Home
Posted By: Beaver10 BEAVER AWARD WINNERS FOR 2022 - 01/03/23
Gentlemen and Fire Members,

It’s finally here! While 2022 has been another difficult year for all God fearing, USA loving, Liberal hating, and ardent supporters of getting American back on tract. We at the Beaver Awards understand that we only offer a small reprieve from the constant abuses we see and read about daily.

The Beaver Awards was an original idea to allow our members to keep track over the course a year, all the good we see in ourselves and others, while pointing out and remembering significant threads and post where both ‘good and bad’ were brought into the light of our membership.

The Fire is primarily a hunting, fishing, and gear related forum. With that said, our top floor ‘Zoo’ as well as a few of our sub forums have always been a magnet for hot debate. Those of us who love it here, stay - while those who find it offensive, unfriendly, and overtly abusive, leave. And those that feel an announcement of their departure is necessary. We collectively give them a fond farewell.

These awards are for you, who give it, take it, and continue to be a constant presence here on the Fire. It is as Rick Bin imagined, a campfire where most are welcomed in and those that don’t fit, can leave. And we’ll happily help many find their way out. It’s a rough place.

The contributions provided by many, across all our forums, are a value to us in our endeavors to become better, more knowledgeable, and often the case, dissuaded from making bad decisions based off the collective base of excellent knowledge our membership has.

Thanks to all of you, I now give you our Beaver Award Winners for 2022. 🦫

***Quick Note of Appreciation to LRoyJetson for his willingness to help make this years awards better…Respect to you LRJ***

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

(Note…Beaver’s computer artist died from vaginitis unexpectedly, so if any of the graphics are incomplete, that is why)

We Now Bring To You, Your 2022 Beaver Awards!

* The Fire’s Best Minority Member based on Race, Color, or Religion*

Our Presenter for this Award is Whoopi Goldberg

And the winner is…..REMSEN….Congratulations 🍾

* The Fire’s Best Comedy Duo *

Was there ever a question about this award?

And the winners are Ren & Stimpy, aka Ren50 and Slumlord….Congratulations 🍾

* The Fire’s Best Solo Comedian *

And the winner is Nugget, aka 79s for his connoisseur palate for all foods found at the dump. Congratulations 🍾

* The Fire’s Nicest Member *

And the winner is John Burns 🥵 WAIT! We found an error in this categories ballot count.

The actual winner for The Fire’s Nicest Member goes to. DeWayne B30Cal. Congratulations 🍾

* The Fire’s Best Hunter for 2022 *

Our Presenter for this award is Elmer Fud

And the winner is Salmonella. Congratulations 🍾 If there is any questions about this winner. Check out his game room. Impressive, and we don’t GAF if he’s from California.

* The Fire’s Best Poster while Skunk Drunk *

We have two winners this year folks. Yes, it was a tie. Don’t question this. It’s Science!

And the winners are Jaquartx and Johnny Burns. Congratulations 🍾

***AND NOW IT’S TIME FOR AN INTERMISSION***

Go get those beers filled and make more popcorn. We’ll be back shortly!
Hehehe. Tff. Speaking of DRUNK. Burns loves Zelensky and the Eyeball who sees all and knows almost all supports the winner, Putin. wink

And where is Col Travis. He has tripped up the Burns more than me?

I call this game RIGGED.

What did The Man Rick have to pay for this ELECTION FRAUD.

At least give Col Travis Honorable Mention. Oh, I forgot, can't do that, he's a MODERATOR.

grin
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hehehe. Tff. Speaking of DRUNK. Burns loves Zelensky and the Eyeball who sees all and knows almost all supports the winner, Putin. wink

I call this game RIGGED.

At least give Col Travis Honorable Mention. Oh, I forgot, can't do that, he's a MODERATOR.

grin

Flave’s busy playing Strider. Too drunk to type right now. 😂😂🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Damn, nothing for Kyle lamb with the most cameo shots by a non member ever on the campfire! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: 79S Re: BEAVER AWARD WINNERS FOR 2022 - 01/03/23
Nugget appreciates it I found a hambone yesterday in all places the appliance recycle pile. I opened this old fridge and like a present from Jesus himself sat this hambone..
Nothin' for joe biden? laugh
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Nothin' for joe biden? laugh
He a member here?
Originally Posted by 79S
Nugget appreciates it I found a hambone yesterday in all places the appliance recycle pile. I opened this old fridge and like a present from Jesus himself sat this hambone..

We sent you all of the left over pizza crust from the Rick Bin office party.

You got it yet??
Originally Posted by 79S
Congratulations to you sir, and all the other winners.
FWIW(Nugget) the glaze was my idea.

#homemade
Originally Posted by SamOlson

#homemade
and DON ‘T ask Sam how he made it! You don’t want to know….
And We’re Back…

Folk’s this is a New Category that was requested by some of you…Ok, it was SLM and Beav that came up with this one.

* The Fire’s Best Cross Dressing Hunter *

While this category is a little odd, so is it’s award winner. He’s an incredible hunter and outdoorsman, but gawt damn, he sure has some wild fetishes. Because of that, SLM and I decided he needed a special award for being cool in all things womenswear.

And the winner is T_Inman, aka Tiny, TinCock, and TinyCock. Congratulations 🎈🍾

This folks is a difficult and hotly challenged award with many of us qualified on any given day to win this award. With that said, the Beaver Awards, LLC had to look at a member who regularly found himself acting in such a way to win.

* The Fire’s Biggest Clam *

And the winner is Johnny Burns 🥵 Wait we had another tabulation error…Nope, it’s official - John Burns wins. Congrats 🍾

It’s time for a 30 second commercial break…We’ll be right back!

* The Fire’s Wost Spller *

And your winner is Wabigoon. Congratulations 🍾🎈

Up next is an award for * The Fire’s Best New Member * As we all know, so many new members tryout but fail to make the CampFire team. This years Beaver Award winner has shockingly come out that country up North known as Canada. Amazing!

And the winner is KillerBee. Congratulations 🍾

It’s time for another break. Beav needs to make another beverage. 🦫
Congrats KB! >G
Still crazy after all these years.

#homemade

Hmmmmm nugget thinks you might be one of them broke back mtn cowboys..
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 79S

We sent you all of the left over pizza crust from the Rick Bin office party.

You got it yet??

Uh no… I bet them freakin a-hole office ladies intercepted the package and ate all those delicious pizza crust. Man I can taste them now..
And we’re back…

This award was inspired by posts that had content that could get a guy smacked, if it was said in front of person.

* Member Most Likely to be punched for saying what they post to a person’s face *

And the winner is ALL SOCK PUPPET’S FROM DEMOCRATS UNDERGROUND. Congrats, you fûck’n pussies! 🍾

This award was too easy to determine it’s winner. This member, over the years has had an intuition about all things Bullshît. He’s the Fire’s best sleuth and Dick fûck’n Tracey.

And the winner is hillestadj. Congratulations 🍾🎈

Who doesn’t like a love affair? Well, the Fire has had many…But few have lasted the length of time where a marriage could be announced at any minute.

And our winners for Fire members who show their ‘thropple’ love to each other all the time.
SamO, Big Jim Conrad and 79s. Congrats 🎈🎊🍾 Have you guys set a date yet?

* Don’t Run Away…More to come *
I would love that chick in the GIF....

Way hotter than Conrad or Nug Nugs.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

It’s finally here! While 2022 has been another difficult year for all God fearing, USA loving, Liberal hating, and ardent supporters of getting American back on tract. We at the Beaver Awards understand that we only offer a small reprieve from the constant abuses we see and read about daily.

The Beaver Awards was an original idea to allow our members to keep track over the course a year, all the good we see in ourselves and others, while pointing out and remembering significant threads and post where both ‘good and bad’ were brought into the light of our membership.

The Fire is primarily a hunting, fishing, and gear related forum. With that said, our top floor ‘Zoo’ as well as a few of our sub forums have always been a magnet for hot debate. Those of us who love it here, stay - while those who find it offensive, unfriendly, and overtly abusive, leave. And those that feel an announcement of their departure is necessary. We collectively give them a fond farewell.

These awards are for you, who give it, take it, and continue to be a constant presence here on the Fire. It is as Rick Bin imagined, a campfire where most are welcomed in and those that don’t fit, can leave. And we’ll happily help many find their way out. It’s a rough place.

The contributions provided by many, across all our forums, are a value to us in our endeavors to become better, more knowledgeable, and often the case, dissuaded from making bad decisions based off the collective base of excellent knowledge our membership has.

***Quick Note of Appreciation to LRoyJetson for his willingness to help make this years awards better…Respect to you LRJ***

(Note…Beaver’s computer artist died from vaginitis unexpectedly, so if any of the graphics are incomplete, that is why)

And the winner is Nugget, aka 79s for his connoisseur palate for all foods found at the dump. Congratulations 🍾

And the winner is John Burns 🥵 WAIT! We found an error in this categories ballot count.

The actual winner for The Fire’s Nicest Member goes to. DeWayne B30Cal. Congratulations 🍾

And the winner is Salmonella. Congratulations 🍾 If there is any questions about this winner. Check out his game room. Impressive, and we don’t GAF if he’s from California.

We have two winners this year folks. Yes, it was a tie. Don’t question this. It’s Science!

I would love that chick in the GIF....

Way hotter than Conrad or Nug Nugs.

Total smoke show and apparently she's also mute!
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Posted By: SLM Re: BEAVER AWARD WINNERS FOR 2022 - 01/03/23
A real proud day for TinyCOCK. That basterd didn’t just come out of the closet, he kicked the dam door down on his way out.
LOL, Remsen

Awesome job as always, Beav and Team!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Who’s the Fire’s Best Foody? The guy who regularly posts pictures of a variety of different dishes. While some of us (me) in the lower 48 may want a few minutes more a side on his steak. The guy can and does make great looking eats.

* The Fire’s Best Foody for all dishes to eat *

And the winner is New_2_99’s. Congratulations, Paul and Deb of courses 🍾

This category was difficult. Who’s the Best Sock Puppet? While the best are never uncovered, some times it’s hard to determine a winner. With that said, we did our best to give a Beaver Award.

* For Best Sock Puppet *

And the winner again, is Strider1. Congratulations, Flave. 🍾🎈

Who’s the member that is most likely to end up ‘RoadKill’?

Was there ever a queen sized question about who this winner would be?

So gay! Lol

And the winner is PaulyB. Congratulations 🍾

Next up is an award for the member who’s long Campfire career has been in support of American values, with a devout dislike for anything and anyone who would attempt to undermine those values and beliefs with Leftist BS on the Fire.

* This award is for our Lifetime Achievement of Dedication to members of the Fire *

With respect and appreciation this years winner is 1234mag. Congratulations, Paul and well deserved.

And we’ll be right back after this brief message from the makers of Condoms.

Congratulations Paul 12344Mag!!!

I call this game RIGGED.

grin
And we’re back…

Sometimes posts and threads just don’t go the way the OP hoped it would.

* The award for the Fire Member who is Most Misunderstood *

And the winner is

Congratulations, Ballz 🍾🎈🎊

This award was interesting to figure out which way to go. The management decided after looking over the past years history of a member who consistently made posts or threads for no other purpose than to just make posts and threads, and was actually just ‘Trolling’ members with benign, going nowhere information. Would be considered as a troll.

* The award for Best Trolling on the Fire *

And the winner is Wabigoon. Congratulations, Richard. This is your 2nd win today. 🍾🎈

Let’s take a brief moment to stretch while giving out huge shout out to a member who seeks no personal recognition for himself for the daily educational content he provides all of us. He’s a comedian, a fighter, a teacher, and giant cock sucker.

Let’s stand up and give a big ‘golf clap’ for Deflave!

And we’ll be right back….Piss break 🦫
Good stuff Beav! You should give yourself an award for being the fire's best award presenter.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Good stuff Beav! You should give yourself an award for being the fire's best award presenter.
As well as being witty enough to chew about anybody up and [bleep] them out as presto logs.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: BEAVER AWARD WINNERS FOR 2022 - 01/03/23
Late to the party here. I'm gonna crack a PBR and cheer the winners.
Well, most of them anyway.
Okay, we’re about to wrap up the Beaver Awards for 2022 with the presenting of our final awards.

Oregon takes a lot of abuse from our members, and rightly so. We do know that in every State that has been invaded by Leftist loving individuals and later political powers become in trenched. There are still good, solid, MAGA Americans who live behind enemy lines.

This year the Beaver Awards would like to recognize a member from Oregon who has hated Liberals all his life and hasn’t been afraid to say it to their faces.

He’s a hunter, fishing guide, 2A supporter and a lifelong outdoorsman with excellent skills in all of them.

* The award for a member living behind enemy lines, who still keeps smashing Liberal heads *

And the winner is Nestucca. Congrats 🍾

We have a few members who’s uncanny abilities with a computer to take and make graphics grow a personality is pretty cool. These members make us laugh. They make us want to hide from the computer when the animation is targeting us. But, mostly they make a better point through their graphics than many of us can writing a post.

* The Fire Member with the Best Computer Graphics Skills *

And the winner is LRoyJetson. Congratulations, LRJ 🍾

Next up is our award for * ‘Biggest Piece of Lying Dogshît’ on the Fire *

The winner for being an absolute Lying Poser for no other reason than his wife has a giant cock is RoundOak. ESAD U FÛCK!

The Fire wouldn’t be complete without a resident ‘Elitist Snob’. It shouldn’t be hard to figure out our member of refined culture in all things boozy.

And the winner is mathman. Congratulations mm 🍾 cheers and my tumbler will have 2 🧊

Back in a moment to end this program 🦫
Okay, here’s our last award to be given out. My ass is hurting, not from a dick, jumping the shark on that before Flavor say’s take Kingston’s dick outta your butt.

Before we get to the award most have been waiting for. Let’s take a second to remember those who are missing from our Fire family.

Please feel free to post the names of those who’ve passed and are missed. I’ll start.

FieldGrade. I miss that man and his straight shooter humor. and Jwall, Jerry who passed in 2022.

🦫
* The Fire Member with the Best Computer Graphics Skills *

And the winner is LRoyJetson. Congratulations, LRJ 🍾

You said you wouldn't use my picture !!!! mad mad mad mad
Okay, here’s our last award to be given out. My ass is hurting, not from a dick, jumping the shark on that before Flavor say’s take Kingston’s dick outta your butt.

Before we get to the award most have been waiting for. Let’s take a second to remember those who are missing from our Fire family.

Please feel free to post the names of those who’ve passed and are missed. I’ll start.

FieldGrade. I miss that man and his straight shooter humor. and Jwall, Jerry who passed in 2022.

🦫
Well done! The Oscars should be taking notes.

I’d add EE to the list of good ones no longer with us.
Do we get a jar of pickles or something?
Ya get nothing. And you'll like it.
Damn just damn thanks Beav.
Total smoke show and apparently she's also mute!
Damn I would pay extra for that option Kingston.
Originally Posted by kingston

Fuqkin' A Bubba!

Die Commies, just fuqkin' DIE!

Thanks Beave, I'll watch the mailbox for trophy.
Originally Posted by RUM7

Brown Noser.....

Lol. Have you seen my stapler?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Good stuff Beav! You should give yourself an award for being the fire's best giver of hand jobs

Brown Noser.....
It’s becoming hard to select a winner for our top category. We’re not sure if our collective membership has all just reached a level of heightened intelligence with no clear winner easily chosen.

Yeah, that must be it - We’re all just as smart as Flave. It sure took us all long enough to catch up to him. All hail Flavor!

And now for the award for ‘The Smartest Man on Fire’

But first…We just received an urgent update with breaking news! We have just been informed that our secure ballot counting machines have somehow squirted out a brand new, single ballot winner for a category we didn’t plan to include.

Ballot regulations say we must submit to the members any new category and provide an award for it.

Here goes…* The Member most likely to get Pregnant by Johnny Burns *

And the winner is rcamuglia. Congratulations to both John and Ric. 🍾🎈

Fück and Finally….* The Award for the Smartest Man on Fire *

And the winner is Mr. John Burns. Congratulations to you buddy, you read the science and knew you’d clean house with award wins. You Rock!

This will bring us to a close of the 2022 Beaver Awards. This might be our last year, so we all hope you enjoyed yourselves and your winners for 2022.

-Beav Out!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Fuqkin' A Bubba!

Die Commies, just fuqkin' DIE!

Thanks Beave, I'll watch the mailbox for trophy.
Congrats for putting MI on the map
FieldGrade was one of a kind. I still miss reading CrossfireOops posts.
Whut in the Randy Travisty goin on herr
WTF
Ho-lee-fük...
Great Job Beav !!!!!!
Appreciate the work !

Sorry if I missed this category,

( I would humbly submit: member I would like to hunt with / share a campfire with ~ Gunner500)
Great ceremony. Congrats.to presenters and receivers.
And the winner is Mr. John Burns. Congratulations to you buddy, you read the science and knew you’d clean house with award wins. You Rock!

This will bring us to a close of the 2022 Beaver Awards. This might be our last year, so we all hope you enjoyed yourselves and your winners for 2022.

-Beav Out!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Missing you Charlie.

I'll second that. Smartest man WTF? Beav tour tabulator is fugged up.

Dominion?
Posted By: SLM Re: BEAVER AWARD WINNERS FOR 2022 - 01/03/23
So he’s the smartest clam?

It’s becoming hard to select a winner for our top category. We’re not sure if our collective membership has all just reached a level of heightened intelligence with no clear winner easily chosen.

Yeah, that must be it - We’re all just as smart as Flave. It sure took us all long enough to catch up to him. All hail Flavor!

And now for the award for ‘The Smartest Man on Fire’

But first…We just received an urgent update with breaking news! We have just been informed that our secure ballot counting machines have somehow squirted out a brand new, single ballot winner for a category we didn’t plan to include.

Ballot regulations say we must submit to the members any new category and provide an award for it.

Here goes…* The Member most likely to get Pregnant by Johnny Burns *

And the winner is rcamuglia. Congratulations to both John and Ric. 🍾🎈

Fück and Finally….* The Award for the Smartest Man on Fire *

-Beav Out!
And We’re Back…

Folk’s this is a New Category that was requested by some of you…Ok, it was SLM and Beav that came up with this one.

* The Fire’s Best Cross Dressing Hunter *

While this category is a little odd, so is it’s award winner. He’s an incredible hunter and outdoorsman, but gawt damn, he sure has some wild fetishes. Because of that, SLM and I decided he needed a special award for being cool in all things womenswear.

And the winner is T_Inman, aka Tiny, TinCock, and TinyCock. Congratulations 🎈🍾

[Linked Image from ]
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

Dominion?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
I for one am waiting for Jag to chime in and explain this to us.
Does Beave have a strange orange tint to his nether regions?

Oh fück!

Follow the crumbs.

complete with blurred images

Another great job on the BEAVER AWARDS beaver10!
[quote=Beaver10]And we’re back…

Sometimes posts and threads just don’t go the way the OP hoped it would.

* The award for the Fire Member who is Most Misunderstood *

And the winner is

Congratulations, Ballz 🍾🎈🎊

Now that we're all on the same page, are you limey sunsabitches going to start paying attention? It ain't rocket surgery.

LOL
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Great Job Beav !!!!!!
Appreciate the work !

( I would humbly submit: member I would like to hunt with / share a campfire with ~ Gunner500)

Apologies for forgetting this years Beaver Award for * Fire Member who most would want to hunt with *

We were drinking a lot while running the show and someone forgot to put this award up for viewing.

And the winner is Gunner500. Congratulations, Jerry 🍾
Great Job Beav !!!!!!
Appreciate the work !

Apologies for forgetting this years Beaver Award for * Fire Member who most would want to hunt with *

We were drinking a lot while running the show and someone forgot to put this award up for viewing.

BEST post in this thread
Brother Beaver;
Good evening to you my friend, I trust that despite all the effort you've put in you're still feeling well overall.

Thanks once more for the time you've put in with the Beaver Awards, they're always good for a smile.

Sincere thanks again too for the continued kindness you and the rest here show me.

I very much appreciate it and am at an uncharacteristic loss for words.

Best to you all in 2023 and thanks again.

Dwayne

Dominion?

Ah, well, umm, allegedly there was a Wyoming Arms carbine that was shipped…Just for testing purposes, of course.

Lol

🦫

That’s what happen when you have a giant cock. People want to eat and then touch it.

Whatcha eating?

Lol

🦫

Dominion?

Ah, well, umm, allegedly there was a Wyoming Arms carbine that was shipped…Just for testing purposes, of course.

Lol

🦫
Flashlight in front of the scope FOV? WTF
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Dominion?

Lol

🦫

I hope it was placed there only for ease of shipping.

Lol

🦫
You forgot the Beaver Award for the Biggest Lying Plagiarist on duh fire’:

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...lymouth-fury-moon-shine-car#Post17946133
Abstract
Multiple personality disorder is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse. When continuing abuse perpetuates dissociations and they are chained by common affective themes, the foundations of multiple personality disorder are laid. Although the disorder has its roots in childhood, most patients are not diagnosed with this condition until 20 to 50 years of age. Many have received several prior, erroneous diagnoses of mental or physical disorders or both over a period of 7 or more years. Failure of diagnosis is an indication of the multiple factors that contribute to making this a covert disorder. Diagnosis and management begin at the same place: the establishment of trust and therapeutic alliance between patient and therapist.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2252069/

And the award for the Biggest Lying Plagiarist on 24hourcampfire, because he can’t think for himself, with the above evidence to prove the award was fairly earned goes to:

Chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Now that we're all on the same page, are you limey sunsabitches going to start paying attention? It ain't rocket surgery. LOL

Lol

🦫

Just look around it.

That's what I do.

Uh, does Dwayne hafta buy us all Tim Hortons or something?

Dominion?

Lol

🦫

Lol

🦫
Fugking Clown

Originally Posted by BC30cal
Brother Beaver;
Good evening to you my friend, I trust that despite all the effort you've put in you're still feeling well overall.

Thanks once more for the time you've put in with the Beaver Awards, they're always good for a smile.

Sincere thanks again too for the continued kindness you and the rest here show me.

Dwayne

Congrats !
How many years running?
Great Job Beav !!!!!!
Appreciate the work !

Originally Posted by rockinbarb

is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse.
Abstract
Multiple personality disorder is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse. When continuing abuse perpetuates dissociations and they are chained by common affective themes, the foundations of multiple personality disorder are laid. Although the disorder has its roots in childhood, most patients are not diagnosed with this condition until 20 to 50 years of age. Many have received several prior, erroneous diagnoses of mental or physical disorders or both over a period of 7 or more years. Failure of diagnosis is an indication of the multiple factors that contribute to making this a covert disorder. Diagnosis and management begin at the same place: the establishment of trust and therapeutic alliance between patient and therapist.

And the award for the Biggest Lying Plagiarist on 24hourcampfire, because he can’t think for himself, with the above evidence to prove the award was fairly earned goes to:

Chlinstructor

You sir, whomever you are… no elk slayer… would be the biggest plagiarist for trying to pass yourself off as Barry.

Abstract

Chlinstructor

Poor Little Wetback Section 8 Housing Turd Maser / Jason Cardenas had to create ANOTHER Sock Puppet just because I’m living Rent F.ucking Free in his demented little pointy head. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That post must’ve really hit home, boy !
What happened to your RoyalNavy Sock Puppet???
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂

Abstract

Chlinstructor
Hey Maser, do you still hide in the closet when the In-Laws come over to visit?
You fuuking slimebag POS.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Abstract

Chlinstructor

The Butthurt runs deep in the poor spineless little retarded bitch.
Especially when a post hits so close to home.
Seriously doubt the POS has a “spouse”

He’s got a out of wedlock Welfare spawn out in CA, though. I’m sure the State of CA is still after the POS for dodging Child Support Payments, though.
Originally Posted by Nestucca

I miss them both. Both were good men.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Abstract

Chlinstructor

You sir, whomever you are… no elk slayer… would be the biggest plagiarist for trying to pass yourself off as Barry.
Say whatever lies you want to make up to cover for the biggest lying plagiarist on this forum, with above evidence proving it. Your post to cover for a liar says everything anyone needs to know concerning your integrity, which is zilch obviously byway of your own words.

Abstract

Chlinstructor

Poor Little Wetback Section 8 Housing Turd Maser / Jason Cardenas had to create ANOTHER Sock Puppet just because I’m living Rent F.ucking Free in his demented little pointy head. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂
The above evidence proves your word is worthless, being you have been proven to be a COPY AND PASTE PLAGIARIZING LIAR.

Abstract

Chlinstructor

Say whatever lies you want to make up to cover for the biggest lying plagiarist on this forum, with above evidence proving it. Your post to cover for a liar says everything anyone needs to know concerning your integrity, which is zilch obviously byway of your own words.
What are you talking about? He backed up his opinion with a medical diagnosis. I’d say that’s pretty damn accurate. This isn’t college English Comp requiring annotated bibliographies. As someone else said in another thread the mental illness comments really bother you because they strike close to home.

Have a good night and best wishes for a happy and fruitful 2023.

Abstract

Chlinstructor

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂
The above evidence proves your word is worthless, being you have been proven to be a COPY AND PASTE PLAGIARIZING LIAR.

LMAO!
What??? No “Mentally Deranged Lying Cyber Stalker”
That all you’ve got, Boy?
Time for your Diaper Change and a massive Psychotropic Drug Dosage. Night Night Maser. Time for all those voices in your pointy little head to wind down. Plug your little ears and pull those covers up tight.
I’ll just leave you with this:

Seems to be one of your favorites.🤪🤪🤪🤪 😂😂😂😂😂
Let's get this thread back on track with what matters most to all of us.

-Beav Out!

Next year guys.

Mark thanks for the time you put into this from your gentle nudging to get the fire to participate to the constant riding of the horse to steer it to where you want the thread to go. Brilliant 3d chess you play with us and get us to participate. It’s not something someone of a simple mind like myself could do and it makes most of us really look forward to something that’s a little lighter than what going on in our own worlds. To you sir 🥂 and to all involved behind the scenes.
Mark thanks for the time you put into this from your gentle nudging to get the fire to participate to the constant riding of the horse to steer it to where you want the thread to go. Brilliant 3d chess you play with us and get us to participate. It’s not something someone of a simple mind like myself could do and it makes most of us really look forward to something that’s a little lighter than what going on in our own worlds. To you sir 🥂 and to all involved behind the scenes.
X2.

Beaver makes the fire a better more fun place with the awards. Fun stuff and well done.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Even the dog is like WTF.
Most likely to raise some stray black kids?

BEAVER!!!!

LOL
Most likely to move from one liberal schit hole to a new liberal schit hole?

STRIDER!!!!

LOL
Least likely to run a 5K prior to his death???

BURNS!!!

LOL
Member most likely to choose Vito as his favorite Soprano’s character?

RCMUGLIA!!!!

LOL!!!!
The Fire wouldn’t be complete without a resident ‘Elitist Snob’. It shouldn’t be hard to figure out our member of refined culture in all things boozy.

And the winner is mathman. Congratulations mm 🍾 cheers and my tumbler will have 2 🧊

Dang !!!

And I thought MM just knew good bourbon.........

I'll pull up a front pew in MM's First Church of Elitist Snobbery this Friday night. Or tonight........... 🥃🥃
Originally Posted by deflave
Member most likely to choose Vito as his favorite Soprano’s character?

RCMUGLIA!!!!

LOL!!!!

I Waz Robbed! laugh
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Uh, does Dwayne hafta buy us all Tim Hortons or something?

SockPuppet;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope that your part of the high desert is getting the winter you need and you're well.

With apologies to those who prefer Timmy's coffee - and that includes some of my immediate family might I add - while I would absolutely buy you a Tim's if you're passing through Highway 97, I'd rather share something drinkable on our deck or resort to my standard offer of "World Famous Ice Cream" if it's after March when the little shop on the highway on the south side of town opens up for the season.

Tim's coffee is "just okay" and I can't recall the last time we've bought any, but for sure in the small city north of us - Penticton - there is 3 of them. laugh

Seriously though, if you're coming up the 97 and it's not hunting season feel free to drop a PM and the coffee is on me for sure.

Best to you in 2023.

Dwayne
Great Job Beav !!!!!!
Appreciate the work !

Great pics. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Brother Beaver;

Dwayne

Congrats !
How many years running?

LRoyJetson;
Good morning to you sir, I hope that the day is behaving so far in your section of the galaxy and you're well.

If I'm not mistaken, last year I shared the very kind Beaver Award with TheBigSky for the first time.

Again I'll say thanks to you and to Brother Beaver for the effort and the entertainment and participation that the effort produced.

All the best to you in 2023.

Dwayne
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Abstract

Chlinstructor

Haha. Tff. Winner, winner....
You're a good man, Dwayne. More fresh snow here this morning, which bodes well for the mountains to the north. If you ever find your way to NM we could go scare up some green chile dishes and tequila.
I also miss talking with Greg (crossfireoops), Ken Howell, and Ben (mudhen).
Good men gone.

Sorry, haven't read the thread. Just now checked the last couple pages sitting on the throne. grin
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I also miss talking with Greg (crossfireoops), Ken Howell, and Ben (mudhen).
Good men gone.

Yes they were.

Many have passed from here that made this site great! frown

Lots of turds stick to the bowl and won't flush though.
Sock Puppet;
Thanks for the reply and the offer, I appreciate both.

We've talked about heading down to see some of the Utah desert country and the Grand Canyon someday so one never knows where one might be heading, you know?

I should add too that just because it's fall and hunting season doesn't mean I'm not open to having you up for a coffee either, it's often just morning hunts we do most days now, weather dependent.

We had such a strange hot fall this past one that extraction of anything before it spoiled was a major consideration but again we're blessed to be able to hunt the mountain behind the house - the logging road we head up is less than 2km from where I'm sitting so first world problems there for sure.

Thanks again.

Dwayne
BC if you ever get lost and get this far south please PM me. There are some great Mexican food joints around and i could show you some desert ranch country up close and personal. May bust a dog or two.

I prefer "Erudite Guide."

grin
jaguartx;
Morning to you my old cyber friend, thanks so much for the kind offer.

As mentioned to Sock Puppet, I've learned to never say never and we did enjoy the part of Texas we saw when we flew down to San Antonio and then drove out to Harlingen area where family used to snowbird for the winter.

Thanks again and all the best to you in 2023.

Dwayne
Who’s the Fire’s Best Foody? The guy who regularly posts pictures of a variety of different dishes. While some of us (me) in the lower 48 may want a few minutes more a side on his steak. The guy can and does make great looking eats.

Why, Thank you Sir !

You may indulge.

I call this game RIGGED.

grin

Flave’s busy playing Strider. Too drunk to type right now. 😂😂🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Good thing you were never a detective because strider is Kingston’s sock puppet. Kingston did the same thing with Bob brown sock puppet. By that he takes on a writing style somewhat similar to deflave. But he always slips up, he lets his true hatred/dislike for Jaguar come out. Everyone knows Kingston cannot stand Jaguar.

Yo next sock puppet avoid Jaguartx posts and you will be gtg.. Nugget
Posted By: las Re: BEAVER AWARD WINNERS FOR 2022 - 01/03/23
rcaragmulia

That last pic of the dog in the utv is exactly what my look-alike dog expressed when she discovered utvs this fall. Fug those snow machines and ATV's !

Thanks, Beav for a fun time this fine morning.

Now I can go screw something up with a smile on my mug.
Great Job Beav !!!!!!
Appreciate the work !

The award to the best poster on this thread…..this great Lab. 👍
The Fire’s Best Comedy Duo *

I would have thought you would to have at least been funny to win this,not just stupid.
Originally Posted by Huntz

I would have thought you would to have at least been funny to win this,not just stupid.

Do you think Ren And Slum are bright enough to know how to use the quote function?

Do you think Ren And Slum are bright enough to know how to use the quote function?
I did not want to insult Beaver by quoting him.
I don`t think they are bright enough to find their ass with two hands and a flashlight.
Thanks for providing yet another memorable awards experience! I guess I need to go return this tux I rented.
Sombody jelly

I don`t think they are bright enough to find their ass with two hands and a flashlight.

Maybe you understand YEE YEE muddafoucka!!!

This is a 4-pete. Woooooo!!!

Hey you Wisconsin Liberal Socialist Democrat…

.how bout posting some pics of ANYTHING to prove you actually go outside??

Haven’t hunted in 40 years???

Too stupid to post pics?? Who are the dumb people on here? Really now

Living your life vicariously through mine and renegade50’s postings??? Dream bitch…dream

Aren’t you like 175 years old???? Ain’t been laid since the Great Depression

LOL
Posted By: GeoW Re: BEAVER AWARD WINNERS FOR 2022 - 01/03/23
Did I overlook KOTY category? Stiff competition this year.
That’s right don’t reply

Take it like the bitch you are

Work yourself up a “gotcha attempt” somewhere else.

Youre perfectly ok with Burns being Smartest Man though, no protest there??

You likely never even graduated passed the 8th grade anyway.
Most probable suspect in a Missing Person Case?

LOL
You certainly prove you deserve your award.

Applause.
Posted By: 79S Re: BEAVER AWARD WINNERS FOR 2022 - 01/05/23
The real award show is over on wabigoon thread…

Huntz, I though better of you than this. Not only are Slum and Rene funny as Deflave, they are smart and have pertinent STUFF. I do admit at times Slum can get a little stern and gruff, but they never bring the asswhole stuff?

I beg your reconsideration. smile
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Why, Thank you Sir !

You may indulge.
Dude,

I'm impressed

pomme-grenade seeds even.
Originally Posted by 79S
The real award show is over on wabigoon thread…

Tag

🦫
Least likely to run a 5K prior to his death???

BURNS!!!

LOL

Hahaha. Bingo.

Abstract

Chlinstructor

Truth. THWACCCK.
MAGA
Posted By: GeoW Re: BEAVER AWARD WINNERS FOR 2022 - 01/05/23

Unlike many on the Fire I don't believe either has or will ever lose his ass..
Originally Posted by GeoW

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by GeoW

Your pet crickets are starving in the suppressor thread.
Good morning Beaver!

I was just made aware by Valsdad yesterday that I won a coveted Beaver award. I had no idea and I am humbled, truly grateful and actually flabbergasted, since a Beaver award surpasses the prestige of an Academy Award to the power of 1000!

It is obvious that you put a lot of work into these awards, they are hilarious and entertaining for sure! It is members like you that make 24-Hours the best hunting forum in North America!

Thanks again, Beaver, I am forever grateful!

KB
Who won the kook oty award? Anyone remember?
Originally Posted by Jcubed

I think that title is gonna go to the wayside after the happenings of 2021-2022.

LOL

I think that title is gonna go to the wayside after the happenings of 2021-2022.

LOL

Is this why we can't have nice things?

Ymmv

Jag won it, but in the spirit of Jag, he will not receive it ! laugh
No award will be given.

(Maybe give it to Hatari)? grin
Why'd my check bounce? laugh
You know what they call 2020's conspiracy theorist, right?

LOL
Originally Posted by Remsen

The things I can't post in this public forum are more impressive than the things I can...🤭
Originally Posted by renegade50
4 PEAT!!!!!
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

ESAD haters.........

🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘

Choke on a chode sock puppet bully.
4 PEAT!!!!!
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

ESAD haters.........

🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘

Yeah, but did you double up, & win the same category in the "Wabi Awards", too !!

wink
This lection was Rigged. F JB - Bofum. grin

Originally Posted by New_2_99s
4 PEAT!!!!!
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

ESAD haters.........

🤘🤘🤘🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘

Yeah, but did you double up, & win the same category in the "Wabi Awards", too !!

wink

Illegitimate, knockoff
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Why'd my check bounce? laugh

Because you don’t have a bank account…Loser!

Lol

🦫
laugh
© 24hourcampfire