-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Uh, does Dwayne hafta buy us all Tim Hortons or something?

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Originally Posted by slumlord
Whut in the Randy Travisty goin on herr

I'll second that. Smartest man WTF? Beav tour tabulator is fugged up.

Dominion?

Ah, well, umm, allegedly there was a Wyoming Arms carbine that was shipped…Just for testing purposes, of course.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Lol

🦫
Flashlight in front of the scope FOV? WTF

I hope it was placed there only for ease of shipping.

Lol

🦫
Fugking Clown

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Brother Beaver;
Good evening to you my friend, I trust that despite all the effort you've put in you're still feeling well overall.

Thanks once more for the time you've put in with the Beaver Awards, they're always good for a smile.

Sincere thanks again too for the continued kindness you and the rest here show me.

I very much appreciate it and am at an uncharacteristic loss for words.

Best to you all in 2023 and thanks again.

Dwayne

Congrats !
How many years running?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Great Job Beav !!!!!!
Appreciate the work !

Sorry if I missed this category,

( I would humbly submit: member I would like to hunt with / share a campfire with ~ Gunner500)

Apologies for forgetting this years Beaver Award for * Fire Member who most would want to hunt with *

We were drinking a lot while running the show and someone forgot to put this award up for viewing.

And the winner is Gunner500. Congratulations, Jerry 🍾

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbarb
You forgot the Beaver Award for the Biggest Lying Plagiarist on duh fire’:

Originally Posted by chlinstructor
is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...lymouth-fury-moon-shine-car#Post17946133
Abstract
Multiple personality disorder is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse. When continuing abuse perpetuates dissociations and they are chained by common affective themes, the foundations of multiple personality disorder are laid. Although the disorder has its roots in childhood, most patients are not diagnosed with this condition until 20 to 50 years of age. Many have received several prior, erroneous diagnoses of mental or physical disorders or both over a period of 7 or more years. Failure of diagnosis is an indication of the multiple factors that contribute to making this a covert disorder. Diagnosis and management begin at the same place: the establishment of trust and therapeutic alliance between patient and therapist.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2252069/

And the award for the Biggest Lying Plagiarist on 24hourcampfire, because he can’t think for himself, with the above evidence to prove the award was fairly earned goes to:

Chlinstructor

You sir, whomever you are… no elk slayer… would be the biggest plagiarist for trying to pass yourself off as Barry.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse.
Abstract
Multiple personality disorder is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse. When continuing abuse perpetuates dissociations and they are chained by common affective themes, the foundations of multiple personality disorder are laid. Although the disorder has its roots in childhood, most patients are not diagnosed with this condition until 20 to 50 years of age. Many have received several prior, erroneous diagnoses of mental or physical disorders or both over a period of 7 or more years. Failure of diagnosis is an indication of the multiple factors that contribute to making this a covert disorder. Diagnosis and management begin at the same place: the establishment of trust and therapeutic alliance between patient and therapist.

And the award for the Biggest Lying Plagiarist on 24hourcampfire, because he can’t think for himself, with the above evidence to prove the award was fairly earned goes to:

Chlinstructor

Poor Little Wetback Section 8 Housing Turd Maser / Jason Cardenas had to create ANOTHER Sock Puppet just because I’m living Rent F.ucking Free in his demented little pointy head. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That post must’ve really hit home, boy !
What happened to your RoyalNavy Sock Puppet???
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 01/02/23.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Abstract

Chlinstructor
Hey Maser, do you still hide in the closet when the In-Laws come over to visit?
You fuuking slimebag POS.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Abstract

Chlinstructor
Hey Maser, do you still hide in the closet when the In-Laws come over to visit?
You fuuking slimebag POS.

The Butthurt runs deep in the poor spineless little retarded bitch.
Especially when a post hits so close to home.
Seriously doubt the POS has a “spouse”

He’s got a out of wedlock Welfare spawn out in CA, though. I’m sure the State of CA is still after the POS for dodging Child Support Payments, though.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Nestucca
FieldGrade was one of a kind. I still miss reading CrossfireOops posts.

I miss them both. Both were good men.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Abstract

Chlinstructor

You sir, whomever you are… no elk slayer… would be the biggest plagiarist for trying to pass yourself off as Barry.
Say whatever lies you want to make up to cover for the biggest lying plagiarist on this forum, with above evidence proving it. Your post to cover for a liar says everything anyone needs to know concerning your integrity, which is zilch obviously byway of your own words.

IC B3

Abstract

Chlinstructor

Poor Little Wetback Section 8 Housing Turd Maser / Jason Cardenas had to create ANOTHER Sock Puppet just because I’m living Rent F.ucking Free in his demented little pointy head. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂
The above evidence proves your word is worthless, being you have been proven to be a COPY AND PASTE PLAGIARIZING LIAR.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Abstract

Chlinstructor

Say whatever lies you want to make up to cover for the biggest lying plagiarist on this forum, with above evidence proving it. Your post to cover for a liar says everything anyone needs to know concerning your integrity, which is zilch obviously byway of your own words.
What are you talking about? He backed up his opinion with a medical diagnosis. I’d say that’s pretty damn accurate. This isn’t college English Comp requiring annotated bibliographies. As someone else said in another thread the mental illness comments really bother you because they strike close to home.

Have a good night and best wishes for a happy and fruitful 2023.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Abstract

Chlinstructor

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂
The above evidence proves your word is worthless, being you have been proven to be a COPY AND PASTE PLAGIARIZING LIAR.

LMAO!
What??? No “Mentally Deranged Lying Cyber Stalker”
That all you’ve got, Boy?
Time for your Diaper Change and a massive Psychotropic Drug Dosage. Night Night Maser. Time for all those voices in your pointy little head to wind down. Plug your little ears and pull those covers up tight.
I’ll just leave you with this:

Seems to be one of your favorites.🤪🤪🤪🤪 😂😂😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's get this thread back on track with what matters most to all of us.

And the winner is Mr. John Burns. Congratulations to you buddy, you read the science and knew you’d clean house with award wins. You Rock!

This will bring us to a close of the 2022 Beaver Awards. This might be our last year, so we all hope you enjoyed yourselves and your winners for 2022.

-Beav Out!

Next year guys.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Mark thanks for the time you put into this from your gentle nudging to get the fire to participate to the constant riding of the horse to steer it to where you want the thread to go. Brilliant 3d chess you play with us and get us to participate. It’s not something someone of a simple mind like myself could do and it makes most of us really look forward to something that’s a little lighter than what going on in our own worlds. To you sir 🥂 and to all involved behind the scenes.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Mark thanks for the time you put into this from your gentle nudging to get the fire to participate to the constant riding of the horse to steer it to where you want the thread to go. Brilliant 3d chess you play with us and get us to participate. It’s not something someone of a simple mind like myself could do and it makes most of us really look forward to something that’s a little lighter than what going on in our own worlds. To you sir 🥂 and to all involved behind the scenes.
X2.

Beaver makes the fire a better more fun place with the awards. Fun stuff and well done.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Even the dog is like WTF.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Most likely to raise some stray black kids?

BEAVER!!!!

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Most likely to move from one liberal schit hole to a new liberal schit hole?

STRIDER!!!!

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (257man, 1beaver_shooter, 260Remguy, 117LBS, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 1,918 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,264
Posts18,525,337
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.