIII. This is not hyperbole. That's their objective. Or, put differently, they would prefer WWIII vs permitting Russia to remain insulated from world-wide Bolshevik globo-homo, e.g., transgendering children, drag queen story hour in elementary schools, mass population replacement from Africa, and the rest.

You’re halfway there.
Soon as the Ground Hardens ..

Boom Zoom Bang*** Rumble Zip Zip Cluster F’ck ..

Wait For it … Wait …
The folks behind the curtain want to give Slo Joe his FDR moment🤬
Originally Posted by navlav8r

A "brain hemmohrage" caused by a 1911?

“We have nothing to fear but,,,,,,wtf was it”?
LOL.

You don't believe Russia will be acting alone do you? If so you're severely misguided!
If Nato goes after Russia then you can bet your furry little àss that Iran, China, North Korea will come to their aid. China alone is the biggest threat that exists as it is.
Arizona..

We have nothing to fear but Arizona…
Doomsday Clock just got closer.

Fucqit, let her buck
You mean like our helping the Taliban and Bin Laden in the eighties kill Russians ? That had been a two way street for the entire Cold War. Since the end of the Cold War it’s been us that’s been carrying on killing Russians.
I just got a brick of large rifle primers let the games begin
That's an independent nation that does not need our approval for anything.
Orc say what?
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
JB, the people behind the Biden regime are not your friends. They ultimately want you dead.
Putin will be handing the reigns over to his hardline #2 for at least a couple months when he goes in for surgery for the cancer unless he feels justified in mutual destruction….in which case these missiles are plenty of justification for a nuclear war.

If Putin is crazy like those on the left claim then pushing him to the edge might not be a good idea especially considering he’s facing his own mortality with cancer.
JB, the people behind the Biden regime are not your friends. They ultimately want you dead.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Biden wanted the Orcs to take Ukraine in a week.

Ukraine vetoed that idea.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
If true, why the fug are we to dictate what Ukraine does? I still say to stop all funding and let the 2 duel it out and best dictator wins. Fug them both.

We got our own problems to deal with.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
If true, why the fug are we to dictate what Ukraine does? I still say to stop all funding and let the 2 duel it out and best dictator wins. Fug them both.

We got our own problems to deal with.

YES! +1

ATACMS on the way?
Shut the f u c k up and go sign up to kill russians then fat ass
LOL.

Chitheads like you will be 100% to blame once our retard president gets us in ww3 or worse, nuclear. Idiot
Originally Posted by gunchamp
LOL.

Chitheads like you will be 100% to blame once our retard president gets us in ww3 or worse, nuclear. Idiot

Somebody is on top of it and named Zelensky ..... "Time's person of the year".
Of course he is.
Fk Russia. Karma is a biatch. Go get'em boys. That murdering pile of schitt Putin needs to hang burning from a bridge. Pay Per View that schitt. Slaughter his whole family.
Originally Posted by Shag
Fk Russia. Karma is a biatch. Go get'em boys. That murdering pile of schitt Putin needs to hang burning from a bridge. Pay Per View that schitt. Slaughter his whole family.

When's your flight? Also, how much have you personally donated to the ukraine? Or are you content to use the money stolen from me and every other taxpayer to launder through Kiev?
Originally Posted by deflave

ATACMS on the way?

Great commentary, lard ass from Wyoming.

LOL
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Another step closer to war
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Go suck your husbands cock. It would be the first useful thing of your whole life.

If you homeschool your kids, show them this for a definition of retard.
Putin is laughing behind his curtain. He’s happy to keep this “war” going and letting the US send billions and billions of dollars that it doesn’t have to fund a losing proposition. He can eliminate the Ukrainians that he doesn’t like, eventually take back the region that he wants and break the bank in the US all at the same time. He’s dragging this out on his own terms.
but he's quite the negotiator. who else could have traded a known terrorist , for a Dyke / tranny ball dribble and drug addict. not to mention the known terrorist is Russian and Biden's trying to help the Ukrainians , Biden must be smart..
When the petro dollar is destroyed and we are in a nuclear war, wonder what Burns/ Houston toots story line will be then?

Most importantly, you forgot the Rothschild controlled central bank.
Depopulation is a real goal of the elite.... WW3 would give them great cover in achieving this goal.... thanks Burns & toot
Originally Posted by Pat85

Most importantly, you forgot the Rothschild controlled central bank.
That's included in "and the rest." The list is too long for a post.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Depopulation is a real goal of the elite.... WW3 would give them great cover in achieving this goal.... thanks Burns & toot
This right here!!
This right here!!

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

"You know the thing"
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Never joined, not much fun barely qualifying.

Are you familiar with the Vietnam conflict and how it started?

Are you familiar with the ideological descendants of those who got us into that waste of life and treasure?
Memory’s are Short ..

Mr. Pudd’n put 40 Of our Service Members in front of a Know Bomber in Afghanistan..

Oh, and he left 850 Million in Lethal Weapons which are showing up all over the World..

I swear the Genes Pool in Dumpsterware is not Human Genetics but that of a Virus.
Originally Posted by akrange
Memory’s are Short ..

Mr. Pudd’n put 40 Of our Service Members in front of a Know Bomber in Afghanistan..

Oh, and he left 850 Million in Lethal Weapons which are showing up all over the World..

I swear the Genes Pool in Dumpsterware is not Human Genetics but that of a Virus.

Truth, but also to the last American, if that's what it takes to save the Nazi World Order.

Burnsie approves of Retards in DC fughking the folks with WW3.
The War Machine has the controls….even oil bows to them. Don’t ever kid yourself.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Burnsie approves of Retards in DC fughking the folks with WW3.

[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by MarkWV
The War Machine has the controls….even oil bows to them. Don’t ever kid yourself.

Whoa there now.

“The patriots are in control.
Trump is president and is legislating from his Florida pad.
The military will step up to the plate and restore the 2020 elections and
I’ll bet a $1000 on it.”

Author:
Q Anon Proxy Boy

Whoa there now.

I’ll bet a $1000 on it.”

Author:
Q Anon Proxy Boy
LOL….good one Houston.

Whoa there now.

I’ll bet a $1000 on it.”

Author:
Q Anon Proxy Boy
LOL….good one Houston.
Cute couple.
LOL

I think you are referring to the Commie controlled USSR.

BTW, i think you should consider how many Bolshevik Neonazis in the US government got US service men killed in WW1, WW 2, Spanish American war, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War, Iraq War, Afghanistan War,......

Gotta grease those skids of the Military/Industrial Bolshevik Wall Street complex and we must have the folks focused on the bad boogeyman, like Putin, in order to finance the campaigns to make the Bolsheviks and politicians rich.

BTW, didn't Russia help save us in WW2? What do you think of Japan? What did they do? Oh, that's right, the wall street Bolsheviks have Refaced them.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Whoa there now.

I’ll bet a $1000 on it.”

Author:
Q Anon Proxy Boy
LOL….good one Houston.
Cute couple.
LOL
Who…you and SA Charlie? You sure are.
I am pleased to find that not all Boomers are reactionary retards.

Whoa there now.

I’ll bet a $1000 on it.”

Author:
Q Anon Proxy Boy
LOL….good one Houston.

The only good one Houston_2 will ever possibly have would be the Big One.

Yes Houston_2, too bad for you, the Patriots are in control. They are letting you pukes destroy the DNC by letting the people see just what low life scum you are.

Never interfere with the enemy while they are destroying themselves.

We are watching it happen.

Investigations are coming. You're just too stupid to see there is Panic in DC.

Your biotch knew, even if you are too stupid to.

Trump even retruthed a reminder of what's coming.

Yes Houston_2, too bad for you, the Patriots are in control. They are letting you pukes destroy the DNC by letting the people see just what low life scum you are.

I voted for Trump, twice. Will vote for him again. But in the end, no matter who is in office, the War Machine is running the program. Prove me wrong. We needed to be out of Afghanistan. Period. Pulled out. Syria and Iraq too. Hell we was even in Africa.
Hide and watch.

Plenty is fixing to get done. Your Piglosi biotch was screwed and the Rs are in control of coming investigations.

Lawsuits are imminent on elections, big pharma and govt lies.

Q said years ago, "The best is yet to come".

Trump reiterated those exact words in closing his A Nation In Decline.

It was a clue. What it means is, "The Best Is Yet To Come."

Connect the dots. Ukraine was fughked, by Zero, Bidet and the NWO.

PUTIN has saved them from the WEF and Globalization.

Too bad the Bolsheviks MSM didn't tell you and your commie bud Houston_2
Hide and watch.

Plenty is fixing to get done. Your Piglosi biotch was screwed and the Rs are in control of coming investigations.

The house isn’t going to do anything. The RINO’s will shut it down. 6 years later and nothing has changed.

If it’s going to change Jag, it’s going to have to be the people of the US. Government is too corrupt. All of them. The funny thing is, the ones with the money will be the ones elected back into office. Bought and paid my friend. History repeats.
Hide and watch.

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]
And you should try doing some thinking.
Never thought you'd be this guts bedpartner Burnsie, bur as the saying goes, war makes strange bedfellows.

If Putin doesn't win, the NWO does and the world is lost to the WEF and your gun and hunting chiett is history.

You are a clueless useful idiot. This is not about Ukraine and Russia. It's about the survival of Globalization and the end of our 2A and Constitution.

I voted for Trump, twice. Will vote for him again. But in the end, no matter who is in office, the War Machine is running the program. Prove me wrong. We needed to be out of Afghanistan. Period. Pulled out. Syria and Iraq too. Hell we was even in Africa.

The Bolsheviks run the War Machine. I wouldn't be in the market now, the economy is collapsing as is our treasonous Neonazis govt which was flipped decades ago. The economic collapse was designed by the NWO cabal to institute the collapse of the dollar and the Economic Reset with NWO instituted currency.

The Patriots have their playbook. Their plan will fail and the economic collapse will be used to destroy the DNC.

The PATRIOTS Are in Control.
BTW, Q said we would have a Scare Event. I think that refers to Qs prediction of Defcon 1.
BTW, Q said we would have a Scare Event. I think that refers to Qs prediction of Defcon 1.

just another dumb Hillary Clinton voter
Was looking for advice 270 or 30-06. Thanks
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Go suck your husbands cock. It would be the first useful thing of your whole life.
Well that would put him one up on you.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Well that would put him one up on you.
You better run back home before Bristoe notices you're gone.
Remember that time when Trump started WWIII like all the Democrats said he would? Yeah, me neither.
Originally Posted by ribka

just another dumb Hillary Clinton voter

He said he voted for Trump TWICE, which means he did not vote for Clinton. You really are obtuse.

You eat that Clinton Broadcasting Netwotk schiett up don't you.

T R U M P

Didn't your biotch the Kilery witch tell you? It's the only time she ever told the truth. You should try to remember it.

Yes he does
They can't pull another 9/11 to cover up all the missing money in the Pentagon again.....
Yes he does

Originally Posted by LFC
They can't pull another 9/11 to cover up all the missing money in the Pentagon again.....

BOOM.
When the petro dollar is destroyed and we are in a nuclear war, wonder what Burns/ Houston toots story line will be then?

Trumps fault.

You're crazy. Biden wants Ukraine to fight forever so he can keep sending them our money so he, Hunter, Piglosi, NWO, Bolshevik Military/INDUSTRIAL Complex, WEF and DNC can keep getting kickbacks of our money.
You're crazy. Biden wants Ukraine to fight forever so he can keep sending them our money so he, Hunter, Piglosi, NWO, Bolshevik Military/INDUSTRIAL Complex, WEF and DNC can keep getting kickbacks of our money.

LOL.

Or a salad
Originally Posted by tzone
LOL.

Or a salad

Johnny Gin Blossom,

How many does did Kyle Lamb get to shoot this year?

LOL
Originally Posted by Tactical Travis
Johnny Gin Blossom,

How many does did Kyle Lamb get to shoot this year?

LOL

You're going to have to wait for the podcast, kiddo.

The hunt is discussed in detail and we even had time to talk about Klubbin Baby Seals WHOMP/WHOMP/WHOMP.

Lots of good suppressor discussion.
About 9 months too late...

Phil
WWIII has started, and morons like Burns are cheering it on.

If anyone thinks Russia, China, Iran, and the Norks aren't going to join forces, you better think again.

This will not end well for millions of people.
Originally Posted by hicountry

If anyone thinks Russia, China, Iran, and the Norks aren't going to join forces, you better think again.

LOL.

Well there, Chicken Little, if it happens it was always going to happen.

Better now than later.

LOL.

Better now than later.

It’s always the fat fugk facing bankruptcy (again) that wanna go to war.

LOL
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Stupid a ss in the oval office is gonna keep f uggin around until he gets Putin totally pissed and if a nuclear missile comes to America I hope the aim is good enough to drop it atop Biden's stupid a ss!!

LOL.

Better now than later.

Dumbest chit falling out of your mouth to date
Sheesh. Words of a Gates puke for population reduction retard for sure.

LOL.

Better now than later.

Dumbest chit falling out of your mouth to date

Truth. Well, if the lady gets raped and strangled it wuz always gonna happen anyway. May as well be now.

Burnsie needs to be checked for a pathological mind. His is defective.
Truth. Well, if the lady gets raped and strangled it wuz always gonna happen anyway. May as well be now.

Funny that in your addled brain you are the one being raped.

In my mind the USA/NATO is the one smashing the Orcs if they try to start WW3.

I deal from a position of strength and you from a position of weakness and quivering.

Cower and whimper as you must but don't think everyone shares your lack of courage.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

you're houston_2 arent you John?
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

You’re sock puppet eyebal jag aren’t you, spooky?

LMAO

Nope, but you are in fact Houston_2 / John Burns

My response was to Burns.

You cant even keep them straight anymore.

Fugkin drunk

I deal from a position of strength and you from a position of weakness and quivering.

Cower and whimper as you must but don't think everyone shares your lack of courage.

In your mind good has become Evil and the Evil Bolshevik Kenites good. JESUS called them Vipers 3 days before they Crucified Him. You're late for your time on earth.

This time, HE wins.

Hide and watch.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Burns & Houston/toot don't understand what the petro dollar is and the importance of it....
Gonna be hard for people to afford boutique AR15's soon.... ooops

Burns & Houston/toot don't understand what the petro dollar is and the importance of it....
What did you expect from Gin Blossom and a body waxer?

Especially when their WEF buds turn the greenback into schiett and food shelves get bare.

add Willto to the list, He, JB, H2 all the same sockpuppet and I'm betting bot.
Hey Burnsie, here's a clue for you and stupid Houston_2

][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Maybe Burns & Houston/Toot can explain how Russia is such a threat to the US as to risk nuclear war over? serious question
China is the elephant in the room in my opinion

Laughing out loud at sock puppet eyeball jag calling someone pathological!

Fuggin hilarious!
Maybe Burns & Houston/Toot can explain how Russia is such a threat to the US as to risk nuclear war over? serious question

You forget what their hero, the war monger Bidet said about Chyna. They are our friends. The Bidets are friends with them. No way Bidet would let them screw us over. Bidet is the POTUS. He's on the job protecting the US.

Fugkin drunk

Laughing at the turd that puts a Blue Ribbon on the ghey!

You rock, spooky!
In this day & drone age this is nearly like bringing a knife to a gun fight

Gavin has Xi on speed dial

Fugkin drunk

You rock, spooky!

You an' Gin Blossom against the world again.

Ghey, howler monkeys, pootie puffs, blue ribbons and addled.

Tanqueray the Victor

Oh my lil Sweet Summer Child.

So to be clear , you believe neither side? if so that's understandable... kinda where I am at... I am not a foreign policy expert by any stretch. I have been studying our homegrown Bolsheviks for 30 yrs though

But a few short months ago you knew to stay in your lane and now you want to pretend The WIZARD has not schooled you up on Reserve Currency and how it affects foreign policy.

The WIZARD never forgets.

Yes, Yes I am a WIZARD. laugh

Fugkin drunk

You rock, spooky!

Blue Ribbon stuff.

At least you’re not writing tomes and essays tonight. I applaud your new found brevity.

Got?
Got?
Got?
verbal/spelling skills of a well educated 8th grader

Fugkin drunk

You rock, spooky!

Blue Ribbon stuff.

At least you’re not writing tomes and essays tonight. I applaud your new found brevity.

I thought it might be easier for you to keep up.

Laughing out loud at sock puppet eyeball jag calling someone pathological!

Fuggin hilarious!

Deserves a replay.
Got?
Got?
Got?

Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Stupid a ss in the oval office is gonna keep f uggin around until he gets Putin totally pissed and if a nuclear missile comes to America I hope the aim is good enough to drop it atop Biden's stupid a ss!!
When you go looking for trouble don't be surprised when you find it. Biden and NATO may just find what they're looking for.

Fugkin drunk

You rock, spooky!

Blue Ribbon stuff.

I thought it might be easier for you to keep up.

You thinking at all is oxymoronic after reading your posts.

Jmo
Johnny Gin is just bracing herself for another lonely holiday.

LOL
Originally Posted by Hastings
When you go looking for trouble don't be surprised when you find it. Biden and NATO may just find what they're looking for.

The same applies to your man, putin.
IS AN OXYMORON flows better , Toot Houston.

Originally Posted by OldToot
You thinking at all is oxymoronic after reading your posts.
Got?
Got?
Got?

You mean "You Dont Know!"

by the way they're murdering you over at the pootie puffs thread, maybe one last tug on the bottle and call it a night?
but then again you're no stranger to embarrassing yourself.
Got?
Got?
Got?

You mean "You Dont Know!"

by the way they're murdering you over at the pootie puffs thread, maybe one last tug on the bottle and call it a night?
but then again you're no stranger to embarrassing yourself.

Meh. Slow night.

I klubbed most of the baby seals and now it's just a few of you girls on the Intramural team who are willing to even get on the field.

Keep up your chin, you almost have me on the ropes. grin

Whizbang, do you know how southern that sounds? Vicksburg I say Y'all.
y'all are "The Wizzer of Odd" his self.
Pay no attention to the wino behind the curtain.

The same applies to your man, putin.
Maybe true, but we don't know the truth about what goes on over there. What we do know or should know is that we have absolutely no business getting mixed up in it. F--- NATO!

Whizbang, do you know how southern that sounds? Vicksburg I say Y'all.
y'all are "The Wizzer of Odd" his self.
Pay no attention to the wino behind the curtain.

So to be clear , you believe neither side? if so that's understandable... kinda where I am at... I am not a foreign policy expert by any stretch. I have been studying our homegrown Bolsheviks for 30 yrs though

But a few short months ago you knew to stay in your lane and now you want to pretend The WIZARD has not schooled you up on Reserve Currency and how it affects foreign policy.

Big difference between me being a foreign policy expert and informed on economics.
I believe I have a pretty good handle on economics.
I am not invited to any foreign diplomacy meetings, therefore I am out of my depth there. And I won't pretend to be an expert. Maybe you have attended such meetings?

And if you could would you answer my question regarding the threat Russia poses to the US , it must be huge, to risk nuclear war over, so this should be a slow pitch down the middle for the "wizard"

Big difference between me being a foreign policy expert and informed on economics.
I am not invited to any foreign diplomacy meetings, therefore I am out of my depth there. And I won't pretend to be an expert. Maybe you have attended such meetings?

And if you could would you answer my question regarding the threat Russia poses to the US , it must be huge, to risk nuclear war over, so this should be a slow pitch down the middle for the "wizard"

Well you need to do some preliminary study so we can talk on something of an even level.

Put "Largest Nuclear Arsenal" in you favorite search engine.

Study.

Get back to me for round 2 of the education.
Well you need to do some preliminary study so we can talk on something of an even level.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Study.

I did as you advised and this is what I came up with... https://kdrtv.co.ke/news/meet-nine-countries-with-biggest-nuclear-arsenals-photos/

It says Russia has 6257 nuclear warheads.... the US has 5,500....
What am I missing?

Study.

I did as you advised and this is what I came up with... https://kdrtv.co.ke/news/meet-nine-countries-with-biggest-nuclear-arsenals-photos/

What am I missing?

Give him a few minutes to Google.......
What am I missing?

You're debating a broke-dick idiot that couldn't get laid in the red light district of Ukraine?

Study.

What am I missing?

Use your calculator to determine which number is bigger.

Then ponder on why Russia is a threat to the USA.

Let's have about 300 words so we all know you have spent the required time pondering and are not just trying to mail it in.

Chop Chop, TACTICAL Travis is burning in fast.

Study.

What am I missing?

Use your calculator to determine which number is bigger.

Then ponder on why Russia is a threat to the USA.

Let's have about 300 words so we all know you have spent the required time pondering and are not just trying to mail it in.

Chop Chop, TACTICAL Travis is burning in fast.

So, you are saying we should start a nuclear war with them because they have more nukes than us? really?
Seems to me we would be better off, just letting them produce oil & vodka and leaving them to their own devices
Seems to me we would be better off, just letting them produce oil & vodka and leaving them to their own devices

See you can learn.

World would be much better off if Puty Boi had kept his Orcs at home and kept producing oil and gas.

But he didn't.

So here we are.

Orc Smashing time, and Ukraine is SMASHING.

Then the Bidet and Piglosi and Klaus Schwab buds of Burns wouldn't get the financial kickbacks from our Zelensky money.

See you can learn.

World would be much better off if Puty Boi had kept his Orcs at home and kept producing oil and gas.

But he didn't.

So here we are.

And we would be better off leaving Ukraine to it's own devices and quit laundering Democrat money through them

Then the Bidet and Piglosi and Klaus Schwab buds of Burns wouldn't get the financial kickbacks from our Zelensky money.

John,
I am beginning to believe you are in favor of financing crooked Democrats via : Ukraine?
Hey Johnny Gin,

How many COVID bucks did Wyoming Arms take in the past 36 months?

LOL

See you can learn.

But he didn't.

So here we are.

And we would be better off leaving Ukraine to it's own devices and quit laundering Democrat money through them

Good thing people smarter, like me, are running that show.

Letting Russia take what it wants is the short track to losing World Reserve Currency.

Might want to stick to rentals.

Just Sayin.

The truth is coming out. Think Elon Musk and Twitter. Then sit on your pot and think about suicide. It's what your buds in Ukraine are doing.

Did you ever think about what Zelensky has on Bidet to get him to send him a hundred billion on Zelenskys command?

The truth will come out.

We know what the truth is and Putin is just getting the proof.
Now Johnny Gin is giving business advice.

LMFAO

See you can learn.

But he didn't.

So here we are.

Letting Russia take what it wants is the short track to losing World Reserve Currency.

Just Sayin.

But Ukraine has historically been part of Russia... have we learned nothing from the middle east wars?
Originally Posted by TATICAL TRAVIS
Hey SUPER Johnny,

LOL

We should keep the world reserve currency by being good stewards of it.... not keep it by military force.... the right side of history and all
Hey SUPER Johnny,

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

See you can learn.

But he didn't.

So here we are.

Just Sayin.
But Ukraine has historically been part of Russia... have we learned nothing from the middle east wars?

While you're studyin put Budapest Memorandum into your search engine.

Ponder and Profit from Knowledge.

Then put Nuclear Nonproliferation into search.

Ponder more.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Hey SUPER Johnny,

LOL

LOLOLOLOL
BS ...
Burnsie, where do you think FTX got their billions from?

Now who do you think hacked and fughked ftx?

Think Wizards and Warlocks. Now Bitcoin and Etherium will go down.

Houses and BMWs are going to get cheap.

Who will be blamed? Your war monger buds in the DNC.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-flooded-the-market-with-rolex-and-patek
Think Wizards and Warlocks.

Yes I am a WIZARD.

Thanks.
Yeah, just tell your Drs that Ukraine is going to whip Putins ass.

They have a place for Wizards.

See you can learn.

But he didn't.

So here we are.

Just Sayin.

While you're studyin put Budapest Memorandum into your search engine.

Ponder and Profit from Knowledge.

Then put Nuclear Nonproliferation into search.

Ponder more.

John Kerry as secretary of state under Bill Clinton give me serious pause as to the intentions of the treaty.... just sayin
Ukraine launches rocket attacks on Russian occupied Melitopol killing numbers of troops.

Reuters
Ukraine launches rocket attacks on Russian occupied Melitopol killing numbers of troops.

Reuters

Oooh Reuters..... swamp controlled propaganda get a clue... moron

Reuters

Doubtful. She goes to the ham store and buys just the bones. LMAO
Houston_2,how about Obama killing Kadafy to turn Lybia over to the Muzzy Caliphate, or Obama having the CY A gas the Syrian Kurds to blame Assad with war crimes so we could enter the war against Assad to turn it over to the Muzzy Caliphate,
or Bidets open borders to illegally facilitate an illegal foreign invasion of the United States?
I wonder who didn’t hunt with Johnny Gin this year.

LOL
JB….Surely you understand that the Budapest Memorandum contained certain reassurances in return for getting rid of their nuclear arsenal? The Memorandum DOES require the signatories to perform specific functions while abstaining from certain actions. One of the actions that is clearly specified is…

“ Refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by the signatory of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind.

It’s not any intellectual stretch to clearly see who broke the agreement and who antagonized who….the USA quite publicly bragged about the economic coercion that the Obongo administration had over Ukraine’s government and institutions. As the USA pushed harder and broke more and more of the agreement it gave POS Putin an excuse to retaliate.

Unfortunately people, including many here, look at the SMO in Ukraine as being started by Russia back in February unprovoked.

Serious question for John Burns….Is this the only “Color revolution” of the Obongo/Klinton administration that you FULLY support or do you support the other failed “color revolutions” that the Klinton State department instigated?

As I’ve said before…. I don’t care how many Russian soldiers die or how many Ukrainian soldiers die since they’re both the enemy of the West. I’m simply trying to figure out how Obama’s failed foreign policy mistakes are now supported by supposedly conservative people and why weren’t those same supporters much more vocal back in 2014 when our meddling first had consequences?

Back to the Budapest Memorandum…..Treaties or “Memorandums” are subject to being broken unilaterally. How many treaties has the USA not BROKEN? When a treaty is unilaterally broken do you honestly believe that those signatories are still bound to adhere to the conditions of said treaty?

Reuters

So you are, right now, on record that Ukraine is not shelling Melitopol with rocket arty?

Think hard cause you know I will throw it back in your face for funzizes.
This is beyond UBER, and way past epic...

Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
The kremlin has expressed deep concerns of labor shortages in Russia that will further aggravate their economic conditions in the coming future. Chief issues causing this shortage is the mobilization edict and many of those who won’t return or return disabled and the flight of skilled mental capital from Russia.

Reuters, AP
International economists have pointed out that Russia’s positive account balance stems from no money spent on imports due to the existing sanctions. This situation will change radically as the seaborne Russian oil price cap gains traction.

Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance

^^^Face fugking a bag of Oreos right now.^^^

LOL

Reuters

So you are, right now, on record that Ukraine is not shelling Melitopol with rocket arty?

An honest answer... I have no idea, I don't follow the propaganda news

LOL
according to him at least a million dollars worth. but I think you forgot that was a negative sign in front of that million

Reuters

If you don't know, and you don't, why call Reuters and another 24hr memeber into question.

It's happening and on a big scale. Ukraine is dropping hell on the Orcs in Melitopol and many many open source channels have video proof.

If you want to talk about the war maybe get better informed.

Just Sayin.
Hey Burns,

Did you know that you’re in Wyoming?

LOL

Reuters

If you don't know, and you don't, why call Reuters and another 24hr memeber into question.

It's happening and on a big scale. Ukraine is dropping hell on the Orcs in Melitopol and many many open source channels have video proof.

Just Sayin.

An honest answer would choke fubbie.
Originally Posted by ldholton

LOL
according to him at least a million dollars worth. but I think you forgot that was a negative sign in front of that million

He seems desperately bothered that Mike Glover gave him the big “get fugked” over the holidays.

LOL

Reuters

Just Sayin.

I tend to view things from a macro perspective.... the media is proven liars... in fact the truth is usually 180 degrees from what they report....

Reuters

Just Sayin.
I tend to view things from a macro perspective.... the media is proven liars... in fact the truth is usually 180 degrees from what they report....

So you're as easy to lead as the sheep.

You kneejerk react to the MSM and blindly believe the opposite of any news source?

Reuters

Just Sayin.

You kneejerk react to the MSM and blindly believe the opposite of any news source?

I was married to a psycho bitch..... your gaslighting/projection will not work on me.... wink
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
JB….Surely you understand that the Budapest Memorandum contained certain reassurances in return for getting rid of their nuclear arsenal? The Memorandum DOES require the signatories to perform specific functions while abstaining from certain actions. One of the actions that is clearly specified is…

“ Refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by the signatory of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind.

It’s not any intellectual stretch to clearly see who broke the agreement and who antagonized who….the USA quite publicly bragged about the economic coercion that the Obongo administration had over Ukraine’s government and institutions. As the USA pushed harder and broke more and more of the agreement it gave POS Putin an excuse to retaliate.

Unfortunately people, including many here, look at the SMO in Ukraine as being started by Russia back in February unprovoked.

Serious question for John Burns….Is this the only “Color revolution” of the Obongo/Klinton administration that you FULLY support or do you support the other failed “color revolutions” that the Klinton State department instigated?

As I’ve said before…. I don’t care how many Russian soldiers die or how many Ukrainian soldiers die since they’re both the enemy of the West. I’m simply trying to figure out how Obama’s failed foreign policy mistakes are now supported by supposedly conservative people and why weren’t those same supporters much more vocal back in 2014 when our meddling first had consequences?

Back to the Budapest Memorandum…..Treaties or “Memorandums” are subject to being broken unilaterally. How many treaties has the USA not BROKEN? When a treaty is unilaterally broken do you honestly believe that those signatories are still bound to adhere to the conditions of said treaty?

I was married to a psycho bitch..... your gaslighting/projection will not work on me.... wink

Budapest Memorandum.

I support keeping the Orcs in Orc Land and giving anyone slaying invading Orcs all the bullets, rockets, missles, shells, PGMs, ect they can shoot and the systems to shoot such munitions.

But they need to pay us back at some time. The Brits just got done.

Just Sayin.

^^^Face fugking a bag of Oreos right now.^^^

LOL
Haha, fugg phaggot ass burns and his bitch boys
ISW Report

Key inflections in ongoing military operations on December 11:

The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) denied rumors on December 11 that General Valery Gerasimov resigned or was removed from his position as Chief of the General Staff.[38]
Ukrainian and Russian sources reported that fighting continues along the Svatove-Kreminna line and near Lyman amidst poor weather conditions.[39]
A Russian milblogger claimed that Russian forces transferred over 200 pieces of equipment from the Kherson direction to the Kupyansk direction, and geolocated footage shows Russian T-90 tanks in Luhansk Oblast headed west.[40] A Ukrainian official stated that a larger Russian force grouping does not currently pose a threat.[41]
Russian forces made marginal territorial gains around Bakhmut as Russian and Ukrainian sources reported continued fighting in the area.[42] A Ukrainian Armed Forces Eastern Group spokesperson stated that Russian forces changed tactics from using battalion tactical groups (BTGs) to smaller assault groups for offensive actions.[43]
Russian and Ukrainian sources claimed that Ukrainian forces struck Skadovsk, Hola Prystan, Oleshky, and Nova Kakhovka, Kherson Oblast, all along major Russian logistics lines.[44]
Russian and Ukrainian sources reported that Ukrainian forces struck a Russian military base in Melitopol, Zaporizhia Oblast.[45] One source claimed that the strike killed up to 200 Russian military personnel.[46]
Ukrainian officials reported that Russian occupation authorities intensified forced mobilization measures in occupied Ukraine.[47] Russian milbloggers claimed that Russian forces face shortages of blood for wounded military personnel and are running donor drives in occupied Crimea.[48]
A Ukrainian partisan group claimed responsibility for setting fire to a Russian military barracks in Sovietske, Crimea.[49] Ukrainian and Russian officials reported that Russian authorities continued filtration and law enforcement crackdowns in occupied Ukraine.[50]

Ukraine is across the P66.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Oh Jesus Christ.

Now General Gin Blossoms is breaking out his map.

LOL

From Wyoming.

TFF

Oooh!!! Fat man so stwong!!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 laugh 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
The memoranda.... prohibited the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine.
Aces pointed out that the US broke this treaty in 2014. But The US also broke it in 2004.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/26/ukraine.usa

Why don't you answer Ace's question?

The only thing the Budapest Memorandum did was show how stupid it is to trust the US. Merkel said that Germany & the US never intended to honor the Minsk Accords either, that they were just lies.
The enemy of my enemy, as long as they are killing commies they are good to go in my book. Are back pack nukes light enough for those drones to deliver?? Just askin.
Originally Posted by Pashooter
The enemy of my enemy, as long as they are killing commies they are good to go in my book. Are back pack nukes light enough for those drones to deliver?? Just askin.
What do you think would occur if a nuke is detonated on Russian soil?

I'd guess TEOTWAWKI?

Since Putin is dying of ass cancer anyway.

Don’t worry bro. It’s totally worth it if that’s what it takes to keep Putin from taking the part of Ukraine that he wants. If we don’t stop him here, he might get undue influence in Moldova or something like that. Do you want your children and grandchildren living in a world where Putin calls the shots for Moldova? That’s what I thought…

these non military chicken hawks are driven by estrogen spawned emotions. Incapable of logical thought

The US's humiliating defeat in Iraq twice and Afghanistan, tens of thousands of maimed and dead US soldiers were not enough for their blood lust. Of course they are too cowardly to actually serve in combat

Is Trump still your enemy? Go suk that vegetable Fetterman's wang you voted for
Putin is not totally stupid. He's not going to seriously confront NATO or the EU. That economy is 27 times the size of Russia.
Anything he says in that regard is bluster.
He obviously thinks his life won’t be effected.
Originally Posted by Pat85
He obviously thinks his life won’t be effected.

The US is sinking into a very deep and long recession, The EU is doing much worse. Hey lets start a nuke war for no reason.

We should invade Iraq again, carpet bomb them to gain their trust and search for WMD's again
ISW? lmao. look at the bios of the employees what a joke. All anti American left wing academics

All funded by US arms manufactures so you can guarantee fake news.

ISW Report

The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) denied rumors on December 11 that General Valery Gerasimov resigned or was removed from his position as Chief of the General Staff.[38]
Ukrainian and Russian sources reported that fighting continues along the Svatove-Kreminna line and near Lyman amidst poor weather conditions.[39]
A Russian milblogger claimed that Russian forces transferred over 200 pieces of equipment from the Kherson direction to the Kupyansk direction, and geolocated footage shows Russian T-90 tanks in Luhansk Oblast headed west.[40] A Ukrainian official stated that a larger Russian force grouping does not currently pose a threat.[41]
Russian forces made marginal territorial gains around Bakhmut as Russian and Ukrainian sources reported continued fighting in the area.[42] A Ukrainian Armed Forces Eastern Group spokesperson stated that Russian forces changed tactics from using battalion tactical groups (BTGs) to smaller assault groups for offensive actions.[43]
Russian and Ukrainian sources claimed that Ukrainian forces struck Skadovsk, Hola Prystan, Oleshky, and Nova Kakhovka, Kherson Oblast, all along major Russian logistics lines.[44]
Russian and Ukrainian sources reported that Ukrainian forces struck a Russian military base in Melitopol, Zaporizhia Oblast.[45] One source claimed that the strike killed up to 200 Russian military personnel.[46]
Ukrainian officials reported that Russian occupation authorities intensified forced mobilization measures in occupied Ukraine.[47] Russian milbloggers claimed that Russian forces face shortages of blood for wounded military personnel and are running donor drives in occupied Crimea.[48]
A Ukrainian partisan group claimed responsibility for setting fire to a Russian military barracks in Sovietske, Crimea.[49] Ukrainian and Russian officials reported that Russian authorities continued filtration and law enforcement crackdowns in occupied Ukraine.[50]

ISW currently operates as a nonprofit organization, supported in part by contributions from defense contractors including General Dynamics, DynCorp, and previously, Raytheon.

ISW Report

The US needs more useless wars

ISW? lmao. look at the bios of the employees what a joke. All anti American left wing academics

Worse than that, it's the people who directed the 2014 coup.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Of course an alcohol addict would support the destruction of the US. Bringing his own failures onto others
Bunch of dead communists would be my first guess

I want to suck that vegetable Fetterman's wang I voted for

It's just a cohencidence....
Originally Posted by Gunnison1
Putin is laughing behind his curtain. He’s happy to keep this “war” going and letting the US send billions and billions of dollars that it doesn’t have to fund a losing proposition. He can eliminate the Ukrainians that he doesn’t like, eventually take back the region that he wants and break the bank in the US all at the same time. He’s dragging this out on his own terms.
Gunnison1 gets it. Not only is Russia demilitarizing the Ukraine Russia is demilitarizing Western Europe and America. Germany doesn’t have enough ammunition on hand for a week of fighting with their tiny army. The rest of Europe is as bad or worse. Our stockpile is depleted also and it will take years to replace the supply. We don’t have the industrial base we had just thirty years ago much less the Arsenal of Democracy that won WWII. Our army is small and crippled with woke ideology. After our thin veneer of super expensive high tech weaponry is exhausted there’s little left for a fight. Russia can call up another 3 million men and has near inexhaustible stockpiles of simple weapons. If they did run low the Chinese and North Koreans would come to the Russians aide. We would be down to nuclear weapons in days.
And if this isn’t enough war we’re pushing for NATO war with Serbia.
And if this isn’t enough war we’re pushing for NATO war with Serbia.

yep and china
Gunnison1 gets it. Not only is Russia demilitarizing the Ukraine Russia is demilitarizing Western Europe and America. Germany doesn’t have enough ammunition on hand for a week of fighting with their tiny army. The rest of Europe is as bad or worse. Our stockpile is depleted also and it will take years to replace the supply. We don’t have the industrial base we had just thirty years ago much less the Arsenal of Democracy that won WWII. Our army is small and crippled with woke ideology. After our thin veneer of super expensive high tech weaponry is exhausted there’s little left for a fight. Russia can call up another 3 million men and has near inexhaustible stockpiles of simple weapons. If they did run low the Chinese and North Koreans would come to the Russians aide. We would be down to nuclear weapons in days.
Not to mention, our entire economy is supported by being the reserve currency. Our uncontrolled inflation is only sustainable because we can spread its effects around the whole world. A lot of countries are sick of it, and about to abandon the dollar. When that happens, all them dollars are coming home. If you think inflation is bad now, just wait.
and the useful idiot morons on here celebrating the demise of the US for another war

Originally Posted by dassa
Not to mention, our entire economy is supported by being the reserve currency. Our uncontrolled inflation is only sustainable because we can spread its effects around the whole world. A lot of countries are sick of it, and about to abandon the dollar. When that happens, all them dollars are coming home. If you think inflation is bad now, just wait.
I have read that most U.S. currency is held outside the U.S.
I have read that most U.S. currency is held outside the U.S.
Probably because every country in the world needs it to buy oil. Until they decide not to play that game anymore.
That magic printing press is what the Feds use to bribe anyone and everything into promoting stupid policies that would never see light of day in a free market economy.
That magic printing press is what the Feds use to bribe anyone and everything into promoting stupid policies that would never see light of day in a free market economy.

The people will learn inked paper with Federal Reserve Note not backed by gold is a recipe for disaster the Bolsheviks foisted on us to bring financial destruction to the modern slave suckers.
Originally Posted by mrmarklin
Putin is not totally stupid. He's not going to seriously confront NATO or the EU. That economy is 27 times the size of Russia.
Anything he says in that regard is bluster.

How long until they beg him for oil?

Uh, when their people start burning their state houses.
What am I missing?

You're debating a broke-dick idiot that couldn't get laid in the red light district of Ukraine?

You don't know that. He may be defending Ukraine because he has relatives working there.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Remember that time when Trump started WWIII like all the Democrats said he would? Yeah, me neither.

Hahaha. Winner, winner....
Fu c k ing clown

For sure, and Gunnison is spot on.
Inflation? Chit, thats a game ender for the good ole usa
© 24hourcampfire