Home
Attention, Rick Bin...

Replies below indicate how many of us are sick of these inane "Have you ever" threads.

Kindly take action to stop this stupid trend.

With deepest thanks of most of us.
Everyone's?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Attention, Rick Bin...

Replies below indicate how many of us are sick of these inane "Have you ever" threads.

Or maybe move to miscellaneous
Have you ever been perturbed?
Attention, Rick Bin...

This bastard shouldn’t see mine BECAUSE he supposedly has me on ignore

So now he is a liar?
Have you ever thought of what you're saying before you say it?
Maybe a HAVE YOU EVER SUB FORUM ?
Or maybe if we block someone it removes any threads they start from view as well
Easiest poll ever...don't click on "have you ever".... (for the record, I think it's nonsense too...but don't call the playground monitor)
I agree Rocky
Shame on you people

Wabigoon is lovable and harmless
Have you ever told Rick Bin to lower the post count on his website?
Beyond childish, but there are so many now that they sure clutter up the board.

It's gone a bit to far.

MM
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Attention, Rick Bin...

Or maybe move to miscellaneous

Do not ruin the Miscellaneous forum!
I generally prefer the "Do you have experience with...?" threads.
Nobody's ever forced me to click on any thread, ever!

If it don't suit ya, scroll on by.
Ever helped blow up the space shuttle?

Just askin
Kinda makes you appreciate a good Rod Stewart thread!
Ever start a censorship thread while claiming to be a freedom loving American?
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Easiest poll ever...don't click on "have you ever".... (for the record, I think it's nonsense too...but don't call the playground monitor)

All slummy had to do to avoid his issue with wabi,

But it has nothing to do with wabi.

Cheap excuse using wabi to justify one’s own personal issues.
Originally Posted by Higginez
Kinda makes you appreciate a good Rod Stewart thread!

Well...... nah.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Shame on you people

Wabigoon is lovable and harmless

55,000 members here, and they should ask you if you approve of what they post.

Start our own website if you want to act like a hall monitor.
More ‘bloon threads…..
Even more disgusting than the person that starts one of those inane and stupid threads, are the folks that could give an affirmative answer to a thread entitled "Have you ever responded to a Have you Ever thread?"
Result of the post count lowering for Bwanabees and a race to the top. Kind of a self inflicted wound if you ask me.
What would make the whole 'have you ever' thing more appealing to a wider audience...is if the Bible thumpers would quote obscure lines of scripture to accompany the 'have you evers'. Example...'have you ever taken a bath'...reply...Levitcus 14:8...action, wash yer duds, wash yerself, shave, camp outside yer tent fer 7 days.
No harm in posing a question. If it bothers you move on to another thread.
Originally Posted by Mike_S

well, I never.
Yeah, I hate to see good mind dead, sky is falling link posting shuffled down page by these "have you ever" threads. We need to focus on bitching about all that is wrong with this country.
Originally Posted by smokepole

well, I never.

lolol
And PS, fugg the constant "Launch" threads. That schitt gets old too. WGAF?!
Have you ever voted to end ‘have you ever’ threads?

I find it easier to scroll on by than to ask that we have deeper moderator involvement in the place.
These clowns are just the Campfire equivalent of the trannies. Attention starved and simple-minded and grasping at any opportunity to cry out "LOOK AT ME". The problem here is that their right to free speech prevails over good taste and adult behavior.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Yeah, I hate to see good mind dead, sky is falling link posting shuffled down page by these "have you ever" threads. We need to focus on bitching about all that is wrong with this country.

You got the jab, didn't ya?
Originally Posted by flintlocke
What would make the whole 'have you ever' thing more appealing to a wider audience...is if the Bible thumpers would quote obscure lines of scripture to accompany the 'have you evers'. Example...'have you ever taken a bath'...reply...Levitcus 14:8...action, wash yer duds, wash yerself, shave, camp outside yer tent fer 7 days.

…and then we could hear from yer others how “see that’s why God can’t be real I can’t believe in a God who would tell me to…”

What fun

Shouldn't that read, have you ever gotten the jab?
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
And PS, fugg the constant "Launch" threads. That schitt gets old too. WGAF?!
LOL

Back when they were doing the drive through shot clinics. I thought the shot went into the buttocks. You can imagine their surprise.

Back when they were doing the drive through shot clinics. I thought the shot went into the buttocks. You can imagine their surprise.

Reminds me of the time I went to see the doctor. They showed me into the exam room, and I undressed and sat on the table.

The doctor comes in, and he says "I'm a dentist, get off my desk."
I bypass most of them unless the title interests me, then I'll look and maybe reply if appropriate.

Kent
Have you ever threads = evidence of lead paint consumption?
I think the ever threads, are a call for help. One person started the game, and many play. Starting one every five minutes, it's just saying, I need attention. Giving our attention might help, the ever thread posters from hurting themselves. Example didn't start a ever thread, missed a stroke, and bloodied, their nose and blackened an eye.

Reminds me of the time I went to see the doctor. They showed me into the exam room, and I undressed and sat on the table.

The doctor comes in, and he says "I'm a dentist."

What was your response? "I know, I need you to remove my girlfriend's dentures."
Originally Posted by Heym06
I think the ever threads, are a call for help. One person started the game, and many play. Starting one every five minutes, it's just saying, I need attention. Giving our attention might help, the ever thread posters from hurting themselves. Example didn't start a ever thread, missed a stroke, and bloodied, their nose and blackened an eye.

How long do you think he'll have to go to catch up with the original?
These 'have you ever' threads don't bother Wabi, they are an affirmation to him.

Kent
Originally Posted by Heym06

How long do you think he'll have to go to catch up with the original?
Only the shadow knows. Maybe until both eye's are swelled shut, and the keyboard can't be seen!
Some folks feel the need to pop smoke on their own position. One of the games in the book, "Games People Play" is called "kick me".
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
Some folks feel the need to pop smoke on their own position. One of the games in the book, "Games People Play" is called "kick me".
Bingo. Winning post!!🤔
We've been down this rabbit hole before with the 'Cult of' and other popstart thread starters, it'll phase out.

Kent
I want my mommy!!
Originally Posted by krp
We've been down this rabbit hole before with the 'Cult of' and other popstart thread starters, it'll phase out.

Kent

I wouldn't misunderestimate Slum.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I wouldn't misunderestimate Slum.

He's underestimating Wabi.

Kent
Attention, Rick Bin...

So now he is a liar?
Hey Slum "have you ever" got under somebody's skin?
I’m professing my adoration of Wabi when I start one.
It is dumb and annoying to have at least 6 threads on the first page of these stupid inane crap. I sorta understand why it got started , but 2 wrongs do not make right. But whatever floats your boat , we are all free men , for now anyways so I will just bow out after giving my nickels worth.
Stupid threads are there just to fluff up the content. I bet they are not even made by real people. I hate that about this forum. Stupid schitt!
Have You Never Been Mellow?

Olivia Newton John

RIP
Originally Posted by krp
These 'have you ever' threads don't bother Wabi, they are an affirmation to him.

Kent

Wabi is a super troll...
In his mind he loves these threads.
And he toggles everyone of us he has on ignore.
Cause he craves the old man attention and the relevance he gets from it in his head.

That's why we mock his stoopid schit inane threads he starts.

Just that........
Yes he loves these threads and you won't shame him, you are feeding him, but whatever.

Kent
Have them all automatically dump into "The Sports Page"; it is completely unused and would give them a place to go. (The people that start them can go somewhere else.)
Ole Wabi has no problem with fuuuked up posters/ sockpuppets playing devils advocate schit.
Lotta examples of that schit that don't even need to be mentioned.
Seen by many on here and commented on by many on here.

All for relevance and attention in his old man going thru his 2nd childhood mind....

While playing all aloof about the schit....

Just that......
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Wabi is a super troll...
Cause he craves the old man attention and the relevance he gets from it in his head

Just that........

So why feed his relevance then?

Giving him what he wants is the battle plan?

Sound logic there.
Dumb as fuuck, seriously, but, it's a minor thing - in the big picture.

What's really important is to bitch about it being muddy!
I was critical of wabi over 3 years ago for this same stuff, took chit from some of the same people that are critical of him now it's popular. Anyway you won't reach him.

The worst for me were the where are you Gus threads. Gus called TLee a baby killer because of his service in Vietnam, we all saw it.

I told wabi after about the third one to please lay off the gus crap and why, he then made a thread asking where gus and TLee were... ya he's a troll and passive aggressive... and loves it.

You guys aren't going to win this.

Kent
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Wabi is a super troll...
Cause he craves the old man attention and the relevance he gets from it in his head

Just that........

So why feed his relevance then?

Giving him what he wants is the battle plan?

Sound logic there.
Cause it's fun and we make Benjamin's for Bin...

Here is a link...
Super troll wabi got pegged and it was going to the back pages like he hoped to save face....
Just one small example.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...264/happy-birthday-fubarski#Post18203264
Originally Posted by krp
I was critical of wabi over 3 years ago for this same stuff, took chit from some of the same people that are critical of him now it's popular. Anyway you won't reach him.

The worst for me were the where are you Gus threads. Gus called TLee a baby killer because of his service in Vietnam, we all saw it.

I told wabi after about the third one to please lay off the gus crap and why, he then made a thread asking where gus and TLee were... ya he's a troll and passive aggressive... and loves it.

Kent

I was on him several yrs ago also.
Then cut him some slack for a couple of yrs.
Even told slumlord and several others I can't pick on him anymore
Even sent the dipschit a pm about crappy hamster/ maseypoo
Laying schit out to him how he was being taking for a ride.

Mutha fuuuka said you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar was his basic response.

Fuuking devils advocate troll schit he plays with d bags on here for attention and relevance in his aged brain..

Fuuuuk him and the hobby horse he rode in on.......

Fuuk him joining the good Ole boy local guard unit to avoid the active duty draft also.....

Repeat that schit across the nation...

One level of "honor " above getting the local doc to DQ your azz to the local draft board bullschit.....

Fuuk wabi and others like him that did that either of that schit back in the late 50,s to mid 60,s.....

To include career politicians of both parties that are fakes...

Notice how I said career and fake....
All I know is that I have talked to others on various other forums, who used to be on here. They bailed out because of all the nonsense and "have you ever..." type of posts.
I find it funny. For the most part, this sub-forum and these types of threads are the Facebook substitute for people who don't do or claim they don't do Facebook. I just don't click on them. The title and or the OP of any thread or the combination of the two, can let me know I just need to move on.
Originally Posted by ButchA61
All I know is that I have talked to others on various other forums, who used to be on here. They bailed out because of all the nonsense and "have you ever..." type of posts.

Man, they are missed.
Thank you, Rocky.
Those posts are inane.
Funny, isn't it? The low-IQ dolts can post however much drivel they please, but I get hammered for saying I don't like it.

Look, I'm hurting today and I'm a bit pissed at everything. See you tomorrow.
This thread most def needs FOGHAT!!!!

Funny, isn't it? The low-IQ dolts can post however much drivel they please, but I get hammered for saying I don't like it.

Pard you want more threads about dudes asking for marital advice? I came home last night my wife was in the middle of a gang bang?? Uh I need advice on what I should do? I still love her even after seeing her getting 3 of her holes filled last night. Thanks heartbroken in America.

Pard
Originally Posted by MrWilson
It is dumb and annoying to have at least 6 threads on the first page of these stupid inane crap. I sorta understand why it got started , but 2 wrongs do not make right. But whatever floats your boat , we are all free men , for now anyways so I will just bow out after giving my nickels worth.

Exactly…

We need 4x Alex Murdach threads..
3x spy ballon threads…
couple threads about grocery prices…
5x train derail threads..

The doctor comes in, and he says "I'm a dentist."

What was your response? "I know, I need you to remove my girlfriend's dentures."

That reminds me of a joke my wife of 38 years told me on our first real date.

Tommy had just gotten married, and he'd led a rather sheltered life. He was a virgin in fact. He and his bride were getting settled in bed at the honeymoon suite. She went into the bathroom and came out dressed in her most provocative Victoria's Secret outfit, and got into bed next to him. He turned off the light, gave her a peck on the cheek, and said goodnight.

So she turns the light back on and says what do you mean goodnight, we're married now, we can "do it." And he says no way, my mom told me you women have teeth down there and if I put my thing anywhere near it you'll bite it off.

So she says "honey that was just something your mother told you to keep you on the straight and narrow, we don't have teeth down there." But he didn't believe her, so she slipped her panties off and said "here, take a look if you don't believe me."

So he got in there and turned his head first one way, then the other, taking it all in.

Then he jumps up and says "no wonder you got no teeth down there, look at the shape your gums are in."
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Wabi is a super troll...
Cause he craves the old man attention and the relevance he gets from it in his head.

Just that........

super troll? pot meet kettle
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Probably not, but a good gardener pulls the weeds out of his garden to improve the garden's chances of producing. Pulling some weeds here wouldn't be the worst thing to happen...
Attention, Rick Bin...

So now he is a liar?

Whether you are on ignore or not, the posts show up on the list.
I log on to the 24hr for several reasons.

If its to discuss shotguns, there is a shotgun forum.

If I have a question about deer hunting, wow there is a deer hunting forum.

If I wanna be entertained, then its the campfire.

Would much rather see "have you ever" threads than Ukraine/Biden/Vax/Is God real/Eggs are expensive/ repetitive crap
Originally Posted by JeffA
Nobody's ever forced me to click on any thread, ever!

If it don't suit ya, scroll on by.

I do scroll on by.

Things have evolved to where the majority of the first couple pages are inane HYE...?
Thanks alll
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by MrWilson

Exactly…

We need 4x Alex Murdach threads..
3x spy ballon threads…
couple threads about grocery prices…
5x train derail threads..
Don't forget the fuucking mud!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
You guys just kiss & make up

Some buddy start a Subaru thread

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
LOL

them geezers left cause Miss Lynn left
LOL

them geezers left cause Miss Lynn left

Lot of us miss em.....
👍🏻👍🏻😔🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
A terrible addiction, the uncontrollable urge to click on treads a person knows are going to be stupid. Then lash out because it was a stupid thread.

Do you use a Weber grill?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

How else are you gonna grill your mayo samwiches?
Phuqing adolescent idiots!
Add nothing interesting or intelligent, and try to pizz off those that do.
7mm

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
7mm
Does anyone have a bullshit flag I can borrow?
Originally Posted by tikkanut
You guys just kiss & make up

Some buddy start a Subaru thread

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That’s actually a photoshopped Lexus ad.

Probably talked to them over at Cokslide or Accucunt Reloading....
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
7mm
Once I know I have somebody's goat I dig like hell to keep it going.

Never let em see you sweat.

Some people use mayo instead of butter for grill cheese.

Nope.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Probably talked to them over at Cokslide or Accucunt Reloading....
Lmao
Hey, wabigoons dumbass started this crap. Direct your negative energy at him rocky lol

Nope.
Mayo is a damn good substitute on grilled cheese
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Nope.
Smeared on skillet or cheese side?

Serious question.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Nope.

Serious question.
Skillet side of sammy
Originally Posted by RUM7

Nope.

Serious question.
Skillet side of sammy
Noted

Nope.

Miracle Whip is better. Adds a tangy zip.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Cluttering up the board, hope these get moved elsewhere
One man's serious thread is another man's inane thread, shoulder shrug.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

One man's inanity is another man's humanity?

One man's dumpster fire is another man's barbecue?

One man's shìt show is another man's matinee?

#ittakesallkinds
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991
Terrible isn't it.

About like the, Is a 130 grain bullet enough for deer from a 270?

Will a 30-06 work for elk?

What's the best scope for coyote hunting?

Can a 223 kill a sub 250# deer?

Game kings suck although I recovered my deer or if I didn't recover I I know where the bullet hit and how it performed.

Political threads.

Somebody killed a dumb ass eagle.

Don't like it don't open them.
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991
Terrible isn't it.
[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

Now what kind of threads are you gonna come up with?

🤣🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Now what kind of threads are you gonna come up?

🤣🦫
Oatmeal.

Instant or Old fashined.

Steal cut or roaled otes?

Interesting line of thought.

Maybe you could start a thread about such musings and spice things up around here and spark some deep discussion. grin
Originally Posted by Salty303
Man....
I'm glad they didn't have gifs back in the late 70,s early 80,s.

Seeing that on some "trip" woulda

1. Flipped me the fuuuk out.
2. Flipped me the fuuuk out.
3. Flipped me the fuuuk out.

🥴🥴🤪🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Nope.

Miracle Whip is better. Adds a tangy zip.

Sick fuck. grin
Spin, deflect, act aloof.
Throw out more dumb schit threads for old man "control games" in your head....
It what you do......

well, I never.

Well...hardly ever...
Wish Spring would get here, the old fire sucks anymore!
Originally Posted by saddlering
Wish Spring would get here, the old fire sucks anymore!
Yet here you are.

Generally if something sucks I avoid it.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Wabi is a super troll...

Just that........

super troll? pot meet kettle
^^^^^^
Oh.... that is junior league troll schit.
🤣🤣🤣
This link from a post on this thread is super troll to the nth degree schit.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...nough-have-you-ever-threads#Post18205027

Do your full 8yr MSO as a drilling guardsmen not just 4 drilling and then 4 going into the ING where it is very remotely possible to get called up back then onto AD.
8yr MSO complete = pretty much untouchable after.

Especially during the 60,s .

Bunch of others on here chimed in on a thread on about a month ago (I super troll set up btw) saying they joined the gaurd to avoid being drafted into AD...

Premptive self preservation......
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Interesting line of thought.

Maybe you could start a thread about such musings and spice things up around here and spark some deep discussion. grin

This will help:

Originally Posted by krp
I bypass most of them unless the title interests me, then I'll look and maybe reply if appropriate.

Kent

This, obviously.
But it's a real shame what the campfire has become due to a few morons. Rick either cares or he doesn't, but most of us have gone elsewhere anymore, simply not worth the time here.
Nothing matters like the internet
I just scrolled all the way to the end of this thread to see if there was a callout for anybody to fly cross country for a round of fisticuffs. I'm disappointed...
Best thread EVER!!!! All the Karens are trying to out Karen the other Karens!! TFF!!! He said,She said,,,RICK!!!!!!! can i see the manager/mod!!! WOOOHOOO,,, You guys need to go outside or play with your johnson or somthing,, either way turn in those man cards,, plain to see sombodies gonna get hit with a purse,or clawed
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I just scrolled all the way to the end of this thread to see if there was a callout for anybody to fly cross country for a round of fisticuffs. I'm disappointed...

lololol

Nope.

Serious question.
Skillet side
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

This, obviously.
But it's a real shame what the campfire has become due to a few morons. Rick either cares or he doesn't, but most of us have gone elsewhere anymore, simply not worth the time here.

Yup. Rick could give a cshit. Another Cali piece...
Originally Posted by Salty303
Why cant i stop watching this
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

This, obviously.
So all the other forum spots on here are no good? Anyone leaving here because of a few dumb threads in the general section really are karens lol
Have you ever had enough with all the have you ever threads?
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

This, obviously.
So all the other forum spots on here are no good? Anyone leaving here because of a few dumb threads in the general section really are karens lol
Now you're figuring it out.

If somebody is leaving here to go elsewhere they are going to heavily moderated sites.

Over on Old Gobbler you can't even talk about shooting turkeys past 40 yards. Even mention patterning over 40 and a Karen will tell you the rules.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

This, obviously.
Yet here you are.

You do realize there are other sub-forums correct?
You have the option to ignore and move on. But you can't. You feel the need to impose your will on others. Who has the problem?
Me
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

This, obviously.

If somebody is leaving here to go elsewhere they are going to heavily moderated sites.

Over on Old Gobbler you can't even talk about shooting turkeys past 40 yards. Even mention patterning over 40 and a Karen will tell you the rules.
Thats one of the things that make the fire so great. Actual freedom of speech. Such an odd thing these days. Bin is a hell of a dude in my book to step back and allow free thought and discussion
I enjoy and appreciate that RR posts the rocket launch links. Not everybody's interested in those, so what.

Least the RR rocket posts are intellectually interesting. Lately these have you threads are of no interest, mostly.

+1 for RR
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

This, obviously.

Yup. Rick could give a cshit. Another Cali piece...
Aren’t you from Cali?
The place is like a brick wall with spray painted graffiti on it. Thank you, Mister Rick Bin.
The place is like a brick wall with spray painted graffiti on it. Thank you, Mister Rick Bin.

If you don’t like the atmosphere, Richard, again GFY .

Are you serious? You must be the thug with the spray paint!
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Are you serious? You must be the thug with the spray paint!
Praise Jeebus, Kirk
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I find it funny. For the most part, this sub-forum and these types of threads are the Facebook substitute for people who don't do or claim they don't do Facebook. I just don't click on them. The title and or the OP of any thread or the combination of the two, can let me know I just need to move on.

Nailed it.
There is No Love in the Octagon ..

Prepare to Defend Your Cheeto’s..

Bring Wit It ..

^^^^^
Rawdog unwrapped burger!!!!

^^^^^
Rawdog unwrapped burger!!!!

Ham sandwich...... from the outhouse?
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

This, obviously.

Thats one of the things that make the fire so great. Actual freedom of speech. Such an odd thing these days. Bin is a hell of a dude in my book to step back and allow free thought and discussion
© 24hourcampfire