Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ISW Report

Key inflections in ongoing military operations on December 11:

The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) denied rumors on December 11 that General Valery Gerasimov resigned or was removed from his position as Chief of the General Staff.[38]
Ukrainian and Russian sources reported that fighting continues along the Svatove-Kreminna line and near Lyman amidst poor weather conditions.[39]
A Russian milblogger claimed that Russian forces transferred over 200 pieces of equipment from the Kherson direction to the Kupyansk direction, and geolocated footage shows Russian T-90 tanks in Luhansk Oblast headed west.[40] A Ukrainian official stated that a larger Russian force grouping does not currently pose a threat.[41]
Russian forces made marginal territorial gains around Bakhmut as Russian and Ukrainian sources reported continued fighting in the area.[42] A Ukrainian Armed Forces Eastern Group spokesperson stated that Russian forces changed tactics from using battalion tactical groups (BTGs) to smaller assault groups for offensive actions.[43]
Russian and Ukrainian sources claimed that Ukrainian forces struck Skadovsk, Hola Prystan, Oleshky, and Nova Kakhovka, Kherson Oblast, all along major Russian logistics lines.[44]
Russian and Ukrainian sources reported that Ukrainian forces struck a Russian military base in Melitopol, Zaporizhia Oblast.[45] One source claimed that the strike killed up to 200 Russian military personnel.[46]
Ukrainian officials reported that Russian occupation authorities intensified forced mobilization measures in occupied Ukraine.[47] Russian milbloggers claimed that Russian forces face shortages of blood for wounded military personnel and are running donor drives in occupied Crimea.[48]
A Ukrainian partisan group claimed responsibility for setting fire to a Russian military barracks in Sovietske, Crimea.[49] Ukrainian and Russian officials reported that Russian authorities continued filtration and law enforcement crackdowns in occupied Ukraine.[50]

Ukraine is across the P66.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Last edited by JohnBurns; 12/11/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Oh Jesus Christ.

Now General Gin Blossoms is breaking out his map.

LOL

From Wyoming.

TFF

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I deal from a position of strength and you from a position of weakness and quivering.

Cower and whimper as you must but don't think everyone shares your lack of courage.
Oooh!!! Fat man so stwong!!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 laugh 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The memoranda.... prohibited the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine.
Aces pointed out that the US broke this treaty in 2014. But The US also broke it in 2004.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/26/ukraine.usa

Why don't you answer Ace's question?

The only thing the Budapest Memorandum did was show how stupid it is to trust the US. Merkel said that Germany & the US never intended to honor the Minsk Accords either, that they were just lies.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
The enemy of my enemy, as long as they are killing commies they are good to go in my book. Are back pack nukes light enough for those drones to deliver?? Just askin.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Pashooter
The enemy of my enemy, as long as they are killing commies they are good to go in my book. Are back pack nukes light enough for those drones to deliver?? Just askin.
What do you think would occur if a nuke is detonated on Russian soil?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Raferman

I'd guess TEOTWAWKI?

Since Putin is dying of ass cancer anyway.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Don’t worry bro. It’s totally worth it if that’s what it takes to keep Putin from taking the part of Ukraine that he wants. If we don’t stop him here, he might get undue influence in Moldova or something like that. Do you want your children and grandchildren living in a world where Putin calls the shots for Moldova? That’s what I thought…

Last edited by JoeBob; 12/12/22.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

these non military chicken hawks are driven by estrogen spawned emotions. Incapable of logical thought

The US's humiliating defeat in Iraq twice and Afghanistan, tens of thousands of maimed and dead US soldiers were not enough for their blood lust. Of course they are too cowardly to actually serve in combat

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Is Trump still your enemy? Go suk that vegetable Fetterman's wang you voted for

Last edited by ribka; 12/12/22.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Putin is not totally stupid. He's not going to seriously confront NATO or the EU. That economy is 27 times the size of Russia.
Anything he says in that regard is bluster.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He obviously thinks his life won’t be effected.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Pat85
He obviously thinks his life won’t be effected.

The US is sinking into a very deep and long recession, The EU is doing much worse. Hey lets start a nuke war for no reason.

We should invade Iraq again, carpet bomb them to gain their trust and search for WMD's again

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
ISW? lmao. look at the bios of the employees what a joke. All anti American left wing academics

All funded by US arms manufactures so you can guarantee fake news.

ISW Report

The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) denied rumors on December 11 that General Valery Gerasimov resigned or was removed from his position as Chief of the General Staff.[38]
Ukrainian and Russian sources reported that fighting continues along the Svatove-Kreminna line and near Lyman amidst poor weather conditions.[39]
A Russian milblogger claimed that Russian forces transferred over 200 pieces of equipment from the Kherson direction to the Kupyansk direction, and geolocated footage shows Russian T-90 tanks in Luhansk Oblast headed west.[40] A Ukrainian official stated that a larger Russian force grouping does not currently pose a threat.[41]
Russian forces made marginal territorial gains around Bakhmut as Russian and Ukrainian sources reported continued fighting in the area.[42] A Ukrainian Armed Forces Eastern Group spokesperson stated that Russian forces changed tactics from using battalion tactical groups (BTGs) to smaller assault groups for offensive actions.[43]
Russian and Ukrainian sources claimed that Ukrainian forces struck Skadovsk, Hola Prystan, Oleshky, and Nova Kakhovka, Kherson Oblast, all along major Russian logistics lines.[44]
Russian and Ukrainian sources reported that Ukrainian forces struck a Russian military base in Melitopol, Zaporizhia Oblast.[45] One source claimed that the strike killed up to 200 Russian military personnel.[46]
Ukrainian officials reported that Russian occupation authorities intensified forced mobilization measures in occupied Ukraine.[47] Russian milbloggers claimed that Russian forces face shortages of blood for wounded military personnel and are running donor drives in occupied Crimea.[48]
A Ukrainian partisan group claimed responsibility for setting fire to a Russian military barracks in Sovietske, Crimea.[49] Ukrainian and Russian officials reported that Russian authorities continued filtration and law enforcement crackdowns in occupied Ukraine.[50]

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
ISW currently operates as a nonprofit organization, supported in part by contributions from defense contractors including General Dynamics, DynCorp, and previously, Raytheon.

ISW Report

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

The US needs more useless wars

Last edited by ribka; 12/12/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
ISW? lmao. look at the bios of the employees what a joke. All anti American left wing academics

Worse than that, it's the people who directed the 2014 coup.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by ribka

Worse than that, it's the people who directed the 2014 coup.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Of course an alcohol addict would support the destruction of the US. Bringing his own failures onto others

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,853 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,798
Posts18,477,440
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.