Home
Interesting point of view.
Biden coulda given the Ukes all the $hit he left for the Taliban
That was very interesting. Will be curious to see if his prediction about the other ethnic groups eventually breaking away comes true.
In the absence of an actual threat....these idiots will gladly manufacture one.

Fugging retards.
Who is the guy and there's no mention of the cost, and not necessarily only financial costs to the Nation.
Might be a good time to think about “power vacuums”.

What happened when Germany was “gutted” in WWI? We got an even worse NAZI Germany.

What happened when Japan was destroyed/disarmed in WWII?? Well, now we’ve got China.

What happened when we destroyed Iraq/Saddam? Iran is stronger.

Korea??

What has our work in Latin America got us??

What happens if Russia goes away?

Things don’t always work out the way you think they will....
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Who is the guy and there's no mention of the cost, and not necessarily only financial costs to the Nation.

He's the guy who predicted this war 20 years ago, and wrote about it in The Accidental Superpower: The Next Generation of American Preeminence and the Coming Global Disaster, which was published about 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Might be a good time to think about “power vacuums”.

What happened when Germany was “gutted” in WWI? We got an even worse NAZI Germany.

What happened when Japan was destroyed/disarmed in WWII?? Well, now we’ve got China.

What happened when we destroyed Iraq/Saddam? Iran is stronger.

Korea??

What has our work in Latin America got us??

What happens if Russia goes away?

Things don’t always work out the way you think they will....

It's a gonna work this time!

You know why there are still reservations and ghettos?

Because it would be way more expensive and disastrous to get rid of them.

The economic benefit would not outweigh the cost to "stabilize" the region.

But then again....that's never mattered before either.
I don't think this is a new idea. We are fighting a proxy war against one of two of our biggest national threats (China #2). It's costing us a lot of money, but no lives and very little in terms of advanced weapons. We are learning their true capabilities, significantly weakening their military, and creating potential internal civil conflict in Russia where they destroy themselves from the inside. At the same time, and because of this conflict, NATO is in the process of including Finland and Sweden. So the good guys are growing. And while the weapons we are providing to Ukraine are advanced weapons, they are hardly state of the art for us, so not even close to revealing any of our true capabilities.

The only drawback I see to all of this is the possibility of nuclear war. Putin feels so cornered he has no other option. And that would be a really bad thing.
Zeihan is the biggest windbag ever

Russia would be pretty much zero threat to us if we were not mucking around in their local issues .

If Russia happens to go down , the Chicoms will grab Siberia and its treasure trove of resources

The biggest threat to the American republic is not any foreign entity , but all the alphabet cacksuckers that reside in Washington DC
6:21 - "The United States has the opportunity to drive a stake through the Russian heart FOREVER..."

That's where Peter goes off the rails. Totally unhinged from reality.
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

Yet he predicted this war and why the Orcs would invade.

Next Zeihan in the series on Ukraine.

I can’t listen right now, I’m at work. If looks are any indicator he looks like a first class fugin dipchit.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I can’t listen right now, I’m at work. If looks are any indicator he looks like a first class fugin dipchit.
If we listen to him, we'll exchange nukes.
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
The only drawback I see to all of this is the possibility of nuclear war. Putin feels so cornered he has no other option. And that would be a really bad thing.

Apparently not everybody sees a big downside to that😂
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
If we listen to him, we'll exchange nukes.

LOL.

No.

I don't think this is a new idea. We are fighting a proxy war against one of two of our biggest national threats (China #2). It's costing us a lot of money, but no lives and very little in terms of advanced weapons. We are learning their true capabilities, significantly weakening their military, and creating potential internal civil conflict in Russia where they destroy themselves from the inside. At the same time, and because of this conflict, NATO is in the process of including Finland and Sweden. So the good guys are growing. And while the weapons we are providing to Ukraine are advanced weapons, they are hardly state of the art for us, so not even close to revealing any of our true capabilities.

How is Russia our number 1 threat? Is it because they helped secretly to elect Trump? lol

So starting a nuclear war to save one of the most corrupt countries in the world is worth it?

Paying attention to inflation and our economy now? How did that get so bad?
Accidental Superpower was written in 2014,8 years ago.

I can find no such prediction,specifically just naming Ukraine in multiple reviews of this book.He claimed that in order for Russia to protect itself from NATO aggression, Russia would have to expand its borders to geographically defensible locations.His claim about Russia's need to do this,would include not just Ukraine but also Estonia,Latvia,Lithuania,half of Poland,half of Romania, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan.

He worked for a group that has CIA connections.He appears to be a Russia-phobe or a CIA asset or both.He has a degree in Asian studies.His failure to mention China as a threat,is quite troublesome.

China has penetrated our federal government,our military [Mark Milley],our pharmaceutical research,our universities as well as the primary and secondary educational systems.They have established Confucius Institutes all across this nation.They have purchased large tracts of land near military installations.They have taken control of key U.S food production facilities.

Is this guy also a CCP asset as well?

I trust this guy's opinion as much I would trust a rattlesnake not to strike.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Valsdad

He's the guy who predicted this war 20 years ago, and wrote about it in The Accidental Superpower: The Next Generation of American Preeminence and the Coming Global Disaster, which was published about 10 years ago.
Thanks, in looking up that book I found out he is the Zeihan dude.

I have to wonder, based on some of things he said in that video, if all we might ( very big might also) be doing is attempting to hasten the inevitable. Seems to me that even without our involvement in Ukraine, all those other entities he mention the Ruskies having issues with will still be an upcoming problem to Putin and his successors.
At the same time, and because of this conflict, NATO is in the process of including Finland and Sweden. So the good guys are growing.

There are no good guys anymore, including us. miles
So the good guys are growing. .

LOL

the drawback is that probably 50% or more of every dollar comes back under the table to the politicians. This isn't a war. its a money making scheme big time.
That guy is a phuging idiot. This Ukraine war is like finding a guy holding a shotgun and trying to beat him to death with a stick while hoping that he’ll let you do it without using the shotgun eventually.

Russia realizes that this is an existential war for them and they will use the shotgun before they go under quietly.

And finally, if demographics are so indisputable, irreversible, and inevitable and they are going down, why run the risk? Why poke the bear before he is dead? Right now he is merely wounded and the whole damned world knows what they say about wounded bears.
Zeihan is a WEF shill. A big Hillary supporter too.
Originally Posted by milespatton
At the same time, and because of this conflict, NATO is in the process of including Finland and Sweden. So the good guys are growing.

There are no good guys anymore, including us. miles

+1 the US and NATO are not the good guys!
Zeihan stated:"What's going on here is in many ways,a wonderful opportunity,you know remove the morals from the equation,remove the human suffering from the equation for the moment.The united states is being presented with an opportunity to drive a stake through the heart of Russia,forever."

This guy is a war mongering CIA/NWO POS.
America started this war for market share.

...and some here think we will pay less when we have to compete for our own gas with Europe.

I wonder if that is going to be after the many many billions spent to secure that market share?

Up next....Syria and Iran. For peace.
And assuming that Russia doesn’t nuke us as they go down, is what comes next better? Why can Russia destroy us? Is it because they are so large, so competent, or so evil? Lots of countries are wealthier, have larger populations, and more historical enmity with the US. No they can destroy us because they made the commitment to build thousands of nuclear weapons. So, do these weapons go away when Russia fails? No, they’re durable goods so to speak and the event of a Russian collapse suddenly some of the most valuable items on earth. The possession of one makes any terrorist or political group a world player and threat. Any two bit former Russian republic with a dozen or two is suddenly a world power on par with France or Britain.

People like this guy have gone insane from the smell of their own farts. They should all be taken out and shot to rid to e world of their insanity.
The Pounding the Ukie’s are taking is not Sustainable ..

The Russian Artillery is Grinding them to Pulp..

They can’t reinforce.

They can’t deliver Supplies..

But , the money Laundering isn’t Inhibited by those Facts .
Downplaying China's threat to the USA, while advocating for war with Russia, leaves a reasonable person to conclude that he is a CIA/NWO/WEF shill,as well as CCP asset.

Here are his asinine predictions:

China’s population can fall by 50% by year 2050.
China, in ten years, will not exist as a functional nation.
Entirely possible that 2022 is the last year of PRC,Peoples Republic of China.
I still home out hope that Zalensky will be raped to death by Wagner group. And all, ALL correspondence twixt that cross dressing POS and any member of the US gov is blasted out unredacted on the web.
Russia would be pretty much zero threat to us if we were not mucking around in their local issues .

If Russia happens to go down , the Chicoms will grab Siberia and its treasure trove of resources

The biggest threat to the American republic is not any foreign entity , but all the alphabet cacksuckers that reside in Washington DC

FACT !!

What about the threat to the average American's economic stability and wealth? This Biden mop-headed beady-eyed pos and his cronies are stuffing their pockets and robbing Americans blind.

The folks running our govt are our #1 enemy by an innumerable margin.

China is a distant second; FFs rightly predicted our Republic would fall from internal threats not external.

Your post is case in point by my way of thinking.

Russia is an enemy to our ruling elite; there are NOT the enemy to red blooded God fearing Americans.
I see this conflict about 180 deg. from his perception. America has been losing population for a long time. Our citizens are being replaced with third world people that cannot read or wright their own language let alone ours. Caucasian citizens will be a minority in a few decades. Government has grown exponentially and continues to grow. Washington autocrats have put us on a path to destruction. They do not believe in the Constitution they take an oath to protect and defend.
The perception of Russia today is what it was during the cold war and getting worse. They use Ukraine as an excuse to spend us bankrupt. Guess what will happen when that happens. Ukraine is a corrupt country that has become the political football of the world, but the caveat is it holds secrets of corruption for all the major powers. Russia is doing what we did or tried to do during the Bay of pigs. They are trying to keep world power nuclear missiles off their border. NATO is run by a platoon of thugs and despots. Their forces rape and pillage everywhere they go. Russia has no woke agenda like we currently do. They do not support abortion, gay marriage, transvestite and every other abhorrent thing including bestiality. Democrats have devolved into Marxist thugs willing to destroy America for the power they crave. Republicans under McConnell are going along for the ride.

It cannot end well.
And of course, what happens to NATO and the EU if they lose? For us it’s just another blow to our credibility but not fatal. But what about Europe? It’s a pretty big deal for them.
I don't think Zeihan is a bad guy...but he has made a fortune telling the swamp and Big Business what they want to hear...along with providing constant validation to our State Dept and Big Defense.

Amazing. So you think NATO is the good guys. You mean our 5 eyes allies who worked with the CCP to destroy Trump and then America with the COVID-19 and planned Lockdowns for years and JABS and all with the help of the FBY, CY A, DOJ, US Neonazis, CDC, WEF, UN, EU, Bolshevik MSM and WHO?

YGBFKM.

They all worked to destroy us from within just as Khruschiev promised.

Keep drinking the Kool-aid.

They want to get Finland, Sweeden and others near Putins borders involved to threaten Russia as they did with Ukraine.

Yeah, your "Good Guys" want to get the Nuclear WW3 started for population reduction and starvation and economic destruction in order to institute their Economic Reset and save their Satanic WEF/NWO.

We will tire of being screwed by Zelensky and Ukraine when either the truth comes out about the Cabal or we stare our own death in the face on the end of Putins nukes.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I don't think Zeihan is a bad guy...but he has made a fortune telling the swamp and Big Business what they want to hear...along with providing constant validation to our State Dept and Big Defense.

TRUTH

The MSM does not support the GOOD GUYS.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by jaguartx
TRUTH
Wrong on so many levels.
Originally Posted by rte

I can find no such prediction,specifically just naming Ukraine in multiple reviews of this book.He claimed that in order for Russia to protect itself from NATO aggression, Russia would have to expand its borders to geographically defensible locations.His claim about Russia's need to do this,would include not just Ukraine but also Estonia,Latvia,Lithuania,half of Poland,half of Romania, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan.

He worked for a group that has CIA connections.He appears to be a Russia-phobe or a CIA asset or both.He has a degree in Asian studies.His failure to mention China as a threat,is quite troublesome.

China has penetrated our federal government,our military [Mark Milley],our pharmaceutical research,our universities as well as the primary and secondary educational systems.They have established Confucius Institutes all across this nation.They have purchased large tracts of land near military installations.They have taken control of key U.S food production facilities.

Originally Posted by rte
Zeihan stated:"What's going on here is in many ways,a wonderful opportunity,you know remove the morals from the equation,remove the human suffering from the equation for the moment.The united states is being presented with an opportunity to drive a stake through the heart of Russia,forever."

The main reason to support Ukraine is to keep Zelensky from releasing the truth about Zero, Schumer, Piglosi, Killery, Romney, Flimsy Graham, Schietfy and the Bidets

Tune in next week to learn why masking is effective, shutdowns saved your life, and 38 boosters make sense.

LOL

Unbelievable how dumb you mother fugkers are.

This all day. F u ck you ukraine supporters with a red hot barbed spear
Originally Posted by efw

The folks running our govt are our #1 enemy by an innumerable margin.

China is a distant second; FFs rightly predicted our Republic would fall from internal threats not external.

Your post is case in point by my way of thinking.

Russia is an enemy to our ruling elite; there are NOT the enemy to red blooded God fearing Americans.
Great post!!
Originally Posted by deflave

Tune in next week to learn why masking is effective, shutdowns saved your life, and 38 boosters make sense.

LOL

Unbelievable how dumb you mother fugkers are.
Mentally retarded is better. Dumb is too good
Guy is a liberal hack and a war mongering fool. Russia isnt our enemy..hasnt been for some time. Like was said earlier, they are an enemy to our rinos and dems
And no it doesnt make sense. Does risking nuclear war and empowering china even more make sense to you?

This ^^^^^^^ it’s just one more way for the swamp to separate taxpayers from what they have left after VN and the Muddle East
Originally Posted by RufusG
So the good guys are growing. .

LOL

sad how dumb and naive Americans are now.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
And of course, what happens to NATO and the EU if they lose? For us it’s just another blow to our credibility but not fatal. But what about Europe? It’s a pretty big deal for them.

Credibility?

lol.

How many wars has the great super power NATO won against backwards, poverty stricken third world countries?
What seems to be missing in this discussion is the mention of 'follow the money, every single time'. It was only to be found in petroleum trade journals and some obscure European reporting news agencies. Just prior to Putin moving on Ukraine, Mobil and I believe Chevron had drill ships and seismic vessels working the Black Sea south of Kherson. They were not successful at keeping it quiet, but they found potentially one of the largest gas fields ever. Romania and Turkey are working to tap it now. If the Ukes had developed this field, got a pipeline(s) built, they would dominate the Euro gas market...and literally wreck Russia's petro economy in the matter of a year or two. Putin HAD to invade. The only reason a viable Russia exists today is petro income from the EU.
And of course, you guys are right, the US State Dept and 3 letters never met a war they didn't like. Doesn't seem to bother our defense industries either.
Putin won’t send a nuke to the US because we know where he is 24/7 and we’ll kill him with a nuke. Yeah, the guy is supposed to have health issues he could die from any minute now, but he won’t send the US a nuke because he’d have his life cut short. Right.
War is not pretty.

Orcs dying in Bakmut for nothing.

A pox on any Putin Pufters who rejoiced at the invasion of Ukraine.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I don't think anybody rejoices at the invasion. Because it never had to happen. The CIA should not have engaged in another color revolution.
Originally Posted by rte
TRUTH
Wrong on so many levels.
Originally Posted by rte

Originally Posted by rte

On third thought, you're right. I missed. Zelenski is a Deep State NWO Kenite POS pushing Child Trafficking and Adrenochrome and well, WORSE.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I don't think anybody rejoices at the invasion. Because it never had to happen. The CIA should not have engaged in another color revolution.
This
Originally Posted by rost495
[ ... the drawback is that probably 50% or more of every dollar comes back under the table to the politicians. This isn't a war. its a money making scheme big time.

This ^^^^^^ ... While I agree with his premise that the U.S. is giving Ukraine older, less effective weapon systems, the up shot is that the Military Industrial Complex is ramping up to fill the inventory void with current wares. At U.S. tax payer expense. All you have to do is look at stock prices for the major DoD contractors over the past two years. And then figure that the swamp creatures are heavily invested / funded in the same...

As always, follow the money. War makes good financial sense for the arms dealers and for the politicians they are paying to foment conflicts...

You can bet the next generation of Russian kids has now been killed on the Ukrainian battlefield. That means my grandkids will not be fighting the Russian kids who were not born because mommy and daddy are dead in Ukraine. I kind of like the sound of that. Next is China. But, the Chinese have been killing their own with biological weapons we know as Covid.

Yea, Vlad may pull out a nuke or 2 but it will be used against Ukrainians and not Americans. Another win, perhaps ? Hey, I own defense stocks. It's all good.

kwg
The only drawback I see to all of this is the possibility of nuclear war.
Pretty serious drawback wouldn't you think?

And exactly what do we, the USA, gain if Russia is defeated?

I know, I know, Western Europe are our allies and we have treaty obligations to defend them. Which is BS. We are so stupid to concern ourselves with other countries' problems across the ocean.

This willingness to go to war is why we are $30+ TRILLION in debt and will soon just be a department of the UN. The equivalent of national bankruptcy is the only way open for the NWO and the WEF to bring the US down and by golly they have just about done it.

TRUTH
Well, if thats how he makes his money he is a bad guy. When we don't care how we make money, we are bad. Period. Sell our souls.

TRUTH
Well, if thats how he makes his money he is a bad guy. When we don't care how we make money, we are bad. Period. Sell our souls.

Zeihan has a long visable track record.

What exactly has he said in the past that time has proven him wrong?
Fu€k this granola eating liberal dumbass. So according to this genius Ukraine is doing us a favor by accepting the equipment? I guess all the tax payer dollars being sent over there is also some kind of favor Ukraine is doing for us? How fu€king stupid can you get?
Originally Posted by Hastings
The only drawback I see to all of this is the possibility of nuclear war.
Pretty serious drawback wouldn't you think?

And exactly what do we, the USA, gain if Russia is defeated?

I know, I know, Western Europe are our allies and we have treaty obligations to defend them. Which is BS. We are so stupid to concern ourselves with other countries' problems across the ocean.

This willingness to go to war is why we are $30+ TRILLION in debt and will soon just be a department of the UN. The equivalent of national bankruptcy is the only way open for the NWO and the WEF to bring the US down and by golly they have just about done it.
Well said!!

TRUTH

You are a war mongering fat idiot. GFY!

TRUTH

His main prediction is that global trade will collapse when the US stops protecting sea lanes, hurting China and the EU. This all begs the question: besides the US, who would dare challenge the Chinese navy alone, not to mention the combined navies of China and the EU? It also ignores that the world has already socialized responsibility for protecting sea lanes: see the multi-national anti-piracy operations in the Gulf of Aden.

He predicts German collapse and French ascendance because of demographic differences. This ignores that the EU gives Germany a ready supply of immigrants, and that there are no examples in history of countries collapsing because of an age bubble. Japan is an example of a country stagnating for that reason, but there are no examples of catastrophic decline (Zeihan forecasts Germany will lose 3/4 of its economy).

He predicts Saudi Arabia will turn into an "arsonist" after losing US protection. Even assuming the Chinese and EU won't protect Saudi oil exports, this is ignoring that 1) Saudi Arabia is a "reactionary" force in the Middle East in that it backs traditional dictators like Sisi and detests instability and 2) its intelligence services have proven completely incompetent throughout history: there is not one example of a Saudi destabilization op without Pakistani or Turkish help.

Zeihan predicts Chinese collapse with the undertones that the Han have some kind of racial or cultural proclivity to division except when under barbarian rule - in fact, the Han Chinese have been unified for the vast majority of their history under Han dynasties. He clarified in an interview he means "the modern borders of the PRC", which were only occupied under the minority Yuan and Qing dynasties, but this is like saying "the US has only been unified since 1945" when it took islands from Japan. All his bad reading of Chinese history is saying is that China has expanded in the last 1,000 years.

He says Germany is very dependent on international maritime trade. Exports as a % of German GDP are high for a major country, but the vast majority of those exports go to other EU states.

He predicts the rise of Argentina due to its great geography and demographics once it sorts out its political and economic problems, without getting into the details of what those problems are due to a lack of economic expertise. Needless to say, Argentina is actually the counterpoint to his geographic and demographic determinist view of history, and proof that institutions and political will are far more important than a country's hills, rivers, and babies.

He asserts "The real problem is that China cannot build and maintain a large, outward-looking navy and a huge defensive navy and a huge air force and a huge internal security force and a huge army and a huge intelligence system and a huge special forces system and global deployment capability at the same time", which begs the question of why not? China is more industrially dominant today than the US was in 1941, and it took the US in 1941 only 2 years to build all of those things.

Zeihan argues the ideal military strategy for Japan in a war against China would be to harass Chinese shipping from Hormuz to Malacca. This intuitively sounds right but again betrays a lack of specific knowledge - how will Japan get there, how will it resupply its carrier groups, how will it prevent a Chinese counter-blockade, and how will that raiding force survive? Zeihan argues China has "70" ships capable of deploying that far and implies this is nothing, but that's actually more than Japan has (and Zeihan is almost certainly referring to China's larger ships). More, China actually has 119 ships capable of operating that far, and has maritime installations in the Indian Ocean from which it can resupply. Meanwhile, Japan will find itself completely unable to resupply, repair, or refit its ships as Zeihan concedes that China will be dominant on the East side of the Strait of Malacca, cutting the Japanese supply line.

Zeihan asserts a reserve currency is necessary for global trade - any stroll through the 1905 statesman's yearbook would prove that great volumes of trades are possible even if dozens of currencies are used for trade simultaneously.

A lot of Zeihan's analysis centers around the 1st and 2nd island chains, which he assumes will contain China well into the future. While these "unsinkable carriers" will certainly pose operational problems for the PLAN if it were to go East, this all begs the question of why would it? Zeihan acknowledges China's main naval priority is defending its oil supply from the Middle East, and to this end it has already "outflanked" the 1st islands chain using artificial islands and maritime installations in the Indian Ocean.
Originally Posted by kwg020

You can bet the next generation of Russian kids has now been killed on the Ukrainian battlefield. That means my grandkids will not be fighting the Russian kids who were not born because mommy and daddy are dead in Ukraine. I kind of like the sound of that. Next is China. But, the Chinese have been killing their own with biological weapons we know as Covid.

Yea, Vlad may pull out a nuke or 2 but it will be used against Ukrainians and not Americans. Another win, perhaps ? Hey, I own defense stocks. It's all good.

kwg

Your grandkids are going to be speaking Spanish. That is the threat we face.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

kwg

+1 who gives a shat about Ukraine

TRUTH

His main prediction is that global trade will collapse when the US stops protecting sea lanes, hurting China and the EU. This all begs the question: besides the US, who would dare challenge the Chinese navy alone, not to mention the combined navies of China and the EU? It also ignores that the world has already socialized responsibility for protecting sea lanes: see the multi-national anti-piracy operations in the Gulf of Aden.

He predicts German collapse and French ascendance because of demographic differences. This ignores that the EU gives Germany a ready supply of immigrants, and that there are no examples in history of countries collapsing because of an age bubble. Japan is an example of a country stagnating for that reason, but there are no examples of catastrophic decline (Zeihan forecasts Germany will lose 3/4 of its economy).

He predicts Saudi Arabia will turn into an "arsonist" after losing US protection. Even assuming the Chinese and EU won't protect Saudi oil exports, this is ignoring that 1) Saudi Arabia is a "reactionary" force in the Middle East in that it backs traditional dictators like Sisi and detests instability and 2) its intelligence services have proven completely incompetent throughout history: there is not one example of a Saudi destabilization op without Pakistani or Turkish help.

Zeihan predicts Chinese collapse with the undertones that the Han have some kind of racial or cultural proclivity to division except when under barbarian rule - in fact, the Han Chinese have been unified for the vast majority of their history under Han dynasties. He clarified in an interview he means "the modern borders of the PRC", which were only occupied under the minority Yuan and Qing dynasties, but this is like saying "the US has only been unified since 1945" when it took islands from Japan. All his bad reading of Chinese history is saying is that China has expanded in the last 1,000 years.

He says Germany is very dependent on international maritime trade. Exports as a % of German GDP are high for a major country, but the vast majority of those exports go to other EU states.

He predicts the rise of Argentina due to its great geography and demographics once it sorts out its political and economic problems, without getting into the details of what those problems are due to a lack of economic expertise. Needless to say, Argentina is actually the counterpoint to his geographic and demographic determinist view of history, and proof that institutions and political will are far more important than a country's hills, rivers, and babies.

He asserts "The real problem is that China cannot build and maintain a large, outward-looking navy and a huge defensive navy and a huge air force and a huge internal security force and a huge army and a huge intelligence system and a huge special forces system and global deployment capability at the same time", which begs the question of why not? China is more industrially dominant today than the US was in 1941, and it took the US in 1941 only 2 years to build all of those things.

Zeihan argues the ideal military strategy for Japan in a war against China would be to harass Chinese shipping from Hormuz to Malacca. This intuitively sounds right but again betrays a lack of specific knowledge - how will Japan get there, how will it resupply its carrier groups, how will it prevent a Chinese counter-blockade, and how will that raiding force survive? Zeihan argues China has "70" ships capable of deploying that far and implies this is nothing, but that's actually more than Japan has (and Zeihan is almost certainly referring to China's larger ships). More, China actually has 119 ships capable of operating that far, and has maritime installations in the Indian Ocean from which it can resupply. Meanwhile, Japan will find itself completely unable to resupply, repair, or refit its ships as Zeihan concedes that China will be dominant on the East side of the Strait of Malacca, cutting the Japanese supply line.

Zeihan asserts a reserve currency is necessary for global trade - any stroll through the 1905 statesman's yearbook would prove that great volumes of trades are possible even if dozens of currencies are used for trade simultaneously.

A lot of Zeihan's analysis centers around the 1st and 2nd island chains, which he assumes will contain China well into the future. While these "unsinkable carriers" will certainly pose operational problems for the PLAN if it were to go East, this all begs the question of why would it? Zeihan acknowledges China's main naval priority is defending its oil supply from the Middle East, and to this end it has already "outflanked" the 1st islands chain using artificial islands and maritime installations in the Indian Ocean.
This is a much clearer view of the world ! Germany’s economy is collapsing but it not from demographics. The Germans are being deindustrialized by US imperial policy. By cutting the supply of cheap natural gas from Russia and pushing the green raw deal we’re going to collapse not just the German economy but all of Western Europe. The economies of the rest of Europe are dependent on the German industrial economy. We’re witnessing the dying throws of the American empire. As we lash out trying to shore up the empire we just hasten its demise. Very soon the petro dollar will be history. When we weaponized the reserve currency status of the dollar we signed it’s death warrant.
Originally Posted by ribka

Credibility?

lol.

How many wars has the great super power NATO won against backwards, poverty stricken third world countries?

Hmmmm.. While we are on the subject superpowers and third world countries Russia and Chechnya anyone..
Originally Posted by 79S

Credibility?

lol.

Hmmmm.. let’s not get on the subject on Russia and Chechnya now..

Why are so many Chechen soldiers fighting for Putin now? lol

Did Vietnamese soldiers come and fight Afghanis with us?
Joe Rogan had this fella on 3-4 days ago very good interview.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/406fOiiKMU0ot5AS1AIwve?si=ZGT_gRj_TzygQ-LwoP0peg&context
Originally Posted by 79S

Credibility?

lol.

Hmmmm.. let’s not get on the subject on Russia and Chechnya now..

Why are so many Chechen soldiers fighting for Putin now? lol

Did Vietnamese soldiers come and fight Afghanis with us?

You talking about the 300 Chechen’s fighters? The chechens were also fighting along the side of the Taliban. One of the nicest AK47 i ever seen was taking from a dead Chechen fighter in Afghanistan. This was a legit Russian made AK the bullets had this polymer type tip pretty interesting. You are a Russian aren’t you? You are like those Russian cats in delta jct their loyalty is to the motherland by motherland I’m not talking about the United States.

TRUTH

Well said counterpoint.
Burns, are you concerned about what war your kids or grandkids might be drafted into? Or what kind of country we are leaving them?
Are they a NATO country or a Deep State Cabal Sanctuary?
Burns, are you concerned about what war your kids or grandkids might be drafted into? Or what kind of country we are leaving them?

Burns has kids?
Originally Posted by LBP

kwg

They send billions of money stolen from us to the cross dresser, but refuse to address our own border. To support the funds being sent to Kiev, is to support the destruction of the U.S. period. It’s not even debatable.
Originally Posted by 79S

Burns has kids?

wink
We have far more foreign invaders in the US than Ukraine does. They will destroy our culture at a minimum. I won't be surprised if in the near future the left recruits a lot of these foreigners to come after conservative Americans. They need an army of easily bought people that don't understand what it really means to be American to come after those that do.

Bb
Russia an "enemy"??? I see the enemy as not Russia or China but Brandon and his Demoncrap/MSM, woke generation, etc. cohorts.

They hate America more than the Russians or Chinese and if given the opportunity will destroy our country as we know it!
Originally Posted by 79S

Burns has kids?
NO FUGGIN WAY!

TRUTH

Originally Posted by pal
Well said counterpoint.

Except he never addresed the point.

So exactly where Zeihan has been proven wrong with the passage of time.

Someone might disagree with a current point and have a different opinion but he been playing the game a long time so show the class your work.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Russia an "enemy"??? I see the enemy as not Russia or China but Brandon and his Demoncrap/MSM, woke generation, etc. cohorts.

They hate America more than the Russians or Chinese and if given the opportunity will destroy our country as we know it!
Correct
Zeihan correcting mistakes.

Zeihan correcting mistakes.

Being passionate Obama supporter I can see why you worship Zeihan

Peter Zeihan on Twitter: "Barack Obama is the 3rd smartest ...https://twitter.com › peterzeihan › status
Nov 1, 2022 — Barack Obama is the 3rd smartest president in my bo
ok,

Peter Zeihan on Twitter: "Barack Obama is the 3rd smartest ...https://twitter.com › peterzeihan › status
Nov 1, 2022 — Barack Obama is the 3rd smartest president in my bo
ok,

It's not suprising you passionately support Obama.

Zeihan just said the guy was smart but you are a passionate supporter.

He also said Obama was lazy and not very good at Presidenting.

Zeihan schits on all the Presidents but acknowledges Trump was effective on China and NATO and Russia.

Someone might disagree with a current point and have a different opinion but he been playing the game a long time so show the class your work.
China hasn't dissolved. Japan hasn't come to rule Asia. Argentina isn't about to dominate S. America. He still pushes Covid vaxxes.
He has to correct himself often.

On the flip side, I think he's right about EV vehicles.

China hasn't dissolved. Japan hasn't come to rule Asia. Argentina isn't about to dominate S. America. He still pushes Covid vaxxes.
He has to correct himself often.

On the flip side, I think he's right about EV vehicles.

Please quote Zeihan's predicted exact date that China would "dissolve".

Please quote Zeihan's predicted exact date that Japan would "rule Asia".

You sure hear a lot things in that empty noggin of your's that nobody ever said or typed.

Please find the quote where Zeihan told everyone the Orcs were going to invade Ulraine long before that happened. You will have better luck with that one. cool
Corrupt money laundering scheme.

Barisma.

the drawback is that probably 50% or more of every dollar comes back under the table to the politicians. This isn't a war. its a money making scheme big time.

Exactly!! Why is it that Americans cannot see this? Makes me grit my teeth.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Cite the exact kickbacks.

Wars are full of grift but damn the Ukraine has been killing Orcs for pennies on the dollar compared to Iraq or AF.

If you have anything beyond your FEELS and can cite real cases of fraud lets get that out there and clean it up.

So again, CITE specific exact examples that are not just your FEELINGs.

We all want the best ROI on the money spent for killin Orcs.
you are quite the Obama nut gobbler Burnsie. Must be your addiction to hard alcohol and bankruptcies lol

Wars are full of grift but damn the Ukraine has been killing Orcs for pennies on the dollar compared to Iraq or AF.

If you have anything beyond your FEELS and can cite real cases of fraud lets get that out there and clean it up.

You sure hear a lot things in that empty noggin of your's that nobody ever said or typed.

Please find the quote where Zeihan told everyone the Orcs were going to invade Ulraine long before that happened. You will have better luck with that one. cool
Of course, he "predicts" things just like you - open ended BS.

Of course, he "predicts" things just like you - open ended BS.

Zeihan's is batting maybe 30 per cent
So typical of you. No concern for white people - Russian or Ukrainian.
by Melissa Taylor and Peter Zeihan

Note from Peter: Dealing with health issues that impact family structure is not my strong point either topically or mentally. The bulk of this newsletter is the product of one Melissa Taylor who is both my chief researcher and a mom. If the text reads empathetic, instructive, and unambiguous, that’s Melissa’s voice. If it is snark in the face of despair, that would be me.

I just shared a lovely meal with my family. We all brought our own food and chairs, sat outside, and maintained a constant 6ft bubble around everyone, especially my parents. It was hard with a toddler running around, wanting to hug his uncle and grandparents. But despite that, it was comforting. This family gathering would have made most people laugh in disbelief a few weeks ago. But now it’s the new normal until we’ve been free from exposure long enough to relax… a little bit. That’s about 14 days, though even that might not be long enough to be sure

Well that prediction aged well for ZEIHAN who constantly praised the CDC and Faucci

Get off the sauce. It's destroying your grey matter. Why the fugk do you think Pelosi and all those other scumbags went over there in person? Wake TF up. The truth will come out in time.

Burnsie is a typical neocon war mongering coward who was too afraid to actually serve in a combat MOS but loves to make money off of the misery and suffering of others, particularly dead women and children
you are quite the Obama nut gobbler Burnsie. Must be your addiction to hard alcohol and bankruptcies lol

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

You're the one proclaiming passion as an Obama supporter. It's right there in the quote.

Of course you could just be retarded and do not understand sentence structure?

Either way you're a dipSchiet.
Get off the sauce. It's destroying your grey matter. Why the fugk do you think Pelosi and all those other scumbags went over there in person? Wake TF up. The truth will come out in time.

So no cites but plenty of FEELS?

How many dead Russians does $120 billion buy?

120K? that is a cool million dollars each....

The most highest hero in the world
Originally Posted by Backroads
How many dead Russians does $120 billion buy?

120K? that is a cool million dollars each....

Problem is there is no accurate number for Russian casualties

Probably closer to 5 million per death with EU donations.

Anything to bankrupt America by the dick sukking commies like Burnsie
Pennies on the dollar, lol
Originally Posted by Dp1975
How fu€king stupid can you get?

War is not pretty.
Originally Posted by LBP

kwg

They send billions of money stolen from us to the cross dresser, but refuse to address our own border. To support the funds being sent to Kiev, is to support the destruction of the U.S. period. It’s not even debatable.

Exactly!
Another obvious point about sending tanks and armored personnel carriers is that we’ve already sent hundreds of them already. Those were Russian made tanks from the former eastern block which NATO had refurbished and updated with modern western computers , sights, etc. for intergrated NATO countries. The Ukraine had many hundreds of the same type tanks which had also been updated to NATO standards in anticipation of the Ukraine joining NATO. For the last 8 years the Ukrainian army has been trained by NATO to NATO standards. All of those tanks and trained crews have been destroyed. Why does anyone think that a few hodge podge collection of western tanks that the Ukrainians are unprepared to operate much less maintain in the conditions of the Ukraine front lines is going to make any difference ? The supply chain to support these platforms doesn’t exist in the Ukraine. To have any chance of victory the Ukraine needs a whole new army of the size and supply it had when this war began. That army doesn’t exist and can’t be created with the reserve of men left in the Ukraine of suitable age and health. If there were the men it would take a decade or more to train the noncoms and officers to lead them. The Ukraine is already sending poorly trained young and old to fight. The delusional thinking of the Uktards here and in the western political leadership is breathtaking.

Do you think they're going to put those grip payments out there where they can be found electronically? Wake TF up. You're being completely naive.
The list of shyte that NATO Countries are sending to Ukraine shows Ukraine is already a NATO member, not sure how it can be viewed otherwise.

Do you think they're going to put those grip payments out there where they can be found electronically? Wake TF up. You're being completely naive.

So you have no evidence of what you FEEL other than your FEELINGS? Become smarter.

Originally Posted by 673
The list of shyte that NATO Countries are sending to Ukraine shows Ukraine is already a NATO member, not sure how it can be viewed otherwise.

You should search engine up NATO Article 5.

That would require US boots on the ground killing Orcs.

No US boots or blood for this fight.

So you have no evidence of what you FEEL other than your FEELINGS? Become smarter.

Originally Posted by 673

Your naive socialist slip is showing. Go take a knee with Nancy Pelosi at the George Floyd Memorial.

If you don't think there's graft being sucked out of all the money going to Ukraine, you're a f****** idiot.
RUSSIA WINS ITS OBJECTIVE IN UKRAINE.

THE LABS ARE GONE. PUTIN CONTROLS THE NUCLEAR FACILITY. NO DIRTY NUKES WILL BE PRODUCED THERE.

THE KHAZARIAN MAFIA BOLSHEVIK NAZIS WILL LOSE AND BE DESTROYED.

GOD WINS.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Another obvious point about sending tanks and armored personnel carriers is that we’ve already sent hundreds of them already. Those were Russian made tanks from the former eastern block which NATO had refurbished and updated with modern western computers , sights, etc. for intergrated NATO countries. The Ukraine had many hundreds of the same type tanks which had also been updated to NATO standards in anticipation of the Ukraine joining NATO. For the last 8 years the Ukrainian army has been trained by NATO to NATO standards. All of those tanks and trained crews have been destroyed. Why does anyone think that a few hodge podge collection of western tanks that the Ukrainians are unprepared to operate much less maintain in the conditions of the Ukraine front lines is going to make any difference ? The supply chain to support these platforms doesn’t exist in the Ukraine. To have any chance of victory the Ukraine needs a whole new army of the size and supply it had when this war began. That army doesn’t exist and can’t be created with the reserve of men left in the Ukraine of suitable age and health. If there were the men it would take a decade or more to train the noncoms and officers to lead them. The Ukraine is already sending poorly trained young and old to fight. The delusional thinking of the Uktards here and in the western political leadership is breathtaking.

Rounding up kids as conscripts.

Zelensky is using them as bullet catchers and photo fodder to keep the money coming.

Biden, Piglosi, Schumer, Schwab and Soros keep getting their kickbacks and JB keeps swallowing BS.
Antelope’s next presentation:

“Prison Sex, and Why It’s Not so Bad.”

LOL

(Burns fist pumping in the corner)

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it is a duck. I can't "cite" concrete physical evidence that you abuse alcohol. But.

Book it, our politicians and favored businesses are soaking up this Ukraine money.
I certainly hope Ukraine is saving up some of that money we are sending them because when a republican gets back in the Whitehouse I have a feeling it's all going to dry up. Unfortunately, there will be no republican in the Whitehouse in 2024 as long as the democRATs continue to steal elections. So, keep digging into those pockets Americans. Ukraine needs the cash.

kwg
Shouldn't be viewed otherwise, promises were made back in the 90s and ever since been reneged on. I'm afraid we will pay the price of delaying the inevitable.

Phil

Burnsie isn't up to speed on even the most basic info.
https://www.theburningplatform.com/...aking-graft-and-corruption-of-joe-biden/
Check out the Pandora Papers re:Zelensky too.

All will be revealed. Will you be listening?

Originally Posted by 673

You seem smart.
We must keep the money laundering scheme going. LMAO

PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR? How much money have we sent their way you f u cking tool? Billions
O

Burnsie is a typical neocon war mongering coward who was too afraid to actually serve in a combat MOS but loves to make money off of the misery and suffering of others, particularly dead women and children

Buying something we don’t need with money we don’t have. Great for the military industrial complex (check Raytheon stock performance over the last two years) but not such a great idea for a country foundering in debt.

If a business owner ran his business with that [bleep] up financial management, he’d be staring bankruptcy in the face in no time.
Leftist war mongering scum like burns are one of the biggest reasons this country is in such bad shape. His fat ass can sit back and have no issue pressing for war and sending our children off to die for something that we should have zero part in, because he knows he will be safe sitting on his boyfriends dick eating a bag or 7 or cheetos. Hes a bitch, a coward and an enemy to any freedom loving american!
But you had no problem with a 20+ year made-up war?

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
But you had no problem with a 20+ year made-up war?

Phil
Which war are you speaking of? If its pretty much anything in the middle east, yes, I have a problem with them! Always had, minus early on after 9/11
War with Iraq and/or Afghanistan had nothing to do with 9/11, but they sure brainwashed a bunch of kids...

Phil
War with Iraq and/or Afghanistan had nothing to do with 9/11, but they sure brainwashed a bunch of kids...

Phil
Iraq was a lie from the begining. Afghanistan was easy to buy into with emotions running high, so it makes sense so many backed it. Bush was and is a pile of trash. Things werent quite as clear back then to some, but in time, it got easier to understand what was happening
Any of you all remember back in both junior and high schools where military personnel came to the schools and held big brainwashing lectures in the auditorium? 5 times, 3 in junior, and 2 in high school, and I was known for cutting class 2/3rds of the time...

Phil
RUSSIA WINS ITS OBJECTIVE IN UKRAINE.

THE LABS ARE GONE. PUTIN CONTROLS THE NUCLEAR FACILITY. NO DIRTY NUKES WILL BE PRODUCED THERE.

THE KHAZARIAN MAFIA BOLSHEVIK NAZIS WILL LOSE AND BE DESTROYED.

GOD WINS.
I pray you are correct, but with your Track Record regarding predictions, I would have to say God Loses.
Any of you all remember back in both junior and high schools where military personnel came to the schools and held big brainwashing lectures in the auditorium? 5 times, 3 in junior, and 2 in high school, and I was known for cutting class 2/3rds of the time...

Phil
You’re a degenerate
Shouldn't be viewed otherwise, promises were made back in the 90s and ever since been reneged on. I'm afraid we will pay the price of delaying the inevitable.

Phil

Promises by democrats to legalize sex with young boys and to sexuality young pre pubescent girls?

Putin just passed laws prohibiting this and strengthen families

Not surprisingly Phil you support pedophilia
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Phil
Iraq was a lie from the begining. Afghanistan was easy to buy into with emotions running high, so it makes sense so many backed it. Bush was and is a pile of trash. Things werent quite as clear back then to some, but in time, it got easier to understand what was happening

Terrorists from Saudi Arabia and Yemen so we give Saudi’s Arabia billions in aid and attack Afghanistan

Sad how dumb Americans are
Hence the trail of bankruptcies by burns the Biden/Obama nut gobbler

Originally Posted by GeorgeLa
O

Buying something we don’t need with money we don’t have. Great for the military industrial complex (check Raytheon stock performance over the last two years) but not such a great idea for a country foundering in debt.

If a business owner ran his business with that [bleep] up financial management, he’d be staring bankruptcy in the face in no time.
Hence the trail of bankruptcies by burns the Biden/Obama nut gobbler.

Your lying attack is simply a confession you have lost the arguement and are just whining.

But it's never not funny when the whiners confess.

Your lying attack is simply a confession you have lost the arguement and are just whining.

Who could have saw-that-coming.
Mr. burns: Are you financially attached to sending weaponry to Ukraine? Do you have ownership in that Wyoming Arms outfit?

Do you think Russia poses a threat to the USA if we would just stay out of their business.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Who could have saw-that-coming.
Mr. burns: Are you financially attached to sending weaponry to Ukraine? Do you have ownership in that Wyoming Arms outfit?

Do you think Russia poses a threat to the USA if we would just stay out of their business.
Mr. Burns???
© 24hourcampfire