Home
Posted By: SupFoo FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Rupert Murdock Wanted Top FOX News Hosts to Come Out and Claim Biden Won

Rupert Murdoch, the chairman of Fox Corporation, once suggested that Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham could go on air and declare that Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election.

The conversations between Fox News chiefs were revealed in a 200-page filing on Thursday by Dominion Voting Systems lawyers as part of their defamation lawsuit against the network.

On January 5, 2021, Murdoch emailed Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott: “It’s been suggested our prime time three should independently or together say something like ‘the election is over, and Joe Biden won.'”

He said that such a statement “would go a long way to stop the Trump myth that the election was stolen.”

Scott then forwarded Murdoch’s suggestion to Meade Cooper, the primetime programming SVP. He wrote: “I told Rupert that privately they are all there — we need to be careful about using the shows and pissing off the viewers but they know how to navigate.”

Text messages and emails between Fox hosts and executives reveal that while they privately accepted that Donald Trump had lost the election, the network continued to air pro-Trump conspiracy theories about election fraud.

Murdoch privately described the election fraud claims as “damaging” and “crazy,” according to the filing.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer, misspelling Powell’s first name.

Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks after the election.

Dominion said in court papers that Fox admitted Hannity and Lou Dobbs’ shows did not “challenge the narrative” that Dominion was responsible for rigging the election or producing inaccurate results.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-hosts-to-come-out-and-claim-biden-won/

Watch this video. Very damaging. Wonder if or how Tucker will respond?

But the really bad news is: Everyone at FOX, from top down (except Lou Dobbs), believes Joe Biden got 81 million votes.

Posted By: jaguartx Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Dayom. Stupid bastards

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It's always nice to let the dumbassed pukes expose their ass really well before breaking it off in them. grin whistle
Posted By: SupFoo Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
FOX is going to get crushed from both sides of the aisle.

I don't see how it will be possible for Tucker not to address this on his show. Obviously, he saw this coming.
Tucker implies regularly that the election was stolen.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
So, Murdoch made the claim the election was fair and honest ?? I don't believe he did. He made the claim that it wasn't stolen without hearing any evidence to the contrary. Just because Murdoch says the election wasn't stolen, doesn't mean it wasn't stolen. There is evidence out there but no one with any clout will hear it. No democrat-controlled judge or court will hear the evidence and rule on it fairly and honestly.

I think a vast majority of us at the Campfire decided this many months ago that there would never be a fair and honest hearing. Murdoch only cared about not getting sued. He still got sued.

kwg
Posted By: 22250rem Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Ever notice how the only stolen elections are those won by Republicans?
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
I don’t GAF what anyone tries to bullshit me with I know what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the night our election was stolen. I saw the tallies and I watched them shut down while they massaged the numbers. I heard them call entire states for Biden when Trump was up by a huge percentage and everything indicated that it was statistically impossible for Biden to pull ahead but after the hours long “pause” where poll watchers were kicked out and truckloads of ballots were mysteriously “found” the statistic impossibility became a “reality”. Interestingly many of those truckloads of ballots were 100% for Biden which is PROOF of their massive fraud!

I don’t care what anyone claims, I watched as our election and our freedoms were stolen that night and I fear for our future. Without free and fair elections we are headed for hell…

The only way I’d believe that the election was fair is if Jesus Christ himself came down and told me personally that it was a fair election, anyone else would be considered a gullible and dangerous liar.
Posted By: Squidge Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Originally Posted by SupFoo

I don't see how it will be possible for Tucker not to address this on his show. Obviously, he saw this coming.

I don't see Tucker addressing anything related to Dominion until the defamation suit is over.

I would like to see him address this.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-called-trump-a-demonic-force-filing-reveals-2023-2
Posted By: rainshot Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Tucker demanded that Sidney Powell show her evidence early on and she refused. Why should she air her evidence on prime time tv and let Dominion know what she has? It was a stupid move Tucker made and makes him look foolish to me. Dominion can sue anybody they want but if there really is freedom of the press they should welcome the suit. Murdoch is a moron. my opinion. He's a very rich one. Had it not been for Roger Ailes Fox would be sucking wind along with CNN and the rest of the monochrome knews networks. Hannity has always been an establishment guy. Ingraham has as well. They all talk a good game but have no substance when it actually comes to fighting for anything conservative that goes against the establishment. Powell has kept her evidence to herself hoping she can get it discovered in court. That has not happened and Dominion doesn't want it to.
The evidence that Powell and Lindell have is far too much for Dominion or anyone else to dispute in a court of law if it's a fair trial. That's why there has been no trial. They cannot afford to let it be presented. This would've all gone away if it was allowed to be fought out in court. You can all damned well be sure that if Trump had won under shady circumstances like Biden was confirmed with the democrats would've had it in every court up to and including the Supreme Court.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
This puts Tucker's credibility in real doubt, at least with me. Maybe it's time I just stopped watching his broadcasts on YouTube. I don't have cable so I don't watch him there. It appears he has been putting on a good act for the last 2 or 3 years. You know, like Hannity.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
This puts Tucker's credibility in real doubt, at least with me.

Yup. Tuckers creds just went to zero. And he knows it.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t GAF what anyone tries to bullshit me with I know what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the night our election was stolen. I saw the tallies and I watched them shut down while they massaged the numbers. I heard them call entire states for Biden when Trump was up by a huge percentage and everything indicated that it was statistically impossible for Biden to pull ahead but after the hours long “pause” where poll watchers were kicked out and truckloads of ballots were mysteriously “found” the statistic impossibility became a “reality”. Interestingly many of those truckloads of ballots were 100% for Biden which is PROOF of their massive fraud!

I don’t care what anyone claims, I watched as our election and our freedoms were stolen that night and I fear for our future. Without free and fair elections we are headed for hell…

The only way I’d believe that the election was fair is if Jesus Christ himself came down and told me personally that it was a fair election, anyone else would be considered a gullible and dangerous liar.

This, and we know the fbi and other high level feds were deliberately twisting things with the social media giants to favor Bidon. Not to mention the entire main stream media batting for Biden. All historical bell weathers pointed to a Trump win as well. The global marxists just pulled off the same thing in Brazil.

Sure Trump carried Florida and Ohio and lost. Biden got more votes than Obama ever did. I read several sworn affidavits about ballots being trucked in in the middle of the night and other irregularities. Plus anyone who's ever taken a statistics class knew nothing but cheating could change things when things were shut down during the night. Then you had to notice the Biden dump spikes.

Msnbc still thinks the Vax is a good idea, covid came from a wet market, and little children should be forced to wear masks.

We need an election that requires in person day of voting with ID. A give everyone a purple ink finger as the vote. Oh and citizens only and we'll see who wins. But the dirty dems have this new system dialed in and will fight like he'll to keep it.

Bb
Posted By: miguel Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23

Very well said!!!

Like the bastards think people watching the numbers come in didn't see Trump suddenly losing 50,000 votes at the same time Bidet picked up 50,000 votes several times through the night? Boxes of illegal ballots brought out after the election count was suspended for several hours?

It's hard to believe those bastards are as stupid as Gayghost, Lostinhell, Sickermore, Funkybone and Houston_2.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Tucker demanded that Sidney Powell show her evidence early on and she refused. Why should she air her evidence on prime time tv and let Dominion know what she has? It was a stupid move Tucker made and makes him look foolish to me. Dominion can sue anybody they want but if there really is freedom of the press they should welcome the suit. Murdoch is a moron. my opinion. He's a very rich one. Had it not been for Roger Ailes Fox would be sucking wind along with CNN and the rest of the monochrome knews networks. Hannity has always been an establishment guy. Ingraham has as well. They all talk a good game but have no substance when it actually comes to fighting for anything conservative that goes against the establishment. Powell has kept her evidence to herself hoping she can get it discovered in court. That has not happened and Dominion doesn't want it to.
The evidence that Powell and Lindell have is far too much for Dominion or anyone else to dispute in a court of law if it's a fair trial. That's why there has been no trial. They cannot afford to let it be presented. This would've all gone away if it was allowed to be fought out in court. You can all damned well be sure that if Trump had won under shady circumstances like Biden was confirmed with the democrats would've had it in every court up to and including the Supreme Court.

This^^^^
Posted By: MPat70 Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
I wouldn't believe anything from MSNBC. They could say we were invaded by Space aliens and I wouldn't believe them even if I was standing there talking with one myself.

Fûck MSNBC CNN and the MSM.
Posted By: Morewood Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
If you didn't see blatant fraud in the 2020 Presidential election, especially in Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona you are either an fugging moron, a shill for the democrats, or intellectually dishonest.

Which is it Tucker?
Posted By: Barkoff Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
There is a reason ALL changes to election rules have been the ideas of liberals, from motor voter, to ballot harvesting, to drop boxes, mail-in votes and extended counts, it’s ALWAYS the democrats who seek to change the rules, so you tell us why we should trust the process?
"We Now Present to You Mr. Clean"!

Certified No Baggage

Posted By: Burleyboy Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Originally Posted by Barkoff
There is a reason ALL changes to election rules have been the ideas of liberals, from motor voter, to ballot harvesting, to drop boxes, mail-in votes and extended counts, it’s ALWAYS the democrats who seek to change the rules, so you tell us why we should trust the process?

Don't forget the 5 states that had the biggest changes to their voting rules just prior to the election were the 5 key states that decided it. Many of the changes were against their own constitutions.

Bb
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Anyone who has watched Fox News after election night, deserves the deception they are filled with.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Like the bastards think people watching the numbers come in didn't see Trump suddenly losing 50,000 votes at the same time Bidet picked up 50,000 votes several times through the night? Boxes of illegal ballots brought out after the election count was suspended for several hours?

It's hard to believe those bastards are as stupid as Gayghost, Lostinhell, Sickermore, Funkybone and Houston_2.

so you're saying you believe what you saw on TeeVee when you liked the outcome but you didn't believe what you saw on TeeVee when you didn't like the outcome?
Posted By: Sycamore Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
It's always nice to let the dumbassed pukes expose their ass really well before breaking it off in them. grin whistle

more than 2 years ought to be enough, don't ya think?
Posted By: reivertom Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Ever notice how the only stolen elections are those won by Republicans?

It's in their playbook.....deny wrong doing even if caught red handed, and project your sins on the opposition.....Commies started that from the start.
Posted By: Huntz Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
So let me understand this. MSNBC and Dominion are claiming everyone on Fox were supporting a lie and all the dumb clucks here are buying it? No wonder we are f u c k e d.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Originally Posted by Sycamore

so you're saying you believe what you saw on TeeVee when you liked the outcome but you didn't believe what you saw on TeeVee when you didn't like the outcome?

Well here is the hole in your theory..the media is overwhelmingly liberal, right? And yet try as they may, they could not come up with footage of suitcases of ballots coming out from under the table, or footage of ballots being fed into the machine three times when Trump won.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
That’s the kind of stuff the progressive fascists do. This article was written by a progressive fascist with the goal of driving a wedge between fox and their viewers!
Posted By: hosfly Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Well it is called Tell-A-Vision for a reason,Tucker and the rest are ENTERTAINERS.,they tell you a vision,,its called a news "program" for "programing" the masses, when a watermain bursts,and the vote spikes,,, well, Just look at the graph when and how it spikes,
Posted By: MPat70 Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Originally Posted by Huntz
So let me understand this. MSNBC and Dominion are claiming everyone on Fox were supporting a lie and all the dumb clucks here are buying it? No wonder we are f u c k e d.

EXACTLY
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23
Originally Posted by Sycamore

more than 2 years ought to be enough, don't ya think?
Tell me again how many million more votes Brandon got than Zero . Hasbeen
Posted By: StGeorger Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/18/23

Exactly.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23
Sooo why aren't we in DC shutting down traffic and chanting FJB?
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23
How many states have audited Dominion count vs paper ballots?

How many have found a significant discrepancy?

Dominion has grounds for legal action. Never has there been found a problem with Dominion counts.

Sure there are serious problems. There are election altering problems. The problems are in ballot harvesting and ballot manufacturing.

The problems are nothing that in person, election day, ID and proof of citizenship required will not solve.
Posted By: ribka Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23
supfoo

the fire's biggest deep state troll. who would listen to this biggest left wing disinformation clown troll?

Rupert Murdoch, the chairman of Fox Corporation, once suggested that Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham could go on air and declare that Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election.

The conversations between Fox News chiefs were revealed in a 200-page filing on Thursday by Dominion Voting Systems lawyers as part of their defamation lawsuit against the network.

On January 5, 2021, Murdoch emailed Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott: “It’s been suggested our prime time three should independently or together say something like ‘the election is over, and Joe Biden won.'”

He said that such a statement “would go a long way to stop the Trump myth that the election was stolen.”

Scott then forwarded Murdoch’s suggestion to Meade Cooper, the primetime programming SVP. He wrote: “I told Rupert that privately they are all there — we need to be careful about using the shows and pissing off the viewers but they know how to navigate.”

Text messages and emails between Fox hosts and executives reveal that while they privately accepted that Donald Trump had lost the election, the network continued to air pro-Trump conspiracy theories about election fraud.

Murdoch privately described the election fraud claims as “damaging” and “crazy,” according to the filing.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer, misspelling Powell’s first name.

Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks after the election.

Dominion said in court papers that Fox admitted Hannity and Lou Dobbs’ shows did not “challenge the narrative” that Dominion was responsible for rigging the election or producing inaccurate results.

But the really bad news is: Everyone at FOX, from top down (except Lou Dobbs), believes Joe Biden got 81 million votes.

Posted By: rainshot Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23
Why would anyone expect crooked election officials to find discrepancies in their fraudulent counts?
Posted By: worriedman Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Anyone who has watched Fox News after election night, deserves the deception they are filled with.
Not one second after that...on this you are 100% correct.
Posted By: 700LH Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23
Talking heads telling folks when/what/where and how they want you to hear it, real or imagined

It's bad enough surfing websites trying to get the truth without being a talking head listener
Posted By: Huntz Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23
Originally Posted by ribka
supfoo

the fire's biggest deep state troll. who would listen to this biggest left wing disinformation clown troll?

On January 5, 2021, Murdoch emailed Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott: “It’s been suggested our prime time three Cock sucker was a troll from the beginningshould independently or together say something like ‘the election is over, and Joe Biden won.'”

Cock suckers has been a troll from his first post. Mr cut and paste anything negative and the suckers bite every time.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23

I was working all night that night and in real time I know what I saw. As soon as they were drilling down to specific precincts in Atlanta you knew something was going on. 100% stolen election.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23
Cock suckers has been a troll from his first post. Mr cut and paste anything negative and the suckers bite every time.

Actually, it's copy and paste. Maybe the neighbor kid can explain the difference to you.

As for the rest of your accusations, all you have done is demonstrate that your reading comprehension skills amount to zero.
Posted By: Huntz Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23

Actually, it's copy and paste. Maybe the neighbor kid can explain the difference to you.

As for the rest of your accusations, all you have done is demonstrate that your reading comprehension skills amount to zero.

About the same as your IQ then.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23

Doubtful that FOX attorneys will allow this, being ongoing litigation and all.
Posted By: Redneck Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23

And I'm right there with ya pard.... Kudos..
Posted By: SupFoo Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23
As expected, FOX News shooting themselves in the foot, is now getting A LOT of traction;

Fox News’ Tucker, Hannity secretly mocked Trump’s election fraud claims

Fox News hosts and executives privately mocked claims of fraud in the 2020 presidential election but focused coverage on the claims anyway to protect their TV ratings, a new court filing indicates.

The new legal filing appears to show that primetime hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and other big names at Fox News doubted the various claims that former President Donald Trump and his allies made about the election being rigged, but feared they would lose viewers by broadcasting those doubts, the New York Times reported.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...tly-mocked-trumps-election-fraud-claims/

I don't know if Dominion will ultimately prevail in court, but the damage has now been done.

Although many of us at least suspected the FOX News talking head lineup was SWAMP, they proved it themselves with their exposed messages and emails. It is undeniable.

Their next move, which has already begun, is to polish-up DeSantis and present him to us as the next president. A task made more difficult as everyone should now see it for what it is.

BTW, I'm not sure of Dominion's claim that FOX "focused coverage on the claims anyway" (were they really pounding the table?), but whatever. Doesn't matter to the larger point.

Interestingly enough, a clear winner here is Trump. Just by existing, another one of his backstabbing enemies has gone down in flames because of their own ineptness and admissions.

A Clear Winner - Again

Posted By: bruinruin Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23

The entire news network has zero credibility, IMO.
Posted By: Raspy Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/19/23

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23
Trump won bigly; the gaslighting lie is a statistical impossibility.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23
It’s incredible to me that the entire country isn’t up in arms over the ONE SINGLE THING that set us apart from every other banana republic, third world, dogshit country….our FREEDOM TO VOTE IN FAIR ELECTIONS thereby deciding our own destiny. Without free and fair elections we have NOTHING.

The problem with 300,000,000+ people is getting enough to stand up and be heard without the majority of fence sitters ready to castrate anyone that acts in the interest of freedom.

A million people all on the same page is a lot of people but it’s not even close to the number required to ensure our “domestic tranquillity”. While we “fight”, using the laws and institutions created for the resolution of political differences, our goal is to preserve our Constitution and ensure the continuation of our Bill of Rights through fair elections but while we fight within the prescribed limits of those institutions we’re being undermined by the corruption of those very institutions which means that we’re simultaneously losing 2 battles because we are fighting fair.

It won’t be until the right stops placing their faith in corrupt institutions and starts fighting the good fight with their own set of rules….and STOPS fighting them using THEIR rules. The right has always been for law and order…Justice and honesty and the left knows that and uses our law abiding ways against us. The left has NO rules, NO code by which they live their lives or hold themselves to. The left only cares about the outcome…they only care about results and don’t give a damn about methods. The END justifies the MEANS to the left and no amount of collateral damage will change their minds.

This time of our history feels like we’re all frogs in the cauldron that is the modern USA and those on the left keep turning the flame up even though they’re in the cauldron too. Some of us on the right are getting out or trying to get out of the cauldron and looking for our own quiet little pond while others are turning the flame down after the left turns it up….back and forth back and forth…it’s a frustrating seesaw of pettiness while the biggest problems keep growing.
Posted By: Eric308 Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23
Election denialism isn't based on facts (there aren't any) but is more akin to a religion, where the most ardent disciples are angry rural white males panicked at 21st Century demographics (it is what it is, get over it and enjoy the cuisine) and furious over unchecked globalization (justified, both parties sold you out). The irony is that the guy who got it was Barack Obama, but you just weren't big enough to get past the color of his skin, so now you want some authoritarian strongman to make America 1960 again, and you either don't know or don't care that that road will eventually consume you and your progeny and they will most certainly curse you for it, should it ever come to pass.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23
Hahaha!

You must be a sockpuppet.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23
Originally Posted by Eric308
Election denialism isn't based on facts (there aren't any) but is more akin to a religion....

You couldn't be more wrong.

OAN broadcast all the state hearings corralled by Rudy Giuliani who presented all the witnesses, video tapes, expert testimony on computer fraud, fake ballots, etc, to state legislature committees, in charge of ultimately certifying the election. Through Rudi's efforts, BUCKET LOADS of evidence were presented. All was ultimately ignored by these weasels as they sat at their head table, looking down at their feet. Ya, so called Repulicans. They did nothing.

These hearings went on for several days. And for their efforts, DirecTV (the only provider to carry OAN) subsequently canceled OAN's contract (April, 2022). I watched all of it. Obviously, you watched none of it.

Mike Lyndell produced a 72-hour voter-fraud "cyber symposium" in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Also broadcast by OAN. And although it may have gotten pretty far down into the weeds from a technological standpoint for some, he too presented BUCKET LOADS of evidence of election fraud. Representatives from every state legislature were in attendance, and they were thrilled. I watched all of it. Obviously, you watched none of it.

Much (all?) of the above should have made it into honest courtrooms. None did. All denied for technical reasons ("lack of standing", etc). All more fraud of course, but that is what we are up against.

Rudy Giuliani and Mike Lyndell are patriots and heros. Remember that.
Posted By: Raspy Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23
Election denialism isn't based on facts (there aren't any) but is more akin to a religion, where the most ardent disciples are angry rural white males panicked at 21st Century demographics (it is what it is, get over it and enjoy the cuisine) and furious over unchecked globalization (justified, both parties sold you out). The irony is that the guy who got it was Barack Obama, but you just weren't big enough to get past the color of his skin, so now you want some authoritarian strongman to make America 1960 again, and you either don't know or don't care that that road will eventually consume you and your progeny and they will most certainly curse you for it, should it ever come to pass.

Winner! Winner!....biggest bunch of BS ever stated....

There were lots of evidence of fraud in the 2020 elections, but the court held "no standing"..... By a margin of 52% to 40%, voters believe that “cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.” That’s per a Rasmussen Reports survey.... This stands in stark contrast to the countless news stories editorializing about “no evidence of voter fraud” and “the myth of voter fraud.”

Research is found in the peer-reviewed economics journal Public Choice, and it finds evidence of around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000) for Joe Biden in six swing states where Donald Trump lodged accusations of fraud. Biden only carried these states – Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin – by a total of 313,253 votes. Excluding Michigan, the gap was 159,065.

Give you, some Trump allies, such as attorney Sidney Powell, who famously promised to “Release the Kraken” and then provided no evidence, have helped to discredit these concerns....

Courts have rejected challenges to the 2020 presidential vote, generally citing the lack of evidence that any alleged fraud would have altered the outcome in a particular state. The Republican plaintiffs argued that since their observers couldn’t watch the vote counts or were prevented from seeing other evidence, they couldn’t provide such proof without investigations backed by subpoena power. Still, while some judges have agreed that irregularities occurred in 2020, they weren’t willing to grant discovery in the absence of evidence that fraud could reverse the election results. Republicans thus faced a Catch-22 situation.

Voter fraud erodes trust in elections, and makes people less motivated to vote. Compared to Europe and other developed countries, America is unique in its lax approach to voter fraud. When all demographic and political groups in the U.S. support voter photo IDs and even 46% of Democrats believe that mail-in voting leads to cheating, ignoring Americans’ concerns won’t make the problem go away.
Posted By: rainshot Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23
Allowing the 2020 election to stand unchallenged is treason.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23

BS. Sickermore and Gooschiett and Lostinhell and Houston_2 didn't see it so you really couldn't have seen it.

Hey, it's kind of like seeing Gods presence. If EVERYONE didn't see it, it didn't happen. You just thought you saw it.

wink
Posted By: kwg020 Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23
Originally Posted by rickt300
Sooo why aren't we in DC shutting down traffic and chanting FJB?
Because we have jobs and we have assets and we know for a fact we will be in the D.C. gulag in a New York minute. There is nothing more that the political left that rules D.C. hates than a white conservative. Go ahead and give it a try and see how you end up. I bet you don't last 30 minutes with a sign that says "they lied". Put a picture of nasty Nancy Pelosi on that sign and I bet you don't last 15 minutes.

That is why conservatives aren't in D.C. protesting. We have NO free speech rights. We have NO white privilege. Our job is to make D.C. attorneys rich while we get shuffled off to jail and we spend ours's and our wives retirement on those attorneys only to be convicted, anyway. They get rich while we go broke and end up living on dog food for the rest of our lives.

If you have nothing you have nothing to lose. If you have something there is always someone out there willing to take it in the name of free speech.

kwg
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23
It's all about the Benjamin's.........................very little real integrity anywhere, anymore from anyone.

MM
I'm going to guess there was an "all hands on deck" week-end at FOX headquarters on how to handle this, what to do and lots of what not to do's. Midnight oil was burning.......
Posted By: jaguartx Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23
Tucker will be interesting to see tonight.
Tucker will be interesting to see tonight.

The lawyers will have thrown a bag over him, but he will be staring into the camera knowing lots of now informed, Trump supporters and election "deniers", are staring back.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/20/23

So, someone says "Tucker said *this or that*" and you're ready to take it to the bank?
Originally Posted by RiverRider

So, someone says "Tucker said *this or that*" and you're ready to take it to the bank?

Tucker put it in emails and text messages. His own words. Fact, not speculation.
So where can we see them?

Go f*** yourself, marxist POS.
Posted By: hardin284 Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/21/23
Tucker knows it is out there now. If he doesn’t address / debunk it on Fox or elsewhere, that will be a tell

Disappointing as crap if true
Posted By: SupFoo Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/21/23
Originally Posted by RiverRider
So where can we see them?

Here you go. All 443 pages.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20527880-dominion-v-fox-news-complaint

You are welcome.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/21/23
Actually, I think it's this one you want to read. It's generating all the flap.

DOMINION’S BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF ITS MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT ON LIABILITY OF FOX NEWS NETWORK, LLC AND FOX CORPORATION

All 192 pages.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23684956-2023-02-16-redacted-dominion-opening-sj-brief-18
Posted By: ltppowell Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/21/23
Hell, most of these guys still believe "local news" at 6.
Posted By: rainshot Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/21/23
The fourty odd hours of video from January six will likely shed light on why these Lemmings are running scared. Hannity, Ingraham and Carlson are more establishment than anything and they know how much power this corrupt government wields. The first mention of a lawsuit and you couldn’t drive a pin up any of their asses with a sledge hammer.
These people are educated. They know damned well what happened. They work for an agency that’s owned by a leftist jackass and together they have the fortitude of church mouse. Fair and balanced died with Bill Ayres.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 02/21/23
Actually, I think it's this one you want to read. It's generating all the flap.

DOMINION’S BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF ITS MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT ON LIABILITY OF FOX NEWS NETWORK, LLC AND FOX CORPORATION

All 192 pages.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23684956-2023-02-16-redacted-dominion-opening-sj-brief-18

Did you read all that?

I did not and will not...what I did see looks like nothing more than a rehash of all the bullshit they've been telling us since November 2020. Schidt written by Dominion's lawyers.

I'm not buying a word of it.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 03/04/23

I'm voting for Biden,
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

Remember who you enemies are.
Posted By: GeoW Re: FOX Exposed - SHTF - 03/04/23
Fox News is no friend of the Right, believe it or not.
© 24hourcampfire