Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Barkoff
There is a reason ALL changes to election rules have been the ideas of liberals, from motor voter, to ballot harvesting, to drop boxes, mail-in votes and extended counts, it’s ALWAYS the democrats who seek to change the rules, so you tell us why we should trust the process?

Don't forget the 5 states that had the biggest changes to their voting rules just prior to the election were the 5 key states that decided it. Many of the changes were against their own constitutions.

Bb

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone who has watched Fox News after election night, deserves the deception they are filled with.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by kwg020
This puts Tucker's credibility in real doubt, at least with me.

Yup. Tuckers creds just went to zero. And he knows it.

Like the bastards think people watching the numbers come in didn't see Trump suddenly losing 50,000 votes at the same time Bidet picked up 50,000 votes several times through the night? Boxes of illegal ballots brought out after the election count was suspended for several hours?

It's hard to believe those bastards are as stupid as Gayghost, Lostinhell, Sickermore, Funkybone and Houston_2.

so you're saying you believe what you saw on TeeVee when you liked the outcome but you didn't believe what you saw on TeeVee when you didn't like the outcome?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It's always nice to let the dumbassed pukes expose their ass really well before breaking it off in them. grin whistle

more than 2 years ought to be enough, don't ya think?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Ever notice how the only stolen elections are those won by Republicans?

It's in their playbook.....deny wrong doing even if caught red handed, and project your sins on the opposition.....Commies started that from the start.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
So let me understand this. MSNBC and Dominion are claiming everyone on Fox were supporting a lie and all the dumb clucks here are buying it? No wonder we are f u c k e d.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by kwg020
This puts Tucker's credibility in real doubt, at least with me.

Yup. Tuckers creds just went to zero. And he knows it.

Like the bastards think people watching the numbers come in didn't see Trump suddenly losing 50,000 votes at the same time Bidet picked up 50,000 votes several times through the night? Boxes of illegal ballots brought out after the election count was suspended for several hours?

It's hard to believe those bastards are as stupid as Gayghost, Lostinhell, Sickermore, Funkybone and Houston_2.

so you're saying you believe what you saw on TeeVee when you liked the outcome but you didn't believe what you saw on TeeVee when you didn't like the outcome?

Well here is the hole in your theory..the media is overwhelmingly liberal, right? And yet try as they may, they could not come up with footage of suitcases of ballots coming out from under the table, or footage of ballots being fed into the machine three times when Trump won.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That’s the kind of stuff the progressive fascists do. This article was written by a progressive fascist with the goal of driving a wedge between fox and their viewers!

[Linked Image from ]
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Well it is called Tell-A-Vision for a reason,Tucker and the rest are ENTERTAINERS.,they tell you a vision,,its called a news "program" for "programing" the masses, when a watermain bursts,and the vote spikes,,, well, Just look at the graph when and how it spikes,

Last edited by hosfly; 02/18/23.

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Huntz
So let me understand this. MSNBC and Dominion are claiming everyone on Fox were supporting a lie and all the dumb clucks here are buying it? No wonder we are f u c k e d.

EXACTLY

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sycamore
It's always nice to let the dumbassed pukes expose their ass really well before breaking it off in them. grin whistle

more than 2 years ought to be enough, don't ya think?
Tell me again how many million more votes Brandon got than Zero . Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t GAF what anyone tries to bullshit me with I know what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the night our election was stolen. I saw the tallies and I watched them shut down while they massaged the numbers. I heard them call entire states for Biden when Trump was up by a huge percentage and everything indicated that it was statistically impossible for Biden to pull ahead but after the hours long “pause” where poll watchers were kicked out and truckloads of ballots were mysteriously “found” the statistic impossibility became a “reality”. Interestingly many of those truckloads of ballots were 100% for Biden which is PROOF of their massive fraud!

I don’t care what anyone claims, I watched as our election and our freedoms were stolen that night and I fear for our future. Without free and fair elections we are headed for hell…

The only way I’d believe that the election was fair is if Jesus Christ himself came down and told me personally that it was a fair election, anyone else would be considered a gullible and dangerous liar.

Exactly.

Old guy, old guns.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sooo why aren't we in DC shutting down traffic and chanting FJB?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
How many states have audited Dominion count vs paper ballots?

How many have found a significant discrepancy?

Dominion has grounds for legal action. Never has there been found a problem with Dominion counts.

Sure there are serious problems. There are election altering problems. The problems are in ballot harvesting and ballot manufacturing.

The problems are nothing that in person, election day, ID and proof of citizenship required will not solve.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
supfoo

the fire's biggest deep state troll. who would listen to this biggest left wing disinformation clown troll?

Rupert Murdock Wanted Top FOX News Hosts to Come Out and Claim Biden Won

Rupert Murdoch, the chairman of Fox Corporation, once suggested that Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham could go on air and declare that Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election.

The conversations between Fox News chiefs were revealed in a 200-page filing on Thursday by Dominion Voting Systems lawyers as part of their defamation lawsuit against the network.

On January 5, 2021, Murdoch emailed Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott: “It’s been suggested our prime time three should independently or together say something like ‘the election is over, and Joe Biden won.'”

He said that such a statement “would go a long way to stop the Trump myth that the election was stolen.”

Scott then forwarded Murdoch’s suggestion to Meade Cooper, the primetime programming SVP. He wrote: “I told Rupert that privately they are all there — we need to be careful about using the shows and pissing off the viewers but they know how to navigate.”

Text messages and emails between Fox hosts and executives reveal that while they privately accepted that Donald Trump had lost the election, the network continued to air pro-Trump conspiracy theories about election fraud.

Murdoch privately described the election fraud claims as “damaging” and “crazy,” according to the filing.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer, misspelling Powell’s first name.

Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks after the election.

Dominion said in court papers that Fox admitted Hannity and Lou Dobbs’ shows did not “challenge the narrative” that Dominion was responsible for rigging the election or producing inaccurate results.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-hosts-to-come-out-and-claim-biden-won/

Watch this video. Very damaging. Wonder if or how Tucker will respond?

But the really bad news is: Everyone at FOX, from top down (except Lou Dobbs), believes Joe Biden got 81 million votes.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Why would anyone expect crooked election officials to find discrepancies in their fraudulent counts?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Anyone who has watched Fox News after election night, deserves the deception they are filled with.
Not one second after that...on this you are 100% correct.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Talking heads telling folks when/what/where and how they want you to hear it, real or imagined

It's bad enough surfing websites trying to get the truth without being a talking head listener

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ribka
supfoo

the fire's biggest deep state troll. who would listen to this biggest left wing disinformation clown troll?

Rupert Murdock Wanted Top FOX News Hosts to Come Out and Claim Biden Won

Rupert Murdoch, the chairman of Fox Corporation, once suggested that Fox News hosts Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham could go on air and declare that Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election.

The conversations between Fox News chiefs were revealed in a 200-page filing on Thursday by Dominion Voting Systems lawyers as part of their defamation lawsuit against the network.

On January 5, 2021, Murdoch emailed Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott: “It’s been suggested our prime time three Cock sucker was a troll from the beginningshould independently or together say something like ‘the election is over, and Joe Biden won.'”

He said that such a statement “would go a long way to stop the Trump myth that the election was stolen.”

Scott then forwarded Murdoch’s suggestion to Meade Cooper, the primetime programming SVP. He wrote: “I told Rupert that privately they are all there — we need to be careful about using the shows and pissing off the viewers but they know how to navigate.”

Text messages and emails between Fox hosts and executives reveal that while they privately accepted that Donald Trump had lost the election, the network continued to air pro-Trump conspiracy theories about election fraud.

Murdoch privately described the election fraud claims as “damaging” and “crazy,” according to the filing.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer, misspelling Powell’s first name.

Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks after the election.

Dominion said in court papers that Fox admitted Hannity and Lou Dobbs’ shows did not “challenge the narrative” that Dominion was responsible for rigging the election or producing inaccurate results.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-hosts-to-come-out-and-claim-biden-won/

Watch this video. Very damaging. Wonder if or how Tucker will respond?

But the really bad news is: Everyone at FOX, from top down (except Lou Dobbs), believes Joe Biden got 81 million votes.

Cock suckers has been a troll from his first post. Mr cut and paste anything negative and the suckers bite every time.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t GAF what anyone tries to bullshit me with I know what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears the night our election was stolen. I saw the tallies and I watched them shut down while they massaged the numbers. I heard them call entire states for Biden when Trump was up by a huge percentage and everything indicated that it was statistically impossible for Biden to pull ahead but after the hours long “pause” where poll watchers were kicked out and truckloads of ballots were mysteriously “found” the statistic impossibility became a “reality”. Interestingly many of those truckloads of ballots were 100% for Biden which is PROOF of their massive fraud!

I don’t care what anyone claims, I watched as our election and our freedoms were stolen that night and I fear for our future. Without free and fair elections we are headed for hell…

The only way I’d believe that the election was fair is if Jesus Christ himself came down and told me personally that it was a fair election, anyone else would be considered a gullible and dangerous liar.

I was working all night that night and in real time I know what I saw. As soon as they were drilling down to specific precincts in Atlanta you knew something was going on. 100% stolen election.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,162
Posts18,503,015
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.