Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
On Wednesday, Newsom, a Democrat, endorsed legislation that would ban people from carrying guns into churches, public libraries, zoos, amusement parks, playgrounds, banks and other privately-owned businesses that are open to the public. The rule wouldn't apply if the business owner puts up a sign that says concealed guns are allowed.
This proposal would ban guns in all private businesses. IOW, ban guns in every place where a shooter would be likely to shoot. It would almost entirely leave Californians undefended.

That's fine, I don't care how California wants to do things and have no desire to change it. If the people there are ok with it, who am I to care?

And that right there is how the anti's will win. By the time it gets to your area, maybe there won't be anyone left to care about you either..

Compelling coming from a state that elected Mr. Potato Head to the Senate. Do you want the guy up the street to tell you what you can do in your yard? Do you want California to tell you how to do things in PA?

California can do whatever the fugg they want in their state, because it's their state. It's not my place to tell people in another state what they can and can't do, because their elected officials are doing what they elected them to do.

NONE of this happened in a vacuum and I'm sorry if so many in that state were enjoying the good life for 40 years to be bothered about the change in the tide.

Their state, their problem.
That's pretty dumb and self centered logic... First to pick on me because my state has an idiot in charge is pretty fugging lame. 1 person can only do so much and last I checked most of the counties went RED! I can't change that the cities and corruption have control. However, my point was that gun owners should stick together and they should absolutely care about what is happening in other states, because once these BS gun laws are tried in other states and stand, you can bet they will be coming to your state too...

My point is that I've met PA gunowners that vote straight DEM. I guess we should fight for all those dumbasses.

What if Jessie's girl is Stacy's mom, and her phone number is 867-5309