Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
I got sick of the cold weather and pale women in the PNW and needed to skip town. Been in Cancun for a week and it’s got to the point where I can tell an American chick from a foreign-talking chick in about 2 seconds.

If they are in shape (even with 4 kids in tow), have a nice tan, don’t have any stupid tattoos, and have a great rack they aren’t afraid to show off a little, they aren’t American. These women look amazing in a swimsuit and their toned butt cheeks look like two fighting dogs under their dress as they walk. Plus, they are friendly, playful, and can dance.

You might check out Charlie Daniels " Falling in love for the Night" for the real skinny on Mexican wimmen.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Hoping for many more I'm planning on asking her to marry me this summer when I go visit her in May. I met her in Panama my friend and I were heading towards a bad area of town and she came up to warn us and said she would show us around. I was skeptical at first and was cautious but we hit it off. To this day I don't know what she saw in this seven fingered gringo but I am blessed she did. It's not money or a green card because she would prefer me to move to Colombia with her and after spending some time there with her and her family I would love to. I would say if you meet the right foreign girl they have a stronger sense of family values and haven't been infected by the wokeness, and tend to me more good fearing. And a lot hotter
Get back to us in about 5 years.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
80% of American women today could play tackle for Green Bay!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
Hoping for many more I'm planning on asking her to marry me this summer when I go visit her in May. I met her in Panama my friend and I were heading towards a bad area of town and she came up to warn us and said she would show us around. I was skeptical at first and was cautious but we hit it off. To this day I don't know what she saw in this seven fingered gringo but I am blessed she did. It's not money or a green card because she would prefer me to move to Colombia with her and after spending some time there with her and her family I would love to. I would say if you meet the right foreign girl they have a stronger sense of family values and haven't been infected by the wokeness, and tend to me more good fearing. And a lot hotter
I don't know if I can put up with these bullshit have you ever posts for 5 years, Even if things ended today I will forever have a smile on my face for the time we spent together both in and out of bed

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't know if I can put up with these bullshit have you ever posts for 5 years, Even if things ended today I will forever have a smile on my face for the time we spent together both in and out of bed
Someone has to be the skunk at the picnic

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by geedubya

yup!

GWB

They are a Canadian band singing about the Statue of Liberty

Fuggem

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Y'all living in the wrong places.

Come to a southern state.

I was in a large Midwestern city recently and couldn't believe how disgusting the women were.

There may be a few heifers around, but not like in the cold states.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Y'all living in the wrong places.

Come to a southern state.

I was in a large Midwestern city recently and couldn't believe how disgusting the women were.

There may be a few heifers around, but not like in the cold states.

You are not kidding:

[Linked Image from landgeistdotcom.files.wordpress.com]

Keep in mind, although there's more overweight men in the U.S. there's more obese and morbidly obese women in the U.S. Nationally obesity rates for women are over 40%

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Back around 2001, I spent a couple weeks in downtown Madrid, on USMC business. It was refreshing to see so many slim, stylish, and attractive women.

It's a shame what has happened to American culture.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
For some years I lived in a number of countries in south and southeast Asia. American women were easy to spot there for several basic clues which are common knowledge other than skin color, when compared to locals. For example: wardrobe, obesity, argumentative (guys too), and seemingly careless in taking care of themselves.

I'll add smell to the discussion. which has to do with diet. Americans eat a lot of animal fat, and it causes their bodies to stink, especially in warm climates where a person sweats a lot. In Asia, I could literally go into a room (or a night club) blindfolded and be able to identify the Americans by smell.

Not that people from other parts of the world don't have their own - and different - body odors.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Thick ankles are designed to hold tonnage later.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It’s the US Passport guys. Even Canadian women are friendlies if you are single and reasonably attractive. They all want into the USA and all they need is an invite and a visa. I was in Dusseldorf, Germany at a big trade show and the cute little blond model from the Netherlands was in booth next to ours and she was in our booth talking to me as much as she was in her own booth. We had a lot of our Belgium plant service guys there that were younger and more attractive than I was. I was single at the time and that’s all that she needed to hear. Those guys wondered what was going on? It was the US Passport. We were staying way out of town and she thought it would have been better if I stayed with her in her hotel! Say what? I asked my boss, but he wanted to keep me upright and wouldn’t let me. They move fast in some places. But oh what might have been. We wrote back and forth a few times, but nothing came of it.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by geedubya
Seems there is a consensus.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB

Well,

which is it,

quarrelsome?

brawling?

contentious?

nagging?

Maybe just better to say "Better to live on the roof than with a woman"???

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by 12344mag
American woman are making themselves very undesirable.

Like the overweight old fuggs of the fire in their pizz stained sweats and multiple divorces under their belts are desirable. LOL

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by 12344mag
American woman are making themselves very undesirable.

Like the overweight old fuggs of the fire in their pizz stained sweats and multiple divorces under their belts are desirable. LOL

Yet, here you are.....again.

BTW: do you ever run in to that guy named calnum by chance?

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
That was great thanks for posting

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
For some years I lived in a number of countries in south and southeast Asia. American women were easy to spot there for several basic clues which are common knowledge other than skin color, when compared to locals. For example: wardrobe, obesity, argumentative (guys too), and seemingly careless in taking care of themselves.

I'll add smell to the discussion. which has to do with diet. Americans eat a lot of animal fat, and it causes their bodies to stink, especially in warm climates where a person sweats a lot. In Asia, I could literally go into a room (or a night club) blindfolded and be able to identify the Americans by smell.

Not that people from other parts of the world don't have their own - and different - body odors.

What kind of crack are you smoking? Americans eat animals, thus they smell bad? Explain to me why perfumers use rancid animal fats like whale oil and mink musk to brew their concoctions.

Humans are naturally drawn to the scent of mates who eat meat. It means reproductive fitness.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
As a whole, Canadian women take the cake for bitchiness. I have met some nice ones in the rural areas though.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Me, I’m all Asian for the duration. Got a lovely Chinese gal someone else brought here before he passed. I tell her all the time that all my wives from now on are gonna be Chinese, or maybe Korean😛

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 257Bob, 2500HD, 22250rem, 257 roberts, 57 invisible), 3,192 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,705
Posts18,534,794
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.