Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
PS The reason so many Boomers here are against it is that we are old and wise enough to have realized some time ago that war is always a racket. It's never about what those in power say it's about. It's always actually about a boondoggle scheme by the unscrupulous in power behind the scenes to achieve something they know the vast majority would be dead against if they only knew.

GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Discussing things with you reminds me of the pig wrestling story, good luck, have fun and GFY.....

[quote=ribka]your facts? You just stated we need to go defend Ukraine and fight Russia but you're not for war.

logical facts in your old confused mind?

lol.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Bristoe
What it says. It would be interesting to see if there's a generational difference of opinion concerning U.S. support for Ukraine.

I'm Boomer generation and I don't want the U.S. to be involved in it.

Anybody else that wants to participate is encouraged to.

Gen Z (97). Strongly opposed to propping up a puppet government/money laundering scheme. Fuçk Ukraine, fuçk Russia. This isn't our fight, stop using my tax dollars as fodder for a war we have nothing to do with.

Last edited by Verylargeboots; 03/15/23.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
PS The reason so many Boomers here are against it is that we are old and wise enough to have realized some time ago that war is always a racket. It's never about what those in power say it's about. It's always actually about a boondoggle scheme by the unscrupulous in power behind the scenes to achieve something they know the vast majority would be dead against if they only knew.
Yeah.....that's not the case.

I am MAGA.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Gen Z!

Interesting to hear from you.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gen x and totally against it.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Throwing hundreds of billions of dollars and equipment at possibly the most corrupt country in the world with no accountability..... What could possibly go wrong? (1950 model)

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Boomer, born 56 and against it.
With Hunter Biden involvement and 10% for the Big Guy who would support it?? If it walks like a duck and acts like a duck, well, it is a crooked country in alignment with our crooked politicians now in office.

Last edited by Marley7x57; 03/15/23.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by johnn
Discussing things with you reminds me of the pig wrestling story, good luck, have fun and GFY.....

[quote=ribka]your facts? You just stated we need to go defend Ukraine and fight Russia but you're not for war.

logical facts in your old confused mind?

lol.

With age comes wisdom, just not in yours or Phil's case

I see the US sanctions against Russia has really helped our economy, stooped sky rocketing inflation and our esg based banking system which is collapsing as we speak. Just old confused men destroying everything with their silly illogical emotion based failed belief systems combined with the brain virus woke generations

Saliva Ukraine!!!

Last edited by ribka; 03/15/23.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Last of the Boomers, and completely against funding this war.

Furthermore, I do believe it is Europe's Problem, why should we fund it, when it's in their backyard? Germany, France, Poland, Britain, and others should all be funding it and giving them whatever they can.

Not a North American problem, not yet anyway. We have to stop policing the world.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/15/23.

KB

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Boomer and no way want to support Biden and UN against Russia !

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Last of the Boomers, and completely against funding this war.

Furthermore, I do believe it is Europe's Problem, why should we fund it, when it's in their backyard? Germany, France, Poland, Britain, and others should all be funding it and giving them whatever they can.

Not a North American problem, not yet anyway. We have to stop policing the world.

KB

double amen. Giving hundreds of billions to a corrupt dangerous poorly governed clown world country with actual NAZIs in their military.

no bueno

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[Linked Image]

Have the war pig boomers checked their 401 k's recently? lol.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Name calling sure is useful, just look at the facts

Which facts are you looking at?

Facts like how the US leader in CLNG stock price doubles and triples when ever our State dept meddles in Ukraine?

Those ones?

Like it or not the US committed to this in 1994 and as Greyghost said, Russia is the aggressor, those are the facts. Not to say there isn't a lot of other meddling that took place.
So we send our CIA/Special Forces over to Russia’s doorstep. The equivalent of Russia training radical anti US forces in Canada. We use our covert ops to overthrow a democratically elected government that is friendly towards Russia so that we can put a puppet regime in place that reneges on Russias pipeline deal supplying Europe with energy and Russia is the aggressor?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Boomer opposed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm a boomer who still remembers the mess we got into in Viet Nam. Russia is wrong to invade Ukraine but it shouldn't be up to the USA to be the primary military and financial aid vehicle for the Ukraine government. The United Nations and NATO should be controlling any aid and all member nations should be putting in equal shares of the aid package. I am not in favor of giving them our advanced technology such as missiles, planes and tanks. One small slip up on the battle field will suck us into a head to head conflict with Russia and China will certainly jump on the bandwagon.

living the good life every day
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
The US has employed that method many times in the world. Funny how it always led to chaos, civil wars and starvation of the populace

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Name calling sure is useful, just look at the facts

Which facts are you looking at?

Facts like how the US leader in CLNG stock price doubles and triples when ever our State dept meddles in Ukraine?

Those ones?

Like it or not the US committed to this in 1994 and as Greyghost said, Russia is the aggressor, those are the facts. Not to say there isn't a lot of other meddling that took place.
So we send our CIA/Special Forces over to Russia’s doorstep. The equivalent of Russia training radical anti US forces in Canada. We use our covert ops to overthrow a democratically elected government that is friendly towards Russia so that we can put a puppet regime in place that reneges on Russias pipeline deal supplying Europe with energy and Russia is the aggressor?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Have the war pig boomers

Doesn't seem to be much support for U.S. involvement from the Boomers on here. About the only support I see is coming from GenX,...and not many of them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by ribka
Have the war pig boomers

Doesn't seem to be much support for U.S. involvement from the Boomers on here. About the only support I see is coming from GenX,...and not many of them.
I would think that a very large portion of our country is against getting involved. We have so many problems here on our soil that we have to solve or its game over

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

308 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 37 invisible), 2,278 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,860
Posts18,478,581
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.