Home
I got sick of the cold weather and pale women in the PNW and needed to skip town. Been in Cancun for a week and it’s got to the point where I can tell an American chick from a foreign-talking chick in about 2 seconds.

If they are in shape (even with 4 kids in tow), have a nice tan, don’t have any stupid tattoos, and have a great rack they aren’t afraid to show off a little, they aren’t American. These women look amazing in a swimsuit and their toned butt cheeks look like two fighting dogs under their dress as they walk. Plus, they are friendly, playful, and can dance.

American chicks have green hair, mom jeans, stupid tattoos all over the place, and they are so pale they look like they think sunlight costs money. No azz, lumpy legs, and snotty rotten attitude.
You should load up a couple dozen to bring home. You could probably flip em a double your money.
Bring us some
Them hot, friendly local girls all run game on dumb American men and squeeze every penny they can out of them. There's a reason they make themselves so avaliable.
Originally Posted by justin10mm
Them hot, friendly local girls all run game on dumb American men and squeeze every penny they can out of them. There's a reason they make themselves so avaliable.

Unlike those pasty, out of shape, sour American girls? Lol.....

I’m not talking the local girls. I’m talking the chicks from all over the world that are at the same resort. I met some ladies from Portugal that were a great time. Same with a couple Argentinian chicks and this other group from Chile.

yup!

GWB
American woman are making themselves very undesirable.
Bible, " A good women is wort more than her weight in rubies."
Originally Posted by 12344mag

#Passport Bros.
Seems there is a consensus.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Yeah. But first you have to find that "good woman." My firsts wife failed that test. Wife number two fit the description in Proverbs 31 to a "T"/ I got lucky. Problem is she passed away and it'll be four years this coming March 12th. Can't seem to find a replacement probably number two spoiled the hell out of me. Not too many prospect for an old geezr push his way to 85 years of age.
PJ

Been that way for at least 20 years...

I beg to differ.

There's 2268 carats in a pound. A 115 pound girl weighs 260,820 carats. Good rubies go for 2,000 to 3,000 per carat, so a girls weight of rubies is 1/4 to 3/4 of a billion dollars.

For that much I'd expect more than just one good woman.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

I’m not talking the local girls. I’m talking the chicks from all over the world that are at the same resort. I met some ladies from Portugal that were a great time. Same with a couple Argentinian chicks and this other group from Chile.

I used to fly into South America a bit. The women as a rule took a lot better care of themselves than Americans, were nicer with better attitudes. However, don’t think for a second that they don’t have the same fundamental nature that’s common to all women. Some of my co-workers had horror stories, a few even married some of them and it never ended well. The Brazilian girls were particularly notorious. The notion that foreign women are somehow unsullied angels compared to Americans is a myth, women are women no matter where they come from. They get Americanized quick if you bring them here.
Originally Posted by bobinpa

Yep, maybe longer.

I worked with a guy 20 years older than I am in around 2001 and he was beating the foreign wife drum even back then.
ALL women have some kind of crazy installed at birth.

Its a matter of type and degree.

It can also change over time.

JMO and YMMV.
Yeah I know a couple of dudes who married imports, still batshit crazy even though they where mainly super hot, stacked and fit as a fiddle. They all come from the same angry rib!
Going on two years [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]I love this girl more and more everyday.
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Going on two years [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]I love this girl more and more everyday.

Ohhh so YOU took the good one.
Spoken with envy, congrats.

I’ve spent time in Central America, Costa Rica probably my favorite. I found there to be many beautiful women, much of it due to mixed race of folks in those countries including Asian persuasion.
Not sure where it’s going to go but the Asian I think are taking a bit too much in that Country.

Osky
Originally Posted by bobinpa

Longer. Not all, but too many.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

I used to fly into South America a bit. The women as a rule took a lot better care of themselves than Americans, were nicer with better attitudes. However, don’t think for a second that they don’t have the same fundamental nature that’s common to all women. Some of my co-workers had horror stories, a few even married some of them and it never ended well. The Brazilian girls were particularly notorious. The notion that foreign women are somehow unsullied angels compared to Americans is a myth, women are women no matter where they come from. They get Americanized quick if you bring them here.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I beg to differ.

There's 2268 carats in a pound. A 115 pound girl weighs 260,820 carats. Good rubies go for 2,000 to 3,000 per carat, so a girls weight of rubies is 1/4 to 3/4 of a billion dollars.

The quote said a 'good' woman, not 'good' rubies. Uncut rubies can be bought for pennies/carat. At 5 cents/carat, that 115 pound girl would be worth just a little over $13K.
Imports, you roll the dice you take your chances, it's your 401K.
Originally Posted by bartman
Imports, you roll the dice you take your chances, it's your 401K.

Truth but Concerns all of them and not just imports.
And yet - no shortage of American women in weddings.

She's cute.

Where did you find her, and how crazy is she?
Originally Posted by Teal

Especially if you measure by weight.
Originally Posted by Oldman03

I beg to differ.

The quote said a 'good' woman, not 'good' rubies. Uncut rubies can be bought for pennies/carat. At 5 cents/carat, that 115 pound girl would be worth just a little over $13K.

Hmmm, that's about the current bride price for a Hmong girl in Laos and Vietnam.
My son is an attorney. He tells me most of the Filipino brides file for divorce as soon as they achieve citizenship. Probably true for a bunch of the others also.
My wife is worth a million times that, and more.
Foreign white chicks have American white chicks beat by a mile.

They’re called bridesmaids.

Lol

2 years is just getting started.

I beg to differ.

Rubies were cheaper and women were better back then.

Was at a wedding and the bridesmaids were wearing brown dresses. My God, it looked like a line of UPS trucks!!!
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob

Was at a wedding and the bridesmaids were wearing brown dresses. My God, it looked like a line of UPS trucks!!!

What can brown do for you?
My wife is worth a million times that, and more.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Calvin

Lol

2 years is just getting started.

Hoping for many more I'm planning on asking her to marry me this summer when I go visit her in May. I met her in Panama my friend and I were heading towards a bad area of town and she came up to warn us and said she would show us around. I was skeptical at first and was cautious but we hit it off. To this day I don't know what she saw in this seven fingered gringo but I am blessed she did. It's not money or a green card because she would prefer me to move to Colombia with her and after spending some time there with her and her family I would love to. I would say if you meet the right foreign girl they have a stronger sense of family values and haven't been infected by the wokeness, and tend to me more good fearing. And a lot hotter
They are, indeed.
I got sick of the cold weather and pale women in the PNW and needed to skip town. Been in Cancun for a week and it’s got to the point where I can tell an American chick from a foreign-talking chick in about 2 seconds.

If they are in shape (even with 4 kids in tow), have a nice tan, don’t have any stupid tattoos, and have a great rack they aren’t afraid to show off a little, they aren’t American. These women look amazing in a swimsuit and their toned butt cheeks look like two fighting dogs under their dress as they walk. Plus, they are friendly, playful, and can dance.

You might check out Charlie Daniels " Falling in love for the Night" for the real skinny on Mexican wimmen.
Hoping for many more I'm planning on asking her to marry me this summer when I go visit her in May. I met her in Panama my friend and I were heading towards a bad area of town and she came up to warn us and said she would show us around. I was skeptical at first and was cautious but we hit it off. To this day I don't know what she saw in this seven fingered gringo but I am blessed she did. It's not money or a green card because she would prefer me to move to Colombia with her and after spending some time there with her and her family I would love to. I would say if you meet the right foreign girl they have a stronger sense of family values and haven't been infected by the wokeness, and tend to me more good fearing. And a lot hotter
Get back to us in about 5 years.
80% of American women today could play tackle for Green Bay!!
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't know if I can put up with these bullshit have you ever posts for 5 years, Even if things ended today I will forever have a smile on my face for the time we spent together both in and out of bed
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't know if I can put up with these bullshit have you ever posts for 5 years, Even if things ended today I will forever have a smile on my face for the time we spent together both in and out of bed
Someone has to be the skunk at the picnic
Originally Posted by geedubya

yup!

GWB

They are a Canadian band singing about the Statue of Liberty

Fuggem
Y'all living in the wrong places.

Come to a southern state.

I was in a large Midwestern city recently and couldn't believe how disgusting the women were.

There may be a few heifers around, but not like in the cold states.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

I was in a large Midwestern city recently and couldn't believe how disgusting the women were.

You are not kidding:

[Linked Image from landgeistdotcom.files.wordpress.com]

Keep in mind, although there's more overweight men in the U.S. there's more obese and morbidly obese women in the U.S. Nationally obesity rates for women are over 40%
Back around 2001, I spent a couple weeks in downtown Madrid, on USMC business. It was refreshing to see so many slim, stylish, and attractive women.

It's a shame what has happened to American culture.
For some years I lived in a number of countries in south and southeast Asia. American women were easy to spot there for several basic clues which are common knowledge other than skin color, when compared to locals. For example: wardrobe, obesity, argumentative (guys too), and seemingly careless in taking care of themselves.

I'll add smell to the discussion. which has to do with diet. Americans eat a lot of animal fat, and it causes their bodies to stink, especially in warm climates where a person sweats a lot. In Asia, I could literally go into a room (or a night club) blindfolded and be able to identify the Americans by smell.

Not that people from other parts of the world don't have their own - and different - body odors.
Thick ankles are designed to hold tonnage later.
It’s the US Passport guys. Even Canadian women are friendlies if you are single and reasonably attractive. They all want into the USA and all they need is an invite and a visa. I was in Dusseldorf, Germany at a big trade show and the cute little blond model from the Netherlands was in booth next to ours and she was in our booth talking to me as much as she was in her own booth. We had a lot of our Belgium plant service guys there that were younger and more attractive than I was. I was single at the time and that’s all that she needed to hear. Those guys wondered what was going on? It was the US Passport. We were staying way out of town and she thought it would have been better if I stayed with her in her hotel! Say what? I asked my boss, but he wanted to keep me upright and wouldn’t let me. They move fast in some places. But oh what might have been. We wrote back and forth a few times, but nothing came of it.
Originally Posted by geedubya
Seems there is a consensus.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB

Well,

which is it,

quarrelsome?

brawling?

contentious?

nagging?

Maybe just better to say "Better to live on the roof than with a woman"???

Like the overweight old fuggs of the fire in their pizz stained sweats and multiple divorces under their belts are desirable. LOL
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Like the overweight old fuggs of the fire in their pizz stained sweats and multiple divorces under their belts are desirable. LOL

Yet, here you are.....again.

BTW: do you ever run in to that guy named calnum by chance?
That was great thanks for posting
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
For some years I lived in a number of countries in south and southeast Asia. American women were easy to spot there for several basic clues which are common knowledge other than skin color, when compared to locals. For example: wardrobe, obesity, argumentative (guys too), and seemingly careless in taking care of themselves.

I'll add smell to the discussion. which has to do with diet. Americans eat a lot of animal fat, and it causes their bodies to stink, especially in warm climates where a person sweats a lot. In Asia, I could literally go into a room (or a night club) blindfolded and be able to identify the Americans by smell.

Not that people from other parts of the world don't have their own - and different - body odors.

What kind of crack are you smoking? Americans eat animals, thus they smell bad? Explain to me why perfumers use rancid animal fats like whale oil and mink musk to brew their concoctions.

Humans are naturally drawn to the scent of mates who eat meat. It means reproductive fitness.
As a whole, Canadian women take the cake for bitchiness. I have met some nice ones in the rural areas though.
Me, I’m all Asian for the duration. Got a lovely Chinese gal someone else brought here before he passed. I tell her all the time that all my wives from now on are gonna be Chinese, or maybe Korean😛
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Me, I’m all Asian for the duration. Got a lovely Chinese gal someone else brought here before he passed. I tell her all the time that all my wives frim now on are gonna be Chinese, or maybe Korean😛

Don't over look Japanese girls.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
80% of American women today could play tackle for Green Bay!!

Yeah the majority are about as shapely and attractive as a gunnysack full of bricks and wet sand. It’s unbelievable.
They say that great wealth is both a magnet and an powerful aphrodisiac for the fairer sex.
The quote said a 'good' woman, not 'good' rubies. Uncut rubies can be bought for pennies/carat. At 5 cents/carat, that 115 pound girl would be worth just a little over $13K.[/quote]
Where and what quality and size of individual rough? Even lab grown cost more than that.
Its only been my business for 30+ years
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

You are not kidding:

[Linked Image from landgeistdotcom.files.wordpress.com]

Keep in mind, although there's more overweight men in the U.S. there's more obese and morbidly obese women in the U.S. Nationally obesity rates for women are over 40%

Kinda like covid data.

Ran into a hot mid 40's lady in Omaha. Asked her if she was from Florida or Texas. Yep, orange Beach, Alabama.
I was at a soccer practice tonight.

Every lady there, everyone of them a mother, was a smoke show.

All happily married, as am I, but not an ugly one in the bunch.
© 24hourcampfire