Home
On Wednesday, Newsom, a Democrat, endorsed legislation that would ban people from carrying guns into churches, public libraries, zoos, amusement parks, playgrounds, banks and other privately-owned businesses that are open to the public. The rule wouldn't apply if the business owner puts up a sign that says concealed guns are allowed.
This proposal would ban guns in all private businesses. IOW, ban guns in every place where a shooter would be likely to shoot. It would almost entirely leave Californians undefended.
this

newsome dude can kiss my azz
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
On Wednesday, Newsom, a Democrat, endorsed legislation that would ban people from carrying guns into churches, public libraries, zoos, amusement parks, playgrounds, banks and other privately-owned businesses that are open to the public. The rule wouldn't apply if the business owner puts up a sign that says concealed guns are allowed.
This proposal would ban guns in all private businesses. IOW, ban guns in every place where a shooter would be likely to shoot. It would almost entirely leave Californians undefended.

That's fine, I don't care how California wants to do things and have no desire to change it. If the people there are ok with it, who am I to care?
Everything the Left does is tried first in Kommiefornia.
The problem is that these numbskulls go as far as they can within their own states and when the policies fail (as they surely will) they blame other states for the failure and try to get the feral gubmint to dictate policy...like Pennsylvania blaming Florida for gun violence.

For that reason alone, I give a damn.
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn

That's fine, I don't care how California wants to do things and have no desire to change it. If the people there are ok with it, who am I to care?

And that right there is how the anti's will win. By the time it gets to your area, maybe there won't be anyone left to care about you either..
Just one more reason to stay right here in OK and TX!
Originally Posted by bobinpa

And that right there is how the anti's will win. By the time it gets to your area, maybe there won't be anyone left to care about you either..

Compelling coming from a state that elected Mr. Potato Head to the Senate. Do you want the guy up the street to tell you what you can do in your yard? Do you want California to tell you how to do things in PA?

California can do whatever the fugg they want in their state, because it's their state. It's not my place to tell people in another state what they can and can't do, because their elected officials are doing what they elected them to do.

NONE of this happened in a vacuum and I'm sorry if so many in that state were enjoying the good life for 40 years to be bothered about the change in the tide.

Their state, their problem.
Originally Posted by akrange

Nope,she just passed this in NY.
Stores need a green "concealed carry ok" sign.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by rong
Originally Posted by akrange

Nope,she just passed this in NY.
Stores need a green "concealed carry ok" sign.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Heck, that'll make it easy for even non-gun owners to decide where to go! LMAO
Not surprised it's California. Another reason to live in a free state like South Carolina. I hope all of you live in a free state too.
If a resident of California doesn't like the unconstitutional laws that lunatic Newsome and his gang keep trying too pass it would be best to move out because it's not going to get better.
Risky given the # of crazies in Kali. Ask Paulie !
Originally Posted by Riverc
If a resident of California doesn't like the unconstitutional laws that lunatic Newsome and his gang keep trying too pass it would be best to move out because it's not going to get better.

Agreed. Many will say you should stay and duke it out via the elective process, but I can’t think of a single place where that’s worked. Home is where you live, and if your home has become hopelessly infested with vermin, you either move or burn it down. I left the Peoples Republic of Maryland for other reasons, but I’m ever-thankful I did. Almost 33 years of free air…….
The issue of California individuals moving out of California to other states.

Is they bring the same logic that they moved from.

They are selling their homes of good amounts and then they move into select states and i now of subdivision that are entirely made up of people from California. And they vote democrat.

I have a bunch in our HOA that have moved in the past few years.
A Federal Judge just issued a TRO on the same bullchit that Comrade Murphy and his New Jersey Democratic henchmen just passed, it ain't flying!
It's downright satisfying to hear that bribem-appointed justices in New Jersey are ruling against the gun-grabbers. For some reason they decided to abide by the USSC ruling in Bruen.
Good idea. If a shop has a sign that says " concealed carry firearms allowed" This would no doubt deter any criminal and they would find easier pickins where it sais " No guns allowed.
I left New York State because of the gun laws 39 years ago.

Anyone who thinks what happens in NY or CA will have no effect on the rest of us over time is delusional. If nothing else it puts Political figures who support that crap like Hilary and Newsom on the national stage.

Gavin Newsom could easily be our next President.
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Just one more reason to stay right here in OK and TX!
Texas is being invaded by Commiefornians and turning from a red state to purple headed to blue and will soon look like Colorado. Pretty damned sad.
Originally Posted by Bwana338

They are selling their homes of good amounts and then they move into select states and i now of subdivision that are entirely made up of people from California. And they vote democrat.

I get your point true, not many Liberals would want to live where I do to many guns and Domestic Terrorist.
Newsom will demand more gun laws was my comment after the first shooting in Monterey Park..

He suffered from what's commonly referred to as Einstin's definition of insanity

He has a has mind about thing like the anit-vax crowd here
Give it a fugging rest or stop acting like such a fugging victim when you get called out.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Give it a fugging rest or stop acting like such a fugging victim when you get called out.
Damn Jim its dozens of times a day,
I am a not victim just dealing with angry and obsessed mental midgets
Originally Posted by Bwana338

I would expect they’d move into section that already reflect their notions. Even solid red states have their Liberal enclaves, like Austin, TX and Ashville, NC. That will water down their influence. Now of course, California is looking into following the refugees with taxes on their wealth that persist for some time after they flee. That may slow down some of them if it passes. Some time ago, Illinois was looking into oppressive property taxes to bolster their floundering state pension funds. That would also have had the effect of making it expensive for residents to flee by lowering property values. Don’t know where that went, as Illinois and its doings are dreary and bothersome stuff, and I don’t follow it, except as it’s thrust upon me.
Won’t pass the SCOTUS smell test.

It’ll go down in the courts and he knows it, furthermore most will just ignore it.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
The problem is that these numbskulls go as far as they can within their own states and when the policies fail (as they surely will) they blame other states for the failure and try to get the feral gubmint to dictate policy...like Pennsylvania blaming Florida for gun violence.

For that reason alone, I give a damn.

Tell me about it, we voted Reagan four times in CA, then everybody’s liberals migrated to CA.
Radical Democrats (redundant), love themselves some helpless victim zones.
Making things safer isn’t Newsom’s goal.

The goal of the Leftists is to propel legislation that shows their hatred for the Right. Results showing the benefits of such legislation on the citizens is really irrelevant and definitely secondary.

There's an old saying and it continues to prove true.

"As goes California, so goes the country."

You'd best pay attention. It's like the dreeping crud. It's on you before you know it and then it's too damn late.
PJ
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Damn Jim its dozens of times a day,
I am a not victim just dealing with angry and obsessed mental midgets
Mental midgets?
Don’t be so hard on yourself when you look in the mirror.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I left New York State because of the gun laws 39 years ago.

Anyone who thinks what happens in NY or CA will have no effect on the rest of us over time is delusional. If nothing else it puts Political figures who support that crap like Hilary and Newsom on the national stage.

Gavin Newsom could easily be our next President.

This.👆
Originally Posted by PJGunner

There's an old saying and it continues to prove true.

"As goes California, so goes the country."

You'd best pay attention. It's like the dreeping crud. It's on you before you know it and then it's too damn late.
PJ
a

If you say so, but it's quite obvious that people from that state have been useless for decades and now someone else needs to clean up their mess.

Typical liberals
Originally Posted by Barkoff

It’ll go down in the courts and he knows it, furthermore most will just ignore it.

Libs have no qualms about passing laws they know will fail in the courts. They spend millions in taxpayer dollars defending them, and it forces the opposition to do the same with private money. Gets their pics in the news, and stirs up their supporters to donate.

Lawyers win regardless.
When I read this thread I think about what I pay extra on a car because of California laws
Originally Posted by ihookem
Good idea. If a shop has a sign that says " concealed carry firearms allowed" This would no doubt deter any criminal and they would find easier pickins where it sais " No guns allowed.
I think this will have just the opposite affect, by design.

This bill is designed to force private business owners to do the State’s dirty work for them and it forces business owners to publicly choose. It is a workaround.

If a business owner dares to but up a Guns Allowed sign, payed protesters will swoop in, disrupt and riot, destroying the business. The media will be on the scene even before the riots start.

This will deter other businesses from posting Guns Allowed signs.

Like I said, it’s a workaround the Constitution.
Newsom is a worthless P.O.S. Woke Libtard!
The saying was "as goes Maine, so goes the country."

All the NYers I have met here in central FL are way far right.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ihookem
I think this will have just the opposite affect, by design.

This bill is designed to force private business owners to do the State’s dirty work for them and it forces business owners to publicly choose. It is a workaround.

If a business owner dares to but up a Guns Allowed sign, payed protesters will swoop in, disrupt and riot, destroying the business. The media will be on the scene even before the riots start.

This will deter other businesses from posting Guns Allowed signs.

Like I said, it’s a workaround the Constitution.

That’s funny, around here they get the opposite, boycotted for putting up a no guns sign. Local gun rights group keeps a web page listing businesses across the state that don’t allow concealed carry. A local jewelry store has a Concealed Carry Welcome sign on his door and gets a lot of business.
Gruesome Newsom wantsum...

Can't have'm.

Compelling coming from a state that elected Mr. Potato Head to the Senate. Do you want the guy up the street to tell you what you can do in your yard? Do you want California to tell you how to do things in PA?

California can do whatever the fugg they want in their state, because it's their state. It's not my place to tell people in another state what they can and can't do, because their elected officials are doing what they elected them to do.

NONE of this happened in a vacuum and I'm sorry if so many in that state were enjoying the good life for 40 years to be bothered about the change in the tide.

That's pretty dumb and self centered logic... First to pick on me because my state has an idiot in charge is pretty fugging lame. 1 person can only do so much and last I checked most of the counties went RED! I can't change that the cities and corruption have control. However, my point was that gun owners should stick together and they should absolutely care about what is happening in other states, because once these BS gun laws are tried in other states and stand, you can bet they will be coming to your state too...

.................... However, my point was that gun owners should stick together and they should absolutely care about what is happening in other states, because once these BS gun laws are tried in other states and stand, you can bet they will be coming to your state too...
Absolutely correct!!!
And that a ssholes state owns 25% of the 32 TRILLION we owe!!
As Barkoff stated, this carry ban is pure theater, unconstitutional it will not stand in court, and 10 miles outside Sacramento, nobody pays one bit of attention.
As long as there is no border and an un interrupted stream of illegals pouring into every state in the union? Yes, California is the roadmap of your future, whites became the minority in California 8 years ago. Think about that, over half the population of 39 million is brown, black or yellow. It is a race war guys, open borders is a race to the bottom of societal evolution.
Can't that guy just cure cancer?

That's pretty dumb and self centered logic... First to pick on me because my state has an idiot in charge is pretty fugging lame. 1 person can only do so much and last I checked most of the counties went RED! I can't change that the cities and corruption have control. However, my point was that gun owners should stick together and they should absolutely care about what is happening in other states, because once these BS gun laws are tried in other states and stand, you can bet they will be coming to your state too...

My point is that I've met PA gunowners that vote straight DEM. I guess we should fight for all those dumbasses.
New scum needs to set a good example- - - - -how about disarming his bodyguards, or replacing them with a bunch of social workers?

My point is that I've met PA gunowners that vote straight DEM. I guess we should fight for all those dumbasses.

I've met people like that too. Sometimes you can't fix stupid, but I don't look at it like I'm fighting for them.... I'm fighting for the rights provided by the second amendment! It doesn't matter where or for who. Very similar to fighting for the American flag. This country harbors a lot of people that don't deserve the freedoms that the flag represents, but I will always stand for the flag itself!

Well said!

Thats a ridiculous statement. So sit back and allow the gun grabbers to destroy what little freedom we have left because a few dumbasses voted for dems? Good plan. Might as well turn your chit in now chief
© 24hourcampfire