Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Ole Wabi has no problem with fuuuked up posters/ sockpuppets playing devils advocate schit.
Lotta examples of that schit that don't even need to be mentioned.
Seen by many on here and commented on by many on here.

All for relevance and attention in his old man going thru his 2nd childhood mind....

While playing all aloof about the schit....

Just that......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by krp
These 'have you ever' threads don't bother Wabi, they are an affirmation to him.

Kent

Wabi is a super troll...
In his mind he loves these threads.
And he toggles everyone of us he has on ignore.
Cause he craves the old man attention and the relevance he gets from it in his head

Just that........

So why feed his relevance then?

Giving him what he wants is the battle plan?

Sound logic there.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Dumb as fuuck, seriously, but, it's a minor thing - in the big picture.

What's really important is to bitch about it being muddy!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I was critical of wabi over 3 years ago for this same stuff, took chit from some of the same people that are critical of him now it's popular. Anyway you won't reach him.

The worst for me were the where are you Gus threads. Gus called TLee a baby killer because of his service in Vietnam, we all saw it.

I told wabi after about the third one to please lay off the gus crap and why, he then made a thread asking where gus and TLee were... ya he's a troll and passive aggressive... and loves it.

You guys aren't going to win this.

Kent

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by krp
These 'have you ever' threads don't bother Wabi, they are an affirmation to him.

Kent

Wabi is a super troll...
Cause he craves the old man attention and the relevance he gets from it in his head

Just that........

So why feed his relevance then?

Giving him what he wants is the battle plan?

Sound logic there.
Cause it's fun and we make Benjamin's for Bin...

Here is a link...
Super troll wabi got pegged and it was going to the back pages like he hoped to save face....
Just one small example.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...264/happy-birthday-fubarski#Post18203264

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by krp
I was critical of wabi over 3 years ago for this same stuff, took chit from some of the same people that are critical of him now it's popular. Anyway you won't reach him.

The worst for me were the where are you Gus threads. Gus called TLee a baby killer because of his service in Vietnam, we all saw it.

I told wabi after about the third one to please lay off the gus crap and why, he then made a thread asking where gus and TLee were... ya he's a troll and passive aggressive... and loves it.

Kent

I was on him several yrs ago also.
Then cut him some slack for a couple of yrs.
Even told slumlord and several others I can't pick on him anymore
Even sent the dipschit a pm about crappy hamster/ maseypoo
Laying schit out to him how he was being taking for a ride.

Mutha fuuuka said you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar was his basic response.

Fuuking devils advocate troll schit he plays with d bags on here for attention and relevance in his aged brain..

Fuuuuk him and the hobby horse he rode in on.......

Fuuk him joining the good Ole boy local guard unit to avoid the active duty draft also.....

Repeat that schit across the nation...

One level of "honor " above getting the local doc to DQ your azz to the local draft board bullschit.....

Fuuk wabi and others like him that did that either of that schit back in the late 50,s to mid 60,s.....

To include career politicians of both parties that are fakes...

Notice how I said career and fake....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
All I know is that I have talked to others on various other forums, who used to be on here. They bailed out because of all the nonsense and "have you ever..." type of posts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I find it funny. For the most part, this sub-forum and these types of threads are the Facebook substitute for people who don't do or claim they don't do Facebook. I just don't click on them. The title and or the OP of any thread or the combination of the two, can let me know I just need to move on.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ButchA61
All I know is that I have talked to others on various other forums, who used to be on here. They bailed out because of all the nonsense and "have you ever..." type of posts.

Man, they are missed.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thank you, Rocky.
Those posts are inane.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Funny, isn't it? The low-IQ dolts can post however much drivel they please, but I get hammered for saying I don't like it.

Look, I'm hurting today and I'm a bit pissed at everything. See you tomorrow.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
This thread most def needs FOGHAT!!!!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Funny, isn't it? The low-IQ dolts can post however much drivel they please, but I get hammered for saying I don't like it.

Look, I'm hurting today and I'm a bit pissed at everything. See you tomorrow.

Pard you want more threads about dudes asking for marital advice? I came home last night my wife was in the middle of a gang bang?? Uh I need advice on what I should do? I still love her even after seeing her getting 3 of her holes filled last night. Thanks heartbroken in America.

Pard

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MrWilson
It is dumb and annoying to have at least 6 threads on the first page of these stupid inane crap. I sorta understand why it got started , but 2 wrongs do not make right. But whatever floats your boat , we are all free men , for now anyways so I will just bow out after giving my nickels worth.

Exactly…

We need 4x Alex Murdach threads..
3x spy ballon threads…
couple threads about grocery prices…
5x train derail threads..

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by smokepole
Reminds me of the time I went to see the doctor. They showed me into the exam room, and I undressed and sat on the table.

The doctor comes in, and he says "I'm a dentist."

What was your response? "I know, I need you to remove my girlfriend's dentures."

That reminds me of a joke my wife of 38 years told me on our first real date.

Tommy had just gotten married, and he'd led a rather sheltered life. He was a virgin in fact. He and his bride were getting settled in bed at the honeymoon suite. She went into the bathroom and came out dressed in her most provocative Victoria's Secret outfit, and got into bed next to him. He turned off the light, gave her a peck on the cheek, and said goodnight.

So she turns the light back on and says what do you mean goodnight, we're married now, we can "do it." And he says no way, my mom told me you women have teeth down there and if I put my thing anywhere near it you'll bite it off.

So she says "honey that was just something your mother told you to keep you on the straight and narrow, we don't have teeth down there." But he didn't believe her, so she slipped her panties off and said "here, take a look if you don't believe me."

So he got in there and turned his head first one way, then the other, taking it all in.

Then he jumps up and says "no wonder you got no teeth down there, look at the shape your gums are in."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Wabi is a super troll...
Cause he craves the old man attention and the relevance he gets from it in his head.

That's why we mock his stoopid schit inane threads he starts.

Just that........

super troll? pot meet kettle

GOA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Probably not, but a good gardener pulls the weeds out of his garden to improve the garden's chances of producing. Pulling some weeds here wouldn't be the worst thing to happen...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Attention, Rick Bin...

Replies below indicate how many of us are sick of these inane "Have you ever" threads.

Kindly take action to stop this stupid trend.

With deepest thanks of most of us.
This bastard shouldn’t see mine BECAUSE he supposedly has me on ignore

So now he is a liar?

Whether you are on ignore or not, the posts show up on the list.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I log on to the 24hr for several reasons.

If its to discuss shotguns, there is a shotgun forum.

If I have a question about deer hunting, wow there is a deer hunting forum.

If I wanna be entertained, then its the campfire.

Would much rather see "have you ever" threads than Ukraine/Biden/Vax/Is God real/Eggs are expensive/ repetitive crap

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JeffA
Nobody's ever forced me to click on any thread, ever!

If it don't suit ya, scroll on by.

I do scroll on by.

Things have evolved to where the majority of the first couple pages are inane HYE...?

Montana MOFO
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (5sdad, 10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, 15 invisible), 1,674 guests, and 1,003 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,588
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.