Home
What it says. It would be interesting to see if there's a generational difference of opinion concerning U.S. support for Ukraine.

I'm Boomer generation and I don't want the U.S. to be involved in it.

Anybody else that wants to participate is encouraged to.
100% opposed, I was born in 1961 during the last week of Pres. Eisenhower's administration.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
That's two Boomers "against". Although, you're a late Boomer. I'm an older Boomer of the "generation Jones" variant.
Opposed. Especially direct involvement.

Don't feed the machine.

Late Boomer.
X. Strongly apposed.

It’s to bad the innocent people of the countries have to suffer, while the dems and bidets get richer.
GenX here. I think my posts speak for themselves, but I’m against it. Vehemently.
Im a later gen xer but ill still throw in my opinion. Fully opposed to any involvment in ukraine/Russia!
Late boomer.....absolutely fahqn' disgusted to be associated with them.

Totally opposed to any involvement outside of being nothing more than amused spectators.

Cheering on the anti-globalists.
Originally Posted by viking
X. Strongly apposed.

It’s to bad the innocent people of the countries have to suffer, while the dems and bidets get richer.
The thought of how many thousands of people got killed since we kept this war going makes me sick. We are run by criminals
Originally Posted by Bristoe
What it says. It would be interesting to see if there's a generational difference of opinion concerning U.S. support for Ukraine.

Boomer aposed, we have supported way to many wars
Born in '44 and consider it a money laundering operation.
Smoke em if u got em…….

There is lots to smoke…..no?
Silent generation checks in!
Late gen x. Absolutely against it.
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Smoke em if u got em…….

There is lots to smoke…..no?

Your opinion is known. Want to mention your generation?
57yo have been against from day1, we have no business in this
Originally Posted by Ringman
Born in '44 and consider it a money laundering operation.
Yes, and a Biden crime family money pot
I am a Boomer who served for 24 years and am now rated as 100% full and permanent service connected. I do not want our troops involved but I do support all of those defending their country.
I wish there was more Millennials hanging out here. I'd like to hear their opinions.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Totally opposed to any involvement outside of being nothing more than amused spectators.

Pretty much parallel thoughts here. If I was putin I wouldn't bio labs in my backyard either.
Against.
Totally against.
If for no other reason the idiot Biden has been wrong about everything his entire life.

Osky
I served when Reagan was president…….

This is a volunteer army…….

Remember George C Scott in the movie Patton?

There are soldiers………wanting nothing else…..

Turn em loose

Attached picture 55D8F450-994A-4B6E-9E76-603E598BFCE1.jpeg
Late Gen X and absolutely against it. Times change and the worlds changed. I’m old enough to remember Russia being legit bad, rooting for the USA against the commies in the Olympics, and watching the fall of the iron curtain on TV. To the extent that the US was the good guys it’s sad to say that we’re the antagonists spreading global wokeism today.

I respect Putin for being country and culture first more than I ever could Biden and his flooding our borders and destroying our culture.
Born 1958, tail end boomer, I do not support USA involvement in what USA is doing in Ukraine.
80's baby - I have as much concern for Ukrainians as I'd imagine they have for me (none). Can't even seem to fix our own fuggin' country, certainly don't need to give a dime to them or a drop of American blood.
Dead set against our involvement. This corrupt administration is going to get us all vaporized.

Boomer
I served when Reagan was president…….

This is a volunteer army…….

Remember George C Scott in the movie Patton?

There are soldiers………wanting nothing else…..

Turn em loose

GenX then?
Boomer. Ukraine is corrupt and our government is using it. It must stop. Our involvement in nation building has to stop.
Not totally conclusive. But it seems as if Boomers of conservative leanings are against all of this stuff.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Dead set against our involvement. This corrupt administration is going to get us all vaporized.

Boomer

Almost, but nope. Maybe a little violent WW3, but no Nuclear WW3.

The Scare Event will get peoples attention. Precipice Event coming.
Solid gen X and completely apposed to it. Another case of innocent people on both sides being led to the slaughter to feed the ambitions of the corrupt evil people on both sides.

Team Obama is trying to fulfill their evil ambitions they started about 10 years ago. Just look at all the mayhem and instability they created with the Arab spring, egypt, Syria, Libya etc. I'm still laughing at how quickly Egypt kicked Obama Arab brotherhood crew out.

The Biden crime family has been in bed with Ukraine for at least 10 years. I'm not a big poohtin fan but when Obama, Biden, and soros are on the other side I've got to give poohtin the benefit of the doubt. I also find ot interesting that our Marxists, Bidens and Obamas are not even trying to broker a peace deal. I also think zalinsky is at least as big of thug as poohtin.

Bb
Originally Posted by gunchamp
X. Strongly apposed.

The thought of how many thousands of people got killed since we kept this war going makes me sick. We are run by criminals

amen
Not totally conclusive. But it seems as if Boomers of conservative leanings are against all of this stuff.

Yep, while the young and dumb and full of scum want us all to fry and die.
Born in ‘65.
I said when this schit started that the biggest threat to my family and my lifestyle comes from Washington DC, not Russia.
It’s money laundering. Other than that nobody’d Give two schits for Ukraine.
7mm
You think?? We have been thru this for 70 years. We have another democratic pos that wants to screw our grandson sand his kids

I am boomer .. late '63. I'm not sure whether I'm for or against Ukraine but I grew up through the cold war. The core of the USSR was Russia. Anyone sticking it to Russia has my support. That said, if Ukraine is as corrupt as some here claim, then letting Russia and Ukraine bleed each other to death might not be a bad thing.
Originally Posted by ribka
X. Strongly apposed.

amen

As if the scum of the Fire could GAS.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]painfull poetry
X

As long as our border is ignored and some other nations is protected by our illegal fiat currency without declaring war, the Constitution has been criminally violated. Anyone cheering it on in light of those violations has their priorities backwards.
I wonder how many FBI lurkers will clutch their pearls over this thread??
I'd be against it just on the general principal of "minding my own business". But knowing that the seeds for the mess were planted by the Obama administration definitely seals the deal for me.
Honestly, I'm just the monkey in the cage watching all the other hands suck up to their handlers.

I just want out.
My dad was shot down and taken prisoner in WW2.

Then he escaped.

He was stationed in England

He had me as a son when he was 40

So I guess I am the tail end of the boomers.

I don’t profess to understand or like politics…….

But when my cattle dogs do good……a reward for them is turning em loose.

I guess I B a person that thinks soldiers have a purpose…..that’s why they volunteer?
X
Originally Posted by Scott F
I am a Boomer who served for 24 years and am now rated as 100% full and permanent service connected. I do not want our troops involved but I do support all of those defending their country.
I did 24 years between the active Army and the Army National guard. I'm not 100% disabled. I do not want our troops involved but I also support all of those who are defending their country. Now that we have supplied billions in weapons and aid all we have managed to do is kill a lot of people. Mostly the next generation of Russians and Ukrainians. If Putin would of taken over the country in a week many of those people would be alive today. Yes, living under Russian occupation but alive.

We should of stayed out. This is just another example of how stolen elections have consequences. I blame the organizers of the 2020 coup for every last death. Joe Biden is just the puppet.

kwg
My question is, why hasn't the US tried to get both sides to negotiate a peace? This is what we used to do.
Originally Posted by HawkI
X

As long as our border is ignored and some other nations is protected by our illegal fiat currency without declaring war, the Constitution has been criminally violated. Anyone cheering it on in light of those violations has their priorities backwards.
Spot on.

Then he escaped.

I guess I B a person that thinks soldiers have a purpose…..that’s why they volunteer?
Which is exactly why our Founders did not want a standing army or a strong Federal government..
Looks like China is trying to get it done 4 peace.

I don’t think democrats could even get a school ground spat resolved……

They are pathetic
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
My question is, why hasn't the US tried to get both sides to negotiate a peace? This is what we used to do.

Uh, because the Neonazis running the US want to take Russia out for not bending over and submitting to Klaus Schwabs WEF and the George Soros NAZI WORLD ORDER.

They are in a hurry because they don't have much time. They need the WEF to take over before Trump gets back in and destroys their NWO and Putin isn't just taking money and Rolling over (like Bidet).
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I wonder how many FBI lurkers will clutch their pearls over this thread??
Hope a bunch we are tired of this screw the feds
I wish there was more Millennials hanging out here. I'd like to hear their opinions.

Would you?

Hahaha!
Millennial. Against.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Then he escaped.

Which is exactly why our Founders did not want a standing army or a strong Federal government..

And why President Eisenhower warned of the Military Industrial Complex. Seems that the MIC is strong in favor of what the USA is doing in Ukraine.

But my comment is off track for the intentions of this thread.
I could definitely be wrong on the matter. But it's starting to seem to me that the west *and* Zelensky have decided that this has turned out to be a bad idea.

The latest word is, Zelensky and Xi are going to hold talks,....probably to see if a resolution can be reached.

My opinion is, Putin, the Biden people, *and* Zelensky want someone to step in to be the mediator.

The Biden people can't do it without "losing face", so they've put out feelers to Xi to see if he's open to the idea.

I'm sure it didn't take much to get Putin on board.

They are pathetic

Xi wants to move on Taiwan before their 1256 Bioweapons Labs release more pathogens on them as the DOD, Faukki and Gates did to Chyna in Wuhan. Same reason Putin moved on Ukraine. He didn't want their pathogens released in Russia and the calamity blamed on him.
Originally Posted by AKduck
Millennial. Against.

There's one.
Biden is a duck tard and should not be allowed in negotiations…….

We need to STFU………..

Or….

Get the deal maker….Donald Duck

I think China can do this……

Hell look at the Walmart shelves?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They are pathetic

Xi wants to move on Taiwan before their 1256 Bioweapons Labs release more pathogens on them as the DOD, Faukki and Gates did to Chyna in Wuhan. Same reason Putin moved on Ukraine. He didn't want their pathogens released in Russia and the calamity blamed on him.

No.

All of that "China's ready to invade Taiwan" is just more warmongering crap from the left.

As I've said before. China doesn't have to invade Taiwan. Taiwan will go home after the fall of the west,...which is moving in high gear these days.
I could definitely be wrong on the matter. But it's starting to seem to me that the west *and* Zelensky have decided that this has turned out to be a bad idea.

The latest word is, Zelensky and Xi are going to hold talks,....probably to see if a resolution can be reached.

My opinion is, Putin, the Biden people, *and* Zelensky want someone to step in to be the mediator.

The Biden people can't do it without "losing face", so they've put out feelers to Xi to see if he's open to the idea.

I don’t think Biden is involved at all. I think this is China stepping in and acting like adults while making Biden look like a bitch.
No it is what the us has ever done
Bristoe

WOW!

Agreed

Blanket…I can’t say you are in error

They are pathetic

No.

All of that "China's ready to invade Taiwan" is just more warmongering crap from the left.

As I've said before. China doesn't have to invade Taiwan. Taiwan will go home after the fall of the west,...which is moving in high gear these days.

We shall see. I hope you're right, but Trump is the one saying Chyna will move on Taiwan. I don't see him being a leftist.
Jäegermeister……….

U be an odd one….

Kinda like jimmy sawggert.

Where B that towel?

They are pathetic

No.

No I think it will be over in a blink, soon. All political
Hahaha! This is splendid.
Born 1952. Against.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I don’t think Biden is involved at all. I think this is China stepping in and acting like adults while making Biden look like a bitch.

Oh,..I think the Biden people put it all together,..probably because of pressure from Western Europe.

The leadership of Western Europe is still toeing the line. But they know that there's no support coming from the Western European people.

The "coalition of the willing" never got much past Poland and Romania,..and I'm not sure the people of those two countries are all *that* enthused about it.

They are pathetic

No.

Agreed.

Invasion would mean off of the charts destruction for both countries. China and Taiwan share the same heritage and will work things out eventually. No doubt China will hurry the process through inside subversion but they won’t wage a war.

Oh,..I think the Biden people put it all together,..probably because of pressure from Western Europe.

The leadership of Western Europe is still toeing the line. But they know that there's no support coming from the Western European people.

The "coalition of the willing" never got much past Poland and Romania,..and I'm not sure the people of those two countries are all *that* enthused about it.

I don’t think so. Nuland is running this war and she is a fanatic/
Originally Posted by blanket

They are pathetic

No.

This, when the precipice is reached and the people ask Trump to step in to save their asses, after the Scare Event.
How will he do as he says and stop it in one day? As
I said, he is the head of the BRICS.

I don’t think so. Nuland is running this war and she is a fanatic/

I've heard that too. But I've also heard that Blinken has a bad case of cold feet about it.
Millennial here.

I support all wars that Don Lemmon supports.
The move against Taiwan will be surgical against the government. Police forces in place for enforcement
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Millennial here.

I support all wars that Don Lemmon supports.

lol,..
Against...63'
She and Zero and Soros were running it. It seems Soros has disappeared and offers of seeing his demise have been rumored.

Truth is, now the Patriots are in control, and Nuland isn't sleeping well.

They are pathetic

No.

We shall see. I hope you're right, but Trump is the one saying Chyna will move on Taiwan. I don't see him being a leftist.

Trump has been wrong before. He'll be wrong again.
In regards to magnitude of wrongness.......it hasn't been bad.
The move against Taiwan will be surgical against the government. Police forces in place for enforcement

MAGA. And Gen Charles Flynn and the Pacific Army lying off their coast to help who? Taiwan or Xi? whistle
What???
X. Strongly apposed.

amen

Yup. We need to shovel the schitt out of our own backyard first.

They are pathetic

No.

This, when the precipice is reached and the people ask Trump to step in to save their asses, after the Scare Event.
How will he do as he says and stop it in one day? As
I said, he is the head of the BRICS.
They won't ask trump to step in
nope

They are pathetic

No.

Trump has been wrong before. He'll be wrong again.

No, he just made many think he was wrong. Read, the Art of War. Trump and Military Intelligence had this in the bag before he came down the escalator and announced. If they hadn't developed a plan, he wouldn't have risked his life and ran.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Born in ‘65.
I said when this schit started that the biggest threat to my family and my lifestyle comes from Washington DC, not Russia.
It’s money laundering. Other than that nobody’d Give two schits for Ukraine.
7mm

Yep. The US and it's NATO Cartel gangsters are basically running a criminal enterprise out of Ukraine. Like all criminals, they tend to do stupid, selfish schitt that compromises them and leads to their undoing. They shouldn't have antagonized Russia if they wanted to keep their pUkrainian crime scene secret.
Chinas job now
Here is a CLUE. As Q says, Trust Trump, Trust the Military, Trust the Plan.

The West will only protest, you are such children

Then he escaped.

It has to be a moral and just cause to turn soldiers loose. They have to be able to live with themselves afterwards. Why do you think so many have come back all fuct up in the head? Only three of our causes post-WW II have been just and moral. Those sociopaths that just want to fight can join up with mercs. I'm sure pUkraine nazis are still recruiting.
The West will only protest, you are such children

There was a reason Trump said after the Resident illegally took the oath of office, "America's future has never been brighter". The traitors had stepped in the Treason Trap.

Like Trump says, "We will MAGA."

Like Q says, "The Left can't win."

I am not a fan of Zelensky or Ukraine as it is currently operating, BUT I do believe in confronting evil when possible and evil bullies in particular. This puts me in an uncomfortable situation without a predictable or satisfactory resolution.

What to do? What to do? (rhetorical, I'm not requesting advice)

I trust my judgement,..and I don't believe the plan involves Biden getting elected and crashing this country.

If it does, it's a very fugged up plan.
Then lean on your own understanding.

I will go with God's Discernment of who in the know I should listen to.

whistle
Boomer, that doesn't support Ukraine, or Russia. Clean our own house!
Then lean on your own understanding.

I will go with God's Discernment.

whistle

Q isn't God. Trump isn't God. In fact, if Romans 1 is an accurate assessment of God's character concerning a culture that behaves as many in the U.S. do, then America is in trouble.

I kept a fairly open mind about Q in the very beginning. But I've concluded that Q is leftist propaganda babble designed to placate people on the right by giving them hope and keeping them from taking to the streets.

1 Corinthians 13:11 addresses things like Q.

I trust my judgement,..and I don't believe the plan involves Biden getting elected and crashing this country.

If it does, it's a very fugged up plan.

You think Trump wanted to be in office and do nothing while Putin took the Bolsheviks out, and sit on his ass while Xi took Taiwan out, and sit on his ass while the Economy crashed, and sit on his ass while Wall Street crashed, and sit on his ass while the Fiat worthless Petrodollar crashed?

I think not. Optics are better to let it happen under the DNC

Its called The Art of War.

He will be on Mount Rushmore.

Trump knows the Art of the Deal.

Death of the DNC is near. Voter ID is near. Gold/Silver standard is near.

The WEF/NWO ILLUMINATI is going down.

We will MAGA

GOD Wins..
Millennial but barely, I know Ukrainians who call themselves Russians, Russians who came here under asylum as people they weren’t who miss the KGB, it’s an odd part of the world but it needs to sort itself out. If they start mass genocide type atrocities then I’d be a different position. Have a son serving in a unique field and he’s ready to go. Surprising if you knew the kid or the role but it’s what he tells me the rare times we can talk. I’m not first hand so maybe a lot going on we don’t know but maybe only a few truly know the motivations.
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 Been on here awhile but this guy’s getting a little nuts lately. Jag, you seem to genuinely care but think you need to maybe turn off the monitor and breath for a few days.
Boomer,1961, and I dgaf about anywhere but right here. We got enough sh_t to worry about here. If even a portion of the money laundering and bio lab crap is true, I hope Russia clears the table.
GOD said, don't even trust yourself. Thus, don't lean on your own understanding.

This looks good to me, because Trump is working to save the world.

[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg
X

Strongly oppose
Good. What's one more bug on the windshield.
1965 - Would certainly prefer if the Ukrainian war had never started & that goes back to 2014. I would like to see this conflict resolved very soon in a peaceful fashion that satisfies our heavenly god. Id really like to See Ukraine Kick Russia out of their Country border.

Really wish we could honestly say the west did nothing to instigate this waste that is effecting so very many.

War is ugly & I do not like it to be sure. Still I feel Russia has no business Bullying there way around the way they are.

We can bet that those paying the most had little or more likely nothing to do with instigating this war. Likely true of any war.
Born in 56, was just out of Army basic training when Saigon fell. I've been apposed to most of our military actions. I don't believe that it is or was in our national interest to commit troops to a place that wasn't a direct threat to us. How many of the wars we have fought have done anything but cause misery and destruction for the people of whatever country our leaders have decided they didn't like. I worked in Russia for 5 years and met a lot of good people there, the common folks just want to e left alone to live their lives.
A war is like any fight. Don't do it if you don't have to.If you gotta do it...do what ever you have to do to win.
So, your heavenly god agrees with Biden and the MSM and wants the Nazi World Order to kill the christian Putin so the WEF and Illuminati and Klaus Schwab gets their way and institutes their Agenda 2030 and takes our possessions and feeds us bugs and forces jabs and starvation to work the world's population down to about 500 million. Kool, Hunterapp.
Yeah....I dont see where reducing the world's population is a thing......anywhere.
So, your heavenly god agrees with Biden and the MSM and wants the Nazi World Order to kill the christian Putin so the WEF and Illuminati and Klaus Schwab gets their way and institutes their Agenda 2030 and takes our possessions and feeds us bugs and forces jabs and starvation to work the world's population down to about 500 million. Kool, Hunterapp.

Well, I believe that when a people turn away from God he gives them over to a reprobate mind.

Lots of people in the U.S.A. have turned away from God, and collectively, a large number of people in America demonstrate having a reprobate mind.

KJV Romans 1

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
I don’t know how to answer a direct question.

But here it is Z

Some of U.S. joined up to get the brass ring…..

Some gets it some don’t…….

PTSD u bet……

But the ring……

Most of us here hunt…..no?

Soilders hunt….that I can gaurentee
Over four hours and 6 pages, and not a one of the warmongers from the other Russia/Ukraine threads have typed a word here. That speaks volumes as to who the FBI TROLLS are on this Forum.

I am against any involvement in this dust up. As I have said here months ago, Europe's problem.

We have bailed the Europe out before and look where it has gotten us.

Born 1955

US Army 72-76

Before anyone questions the math, I joined at 17.

I was a very troubled youth, the Army fixed that.
Thanks 4 your service.

John
I am opposed to war in general, however we signed on for this in 1994.

There ya have it..... Boom, sha sha Boom
Late Boomer, completely against it.
Boomer here, ADAMANTLY opposed. However I am also opposed to the "Empire of Lies" that instigated this war.

Think about it. Over100K dead already because negotiating an end was resisted by the West. Did the globalist Mafia go out of it's way to put an end to this conflict peacefully? No, what's a couple of hundred thousand dead when it's not your sons, fathers, brothers, sisters, mothers....WOW!, we have a chance to destroy Russia in a PROXY WAR (Russia was in no way an enemy) without shedding one drop of blood ourselves.

The goal of the West's puppet masters is global hegemony, atheist world dictatorship and social degeneracy, one world no borders, and you will like it because your elections are fixed and there's nothing you can do about it.

At least Russia is fighting against this criminal encroachment.
I'm early GenX and opposed to foreign entanglements.

I can sympathize with the people of Ukraine because I see them as pawn in a game run by and for the politicians, just like we are, but we need to take care of business at home and stop poking our nose into international affairs that don't directly threaten us.
Just follow the money…
Against sending our Men, money and weapons over there.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Boomer here, ADAMANTLY opposed. However I am also opposed to the "Empire of Lies" that instigated this war.

Think about it. Over100K dead already because negotiating an end was resisted by the West. Did the globalist Mafia go out of it's way to put an end to this conflict peacefully? No, what's a couple of hundred thousand dead when it's not your sons, fathers, brothers, sisters, mothers....WOW!, we have a chance to destroy Russia in a PROXY WAR (Russia was in no way an enemy) without shedding one drop of blood ourselves.

The goal of the West's puppet masters is global hegemony, atheist world dictatorship and social degeneracy, one world no borders, and you will like it because your elections are fixed and there's nothing you can do about it.

At least Russia is fighting against this criminal encroachment.
You are so right
Originally Posted by CBB
Against sending our Men, money and weapons over there.

+1. But not pro-Russia either.
I believe this war is the worst thing we’ve ever done as country. Even if you don’t want to believe we spent the last decade fomenting it, we could have stopped it before it happened. After it began, we could have stopped it in days. A real president would have called for an immediate ceasefire and a peace summit. Instead we do nothing except ratchet up the rhetoric, sell arms, and torpedo peace plans they had already agreed to.

And it has been completely cynical. There is no argument that we are doing this for the good of anyone. There aren’t any great ideological issues at play. Russia isn’t communist. Ukraine isn’t good. We’re simply doing it because we have dorks moving countries like chess pieces and trying to get revenge for something the Tsar did to their great grandparent 130 years ago or more.
+2, 1943.
I believe this war is the worst thing we’ve ever done as country. Even if you don’t want to believe we spent the last decade fomenting it, we could have stopped it before it happened. After it began, we could have stopped it in days. A real president would have called for an immediate ceasefire and a peace summit. Instead we do nothing except ratchet up the rhetoric, sell arms, and torpedo peace plans they had already agreed to.

And it has been completely cynical. There is no argument that we are doing this for the good of anyone. There aren’t any great ideological issues at play. Russia isn’t communist. Ukraine isn’t good. We’re simply doing it because we have dorks moving countries like chess pieces and trying to get revenge for something the Tsar did to their great grandparent 130 years ago or more.
This

Middle of the millennial generation here. But to be honest, I had to look it up, I sure don't fit the stereotypical millennial, which is portrayed here. I see this conflict as a money laundering operation. I will not forgive those who support it, if my brothers or I get sent over there to die, so our politicians can be rich and powerful. Nor if they get this escalated to attacks here at home.
Originally Posted by 270jrk

Middle of the millennial generation here. But to be honest, I had to look it up, I sure don't fit the stereotypical millennial, which is portrayed here. I see this conflict as a money laundering operation. I will not forgive those who support it, if my brothers or I get sent over there to die, so our politicians can be rich and powerful. Nor if they get this escalated to attacks here at home.

Thanks. being cynical is good especially after a 20 year war in Afghanistan which we spent trillions on for nothing. Then fled after losing leaving billions in our advanced weapons behind to be used against so we can start another invasion of a sovereign country

Many of the neocon patriots on here want to send your generation over to fight another useless war again for nothing.
Originally Posted by johnn

Can you produce the documents our congress signed approving this war?
Can a soldier hunt very well missing arms and legs or eyes?

I don’t know how to answer a direct question.

But here it is Z

Some of U.S. joined up to get the brass ring…..

Some gets it some don’t…….

PTSD u bet……

But the ring……

Most of us here hunt…..no?

Soilders hunt….that I can gaurentee
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Same ^^..
It’s a bleak picture over there.

https://kyivindependent.com/nationa...rs-worry-russians-begin-to-taste-victory

Just days before heading back to fight in the Battle of Bakhmut, a Ukrainian soldier Volodymyr, 54, said he felt ill-prepared.
"When they drive us to Bakhmut, I already know I'm being sent to death," Volodymyr told the Kyiv Independent during his brief stay in Kramatorsk, a city in Donetsk Oblast some 25 kilometers west of the front line.
"(The Russians) keep firing at us, but we don't have artillery – so we have nothing to attack them back with," Volodymyr said. "I don't know if I will return or not. We are just getting killed."

Ukrainian infantrymen interviewed by the Kyiv Independent described the fighting in Bakhmut as a desperate survival challenge against Russia's "infinite" stocks of artillery munitions and manpower. With just their machine guns and rifles, they say they braced relentless Russian mortar and artillery attacks until their hideout was eventually destroyed.
Valeriy, a Ukrainian infantryman, says that most of his fallen comrades were fatally wounded by projectile fragments.

"It's a pity that probably 90% of our losses are from artillery – or tanks and aviation," Valeriy told the Kyiv Independent a few hours after leaving the Bakhmut front. "And much less (casualties) from shooting battles."

Valeriy counted that "only a few" of the original 27 members of his platoon got out of the Bakhmut front with him, though he explained that most of them were wounded, not killed.

"The Russians have so many weapons, and there are so many of them," Valeriy said. "They are firing at us all the time. Sometimes, you hear an incoming every second."
NATO "estimates" Russian losses. It's hard to know who is losing what but I do know this didn't have to be. All those buildings destroyed did not have to be. This entire thing is insanity. They were urged to talk with Putin very early. All he wanted is for Ukraine to be neutral and leave its Russian speaking citizens unharmed but that was apparently a bridge too far for the fearless Zelenskyy. isn't it a pretty site. We have our fearless leaders in Washington to blame for it all too since they financed it.

1994 Trilateral Statement

At the time of Ukraine’s independence from the Soviet Union in 1991, Ukraine held the third largest nuclear arsenal in the world, including an estimated 1,900 strategic warheads, 176 intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs), and 44 strategic bombers. By 1996, Ukraine had returned all of its nuclear warheads to Russia in exchange for economic aid and security assurances, and in December 1994, Ukraine became a non-nuclear weapon state-party to the 1968 nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT). The last strategic nuclear delivery vehicle in Ukraine was eliminated in 2001 under the 1991 Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START). It took years of political maneuvering and diplomatic work, starting with the Lisbon Protocol in 1992, to remove the weapons and nuclear infrastructure from Ukraine

The Massandra Accords set the stage for the ultimately successful trilateral talks. As the United States mediated between Russia and Ukraine, the three countries signed the Trilateral Statement on January 14, 1994. Ukraine committed to full disarmament, including strategic weapons, in exchange for economic support and security assurances from the United States and Russia. Ukraine agreed to transfer its nuclear warheads to Russia and accepted U.S. assistance in dismantling missiles, bombers, and nuclear infrastructure. Ukraine’s warheads would be dismantled in Russia, and Ukraine would receive compensation for the commercial value of the highly enriched uranium. Ukraine ratified START on February 3, 1994, repealing its earlier preconditions, but it would not accede to the NPT without further security assurances.

Budapest Memorandum

The United States of America, the Russian Federation, and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland,

Welcoming the accession of Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons as non-nuclear-weapon State,

Taking into account the commitment of Ukraine to eliminate all nuclear weapons from its territory within a specified period of time,

Noting the changes in the world-wide security situation, including the end of the Cold War, which have brought about conditions for deep reductions in nuclear forces.

1. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.

2. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations.

3. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by Ukraine of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind.

4. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to seek immediate United Nations Security Council action to provide assistance to Ukraine, as a non-nuclear-weapon State party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, if Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used.

5. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm, in the case of Ukraine, their commitment not to use nuclear weapons against any non-nuclear-weapon State party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, except in the case of an attack on themselves, their territories or dependent territories, their armed forces, or their allies, by such a State in association or alliance with a nuclear-weapon State.

6. Ukraine, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America will consult in the event a situation arises that raises a question concerning these commitments.

Slick Willy was the pres at the time and perhaps he could have negotiated a different deal, and perhaps if Trump has remained pres he could have negotiated to prevent the current situation.

We will never know.

I dont support this "conflict" and dont take it as such, its just the facts that lead up to this, Biden's connection with Ukraine is certainly in question as well.

Keep in mind those nukes were ALL aimed at the US at that time.
Ukraine would be doing fine if we hadn’t engineered coup and then encouraged them to shell ethnic Russians for the last ten years.

Phuque them all. I do not care.
Both Russia and China took advantage of our being tied down with a 20 year war, and unwilling to stand-up when it counts. We missed the opportunity back in 2014. But it doesn't change the fact that we don't roll over now. Russia is the aggressor, not Ukraine...

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Both Russia and China took advantage of our being tied down with a 20 year war, and unwilling to stand-up when it counts. We missed the opportunity back in 2014. But it doesn't change the fact that we don't roll over now. Russia is the aggressor, not Ukraine...

Phil

And Philly bats 1000 in wrong.

Phil

Phuque you. You’re too big a loser to even reproduce. You don’t get a say in what happens to others people’s kids.

Phil

Those are the facts as I see them as well.
Little Cowboy and his Plywood Pony is quick to step-up...

Phil

Phil

You a Boomer, GenX, or Millennial?
Little Cowboy and his Plywood horse is quick to step-up...

Phil

You haven't got anything right yet Philly.

Good of you not to start now.

If Joe Biden pulled his dick out of your ass today and told the truth about Ukraine....you would change your tune.

Because you are spineless.
against.

Phil

Boomer
Little Cowboy and his Plywood horse is quick to step-up...

Phil

You haven't got anything right yet Philly.

Good of you not to start now.

If Joe Biden pulled his dick out of your ass today and told the truth about Ukraine....you would change your tune.

Because you are spineless.

The TRUTH may be coming out for some sunshine now.
We'll see just who has something hide RE: Ukraine
Name calling sure is useful, just look at the facts
Originally Posted by rainshot
NATO "estimates" Russian losses. It's hard to know who is losing what but I do know this didn't have to be. All those buildings destroyed did not have to be. This entire thing is insanity. They were urged to talk with Putin very early. All he wanted is for Ukraine to be neutral and leave its Russian speaking citizens unharmed but that was apparently a bridge too far for the fearless Zelenskyy. isn't it a pretty site. We have our fearless leaders in Washington to blame for it all too since they financed it.
Yep, and let’s not forget who it was that put Zelensky in power to serve as a puppet.

Which facts are you looking at?

Facts like how the US leader in CLNG stock price doubles and triples when ever our State dept meddles in Ukraine?

Those ones?
Originally Posted by rainshot
Yep, and let’s not forget who it was that put Zelensky in power to serve as a puppet.

Victoria Nuland?
Or other facts like how Liz Cheney took testimony in 2018 from LNG analysts stating that it would be bad for business if Russia was allowed to keep selling gas to willing buyers in Europe?

Or that her lawyer husband is deeply connected to Chenier Energy?

Or maybe how Biden said he would blow up the pipeline?

Facts like that?

Facts like how the US leader in CLNG stock price doubles and triples when ever our State dept meddles in Ukraine?

Those ones?

Like it or not the US committed to this in 1994 and as Greyghost said, Russia is the aggressor, those are the facts. Not to say there isn't a lot of other meddling that took place.
Facts like how Biden said an Invasion of Ukraine would be reason enough to destroy a pipeline and nullify natural gas contracts?

Funny how a Pro NATO leader got somehow put in power in Ukraine....

Phil

Boomer

another boomer with dementia war monger. Not surprised. Old neocon and neolib men love to send young American men to die in wars for nothing

At the time of Ukraine’s independence from the Soviet Union in 1991, Ukraine held the third largest nuclear arsenal in the world, including an estimated 1,900 strategic warheads, 176 intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs), and 44 strategic bombers. By 1996, Ukraine had returned all of its nuclear warheads to Russia in exchange for economic aid and security assurances, and in December 1994, Ukraine became a non-nuclear weapon state-party to the 1968 nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT). The last strategic nuclear delivery vehicle in Ukraine was eliminated in 2001 under the 1991 Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START). It took years of political maneuvering and diplomatic work, starting with the Lisbon Protocol in 1992, to remove the weapons and nuclear infrastructure from Ukraine

The Massandra Accords set the stage for the ultimately successful trilateral talks. As the United States mediated between Russia and Ukraine, the three countries signed the Trilateral Statement on January 14, 1994. Ukraine committed to full disarmament, including strategic weapons, in exchange for economic support and security assurances from the United States and Russia. Ukraine agreed to transfer its nuclear warheads to Russia and accepted U.S. assistance in dismantling missiles, bombers, and nuclear infrastructure. Ukraine’s warheads would be dismantled in Russia, and Ukraine would receive compensation for the commercial value of the highly enriched uranium. Ukraine ratified START on February 3, 1994, repealing its earlier preconditions, but it would not accede to the NPT without further security assurances.

Budapest Memorandum

The United States of America, the Russian Federation, and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland,

Welcoming the accession of Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons as non-nuclear-weapon State,

Taking into account the commitment of Ukraine to eliminate all nuclear weapons from its territory within a specified period of time,

Noting the changes in the world-wide security situation, including the end of the Cold War, which have brought about conditions for deep reductions in nuclear forces.

1. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.

2. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations.

3. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by Ukraine of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind.

4. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to seek immediate United Nations Security Council action to provide assistance to Ukraine, as a non-nuclear-weapon State party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, if Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear weapons are used.

5. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm, in the case of Ukraine, their commitment not to use nuclear weapons against any non-nuclear-weapon State party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, except in the case of an attack on themselves, their territories or dependent territories, their armed forces, or their allies, by such a State in association or alliance with a nuclear-weapon State.

6. Ukraine, the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America will consult in the event a situation arises that raises a question concerning these commitments.

Slick Willy was the pres at the time and perhaps he could have negotiated a different deal, and perhaps if Trump has remained pres he could have negotiated to prevent the current situation.

We will never know.

I dont support this "conflict" and dont take it as such, its just the facts that lead up to this, Biden's connection with Ukraine is certainly in question as well.

Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution supersedes everything you just posted.

Those ones?

Like it or not the US committed to this in 1994 and as Greyghost said, Russia is the aggressor, those are the facts. Not to say there isn't a lot of other meddling that took place.

A lot of other meddling.....

Just coincidence I guess then.

Phil

Boomer

another boomer war monger. Not surprised. Old neocon and neolib men love to send young American men to die in wars for nothing

You love to make stuff up and just generally stir the pot, that is your MO, how can I be a war monger if I said I was opposed to war....?
You just stated boomer that we are obligated to go to fight Russia. Why would I be nice to some demented old fool who wants a nuclear war with Russia which would obviously destroy our country?

Did our congress approve this war?

Why did we invade Syria a sovereign country without congressional approval?

Phil

Boomer

another boomer war monger. Not surprised. Old neocon and neolib men love to send young American men to die in wars for nothing

You love to make stuff up and just generally stir the pot, that is your MO, how can I be a war monger if I said I was opposed to war....?
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Budapest Memorandum

We will never know.

Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution supersedes everything you just posted.

Laughing............ you think this is the first time for that.........?
If you think that Russia invaded for the reasons given by our govt and news media....then you are not opposed to war.
I just stated the facts, get over your self

You just stated boomer that we are obligated to go to fight Russia. Why would I be nice to some demented old fool who wants a nuclear war with Russia which would obviously destroy our country?

Phil

Boomer

your facts? You just stated we need to go defend Ukraine and fight Russia but you're not for war.

logical facts in your old confused mind?

lol.

Why did the US invade Syria in 2014 and why have we declared a war there?

I just stated the facts, get over your self

Phil

Boomer

This one is firmly against all US involvement. No financial, no material, no sanctions, no meddling, etc etc.
Late Boomer, here. 100% against any sort of involvement (other than as a peace broker, perhaps, but I wouldn't trust this bunch in office for that), as I've been saying from day one.
PS The reason so many Boomers here are against it is that we are old and wise enough to have realized some time ago that war is always a racket. It's never about what those in power say it's about. It's always actually about a boondoggle scheme by the unscrupulous in power behind the scenes to achieve something they know the vast majority would be dead against if they only knew.
Discussing things with you reminds me of the pig wrestling story, good luck, have fun and GFY.....

[quote=ribka]your facts? You just stated we need to go defend Ukraine and fight Russia but you're not for war.

lol.

Gen Z (97). Strongly opposed to propping up a puppet government/money laundering scheme. Fuçk Ukraine, fuçk Russia. This isn't our fight, stop using my tax dollars as fodder for a war we have nothing to do with.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
PS The reason so many Boomers here are against it is that we are old and wise enough to have realized some time ago that war is always a racket. It's never about what those in power say it's about. It's always actually about a boondoggle scheme by the unscrupulous in power behind the scenes to achieve something they know the vast majority would be dead against if they only knew.
Yeah.....that's not the case.
Gen Z!

Interesting to hear from you.
Gen x and totally against it.
Throwing hundreds of billions of dollars and equipment at possibly the most corrupt country in the world with no accountability..... What could possibly go wrong? (1950 model)
Boomer, born 56 and against it.
With Hunter Biden involvement and 10% for the Big Guy who would support it?? If it walks like a duck and acts like a duck, well, it is a crooked country in alignment with our crooked politicians now in office.
[Linked Image]
Discussing things with you reminds me of the pig wrestling story, good luck, have fun and GFY.....

[quote=ribka]your facts? You just stated we need to go defend Ukraine and fight Russia but you're not for war.

lol.

With age comes wisdom, just not in yours or Phil's case

I see the US sanctions against Russia has really helped our economy, stooped sky rocketing inflation and our esg based banking system which is collapsing as we speak. Just old confused men destroying everything with their silly illogical emotion based failed belief systems combined with the brain virus woke generations

Saliva Ukraine!!!
Last of the Boomers, and completely against funding this war.

Furthermore, I do believe it is Europe's Problem, why should we fund it, when it's in their backyard? Germany, France, Poland, Britain, and others should all be funding it and giving them whatever they can.

Not a North American problem, not yet anyway. We have to stop policing the world.

KB
Boomer and no way want to support Biden and UN against Russia !
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Last of the Boomers, and completely against funding this war.

Furthermore, I do believe it is Europe's Problem, why should we fund it, when it's in their backyard? Germany, France, Poland, Britain, and others should all be funding it and giving them whatever they can.

Not a North American problem, not yet anyway. We have to stop policing the world.

KB

double amen. Giving hundreds of billions to a corrupt dangerous poorly governed clown world country with actual NAZIs in their military.

no bueno
[Linked Image]

Have the war pig boomers checked their 401 k's recently? lol.

Those ones?

So we send our CIA/Special Forces over to Russia’s doorstep. The equivalent of Russia training radical anti US forces in Canada. We use our covert ops to overthrow a democratically elected government that is friendly towards Russia so that we can put a puppet regime in place that reneges on Russias pipeline deal supplying Europe with energy and Russia is the aggressor?
Boomer opposed.
I'm a boomer who still remembers the mess we got into in Viet Nam. Russia is wrong to invade Ukraine but it shouldn't be up to the USA to be the primary military and financial aid vehicle for the Ukraine government. The United Nations and NATO should be controlling any aid and all member nations should be putting in equal shares of the aid package. I am not in favor of giving them our advanced technology such as missiles, planes and tanks. One small slip up on the battle field will suck us into a head to head conflict with Russia and China will certainly jump on the bandwagon.
The US has employed that method many times in the world. Funny how it always led to chaos, civil wars and starvation of the populace

Those ones?

So we send our CIA/Special Forces over to Russia’s doorstep. The equivalent of Russia training radical anti US forces in Canada. We use our covert ops to overthrow a democratically elected government that is friendly towards Russia so that we can put a puppet regime in place that reneges on Russias pipeline deal supplying Europe with energy and Russia is the aggressor?
Have the war pig boomers

Doesn't seem to be much support for U.S. involvement from the Boomers on here. About the only support I see is coming from GenX,...and not many of them.
Have the war pig boomers

Doesn't seem to be much support for U.S. involvement from the Boomers on here. About the only support I see is coming from GenX,...and not many of them.
I would think that a very large portion of our country is against getting involved. We have so many problems here on our soil that we have to solve or its game over
Millennial checking in here.

I don't support the CIA/NWO/WEF/Federal Reserve/Soros/Zelensky cabal.

CIA/Victoria Nuland/Soros/Kolomoisky/Zelensky/federal-reserve=Jew Cabal funded and perpetrated two Coups to install their Zelensky Puppet.

Theses scumbags and their puppets have been murdering ethnic Russians in the Donbas region since 2014.

They've been stealing US taxpayers money to fund their wars to kill Russians and sacrifice Ukrainian citizens for their Satanic NWO masters.

lol.

I see the US sanctions against Russia has really helped our economy, stooped sky rocketing inflation and our esg based banking system which is collapsing as we speak. Just old confused men destroying everything with their silly illogical emotion based failed belief systems combined with the brain virus woke generations

Saliva Ukraine!!!

Yawn....GFY
Originally Posted by rte

CIA/Victoria Nuland/Soros/Kolomoisky/Zelensky/federal-reserve=Jew Cabal funded and perpetrated two Coups to install their Zelensky Puppet.

Theses scumbags and their puppets have been murdering ethnic Russians in the Donbas region since 2014.

They've been stealing US taxpayers money to fund their wars to kill Russians and sacrifice Ukrainian citizens for their Satanic NWO masters.
Like.
General Milley was just on TV saying that the U.S.A.s involvement in Ukraine had wide support.

He must not be a member here.
bring back any memories? This is the area of your expertise

i

lol.

Saliva Ukraine!!!

Yawn....GFY
Gen X against it.
Are you stocking up? Laughing

I never said I supported this conflict.
Just stating facts.

You, on the other hand are just a sad greasy pig that wants to play in the mud.

GFY...... again

i

lol.

Saliva Ukraine!!!

Yawn....GFY

i

lol.

Saliva Ukraine!!!

Yawn....GFY
General Milley was just on TV saying that the U.S.A.s involvement in Ukraine had wide support.

The cabal in control put on a massive effort to create the impression of widespread support by massively suppressing voices of opposition and massively amplifying voices of approval.
Boomer/1953

Anti Ukraine

Anti Russia

Anti any damn meddling outside our borders. At least until they get our schit fixed.
Boomer '46 vintage...vehemently opposed.
One thing I notice...in civics class as kids we were told the Dept of State were diplomats...negotiating all over the world to make/keep peace.
But it is pretty clear, every single shooting incident/war we have been in since Korea, it's the US State Dept banging the war drums...and never so loudly as this Ukrainian tarbaby. Look at their history...Vietnam, Iraq , Communist China good...Taiwan bad...Saddam very bad man, Iran...Shah bad, crazy clerics good, Central America, everybody bad except United Fruit Corp, Africa...white man bad...black man brilliant leader, Libya, Qadaffi bad, Muzzy crazies good. Syria all bad, Shell Oil good. Egypt...Mubarak bad, crazies good. On and on. Name one, 1 just 1 US success at nation building or "protecting democracy".
One word... Vindman.
This guy looks like a Millennial or maybe even a Z. I would have to say he is in the “against” column.

Originally Posted by rte

Great to see the younger generation is understanding how our government grift, fraud and deception is working and understands how it destroys our country and any hope for younger generations. Your generation standard of living has fallen so much while the government transfers your wealth to the super rich via QE, fake pandemics, endless unjustified wars and invasions of third world countries that pose no threat to us other than having their own oil and resources.

. You can blame the old neoconned boomers for this
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Boomer '46 vintage...vehemently opposed.
One thing I notice...in civics class as kids we were told the Dept of State were diplomats...negotiating all over the world to make/keep peace.
But it is pretty clear, every single shooting incident/war we have been in since Korea, it's the US State Dept banging the war drums...and never so loudly as this Ukrainian tarbaby. Look at their history...Vietnam, Iraq , Communist China good...Taiwan bad...Saddam very bad man, Iran...Shah bad, crazy clerics good, Central America, everybody bad except United Fruit Corp, Africa...white man bad...black man brilliant leader, Libya, Qadaffi bad, Muzzy crazies good. Syria all bad, Shell Oil good. Egypt...Mubarak bad, crazies good. On and on. Name one, 1 just 1 US success at nation building or "protecting democracy".
It's about creating one boondoggle after the other for the purpose of transferring wealth and power from the middle class to the super wealthy.

They don’t have to try very hard.
This guy looks like a Millennial or maybe even a Z. I would have to say he is in the “against” column.

That guy did a great job.
1981, opposed.
Gen X & staunchly opposed
Late boomer and I don't want America involved in any more proxy wars. No more slopping the hogs at the military industrial complex, because that is the only people that benefit.
Boomer.

All the money pouring into Ukraine, I cannot agree with but that old man standing at the podium is doing what he’s told to say.

The War Machine is in control, no government has control.

I also have no issue seeing dead Russians. Never have, never will.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
Boomer.

All the money pouring into Ukraine, I cannot agree with but that old man standing at the podium is doing what he’s told to say.

Proof that indoctrination works. Most of you will never be capable of getting fully past that mentality no matter how many years go by. On some lever you’re programmed for Russia bad. USA good.
Boomer.

Proof that indoctrination works. Most of you will never be capable of getting fully past that mentality no matter how many years go by. On some lever you’re programmed for Russia bad. USA good.
Some of us have reason, some of you never learn.
Boomer.

I’ll go to my grave carrying way more animosity toward the bureaucrats of DC than Russians.

Anyone who believes otherwise has been consuming far too much state propaganda.
Originally Posted by efw
Boomer.

I’ll go to my grave carrying way more animosity toward the bureaucrats of DC than Russians.

I agree, anyone of you who believe the Russian military is on your side is full of Scchhittt.
Bolsheviks put Russia in the condition it's in and Bolsheviks are working to keep it there.

The only difference is, the Bolsheviks operate out of the U.S.A. today,...and they'll put the U.S.A. in the same condition that Russia has been for the past century as soon as they're done with the U.S.A.

Germany too, for that matter. In fact, they've already hit Germany pretty bad.

Once the light comes on all of this stuff becomes very clear and predictable.

Unfortunately, the light never comes on for many Americans. They'll always believe that Russia is their enemy.
It's encouraging that many young people have seen the light. But I don't know if they have enough time left to do anything about it.

America is crashing rapidly. A big chunk of it has already crashed.
Gen X, opposed
Originally Posted by efw
Boomer.

I agree, anyone of you who believe the Russian military is on your side is full of Scchhittt.

WTH are you talking about?
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw
Boomer.

WTH are you talking about?
I’m just agreeing with you about propaganda and you going to the grave…..were all headed there.
Need to kick both their ass and start putting this country first again, no doubt.
China, N Korea, and Iran too. Growing tired of their monkey shines.
As soon as they think they have a chance to take us down they will try. Biden and his idiots don't have a clue but they are being measured.
Born in December of 1960. Very much against our involvement in that war. Don't want to give them our money, our arms or our kid's lives.

If we want to get involved in a war, I suggest our southern border. I'd support putting our military there with simple rules of engagement-- if someone is trying to cross the border, other than through an official border crossing, shoot them.
My parents are boomers, don't know what that makes my generation (whatever it is, I can guarantee I don't fit in with it). Obviously I'm opposed to us Government involvement in Ukraine... including the the takeover of their government by the Completely Illegal Agency years ago.

Of course, I've always been opposed to US involvement in just about everything, going back long before I was born...
Boomer.

Yep. Sad but true. Some people cannot get past the Cold War anti-Russian propaganda. Our enemy during that period was Soviet Communism, not the Russian people. The Russian people were the victims of Soviet Communism (like we're the victims of its close cousin today in the US and the West in general), and finally threw it off their backs.

Bingo!
Originally Posted by acy
Born in December of 1960. Very much against our involvement in that war. Don't want to give them our money, our arms or our kid's lives.

If we want to get involved in a war, I suggest our southern border. I'd support putting our military there with simple rules of engagement-- if someone is trying to cross the border, other than through an official border crossing, shoot them.
Like.
lol

#18058356 01/25/23
johnn
Campfire Regular

Garden Island
Originally Posted by Teal
Truth is The West i
s a
t war with Russia and will support Ukraine with whatever it takes, like it or not.

Russia needs to win to survive, if they win then there is whole bunch of countries that could be next, likely Belarus as they are not part of NATO.

Putin will not stop there.

The Ukes have organized and trained and have a chance.
Winter and this spring will tell the tale, what will Putin do if he doesn't get his way?
Perhaps dealing with the knowledge of his mortality looming..
It will be interesting
Where you did learn about russia not stopping, cnn? More war machine lies
Use your brain, do you really think Putin will stop at Ukraine....?

Do you think he has the capability to do more than what he has already? I mean we're a year into this 3 day excursion to get 27 bio-weapon labs...
+

I dont have any clear answers, really it could go either way, Russians historically fight ground wars and throw young untrained men at it. Which I believe is what they will do. Winter wars in that part of the world are solely dependent on weather, which runs into spring and mud, depending on the winter.
if the war slows down the Ukes will have more time to train and repair weapons they have received and or commandeered.
They have shown amazing resilience and the ability to adapt against the bear. And "The West" has and continues to support them, which is no doubt really pissing off Putin, likley unstable LOL.

Hard to predict what will happen, I have gone back and forth on supporting Ukraine, initially yes, than it was no we dont need to be involved... currently on the fence. Not that what I think will affect the outcome. I dont support Communism and would like to see Ukraine become independent or stay independent. I think the world is better place with less communism.

Hard to say what Putin has or is willing to use, if he cant win a ground war, he could pull out the big guns and fire all of them at once.....! Does that mean The West should let him have Ukraine..?
This was correct and relevant in the 1980s. You seem to have no idea what is actually happening

you poor dumb chunt... LOL
Boomer.

Yep. Sad but true. Some people cannot get past the Cold War anti-Russian propaganda. Our enemy during that period was Soviet Communism, not the Russian people. The Russian people were the victims of Soviet Communism (like we're the victims of its close cousin today in the US and the West in general), and finally threw it off their backs.

These old demented neoconned boomers are sure trying to destroy the world before they die with their outdated ignorant belief systems
Originally Posted by GeoW
Need to kick both their ass and start putting this country first again, no doubt.
As soon as they think they have a chance to take us down they will try. Biden and his idiots don't have a clue but they are being measured.

We will see you at the USMC recruiting station tomorrow tough guy. Take pics of you swearing in

How many pull-ups can you do and what's you time running three miles in boots? You're just as crazy and delusional as Burns who never touched a weapon his entire tour with the AF

Not for me

What has Ukraine to for America

Suck the tax payers dry......You & me

What has brandon done for America in 2+ years

Bingo!
Sorry, you’ll never see me downing the USA like you clowns. Never. You guys can move on to the Russia you love, go on, get on that plane, go and defend that motherland. Isn’t that what you guys told people who lived in California, Oregon or any other Blue state…they needed to move?
You are one bored troll, but your mother sure liked boomer cock......

So much for trying to be decent........

lol

#18058356 01/25/23
johnn
Campfire Regular

Garden Island
Originally Posted by Teal
Truth is The West i
s a
t war with Russia and will support Ukraine with whatever it takes, like it or not.

Russia needs to win to survive, if they win then there is whole bunch of countries that could be next, likely Belarus as they are not part of NATO.

Putin will not stop there.

The Ukes have organized and trained and have a chance.
Winter and this spring will tell the tale, what will Putin do if he doesn't get his way?
Perhaps dealing with the knowledge of his mortality looming..
It will be interesting
Where you did learn about russia not stopping, cnn? More war machine lies
Use your brain, do you really think Putin will stop at Ukraine....?

Do you think he has the capability to do more than what he has already? I mean we're a year into this 3 day excursion to get 27 bio-weapon labs...
+

I dont have any clear answers, really it could go either way, Russians historically fight ground wars and throw young untrained men at it. Which I believe is what they will do. Winter wars in that part of the world are solely dependent on weather, which runs into spring and mud, depending on the winter.
if the war slows down the Ukes will have more time to train and repair weapons they have received and or commandeered.
They have shown amazing resilience and the ability to adapt against the bear. And "The West" has and continues to support them, which is no doubt really pissing off Putin, likley unstable LOL.

Hard to predict what will happen, I have gone back and forth on supporting Ukraine, initially yes, than it was no we dont need to be involved... currently on the fence. Not that what I think will affect the outcome. I dont support Communism and would like to see Ukraine become independent or stay independent. I think the world is better place with less communism.

Hard to say what Putin has or is willing to use, if he cant win a ground war, he could pull out the big guns and fire all of them at once.....! Does that mean The West should let him have Ukraine..?
This was correct and relevant in the 1980s. You seem to have no idea what is actually happening

you poor dumb chunt... LOL

Bingo!
Sorry, you’ll never see me downing the USA like you clowns. Never. You guys can move on to the Russia you love, go on, get on that plane, go and defend that motherland. Isn’t that what you guys told people who lived in California, Oregon or any other Blue state…they needed to move?

Why do you conflate being opposed to us spending money we don’t have on Ukraine with loyalty to Russia?

Are you obtuse or just stupid?

They don't hate the USA and they don't love Russia...they are sick of the USA being whored out for the benefit of a select group.
From what I can gather off of all the posts I have read over the last year about Ukraine, there are a handful of members that hate Russians and want them all to die. My observation is that Ukraine will take all the volunteers they can get. There is ample opportunity to go join/fight/die killing Russians. When/if the United States does become officially involved these same people do the same thing they are doing now, talking. You have as much intent on fighting then as you do now, not at all. While it makes for good trolling or whatever, I just have to say put up or shut up. Ukrainians and Russians were the same thing when I was growing up, Russians or Soviets. If they kill each other to the last man, it is what it is. I have enough problems in my county, not to mention my country to spend enough money to fix half my state to a group of people who are gonna like us til the free money shuts off. Ymmv, wtfe.
...Some people cannot get past the Cold War anti-Russian propaganda. Our enemy during that period was Soviet Communism..

Don't forget, only a few years earlier, Soviet Communism was our great ally!
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
From what I can gather off of all the posts I have read over the last year about Ukraine, there are a handful of members that hate Russians and want them all to die. My observation is that Ukraine will take all the volunteers they can get. There is ample opportunity to go join/fight/die killing Russians. When/if the United States does become officially involved these same people do the same thing they are doing now, talking. You have as much intent on fighting then as you do now, not at all. While it makes for good trolling or whatever, I just have to say put up or shut up. Ukrainians and Russians were the same thing when I was growing up, Russians or Soviets. If they kill each other to the last man, it is what it is. I have enough problems in my county, not to mention my country to spend enough money to fix half my state to a group of people who are gonna like us til the free money shuts off. Ymmv, wtfe.
You're ignoring the role of the US in creating the hostility that's going on over there right now. Were it not for nefarious objectives on the part of the cabal that controls the US, there would be peace over there today.
Russians and Russian sympathizers, behold The Hand of God

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Originally Posted by Stophel
...Some people cannot get past the Cold War anti-Russian propaganda. Our enemy during that period was Soviet Communism..

Due to who was (and is) exerting control over our national government.

Communist Russia was our friend, and anti-communist Russia is our enemy. Something a little screwy about that, no?
We... as Americans, & in general don't have a clue what goes on in, or between other countries. So how could the masses be for or against a country that most couldn't even find on the map.

A friend recently told me that there would no longer be Stoli vodka in her house. Having seen it there for a decade or more I was baffled at first. Then it hit me & I ask, The Russia Uke thing? Yes she said.

I nearly bit my tongue in two, not to start something. Knowing her, she didn't have a clue of the situation & like so many, just following a fad or trend.
Boomer.

Well stated.

It’s bizarre and I still can’t fully wrap my mind around how things in our own lifetimes have turned largely upside down.
Bolsheviks put Russia in the condition it's in and Bolsheviks are working to keep it there.

The only difference is, the Bolsheviks operate out of the U.S.A. today,...and they'll put the U.S.A. in the same condition that Russia has been for the past century as soon as they're done with the U.S.A.

Germany too, for that matter. In fact, they've already hit Germany pretty bad.

Once the light comes on all of this stuff becomes very clear and predictable.

Unfortunately, the light never comes on for many Americans. They'll always believe that Russia is their enemy.
X2

And Communist China throughout their one child per family/forced abortions, through Covid as a bio weapon and bent on doing everything that they can to destroy the US by all means possible is still our number one trading partner.
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

Exactly, because Russia’s multiple genders, government push for trans and Russian military paid for sex changes is evil… Oh wait never mind…

#USA good

#Russia bad
Originally Posted by GeoW

We will see you at the USMC recruiting station tomorrow tough guy. Take pics of you swearing in

How many pull-ups can you do and what's you time running three miles in boots? You're just as crazy and delusional as Burns who never touched a weapon his entire tour with the AF

Enlisted in 1970, discharged medically 100% disabled, service connected, in 1997. Think I've earned the right to express my opinion, what you think?

Bingo!
Its a duty as an american to call out what this chit show of a country has become. You sir are apart of the problem
Originally Posted by JSTUART

They don't hate the USA and they don't love Russia...they are sick of the USA being whored out for the benefit of a select group.
This. Ive said it numerous times but these dumbasses cant seem to comprehend it J
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
They cant do that because they are a bunch of fat old men. They would much rather see our children die for an evil, illegal gov
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

Exactly, because Russia’s multiple genders, government push for trans and Russian military paid for sex changes is evil… Oh wait never mind…

#USA good

#Russia bad
Spot on!

Bingo!
Its a duty as an american to call out what this chit show of a country has become. You sir are apart of the problem

This. The US Neonazi govt is who has been downing the USA.

Who is destroying the US with open borders, fentanyl trafficking, child trafficking, inflation, destruction of the banks, destruction of the US dollar, poisoning of the people with unconstitutional jabs and lockdowns, drag Queen's in schools, child sex changes ......

Do something then, stop sitting on your ass
Do something, stop sitting on your ass.

Bingo!

This. The US Neonazi govt is who has been downing the USA.

Who is destroying the US with open borders, fentanyl trafficking, child trafficking, inflation, destruction of the banks, destruction of the US dollar, poisoning of the people with unconstitutional jabs and lockdowns, drag Queen's in sch9ols, child sex changes ......

You won’t do scchhiitgt. Go home.

This. Ive said it numerous times but these dumbasses cant seem to comprehend it J
Then do something, stop talking about it on a forum!!!!!

I am, dumbfughk. I'm helping spread the truth and leading those less stupid than you to the light.

Some of you are too stupid to be led. You're too stupid to connect the dots.

Not my fault.

"God gave them a spirit of stupor,
Eyes to see not and ears to hear not,
Down to this very day.”

grin

I am, dumbfughk. I'm helping spread the truth and leading those less stupid than you to the light.

Some of you are too stupid to be held. You're too stupid to connect the dots.

Not my fault.

God gave them a spirit of stupor,
Down to this very day.”

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God-Blinding

grin
You are not doing nothing. Rumors and conspiracy. Take Q and go home!

Not my fault.

Down to this very day.”

grin

When do you think Milley will be charged, Mark?

Not my fault.

Down to this very day.”

grin

When do you think Milley will be charged, Mark?

What do you think about 22 trillion in gold?

Care to answer?
What is going to happen is that we will stay at home all smug in our homes and collect our work or SS checks. Scchhiitt won’t change. It’s all our fault. Every generation. Who cares what you believe!!!!!!
Don’t care about russia or ukraine. F both of them!
Pearls of wisdom from a true cynic.
Imagine white Europe humans agree to treaties…..

Then re nig…….

Never seen that one said Red Cloud
Originally Posted by rte

The clear, plain, simple truth.

Originally Posted by WTM45
One word... Vindman.

Yup.

I wouldn't follow that sumbich through a McD's drive-thru let a alone a real battlefield.
Proof that indoctrination works. Most of you will never be capable of getting fully past that mentality no matter how many years go by. On some lever you’re programmed for Russia bad. USA good.[/quote]
Yep. Sad but true. Some people cannot get past the Cold War anti-Russian propaganda. Our enemy during that period was Soviet Communism, not the Russian people. The Russian people were the victims of Soviet Communism (like we're the victims of its close cousin today in the US and the West in general), and finally threw it off their backs.[/quote]

These old demented neoconned boomers are sure trying to destroy the world before they die with their outdated ignorant belief systems[/quote]

Yup. Enemies in our backyard.

These old demented neoconned boomers are sure trying to destroy the world before they die with their outdated ignorant belief systems

Yup. Enemies in our backyard.
When I was growing up, I was always amazed at how so many otherwise intelligent people would believe absolutely ANYTHING that they were told by "authority figures"... ANYTHING (government, "news" media, doctors, etc). And that without question! Why, they wouldn't lie to us! If the newsreels told them that so-and-so was their enemy, by golly, they ought to go to war!

This ridiculous brainwashed attitude is not so purely generational as one might think (well, it is kinda generational....), but it still exists and spans all age ranges. It's pretty sad and frustrating, though I am pretty much at the point of just saying FU, all you brain-dead morons...
When I was growing up, I was always amazed at how so many otherwise intelligent people would believe absolutely ANYTHING that they were told by "authority figures"... ANYTHING (government, "news" media, doctors, etc). And that without question! Why, they wouldn't lie to us! If the newsreels told them that so-and-so was their enemy, by golly, they ought to go to war!

This ridiculous brainwashed attitude is not so purely generational as one might think (well, it is kinda generational....), but it still exists and spans all age ranges. It's pretty sad and frustrating, though I am pretty much at the point of just saying FU, all you brain-dead morons...
My grandpa to a T, he went to his grave 10 years ago believing he "KNEW" what was going on because he watched "The World News". Hard-headed as they come, thought all democrats were good.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I am not a fan of Zelensky or Ukraine as it is currently operating, BUT I do believe in confronting evil when possible and evil bullies in particular. This puts me in an uncomfortable situation without a predictable or satisfactory resolution.

What to do? What to do? (rhetorical, I'm not requesting advice)

Perhaps if you knew the lead up shenanigans that the US pulled with Victoria Nuland, Neocons, and CIA, you might have a better grasp of the "evil bullies" who precipitated this war. It has been raging for some time. Putin had no choice and will prevail, is in the right and has the might.

As a boomer I opposed every war since Vietnam. After learning more true history, I oppose all of them this country has ever been involved in. The Revolution and the South's resistance, the two exceptions. Friends my age are pro Zelensky and hate Putin, love Fauci. My kids avoid thinking.

So often times it isn't about what it's about. This may be the orchestrated end of American hegemony whose worthless dollar can no longer project power abroad. Our heritage is anathema to totalitarian zealots. We have served our purpose. WWII was fought to establish Communism worldwide and destroy strong nationalist states. Now we evolve. Things begin to make sense.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
WWII was fought to establish Communism worldwide and destroy strong nationalist states.

Absolutely correct! But.. be prepared for the onslaught of hate directed at you for daring to utter this very unpopular truth.

Just because all you do is come here and talk doesn’t mean that’s the case with others.

Stop projecting.
WWII was fought to establish Communism worldwide and destroy strong nationalist states.

Absolutely correct! But.. be prepared for the onslaught of hate directed at you for daring to utter this very unpopular truth.

RR Reno’s book Return of the Strong gods points out that the post war consensus of our elites strongly supports CP’s assertion.

Whether the US knew it or not we were at best useful idiots. What we did afterward solidified what we started in WWII.
Against it from Day 1.

I have studied politics and military campaigns my whole life.

There is little upside to this for us to be involved. ESPECIALLY if Russia and China grow closer solely due to our actions. Ignoring this is a massive mistake.

Plus, Putin is Christian, not woke, and doesn’t subscribe to many Western globalist cabals. That shouldn’t mean we should try to kill as many of his soldiers as possible. Ukraine isn’t NATO. Again, not worth it.
Perhaps if you knew the lead up shenanigans that the US pulled with Victoria Nuland, Neocons, and CIA, you might have a better grasp of the "evil bullies" who precipitated this war. It has been raging for some time. Putin had no choice and will prevail, is in the right and has the might.

As a boomer I opposed every war since Vietnam. After learning more true history, I oppose all of them this country has ever been involved in. The Revolution and the South's resistance, the two exceptions. Friends my age are pro Zelensky and hate Putin, love Fauci. My kids avoid thinking.

So often times it isn't about what it's about. This may be the orchestrated end of American hegemony whose worthless dollar can no longer project power abroad. Our heritage is anathema to totalitarian zealots. We have served our purpose. WWII was fought to establish Communism worldwide and destroy strong nationalist states. Now we evolve. Things begin to make sense.
Spot on.

It's really that simple.

I read a compilation of comments 20+ years ago - what some world leaders/industrialist/heavy hitters said on this topic. Wish I could remember the name of the book, I'd love to re-read it.
You're right, it's a VERY unpopular thing to say today.
© 24hourcampfire