Home
American forces have been know to wear the Punisher Logo....
But hiw about the symbols Ukrainians have been observed wearing??

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1629719748773650434.html

No surprise there.
Quiz time…

If you buy 10 I stand with Ukraine types a ticket and put them on a bus,…

and you buy 10 vaxxed, Jabed and triple boosted types a ticket and put them on the same bus,…

How many passengers will you have on the bus?
………. 10
There will be no winning in Ukraine. Neither the Russians nor the remaining Ukrainians will have much of a country when this is all over. The Nazi's are evil and the Russians are evil.

I get why the Ukrainians are tolerant of the nazis because of Stalin and the Russians before WWII and after WWII. I understand why the Russians are hateful toward the Nazis because of what they did in WWII. After an agreement between Russia and Germany that there would be no war, what did the Nazis Do ? They broke the agreement and invaded Russia.

There is no winning by either side. At least 200,000 dead now and the number keeps growing every day. In one year who will be left ?? The really old and the really young maybe ? There will be no "next generation" in ether country.

kwg

So the patch is a war trophy taken from dead Wagner soldiers. I get it.

kwg
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Quiz time…

If you buy 10 I stand with Ukraine types a ticket and put them on a bus,…

and you buy 10 vaxxed, Jabed and triple boosted types a ticket and put them on the same bus,…

How many passengers will you have on the bus?
………. 10
Those same ten have prolific Facebook pages, love masks and lockdowns, and are Bi-curious at a minimum.
kwg020,
the "winners" are the usual suspects that are always selling tickets to the show… The theater is irrelevant. jmo
Originally Posted by steve4102

No surprise there.

I watched the video, he was speaking Ukrainian. I think he was saying that Mother Teresa was his idol.

KB
in a sane world, we would just sit back and watch a lot of Ukraine solders kill a lot of Russian soldiers, and vice versa. Less of both of those folks would be a positive for the rest of the world.
The whole kerfuffle isn't about Nazis or the enemy of Nazis.

It's about the globalists trying to push Clown World into Russia. Clown World has already contaminated the U.S.A. and Western Europe. (and Ukraine)
I don't give a F about Ukraine
I do give a F about the zillions of our dollars being sent there
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

American soldiers didn't take Edelweiss patches off of German soldiers and wear them. American soldiers didn't take patches off of dead Japs uniforms and wear them. Now our soldiers DID take Jap heads and decorate tanks with them. I have to wonder at a Uke wearing a patch 'allegedly' from a dead Russian soldier.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

kwg

American soldiers didn't take Edelweiss patches off of German soldiers and wear them. American soldiers didn't take patches off of dead Japs uniforms and wear them. Now our soldiers DID take Jap heads and decorate tanks with them. I have to wonder at a Uke wearing a patch 'allegedly' from a dead Russian soldier.
I’m not buying it either. Not without some kind obvious addition to it to degrade the presentation of it.
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]
This a Slow Moving Process but it will happen ..

You see the slower it goes the more likely a Mistake will be made and then the Rally Cry ..

Article 5 ..

Wonder why nobody’s Interested in a Truce..

Wonder Why Mordor and that’s all of them aren’t interested in a Peaceful Settlement..

We’re in REAL TROUBLE Here Financially passed the Rubicon..

Depression Level ..

Your Cash is Trash ..

A War solves a lot of Issues including Treason ..

Spending More Billions of Fake Money to Solve all the Looting you’ve already done is of no Consequence ..

Mordor biggest Problem is making Putin take the Bait before the Cascading Facts Pile Up here at Home and the
Vengeance is Mine Civil War starts ..

I’m convinced Putin Knows This and The Little Boy is about to Ignite

Remember the Alamo !
Originally Posted by TBREW401
I don't give a F about Ukraine
I do give a F about the zillions of our dollars being sent there

And that is what this “war” is really about. It’s simply a mechanism to free up billions of dollars to be stolen from us. No more/no less.
Soros, Biden, Schwab,UN,Nato,Bilderburg,WEF.CeyeA, Thrumberg, EU, League of nations,Bank of London(central world bank)OBAMA,HRC, Globalist, Holly weird, Democrats, Eyepatch Mcain,Pelosi,Turtle Mconnell, the "squad",Rothchilde,Nazi-ism, .........this is who stands with Ukraine,,It dont take a weatherman to see which way the wind blows,,choice is easy when you see it for what it is,,,A=A
I think the real question is, explain anyone's following, much less backing trump, putin, and xi... traitors all.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
I think the real question is, explain anyone's following, much less backing trump, putin, and xi... traitors all.

Phil
Moron libtard speaks
I think the end-game is that the Democrats will import Ukrainian Nazis after the war and then complain that America has a Nazi problem and use the Uke Nazis as an excuse to come after patriots.
This is about laundering billions. Nothing more.

The anxiety stricken lunatic commies wearing masks and flying Ukraine flags need to be sentenced to 2 years of Frontline combat in that hell hole.
If you stand with them

Stand on their front line

Put up or shut up- simple
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agreed slum…..

Works both ways?

No?
This brave Ukrainian hero was just trying to give some of her hard earned money to the American folks in Palestine OH after the toxic spill

Originally Posted by Angus1895
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agreed slum…..

Works both ways?

No?

Yes, it does.

If ya think the US got no business in cuckraine, don't go ta cuckraine.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agreed slum…..

Works both ways?

No?

You and Gayghost can get a room. With just the two of you you won’t even need to turn off the lights to pretend.

Kwg can run the camcorder.
Poor greyghost.
There will be no winning in Ukraine. Neither the Russians nor the remaining Ukrainians will have much of a country when this is all over. The Nazi's are evil and the Russians are evil.

kwg

Got a link?
Originally Posted by add

kwg

Got a link?

False equivocation. A tool for argument went you don’t have one.
I can't wait until the Russians start cleaning up the mercs in their home countries.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Agreed slum…..

Works both ways?

No?

I stand with Ukraine but can't find it on a map.

worthless virtue signaling at its finest
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I think the end-game is that the Democrats will import Ukrainian Nazis after the war and then complain that America has a Nazi problem and use the Uke Nazis as an excuse to come after patriots.

At this point, that might not be too far-fetched.

I get why the Ukrainians are tolerant of the nazis because of Stalin and the Russians before WWII and after WWII. I understand why the Russians are hateful toward the Nazis because of what they did in WWII. After an agreement between Russia and Germany that there would be no war, what did the Nazis Do ? They broke the agreement and invaded Russia.

There is no winning by either side. At least 200,000 dead now and the number keeps growing every day. In one year who will be left ?? The really old and the really young maybe ? There will be no "next generation" in ether country.

kwg

kwg

Rong, Russia will be a lot bigger

GOD WINS
Only Nazis are you all supporting trump an the far right...

Phil

Phil

When America mocks California, this is what we’re talking about lol

Phil

Dementia Phil chimes in. There's no denying that we are giving billions to actual very well documented NAZIs in the Ukraine while Biden poisons Americans in Ohio. Idiot NAZI sympathizers like Phil should not be tolerated on here

That is dementia Phil's clown world

Phil

You're a liar. We have a traitor working for Klaus Schwab and Soros in the WH.

Now, tell us how there was no election fraud.

You're really too stupid to leave home without your mother.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]two syllable boy names

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I am somewhere to the right of far right. All because I understand what America was formed as and wish for a return to it. I am good with that. Trump, while the best president in quite a while, was still way left of where I would prefer. I would dump Biden and his crew, including the scum here that support him, like gayghost, on the Jewish comedian in Kiev, so fast their heads would spin.
So after closing christian churches, arresting Priests and nuns in Ukraine, banning political parties, the NAZI Zelenskiy is now burning dangerous works of literature by Tolstoy, Solzhenitsen, Pushkin, children's books of fairytales ...

This is dementia Phil's facist clown world

Gayghost, you are the stupidest retard to ever post on the Fire.

Remember the Kenites, Cananites, Hitler- the AshkeNAZI Jue, the Khazarian Mafia, Bolsheviks, killers of the Romanovs, Napoleon, killers of Cromwell, owners of the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve, Blackrock, Vanguard, WW1, WW2 and their hatred of the Russians....

Your heros. Their puppet in the WH. Soros. Klaus Schwab.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gael meaning

You think these guys forgot their mission when they went underground? Who pushed the Illegal Federal Reserve on us in 1913 and who pushed the illegal income tax on us?

Gayghost, Connect the Dots, dumbfughk

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
I have a symbol for "I stand for Ukrain" type, Russian types and the types that seem to think we need to be involved in their civil war:

FU
Originally Posted by Distridr
I have a symbol for "I stand for Ukrain" type, Russian types and the types that seem to think we need to be involved in their civil war:

FU

So who on here said we should send billions in aid to Russia and to arm Russia and to put sanctions on Ukraine?
These are people who are still allowing themselves to be duped by the CIA/NWO/WEF/Federal Reserve/Fake News cabal.
Originally Posted by hosfly
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

Brian Cates ⭐️⭐️⭐️

@BrianCates

·
1d
Replying to @BrianCates and @DevinNunes
Where does the heart of the Cabal currently live?

People think its Washington DC because Americans have this America-centric view of the world.

In fact, the IIC has it's world HQ in Ukraine.

This is what explains what you've been watching unfold for the past year.

For many years, Putin & Russia have been the biggest obstacle to the Cabal's plan for global domination.

Starting in 2000, the Cabal realized Putin was not on board & would need to be dealt with.

Ukraine was a handy staging area.

https://truthsocial.com/@BrianCates/posts/109926991387775779
© 24hourcampfire