Home
For ballintimes day?
Yep. I love my old lady.
Probably, take her dancing, out to eat, might give her some boom boom too.
No - never have done something so shallow.

Dinner and time together.
Yep! She's a very special lady and I treat her as such.
Some flowers,a card,and a bottle of her favorite wine.Maybe some boom boom also.
Word is for the last 20 yrs

1. “Flowers are stupid, they die, waste of money”

2. Candy…”im not ruining my gut health with trash”

So…. I bought her a weed eater

Nothing says I love you like a new lawn maintenance set.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I had to write a iou on her bday card for flowers
pearl necklace and a smack on the asss
Only for your mom. Sorry, I'll see myself out now.
I buy my wife flowers throughout the year first because I like to make her happy but also so I don’t “have to” on stupid Hallmark holidays like Valentines Day.
Sir

It’s ballentimeses day

Please be respectful of 8year old schoolbus tyrone
**Spot reserved for wabiSimp**

She is worth far more than rubies...blah blah

Heres a blurry pic of a bouquet...the peonies symbolize blah blah blah, sure wish there was any zip left in the ol' begonias
Originally Posted by slumlord

Fingers crossed the chainsaw is to open the box.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
**Spot reserved for wabiSimp**

She is worth far more than rubies...blah blah

Heres a blurry pic of a bouquet...the peonies symbolize blah blah blah, sure wish there was any zip left in the ol' begonias
You know it
New cast iron skillet?? The fancy Lodge skillets, not some barn find.

laugh
How about a $1k kitchen knife set?

Yeah, the 13'th is our 40'th.

She asked, is that something we can both use, or do I have to go shopping too.
I will be in Modoc killing early season sage rats. If I'm not too busy, I'll give her a call.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Go for broke, go on eBay and buy her an old original Ron Popeil's Pocket Fisherman
I buy my wife flowers throughout the year, not just for Valentines Day. I make a bigger deal of our First Date Anniversary with cards, flowers and dinner. It was a date that changed my life for the better.
1000$ knife set??

Enjoy

Can only cut the cheese with so much class 🤣
I blew all the gift money on a bed for my white girl.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Dolla general has nice looking ones sharp to
Originally Posted by Teal
No - never have done something so shallow.

Dinner and time together.

Yeah, my sweetheart can't wait.
Any of you SIMPS buying flowers/candy

& yes, I will buy some candy for my daughter.
He'll ya. She's put up with me for 51 years. Flowers are the least I can do
Nope. Card at best. She appreciates flowers and the like on a whim rather than a really commercialized holiday.
Prolly a nice card from the drug store. Funny or heart felt. Haven't decided.
Ph uck that’s 6 days away I don’t have a job no more I’m rationing myself to 1-64 ounce drink every 3 days. I won’t the able to swing candy for my Riley Reid blow up doll.
Flowers on a random Tuesday in June or whatever will go A LOT longer towards showing her you care than flower cliche on 2/14.

I mean - if you REALLY feel that she's special and REALLY feel its the least you can do - then the least you can do it do it when its unexpected, not when it's guaranteed to be exactly the same as everyone else is doing.

Bonus points if you send them to her place of work so the other harpies in the office can be jealous.
Originally Posted by 79S
Ph uck that’s 6 days away I don’t have a job no more I’m rationing myself to 1-64 ounce drink every 3 days. I won’t the able to swing candy for my Riley Reid blow up doll.
What happened to the dump job
No, but I will cook her a lovely dinner, maybe a tad fancier, than normal !
No. First time in 38 years there will be no valentine.
For ballintimes day?
How the hell does an old fugg like you know what a simp is lol
Originally Posted by Teal
Flowers on a random Tuesday in June or whatever will go A LOT longer towards showing her you care than flower cliche on 2/14.

I mean - if you REALLY feel that she's special and REALLY feel its the least you can do - then the least you can do it do it when its unexpected, not when it's guaranteed to be exactly the same as everyone else is doing.

Bonus points if you send them to her place of work so the other harpies in the office can be jealous.

Wisdom here.
Ill take a magic marker and draw a heart on my pecker for the ol lady.

Maybe.

Might just order myself a rifle scope.

🤣

Had gallbladder out a couple hrs ago. So am on sickleave for next 2 weeks. Proly do a nice dinner if things go well, not on the 14th, 2 days before or after. Avoid the nonsense.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Originally Posted by SamOlson

👍👍👍👍
Originally Posted by 79S
Riley Reid blow up doll...

My wife likes the chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements. So this is what she always gets.

That’s almost more racist than 5 black cops beating up and killing a black guy. Almost.
Going to take her to dinner on Saturday and transplant a couple redbud trees from the farm to the front yard.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Thoughts there Morewood, I cannot imagine.
Nope, dumped the boat anchor a couple months ago
Nope and she knows it.

If she wants anything she knows better what she wants.

I got tired wasting money on stuff that she didn't like/care for.
A card for sure, maybe live flowers or plants.
Mine likes knives. I ordered her a kukri from Nepal. It will probably take a month to get here.
She can pick any card she wants/likes read it and then put it back on the shelf
Nope, but dinner out is going to make her happy.

Bought my wife a new lawnmower for Mothers Day once. I think its her favorite gift I ever gave her. She gets all her John Deere gear on before she mows the lawn and takes care of it like its one of our kids
Originally Posted by DMc
Fingers crossed the wife gets me that
Nope on the flowers/candy just a couple of small gifts and a cake, it’s a double duty day…..Valentines Day and our Anniversary! Which is pretty special, unless you forget…..then it’s really special! 😉 memtb
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Dolla general has nice looking ones sharp to

Sharp? Maybe until you slice through the first tomato.

I bought a set of Chicago Cutlery a few years into our marriage. They have served us well. Hold an edge pretty well, and very easy to sharpen. But they are getting long in the tooth. And the wooden handles have seen way too many automatic dishwasher cycles. (Something I was never able to fully cure my lovely bride of.)

It is way past time for an upgrade. These are Wusthof, with dishwasher safe handles. Our kids can argue over them when we are gone.

Probably not going to spring for the $400 set of steak knives to finish the set though. I can cut steak with the Gerber in my pocket.
Reminder to head out to the jewelry store in the morning for you procrastinators!!
buying her a Springfield XDM Elite in 10mm & 200 rnds of 220 gr Hardcast Buffalo Bore ammo, then will break in the gun for her as a favor

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Ordered a couple hundred hardcast from Mackay last Friday, 9mm and 38 Special +P.

Thinking about a 1000ct box of 9mm for $430 tonight. IMI...
I'm taking her to a quilt shop in Fredericksburg tomorrow. Lunch will follow. Then off to Street Dreams to eyeball classic cars. Then back home via Luckenbach...
Ed, you are a regular Casanova.
Got most of mine over with Saturday. A card and a small candy and I'm done.
She asked about going out for breakfast. I forgot and scheduled a meeting for 10 am, she just mentioned it so it will be an early breakfast.
YES, my youngest daughter was born on Valentines day, famous for not remembering some b-days, not hers.
Khanarella payday tommorow.
Told her to bring me a box of 12ga #8 win super sporting clays home for my present.
Told her she could pick em up on the way home from work and not do it during her lunch time.
En route....

For myself!

hahahahaha

(gunbroker pic)
En route....

For myself!

hahahahaha

(gunbroker pic)

Details please......specs....
You deserve it Sam!
SC, that is a Sig P226 Legion, they're supposed to have a really sweet trigger.

Bender, can you say 20 round magazine?!
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Morewood

Thoughts there Morewood, I cannot imagine.

Sorry Morewood, prayers for you and yours.
Some of the bulbs back at Christmas time are coming up well... Laura forced them...

My only skill is to mix the dirt and buy the pots.
Buying flowers or candy for Valentine's Day?

Valentine's Day is the anniversary of my divorce! laugh
wife told me not to spend any money on Valentine's Day, which I was already planning on not doing so this year anyway.
I went waaaaayyyy overboard on her October birthday and Christmas with diamonds. Birthday was 2 carat (1 carat each) solitaire earrings and Christmas was a necklace with 1 carat solitaire with rings of smaller diamonds around it.
She spent $2500 on my SW 44mag Stealth Hunter Revolver with a Trijicon reflex sight for Christmas. I demanded she spend practically nothing for my birthday next month.

And, we're saving for a big vacation overseas.

Quiet dinner at home tonight, but we both love to cook.
I brought her a dozen roses, a sappy card, german chocalate cake, ice cream, two daughters, their hubbies, and five grandkids last night. Then she opened her new set of kitchen knives. (Anniversary gift)

Valentines day is always anticlimactic at our house.
No, wife and I quit all this gift giving years ago we look at it as just another day.
Wife gets a dozen roses for all special occasions and many others too. If I see some pretty flowers somewhere, they are probably going home with me Woman puts up with me so guess you could say she has earned them.
I'm on the way home from Louisiana. Bringing a cooler full of shrimp, andouille, crawfish tails and mangrove snapper.
Birthday and valentines day are close together. Always send flowers
Got the witch some flowers.
After I got a haircut by a cute gal w great boobs.

Suspect ill have to take the fam out for dinner.
Valentines and Mothers Day the worst times to eat dinner out.

So maybe safer and less hassle to go Friday or Sat
Mine literally dislikes flowers or fancy gifts. Got her a nice card and a great bottle of wine. We will cook some ribeyes and lobster tails at home and not deal with the holiday rat race at local eateries.

That's sweet.
Going cheap. At Christmas, my son gave us a $100 gift card for one of the nicer restaurants in town. We still have $60 on it.
all ya jabbed covidiots can get yo wifeys an AED unit, haha !

If you're taking her any place fancier than McD's, you'd better already have a reservation. I made one a week ago and we barely got in mid-afternoon. All the evening tables were booked.
Originally Posted by Swamplord

😂😂😂😂

Nice......looks customized......try and resist the temptation to appear navy seal to impress the ladies.

Yes. Yes I can!

Shirley there will be pics/vid of shot up Coors cans!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Kings, SC, Bender, last Friday I had to shoot one of my favorite old cows. We have one Charlois cross cow and she was missing at feeding time.

Took two days but I found her down in the trees. She was in BAD shape, could barely lift her head. The brush and small trees around her were all thrashed to hell. It must have been an epic cow fight and she got the worst of it. I think she broke her back.

Anyway there wasn't anything we could do and I didn't want the coyotes chewing on her so I shot her with a Springfield Armory 9mm. Didn't want to keep the pistol with bad karma so I sold it to a friend and ordered the P226 as a replacement.

Scene of the fight. You can see ol' Snow White laying in the background.

I caught my wife a delicious walleye for Valentines. She already made stir fry for supper so her Valentines dinner will be tomorrow.
I was up town today food lion had some roses and korbell deal for $29.Wifey is 1/2 thru the bottle and “luvs the sampane” 🤣🤣
I've bought her flowers for 31 years and ain't about to quit now. She puts up with a lot of my [bleep] and she likes flowers.
I buy flowers fairly often anyway.
so, we kind of overlook that kind of stuff on Valentine's.
Went and ate at Baffin Seafood on Baffin bay.

Nope.
Can't.
Won't.
Not since 2008.

Truth, my right hand to God: My wife's beloved mother tragically passed away on 2/14/2008 exactly at 2:14pm. Valentine's Day is just a basic day on the calendar. For eternity, my wife wants nothing, expects nothing, only the memory of her dearly departed mother.
We are doing crown shots and boiling some shrimp .
No flowers but I gave her the cash I got for the pistol.

And like it matters, maybe saved an ATM fee.....lol
Nope but I did offer to buy some "charming young thing" a few shots at the Eagle's Club today.
Heck yes I did & lots of it
I drove my wife about 160 miles round-trip to Baltimore for her new green card photo and fingerprints. Now that’s love!

The renewal fee was $540.

Guess we’re stuck with each other for another 10 years………
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Went and ate at Baffin Seafood on Baffin bay.

Did you wet whiskers
Meow...
Kings, SC, Bender, last Friday I had to shoot one of my favorite old cows. We have one Charlois cross cow and she was missing at feeding time.

Took two days but I found her down in the trees. She was in BAD shape, could barely lift her head. The brush and small trees around her were all thrashed to hell. It must have been an epic cow fight and she got the worst of it. I think she broke her back.

Anyway there wasn't anything we could do and I didn't want the coyotes chewing on her so I shot her with a Springfield Armory 9mm. Didn't want to keep the pistol with bad karma so I sold it to a friend and ordered the P226 as a replacement.

Losing those good old cows sucks. My Dad got to the point where he'd sell his favorites off bred when they were 12, just to not have to deal with it. Out of sight out of mind... SMH

Damn shame Sam.

#burgerking
© 24hourcampfire