Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gruesome Newsom wantsum...

Can't have'm.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB4

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
On Wednesday, Newsom, a Democrat, endorsed legislation that would ban people from carrying guns into churches, public libraries, zoos, amusement parks, playgrounds, banks and other privately-owned businesses that are open to the public. The rule wouldn't apply if the business owner puts up a sign that says concealed guns are allowed.
This proposal would ban guns in all private businesses. IOW, ban guns in every place where a shooter would be likely to shoot. It would almost entirely leave Californians undefended.

That's fine, I don't care how California wants to do things and have no desire to change it. If the people there are ok with it, who am I to care?

And that right there is how the anti's will win. By the time it gets to your area, maybe there won't be anyone left to care about you either..

Compelling coming from a state that elected Mr. Potato Head to the Senate. Do you want the guy up the street to tell you what you can do in your yard? Do you want California to tell you how to do things in PA?

California can do whatever the fugg they want in their state, because it's their state. It's not my place to tell people in another state what they can and can't do, because their elected officials are doing what they elected them to do.

NONE of this happened in a vacuum and I'm sorry if so many in that state were enjoying the good life for 40 years to be bothered about the change in the tide.

Their state, their problem.
That's pretty dumb and self centered logic... First to pick on me because my state has an idiot in charge is pretty fugging lame. 1 person can only do so much and last I checked most of the counties went RED! I can't change that the cities and corruption have control. However, my point was that gun owners should stick together and they should absolutely care about what is happening in other states, because once these BS gun laws are tried in other states and stand, you can bet they will be coming to your state too...

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
On Wednesday, Newsom, a Democrat, endorsed legislation that would ban people from carrying guns into churches, public libraries, zoos, amusement parks, playgrounds, banks and other privately-owned businesses that are open to the public. The rule wouldn't apply if the business owner puts up a sign that says concealed guns are allowed.
This proposal would ban guns in all private businesses. IOW, ban guns in every place where a shooter would be likely to shoot. It would almost entirely leave Californians undefended.

That's fine, I don't care how California wants to do things and have no desire to change it. If the people there are ok with it, who am I to care?

And that right there is how the anti's will win. By the time it gets to your area, maybe there won't be anyone left to care about you either..

Compelling coming from a state that elected Mr. Potato Head to the Senate. Do you want the guy up the street to tell you what you can do in your yard? Do you want California to tell you how to do things in PA?

California can do whatever the fugg they want in their state, because it's their state. It's not my place to tell people in another state what they can and can't do, because their elected officials are doing what they elected them to do.

NONE of this happened in a vacuum and I'm sorry if so many in that state were enjoying the good life for 40 years to be bothered about the change in the tide.

.................... However, my point was that gun owners should stick together and they should absolutely care about what is happening in other states, because once these BS gun laws are tried in other states and stand, you can bet they will be coming to your state too...
Absolutely correct!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And that a ssholes state owns 25% of the 32 TRILLION we owe!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
As Barkoff stated, this carry ban is pure theater, unconstitutional it will not stand in court, and 10 miles outside Sacramento, nobody pays one bit of attention.
As long as there is no border and an un interrupted stream of illegals pouring into every state in the union? Yes, California is the roadmap of your future, whites became the minority in California 8 years ago. Think about that, over half the population of 39 million is brown, black or yellow. It is a race war guys, open borders is a race to the bottom of societal evolution.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Can't that guy just cure cancer?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

That's pretty dumb and self centered logic... First to pick on me because my state has an idiot in charge is pretty fugging lame. 1 person can only do so much and last I checked most of the counties went RED! I can't change that the cities and corruption have control. However, my point was that gun owners should stick together and they should absolutely care about what is happening in other states, because once these BS gun laws are tried in other states and stand, you can bet they will be coming to your state too...

My point is that I've met PA gunowners that vote straight DEM. I guess we should fight for all those dumbasses.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
New scum needs to set a good example- - - - -how about disarming his bodyguards, or replacing them with a bunch of social workers?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B

My point is that I've met PA gunowners that vote straight DEM. I guess we should fight for all those dumbasses.

I've met people like that too. Sometimes you can't fix stupid, but I don't look at it like I'm fighting for them.... I'm fighting for the rights provided by the second amendment! It doesn't matter where or for who. Very similar to fighting for the American flag. This country harbors a lot of people that don't deserve the freedoms that the flag represents, but I will always stand for the flag itself!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well said!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thats a ridiculous statement. So sit back and allow the gun grabbers to destroy what little freedom we have left because a few dumbasses voted for dems? Good plan. Might as well turn your chit in now chief

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

473 members (1Longbow, 204guy, 17CalFan, 160user, 1_deuce, 219DW, 56 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,987
Posts18,481,033
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.