-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I drove my wife about 160 miles round-trip to Baltimore for her new green card photo and fingerprints. Now that’s love!

The renewal fee was $540.

Guess we’re stuck with each other for another 10 years………

What fresh Hell is this?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Went and ate at Baffin Seafood on Baffin bay.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Did you wet whiskers

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Meow...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Kings, SC, Bender, last Friday I had to shoot one of my favorite old cows. We have one Charlois cross cow and she was missing at feeding time.

Took two days but I found her down in the trees. She was in BAD shape, could barely lift her head. The brush and small trees around her were all thrashed to hell. It must have been an epic cow fight and she got the worst of it. I think she broke her back.

Anyway there wasn't anything we could do and I didn't want the coyotes chewing on her so I shot her with a Springfield Armory 9mm. Didn't want to keep the pistol with bad karma so I sold it to a friend and ordered the P226 as a replacement.

Scene of the fight. You can see ol' Snow White laying in the background.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Losing those good old cows sucks. My Dad got to the point where he'd sell his favorites off bred when they were 12, just to not have to deal with it. Out of sight out of mind... SMH

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Kings, SC, Bender, last Friday I had to shoot one of my favorite old cows. We have one Charlois cross cow and she was missing at feeding time.

Took two days but I found her down in the trees. She was in BAD shape, could barely lift her head. The brush and small trees around her were all thrashed to hell. It must have been an epic cow fight and she got the worst of it. I think she broke her back.

Anyway there wasn't anything we could do and I didn't want the coyotes chewing on her so I shot her with a Springfield Armory 9mm. Didn't want to keep the pistol with bad karma so I sold it to a friend and ordered the P226 as a replacement.

Damn shame Sam.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

#burgerking

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,325
Posts18,487,499
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.