Home
That's what's being reported.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1636850938836303872
“We got him this time” in 3,2,1......
Told you so (Yesterday morning)

Originally Posted by SupFoo
Let's unpack this one........

If this is a bad law, why hasn't DeSantis had his guys write the repeal and he signed it already? His guys run the legislature, how hard could it be? He's had over four years to do it. Timing is everything. DeSantis would have exposed himself as being in on the coup.

DeSantis needs a "crisis" as an excuse to repeal what is not a bad law, as it will look like the self-promoting act it will be. And that "crisis" is Trump being arrested.

Then DeSantis can then present himself as the "savior" to the party. "Ah shucks, didn't want to do this, but seems my good friend Trump as outa the game. Shame isn't it."

Fact is DeSantis is working hand in glove with THE SWAMP to finish the coup.

DeSantis has lined-up BIG money in PACS. Traveled the country, held multi-day events and gatherings, cementing his campaign effort with SWAMP creatures. Short of a declaration and filing, he's in.

And that phony Tucker Carlson is all in on the plan. He's had DeSantis on multiple times and his latest trick was the fake candidate questionnaire on Ukraine. Now Tucker can't stop blathering what a tough guy and SWAMP fighter DeSantis is for opposing the funding of Ukraine. DeSantis J$izz is literally dripping from his lips. I got $20 that says Karl Rove wrote that f$ucking thing. Gibbs rule Rule #36: "If you feel like you're being played, you probably are."

As for those claiming "Trumps is nit-picking", bullchit. It's the law, DeSantis is ignoring it so as not to expose himself prior to Trump's arrest, now Trump is forcing his hand. Good call on Team Trump's part.

Tump said DeSantis was making a big mistake. He wasn't joking. Fight's on. Trump is taking down THE SWAMP - all of it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/18247319/3
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Not if the democrats have a functioning brain cell.

So yeah, maybe.

Only if we've gone full banana republic.
"Well,if he does it's his fault, because he's still in charge."

-Jag, probably
Oh yes and probably thrown in jail as a flight risk.

Some are predicting, and praying he will be Epsteined.

I figure 50- 50 chance on that news coming out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Told You So #2 (Yesterday Evening)

Two years later…

Biden’s Justice Department recently told a federal court to expect more than 1,000 more prosecutions related to January 6.

The DOJ has already charged nearly 1,000 people with ‘crimes’ related to January 6.

Most J6 defendants committed no violence and were charged with the crime of ‘parading’ on restricted grounds.

The US Attorney in DC sent a letter to Chief Judge Beryl Howell, an Obama appointee, letting her know more J6 prosecutions were to be expected.

Bloomberg reported:

More than 1,000 additional people could still face charges in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the US Capitol, according to a letter to the DC federal court from the US attorney in Washington.

The one-page letter, which was reviewed by Bloomberg News, was sent late last year to the chief judge and hasn’t been previously reported. It offers details on what Attorney General Merrick Garland has called “one of the largest, most complex, and most resource-intensive investigations in our history.”

The Oct. 28 letter from US Attorney Matthew Graves to Chief Judge Beryl Howell, which came as the department neared its 900th arrest, estimated an additional 700 to 1,200 defendants. That could roughly double the number of cases filed so far – with this month marking the 1,000th arrest, according to statistics from the US attorney’s office.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ce-charges-in-connection-with-january-6/

OK, think about this folks.

Who leaked the letter?

This letter was leaked to Bloomberg by either the DOJ or the Court. Naturally Bloomberg does not disclose how they got the letter.

And why now?

My guess, the DOJ leaked it because they are inching closer to arresting Trump and this is a warning shot over our heads to stay home.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ther-people-to-be-arrested-#Post18251021
Nope
The forecast is Stormy.

[Linked Image from a57.foxnews.com]

Google news today trump arrested and all I get is MSNBC re hashing old news as if it were new news about stormy daniels payment accounted for on the books... misdemeanor.
Originally Posted by Squidge
The forecast is Stormy.

Heh!
They are grasping at straws. Why? They need some kind of guilty verdict to keep him out of the White House legally.

They see tbe Trump train coming at them. There really is

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Only if we've gone full banana republic.

Sure is beginning to look like it.
Manhattan DA's office 'asked for a meeting' with law enforcement ahead of possible Trump indictment

The court source said that 'they are anticipating an indictment next week'

The meeting is to "discuss logistics for some time next week, which would mean that they are anticipating an indictment next week," the source familiar with the planning said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...aw-enforcement-possible-trump-indictment
SupFoo, I hate to say it, but the USA is going downing down the tubes.

Watching it play out, is so very sad.

KB
The Right is only going to take so much,,, LAF.

They could torture him and his family daily and nobody would get off their ass.
We Are Now Officially a Banana Republic

Trump is now Jair Bolsonaro v2.0

That will teach any prospective future billionaire populists from running for president in the US.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The Right is only going to take so much,,, LAF.

Friday Night news leak. Hoping the crowd calms down over the week-end
Lets see what Tucker has to say tonight.
Get your popcorn ready. Enjoy the show.
Well, if voting matters any more, DeSantis just lost at least 50 million potential votes.

Fug em.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The forecast is Stormy.

Heh!

Click on the picture.
Tucker is dodging a bullet. For tonight.
Biden swiped documents... delay story until after the 2020 election, but fake raid Trump for docs before the 2020 election.

Biden bribes probed by conservative house.... recycle Stormy Daniels story.
The first Arrest will Shock the World.

Well
Will this be the Shock

If President Trump is Arrested he can laugh all the way to Court.
He will crucify them.
All of them.
What's Q say?
Just Got This Message from Trump

How long until the internet starts having "glitches"?

Included this Pic
We are dealing with Bolsheviks, folks.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The forecast is Stormy.

Heh!

Click on the picture.

I did.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I keep hearing it's the clintons & obama,, laugh

I keep hearing it's the clintons & obama,, laugh
Mostly retired middle management, at best.
The forecast is Stormy.

certainly better than pedophilia and constantly molesting children. But that's the norm you and Houston support now

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Fox News reporting President Trump to be arrested next week and he is expected to be "fingerprinted and processed like every other defendant."

Fingerprinted ?!?!?!?! Oh no !! ............JFC.
Where’s the time lapse video of 4 years of “they got him now..”

Edit…

6 years they been gunning…
They’re looking for a photo op to plaster all over the MSM. I believe the Feds dropped this case once they realized nothing was there. This NY DA changed it from a misdemeanor to a felony strictly for political reasons.

I think the Deep State “leaked” this story to read the tea leaves over the weekend and the blowback will surprise them. Next week they’ll deny it.
Originally Posted by JeffP

suck start a shotgun you commie fk tard
Originally Posted by Shag

You’re a fûck’n idiot that can’t read sign, even if the elk was sitting on your face.

What says you about your boyfriend Judman who said “Trump is a lying, tax evading piece of shît”.

🦫
You identify as a woman. A jealous hypocrite. If I was wrong so be it. The chunts here on fire these days? Identify as a Beaver some day I hope to meet you. You stalking me now? Your focus on nothing but cock. Haha two cocks one beaver. Gobble Gobble biatch.
You identify as a woman. A jealous hypocrite. If I was wrong so be it. The chunts here on fire these days? Identify as a Beaver some day I hope to meet you. You stalking me now? Your focus on nothing but cock. Haha two cocks one beaver. Gobble Gobble biatch.

I only focus on dumb-fûcks and Liberals.

You meet the first qualification and your boyfriend meets the second.

Aren’t you a hypocrite, loving on a dude who is a registered democrat, thinks AR’s shouldn’t be legal, and hates Trump?

Explain yourself, dumbfûck.

🦫
Good god. You’re a jealous hypocrite that can’t afford a vacation or a fishing trip on a vacation. You identify as a beaver(bitch) p and enjoy looking at campfire members cocks. Carry on and please, please only try to suck one Dick at a time. It will be difficult for you.

my apologies to jeff p if it was sarcasm. My bad. Campfire so full of woke bleeding chunts these days I prolly jumped the gun.
FJB.
Good god. You’re a jealous hypocrite that can’t afford a vacation or a fishing trip on a vacation. You identify as a beaver(bitch) p and enjoy looking at campfire members cocks. Carry on and please, please only try to suck one Dick at a time. It will be difficult for you.

You’re just another lying liberal trying to hide out in the open like Judman.

And deflecting from answering my question twice now, is what we call reading ‘sign’.

🦫
They are sure working on anything to keep Trump from taking his rightful place, and throw smoke to cover for Ukraine, Taiwan, Covid, the out of control banking system.
Trump says he will be arrested on Tuesday.

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110044039949982181
Originally Posted by 673
They are sure working on anything to keep Trump from taking his rightful place, and throw smoke to cover for Ukraine, Taiwan, Covid, the out of control banking system.

Just had a nice thought - Where all Canadians and Americans, who hate our woke, liberal, anti gun, anti hunting politicians. Both coming together at the same time and taking our countries back.

China would shît!

🦫
Originally Posted by steve4102

Tucker will probably have DeSantis on for a promo Tuesday night.

Never let a crisis go to waste, eh?

Elon's thoughts on the matter...

If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1637051525670264834?s=19
Well, if voting matters any more, DeSantis just lost at least 50 million potential votes.

Fug em.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Alvin Leonard Bragg Jr. (born October 21, 1973) is an American politician and lawyer from New York State who is serving as the New York County District Attorney.

In 2021, he became the first African American and first person of color elected to that office.[1] Bragg previously served as chief deputy attorney general of New York and as an assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of New York.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_Bragg

Nothing good EVER comes out of the Southern District of New York federal office.

I'm thinking now;

The Feds are letting the New York County District Attorney plow the ground on arresting Trump, just to see how big the Blast Zone is, before they arrest Trump for stolen nuclear codes. Or whatever.
Even if somebody wanted to do something, what could we do about anything?
They can hang Trump on the front porch of the Whitehouse and nobody will do anything

Fug em.
This is the target
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Elon's thoughts on the matter...

If this happens, Trump will be re-elected in a landslide victory

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1637051525670264834?s=19
Only if Elon starts spending much of his wealth to combat Election Fraud.

If you recall Trump already won in a Landslide in 2020 with 75 million votes, 10 million more than any Candidate in history, yet here we are.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Even if somebody wanted to do something, what could we do about anything?
Vote baby, vote. Voting is our way out of this, honest I read it on The Fire.
They can hand Trump on the front porch of the Whitehouse and nobody will do anything

Maybe so, but would it be different if they hanged him?

Sorry man could resist.
They can hang Trump on the front porch of the Whitehouse and nobody will do anything
As for me, I'm going to vote harder than I ever voted before.
Alvin Leonard Bragg Jr. (born October 21, 1973) is an American politician and lawyer from New York State who is serving as the New York County District Attorney.

In 2021, he became the first African American and first person of color elected to that office.[1] Bragg previously served as chief deputy attorney general of New York and as an assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of New York.

Nothing good EVER comes out of the Southern District of New York federal office.

Here we are again Fighting with our Obsolete Farm Equipment Again..

The Prior NYCDA drop the Investigation because at best it would lead to Misdemeanor Count ..

That’s not what they need ..

Their trying to tie Trump to a Election Law Violation

They feel confident in their Theory because most of America’s courts are run by Kangaroos..

Now here’s where the “General Hypothesis” cum’s to Light ..

J6 Trump Part Deux

Arrest Trump Banana Republic Style Foment a Color Revolution or Insurrection as MSLSD would term it ..

Then Let it Burn for awhile..

When it’s Temperature is Right in Cum’s the Military to save the Republic that doesn’t Exsist .

This Military is NOT TO BE TRUSTED..

There are No Constraints of the Constitution Anymore..

There no Constraints Anywhere..

The FDIC insurance is 250,000 per Account they just made good all their Marxist Supporters Bank Accounts which Far Exceed that Limit ..

Billions Bitches … Billions

Mr. Pudd’n saved them from the Darwinian Flush but He ain’t gonna You and Your Marxist Sympathizer Friends when the Time Cum’s ..

In God We Trust ..
Originally Posted by akrange

The Prior NYCDA drop the Investigation because at best it would lead to Misdemeanor Count ..

They feel confident in their Theory because most of America’s courts are run by Kangaroos..

J6 Trump Part Deux

Arrest Trump Banana Republic Style Foment a Color Revolution or Insurrection as MSLSD would term it ..

When it’s Temperature is Right in Cum’s the Military to save the Republic that doesn’t Exsist .

The FDIC insurance is 250,000 per Account they just made good all their Marxist Supporters Bank Accounts which Far Exceed that Limit ..

Mr. Pudd’n saved them from the Darwinian Flush but He ain’t gonna You and Your Marxist Sympathizer Friends when the Time Cum’s ..

In God We Trust ..
So donating $ and voting isn’t “The” solution?

Who knew.

J6 Trump Part Deux

In God We Trust ..

The question remains, are we going to sit around wishing we were dogs so we could lick our balls or are we going to protest? On this forum I figure 90% are going to choose the former. So many pissants.
Originally Posted by rickt300
The question remains, are we going to sit around wishing we were dogs so we could lick our balls or are we going to protest? On this forum I figure 90% are going to chose the former. So many pissants.

Um, Trump is in charge, and this is obviously part of "the plan."

If you've been on here debating politics and haven't called out Jag on his Q-tard stuff, you should probably just STFU and let the Patriots do there thing, since you're able to "connect the dots."

Sheesh
Originally Posted by goalie
The question remains, are we going to sit around wishing we were dogs so we could lick our balls or are we going to protest? On this forum I figure 90% are going to chose the former. So many pissants.

If you've been on here debating politics and haven't called out Jag on his Q-tard stuff, you should probably just STFU and let the Patriots do there thing, since you're able to "connect the dots."

Sheesh
so your choice is to wish you were a dog, got it.
They can hand Trump on the front porch of the Whitehouse and nobody will do anything

Maybe so, but would it be different if they hanged him?

Sorry man could resist.

Damn spell-check .............
Originally Posted by goalie

Sheesh
so your choice is to wish you were a dog, got it.

Well, if you actually read what I wrote, then consider I have called out Jag for his insanity, you come to a rather different conclusion......
Can't believe that TRUMP will be arrested on Tuesday.

There is something very wrong with the USA.

KB

J6 Trump Part Deux

In God We Trust ..

The question remains, are we going to sit around wishing we were dogs so we could lick our balls or are we going to protest? On this forum I figure 90% are going to choose the former. So many pissants.

Don’t Sucker for their Provocation..

They’ve been planning this for awhile..

By the Way ..

Their All In On It ..

Every Last One of Them in Mordor..

Trump is going Down but in the End He’ll still be a Billionaire with a Pardon for Him and the J6’r ..

It called Reconciliation..

Both of Trump and the J6 mean Nothing to Wicked .

Absolute Control at every level is what they Prize .

Given the Score Card they’ve Almost Engulfed this Country ..
"I wonder if the regime realizes what a position this puts DeSantis, the “designated” Republican, in. If he reacts to the arrest of a former President the with the same nonchalance that he did the raid on Mar-a-Lago, he can forget 2024 aspirations. Yet, if he gives the heinous spectacle the full-throat-ed response it deserves, he only cements Trump’s support on the way to the nomination.

Maybe he’ll decide that four more years in Florida is just what the doctor ordered."

Random comment from a random news forum.
Ha, call out and shoot the messenger. TFF.

I'll start worrying when I see Trump start worrying.

We all know some here are proven liars and now one sounds like he's ready to give up.

Trump is not a liar and says, "We will MAGA".

Some here have a problem understanding English and can't connect the dots from Q or Trump.

Is this too hard to understand from Q and then years later from Trump?

Clues.

The Arc Angel Micheal Territory..

We stand against things we can not Kill..
Originally Posted by Morewood
"I wonder if the regime realizes what a position this puts DeSantis, the “designated” Republican, in. If he reacts to the arrest of a former President the with the same nonchalance that he did the raid on Mar-a-Lago, he can forget 2024 aspirations. Yet, if he gives the heinous spectacle the full-throat-ed response it deserves, he only cements Trump’s support on the way to the nomination.

Maybe he’ll decide that four more years in Florida is just what the doctor ordered."

Random comment from a random news forum.

I don't think Desantis has a choice unless Trump knows he is going down and is setting Desantis up to take over MAGA.

Regardless of whether Trump is dead or alive We will MAGA because Trump and the Patriots have fixed it so that.......

Game Theory.

All possible contingencies have been anticipated and planned for.

The people have the power and are being led from Dark to Light

We are in the Great Awakening. GOD is not giving us or the World up to the Satanists and Nazi World Order.

Trump is saying we are in the Final Battle.

GOD WINS.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 673

Just had a nice thought - Where all Canadians and Americans, who hate our woke, liberal, anti gun, anti hunting politicians. Both coming together at the same time and taking our countries back.

China would shît!
China is a competitor (and should be treated as such, which we don't), but need not be our enemy (i.e., a threat to us, militarily), if we don't make them such. When lots of people (in both the government and the MSM) start calling any foreign nation "our enemy," or "a threat to our security," there's a 99% chance that it's due to our true enemies (who are never permitted to be spoken of as such) wishing us to think that.
China's crime, in the eyes of the globalists, is in resisting complete domination by the globalist power.

These are the globalist-controlled-US's military bases surrounding China:

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

How many Chinese bases surround the US?

Who's a threat to whom?

We spend more money on our military than China plus all the other nations on the earth combined.
China's crime, in the eyes of the globalists, is in resisting complete domination by the globalist power.

These are the globalist US's military bases surrounding China:

Who's a threat to whom?

We spend more money on our military than China, plus all the other nations on the earth combined.
Good point.

China likes to run roughshod over what it believes to be its territory Tibet as one example, but when has China been actively involved in drone strikes, staged coups, or boots on the ground all over the globe ie Afghanistan, and Iraq to name just the most recent.

China wants border security (something that we seem to have no interest in) and realizes that in todays world it’s about economic and production dominance rather than boots on the ground across the globe.
I am raising up the Babylonians That Ruthless and Impetuous People ..

You will know them by Their White Hats ..

This could get Messy ..
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
China likes to run roughshod over what it believes to be its territory Tibet as one example, but when has China been actively involved in drone strikes, staged coups, or boots on the ground all over the globe ie Afghanistan, and Iraq to name just the most recent.

China wants border security (something that we seem to have no interest in) and realizes that in todays world it’s about economic and production dominance rather than boots on the ground across the globe.
Indeed.

These are the globalist US's military bases surrounding China:

Who's a threat to whom?

We spend more money on our military than China, plus all the other nations on the earth combined.
Good point.

Like the Devil they Influence You with Earthly Present ..

Then Dominated You Socially, Culturally, Economically ..

Vassal State ..

What Country would allow it’s No. 1 Adversary to buy land next to its most important Military Sites ..

Set up High Tech Communication Systems

People Their All in on On It ..

How do I Know ..

Nobody’s Saying a thing about being Consumed by the Dragon.

America is the Maiden Staked Out Offered to the Dragon..

Sumbitch this ain’t Rocket Science..
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Can't believe that TRUMP will be arrested on Tuesday.

There is something very wrong with the USA.

KB

Why wouldn't he be? So far everything they've done has been ignored by the citizenry. there has been no pushback. What's the use in a Constitution and a Declaration if We the People are too timid to enforce it?
Like this is going to happen.

I certainly hope so. ;-{>8
Styxx, a political analyst who predicted in 2015 that Trump would be elected, analyzes the "what if ...?" of a Trump indictment. Interesting take, especially about what the Secret Service would do (They are bound by law to protect the former President), and DeSantis's political moves, etc.

If coarse language offends you, do not watch.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Styxx, a political analyst who predicted in 2015 that Trump would be elected, analyzes the "what if ...?" of a Trump indictment. Interesting take, especially about what the Secret Service would do (They are bound by law to protect the former President), and DeSantis's political moves, etc.

L.W.

"Batshittery"...that's a good one. Again, another major distraction from the true criminal, deep state puppet mafiosi in the WH!

And I thought it would be WWIII but that may happen yet...these criminal, lying frauds will stop at nothing to bamboozle us!

MAGA!
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

"Batshittery"...that's a good one. Again, another major distraction from the true criminal, deep state puppet mafiosi in the WH!

And I thought it would be WWIII but that may happen yet...these criminal, lying frauds will stop at nothing to bamboozle us!

MAGA!
So what’s the plan, how do we fix this.

Vote?
It's an obvious trap to lure Trump supporters and change the headlines.
# 1 Democrap tactic. They Always, Always point the finger at their adversary to cover up what they are doing .
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
...these criminal, lying frauds will stop at nothing.....

Let's see;

Rigged all the elections
Released a bio weapon virus
Released a bio weapon "vaccine"
Started a war with Russia
Blew-up Nord Stream
Ran a coup in Brazil
Derailed chemical rail train
Blew-up three Mexican refiners
And a host of other things....

Now they are working on destroying the banking system and confiscating all guns.

Obviously, they are going as fast as they can to kill us all.

Ya, I'd say they'll stop at nothing.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ha, call out and shoot the messenger. TFF.

I'll start worrying when I see Trump start worrying.

We all know some here are proven liars and now one sounds like he's ready to give up.

Trump is not a liar and says, "We will MAGA".

Some here have a problem understanding English and can't connect the dots from Q or Trump.

Is this too hard to understand from Q and then years later from Trump?

Former President Donald Trump pushed back on a questioner’s skepticism about the effectiveness and safety of the Covid-19 vaccine in a new interview, saying that the “vaccine works” and “people aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine,” he said in an interview with The Daily Wire’s Candace Owens that was released Tuesday.

When Owens began raising doubt about the vaccine efficacy, Trump interjected, saying, “Well, no, the vaccine works.”

“The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take their vaccine. But it’s still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you are protected,” he said.
So what’s the plan, how do we fix this.

Vote?
You've got to vote harder than you did last time.
Originally Posted by erikj
It's an obvious trap to lure Trump supporters and change the headlines.
Yes, they are hoping for a violent reaction, and will likely create one if one doesn't emerge organically, i.e., skinny pants wearing "Trump supporters" will initiate violence, justifying a further crack down against those who support traditional Americanism.
My guess is that this will backfire hugely for the democrats. Give Trump a platform again fire up the supporters.
Originally Posted by Calvin
My guess is that this will backfire hugely for the democrats. Give Trump a platform again fire up the supporters.

Man In The Arena - Trump Edition
The dems will love this and it should take out as a candidate. DeSantis should be the next repub in the dems crosshairs. guy. Trump has too much baggage in his past. He did some good things like stock markets, foreign policy, NATO, and drone strikes on bad guys.. But the turmoil of his admin was just to much. He thought he could win over the 80% of the media that hated him, huge turnover in his staff. If you disagreed with him ,he fired you. He would not listen to sound advice when it was offered. If you would have shut up and listened he would have had better 4 years in office. His day in sun has come and gone. If he survive this court mess, one of many others in the works and gets the nomination, the repubs will again lose. We are guaranteed another 4 years of Mr. Magoo running our country into the dirt.
Originally Posted by cs2blue
His day in sun has come and gone.
I hope you remember saying this.
The question should be when will bum fugk joe Biden be arrested along with his clan of fakes and phaaguts 👍👍
NY Prosecutor has a weak case

"You have the Manhattan D.A. taking a case to court that the Department of Justice declined to do so. And that raises some obvious questions," Turley said, echoing concerns that Bragg is pursuing the case for political reasons.

Turley noted there are a "number of flaws" in the case if an indictment is brought against Trump. One of the most obvious issues in the case will be proving the funds given to Daniels were paid with the election in mind.

"You have to show that that money was paid with the election solely in mind. There's obviously a lot of different reasons why a married man would want to hush up a scandal with a former stripper," Turley said.

There is also the issue that the statute of limitations has run out.

"I think Bragg is out of time. The statute of limitations is about two years on this offense. That has already run," Turley explained. "You can extend it to five years if you connect it as a felony to another crime. Even at five years, I'm not sure the time has not run out. So there's going to be some very intense challenges here."

While the president has been under scrutiny and investigated for numerous issues, the potential indictment in New York has many questioning what role politics could be playing.

"The only reason I think we're seeing this case is that two of his prosecutors resigned. In my view, they acted really inappropriately. In the case of one of them who wrote a book about someone who wasn't even charged, let alone convicted. And that pressure finally found its mark with Bragg, and they bring this rather curious charge based on the falsification of state records and connecting it to an uncharged federal crime," Turley said.
"PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK"

Do you think he is calling for another spontaneous outbreak of peaceful tourism?
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Do you think he is calling for another spontaneous outbreak of peaceful tourism?

TrueGrit posted pics of Jan 6. He was there.
Pics the news didn’t show.

There were enough Trump supporters there to burn down D.C…

So much for the insurrection narrative…
I like Trump. I voted for him twice. Remember how well he controlled the border?
I will vote for him again.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I like Trump. I voted for him twice. Remember how well he controlled the border?

I do, hence I will vote for DeSantis.
I hope I am wrong about Trump. But, more important is that the republican party as a whole, is not prepared to counter the dems. having control of 70% of the media outlets to include, social, TV and print. There is no way around that. They have learned nothing from the last election. Trump acting like a rich kid in 9th grade is another story.
I hope I am wrong about Trump. But, more important is that the republican party as a whole, is not prepared to counter the dems. having control of 70% of the media outlets to include, social, TV and print. There is no way around that. They have learned nothing from the last election. Trump acting like a rich kid in 9th grade is another story.

If he (Trump) runs, it'll be the end for the GOP...Watch!

In the meantime, vote RDS!
Originally Posted by CopperSolid

#happycamper
The dems will love this and it should take out as a candidate. DeSantis should be the next repub in the dems crosshairs. guy. Trump has too much baggage in his past. He did some good things like stock markets, foreign policy, NATO, and drone strikes on bad guys.. But the turmoil of his admin was just to much. He thought he could win over the 80% of the media that hated him, huge turnover in his staff. If you disagreed with him ,he fired you. He would not listen to sound advice when it was offered. If you would have shut up and listened he would have had better 4 years in office. His day in sun has come and gone. If he survive this court mess, one of many others in the works and gets the nomination, the repubs will again lose. We are guaranteed another 4 years of Mr. Magoo running our country into the dirt.

Maybe you missed it, that the left/commies seem to like desantis??
Too much baggage > the MSM is creating ''the baggage'' , Trump doesn't take schitt off of the crooked-ass media so they constantly harp about what a horrible person he is.
Huge turnover in staff,, not huge enough by a long shot, clue us in on what great intel he was given by ?? if you will -> ''the sound advice stuff...
If you think a gov't lawyer is going to save this country you had better think again !!!!!!!!!!!!
ol mike, thanks for your perspective. I realize that my opinion is just one of many. I am most concerned about the repub. party and whether or not trump is their best foot forward as a candidate. I do not think so. You obviously feel otherwise. I do hope I am wrong about this but I just cannot generate a good feeling about it. Last trump should take a tip from Mr. Magoo, and just not talk to the press. It doesn't help him much, if at all!
The GOP as well as the DemParty neither have ran anybody worth a crap in decades. Thinking "they" are to put a "good" candidate in the White House, 'a candidate for the people' is crazy at this point.

One can only hope.

Given that Trump is on the ballot he’ll have my vote but if it would mean an end to the GOP and replaced by a true grassroots conservative constitutionalist party I’d go through heaven or hell to vote for him.

The GOP isn’t anybody’s friend. It’s the political party that abuses the citizenry just a little less than the other party.
I think it's all been foretold.

That’s all the reason any conservative needs to vote for Trump. 😂😂

One can only hope.

Given that Trump is on the ballot he’ll have my vote but if it would mean an end to the GOP and replaced by a true grassroots conservative constitutionalist party I’d go through heaven or hell to vote for him.

The GOP isn’t anybody’s friend. It’s the political party that abuses the citizenry just a little less than the other party.

You said a mouthful there!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ol mike, thanks for your perspective. I realize that my opinion is just one of many. I am most concerned about the repub. party and whether or not trump is their best foot forward as a candidate. I do not think so. You obviously feel otherwise. I do hope I am wrong about this but I just cannot generate a good feeling about it. Last trump should take a tip from Mr. Magoo, and just not talk to the press. It doesn't help him much, if at all!

Trump is their ONLY font forward.
It may be for the best.
Couple of thoughts..

Since when is paying hush money illegal?
Clinton settled with Paula Jones to make that problem go away.

I think this has high potential for backfiring on democrats, just as when republicans went after Clinton over Lewinsky, after he committed perjury.

If by chance they were to be successful, they will unite republicans behind Desantis, and I'm thinking a Trump-Desantis civil war would have been more beneficial for the democrats.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

That’s all the reason any conservative needs to vote for Trump. 😂😂
What i was thinking lol

This should make anyone on the fence vote for trump
It sounds odd, but any publicity, is good publicity.
The GOP as well as the DemParty neither have ran anybody worth a crap in decades. Thinking "they" are to put a "good" candidate in the White House, 'a candidate for the people' is crazy at this point.
Absolutely!
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

TrueGrit posted pics of Jan 6. He was there.
Pics the news didn’t show.

There were enough Trump supporters there to burn down D.C…

So much for the insurrection narrative…
The video on the bottom link shows the vast amount of people who attended the peaceful protest. No fires, no looting, no beating up law enforcement, just a bunch of people exercising their rights and their displeasure of a crooked election.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FhzKn1LYLcK21eHo6
Former President Donald Trump pushed back on a questioner’s skepticism about the effectiveness and safety of the Covid-19 vaccine in a new interview, saying that the “vaccine works” and “people aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine,” he said in an interview with The Daily Wire’s Candace Owens that was released Tuesday.

When Owens began raising doubt about the vaccine efficacy, Trump interjected, saying, “Well, no, the vaccine works.”

“The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take their vaccine. But it’s still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you are protected,” he said.

That was early on in the pandemic...Trump followed the medical advice at the time...anyone would....no one knew Fauci was a lying scumbag...one cannot blame Trump...
Originally Posted by Raspy

That was early on in the pandemic...Trump followed the medical advice at the time...anyone would....no one knew Fauci was a lying scumbag...one cannot blame Trump...

Dickheads can. POS Suckawhore never mentions what happen to Trump after his first recommendation called Hydrochloroquine.

What a disingenuous low life scumbag.
Scum like Suckawhore tend to overlook the minor things like illegally soliciting foreign invasion, billions wasted on Ukraine, billions pissed off on high gas and food and electricity costs, banks crashing, illegal ballot box stuffing, illegal fore8gn voters, illegal voting machines hooked to the internet, repeated wars to enrich wall street, destruction of our currency, $87 billiion to the Taliban, illegal lockdowns, allowing antifa riots, defunding police, 100,000 a year dead from fentanyl and open borders- you know, the minor things.
Hey, Cork Suckermore, 2 trillion won't cover $19 trillion in deposits.

[url=https://postimage/img][/url]
That just might be the catalyst for the national divorce.
Scum like Suckawhore tend to overlook the minor things like illegally soliciting foreign invasion, billions wasted on Ukraine, billions pissed off on high gas and food and electricity costs, banks crashing, illegal ballot box stuffing, illegal fore8gn voters, illegal voting machines hooked to the internet, repeated wars to enrich wall street, destruction of our currency, $87 billiion to the Taliban, illegal lockdowns, allowing antifa riots, defunding police, 100,000 a year dead from fentanyl and open borders- you know, the minor things.

Amen....And we are accused of being "America haters" if you are against the deep state, elitist, criminal "Empire of Lies"

MAGA!
Trump was banging some gal, all the while he was married. I am shocked! Thank God President Kennedy and Clinton never screwed out on their wives.
To get her to keep her mouth shut, Trump gave her $125 grand and she signed a NDA, a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a legal document and NDAs are done all the time.

During the campaign in 2016, Stormy got a sleazy attorney named Avenatti and they breached the terms of the NDA and she ran her mouth to the media.

It is an abuse of the legal system that a politically motivated DA might arrest Trump over this incident.

Avenatti was so sleazy that he stole $425 Grand from Stormy, and millions from other clients, and he now is doing 22 years of Federal time.

!

Looking forward to it.

What has the Right Wing of the Uniparty Bird done in the last several decades that the would cause you the luv the Republican Party so much.
Once again, this coming election will fall under voting for the lesser of two evils. Pick your poison, and drink all of it! Find the bottom of that cup! Sad to watch.
Once again, this coming election will fall under voting for the lesser of two evils. Pick your poison, and drink all of it! Find the bottom of that cup! Sad to watch.

Oh look, someone from one of the most phugg-ed up Blue states commenting on this. Your state sucks.
Trump will not be arrested and for all we know it could be just a publicity job by the Donald , the Dems know they will Martyr him by doing that.
Trump was banging some gal, all the while he was married. I am shocked! Thank God President Kennedy and Clinton never screwed out on their wives.
To get her to keep her mouth shut, Trump gave her $125 grand and she signed a NDA, a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a legal document and NDAs are done all the time.

During the campaign in 2016, Stormy got a sleazy attorney named Avenatti and they breached the terms of the NDA and she ran her mouth to the media.

It is an abuse of the legal system that a politically motivated DA might arrest Trump over this incident.

Avenatti was so sleazy that he stole $425 Grand from Stormy, and millions from other clients, and he now is doing 22 years of Federal time.

Everybody mentioned in this post is a fugking lowlife you wouldn't want for a family member or neighbor. It doesn't change anything but it's worth mentioning, all the same.

Everybody over 11 years old knows elections, at any level, are a choice between the lesser of two evils. None of them--not a single one--could care less how your life is going or can be bothered to make it better.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Trump will not be arrested and for all we know it could be just a publicity job by the Donald , the Dems know they will Martyr him by doing that.
Why would they give a Schit if Trump becomes a martyr?

They already control the media, our education system AND The Ballot Box, having Trump gone really doesn’t affect them one iota.

It might destroy the Republican Party, which is a good thing.
You have to be a real dumbazz POS to believe things are better now than when Trump was POTUS. That pretty much sums everything up as far as I'm concerned.
Fatso DA Bragg - Poster Boy for Burger King

Originally Posted by TrueGrit
You have to be a real dumbazz POS to believe things are better now than when Trump was POTUS. That pretty much sums everything up as far as I'm concerned.
This is the part I don't get. The left is convinced that Biden is doing a great/better job. I'm flabbergasted. Are they really that stupid?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]]
Are we looking at the face that finally took down Trump.
Originally Posted by benchman
This is the part I don't get. The left is convinced that Biden is doing a great/better job. I'm flabbergasted. Are they really that stupid?
If that's what CNN and MSNBC tells them, that's what they believe is true.

It's always been interesting to me to see how few people were wearing masks at Trump's speech as opposed to the group that was inside the barricades at the Capitol.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It may be for the best.

For posterity.

Another one for the list 12344mag.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

It's always been interesting to me to see how few people were wearing masks at Trump's speech as opposed to the group that was inside the barricades at the Capitol.
That's actually an apt observation.
Yes
Originally Posted by benchman
If that's what CNN and MSNBC tells them, that's what they believe is true.
"It's only been two years, he's still cleaning up Trump's mess."
"It (whatever the current issue if the day is) occurred due to Trump's action/inaction."
"The current Republicans are stopping Biden from legislation which would save us all.""

..........and the entitled eat it up.
The democrats caused the banking fiasco, lack of border security, the unrest worldwide. Or was it the transvestites, pedophiles, lesbians, queers and the dope heads that are running the country?

What a fat, morbidly obese, pig. I wish I could call him what I really think.

KB
The democrats caused the banking fiasco, lack of border security, the unrest worldwide. Or was it the transvestites, pedophiles, lesbians, queers and the dope heads that are running the country?

All while pushing for another big war. And dumbfughks like Sickermore, Wart Admiral, Gayghost, EricRm302 and Houston_2 are all for it.
It may be for the best.

Explain why.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
What a fat, morbidly obese, pig. I wish I could call him what I really think.

KB
Here's his phone number: 212-335-9000
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
It may be for the best.

For posterity.

Another one for the list 12344mag.

Well Pard, fireball said wabigoon just a good guy from Iowa.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
You've disrespected me and my wife for years, if only because you have no accountability. Nobody like your grandaddy standing there hitting you upside the head for your foul mouth. Horrible behavior gone unchecked for years. I'm one hell of a nice guy that's had enough schit here to last a lifetime. I want no more of it, and you all should be hanging your head in shame for the schit you heap on not only people like me but the good man from Iowa, and JamesJr, among many many others. Just good, decent people from all walks of life and you culls haven't the decency to treat them with the smallest modicum of respect.

Shame on all of you.

And why? Because you can get away with it? Like that makes it right?

Lots of sincere people quit posting here over the years because of the juvenile posting of a dozen imbeciles that run their yap non-stop. As for me, I should have left the very first time I was disrespected, as many, many have done before. I stuck it out, even got caught up in it, but no more. What I see is a gathering of fools and cowards too afraid to stand up to them. Same thing that's wrong with America. Good people too afraid to stand alone and take the heat for standing against the insanity.

Anyone with a modicum of decency left would be better served to leave this forum and focus on family and friends and things that matter.

I am actually embarrassed to have been a part of the Campfire. What was I thinking? Decent people ridiculed into oblivion while azzholes run five deep twenty long.

All while pushing for another big war..

...But it is your Patriots that are doing all of this, as they are the ones In Control

All while pushing for another big war..

...But it is your Patriots that are doing all of this, as they are the ones In Control

He can't let go at this point.

although, if someone was breaking and entering into a place that they assumed would have security cameras, a mask might seem like a smart idea?

just a thought....

although, if someone was breaking and entering into a place that they assumed would have security cameras, a mask might seem like a smart idea?

just a thought....

Which is why your lying buds Faukki and Biden forced illegal mask requirements? Hiding the identity of Antifa and BLM.

just a thought....

Which is why your lying bud forced illegal mask requirements?

You lie on a daily basis but it doesn't seem to bother your Christian beliefs...

Talk about gold?
Hehehe. We shall see. grin
Originally Posted by Raspy

Actually Raspy,

that was from an interview with Candace Owens on the Daily Wire, Dec 21, 2021.

Just the facts.....
Apparently the grand jury is still hearing testimony which means an indictment hasn't been handed down.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...itness-at-manhattan-da-office-on-monday/

Michael Cohen, the former personal attorney to former President Trump, said on Sunday that he was asked to appear as a rebuttal witness at the Manhattan District Attorney’s office on Monday but added he did not know any other details on the matter.

“I don’t know who the person is. Obviously once I find out who the person is I’ll know what the issue is because I was personally involved,” he said. “Again, I don’t know. It’s a little premature for me to be answering any questions on a topic that I, again, I don’t know who the person is and whether or not that person is or is not going to tell the truth.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/19/nyregion/trump-indictment-costello-cohen.html

A Manhattan grand jury that is expected to vote soon on whether to indict Donald J. Trump may hear testimony Monday attacking the prosecution’s star witness, according to people with knowledge of the matter.

The testimony would come from a lawyer, Robert J. Costello, who would appear at the request of Mr. Trump’s lawyers, the people said. Mr. Costello was once a legal adviser to Michael D. Cohen, Mr. Trump’s former fixer, who has been a key witness for the Manhattan district attorney’s office.

Mr. Costello and Mr. Cohen had a falling out, and Mr. Costello would appear solely to undermine Mr. Cohen’s credibility, the people said.

Under New York law, a person who is expected to be indicted can request that a witness appear on his or her behalf. Mr. Trump’s lawyers have asked that Mr. Costello testify, but the final decision rests with the grand jury; it is unclear whether they have made a decision. The grand jury has been hearing evidence about the former president’s involvement in a hush money payment to a porn star.

Mr. Costello’s appearance would come soon after Mr. Cohen concluded his own grand jury testimony. If Mr. Costello testifies, there is also a chance that Mr. Cohen will be asked to return to rebut some of Mr. Costello’s assertions.
NYT??? Didn't they release hundreds of stories about Trump Russian collusion that turned out be all lies?

NYT just said the Covid was caused by a raccoon dog, not a bio weapons lab in wuhan

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/19/nyregion/trump-indictment-costello-cohen.html

A Manhattan grand jury that is expected to vote soon on whether to indict Donald J. Trump may hear testimony Monday attacking the prosecution’s star witness, according to people with knowledge of the matter.

The testimony would come from a lawyer, Robert J. Costello, who would appear at the request of Mr. Trump’s lawyers, the people said. Mr. Costello was once a legal adviser to Michael D. Cohen, Mr. Trump’s former fixer, who has been a key witness for the Manhattan district attorney’s office.

Mr. Costello and Mr. Cohen had a falling out, and Mr. Costello would appear solely to undermine Mr. Cohen’s credibility, the people said.

Under New York law, a person who is expected to be indicted can request that a witness appear on his or her behalf. Mr. Trump’s lawyers have asked that Mr. Costello testify, but the final decision rests with the grand jury; it is unclear whether they have made a decision. The grand jury has been hearing evidence about the former president’s involvement in a hush money payment to a porn star.

Mr. Costello’s appearance would come soon after Mr. Cohen concluded his own grand jury testimony. If Mr. Costello testifies, there is also a chance that Mr. Cohen will be asked to return to rebut some of Mr. Costello’s assertions.
Once they connect the dots, he will be set free.

just a thought....

Perhaps a full face mask, but not one that only covers the mouth and nose.
It has been said that "you can indict a ham sandwich" So, we'll see what if anything comes of this. The dems love the drama so if it is to be, then bring it, and we will see if anything comes of it.
It has been said that "you can indict a ham sandwich" So, we'll see what if anything comes of this. The dems love the drama so if it is to be, then bring it, and we will see if anything comes of it.

Well, we election one as our President so...

just a thought....

bro in the lower right hand corner looks pretty well concealed....

P/S hopefully no one is implying the much larger group who peacefully attended the rally and stayed out of the Capitol are similar in thought process and intent as those that did enter the Capitol?

just a thought....

bro in the lower right hand corner looks pretty well concealed....

P/S hopefully no one is implying the much larger group who peacefully attended the rally and stayed out of the Capitol are similar in thought process and intent as those that did enter the Capitol?
Yeah right…..

Concealed just like your as s and mine.

Suck it suck it more.
Can someone explain how a NY DA can arrest anyone in Florida?
Correct, but those of us who are mere mortals concern ourselves with prosecutorial ethics........
I doubt anyone that high up in the NY foodchain has such concerns.
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack
Extradition. Florida does this on out of state felony warrants. Can't imagine DeSantis permitting it, though, seeing how it's clearly a despotic use of the criminal justice system to thwart a political opponent.
Extradition. Florida does this on out of state felony warrants. Can't imagine DeSantis permitting it, though, seeing how it's clearly a despotic use of the criminal justice system to thwart a political opponent.

Which is why DeSantis would do it. "Ah shucks, nobody is above the law-blah,blah,blah."
Headlines tomorrow with a picture of Hillary laughing.
"If I was President you'd be in jail"
Like Trump or not he is a Patriot and loves the US of A. Trump went into the Whitehouse with more than he left with. And the Obama's and Clinton's were broke dick criminals when they went in and came out as rich elites. Only in America.
Is he actually being arrested today?

He was at the NCAA wrestling finals Saturday Erving, I thought that was way cool!!!
As goofy as it sounds, I think it would be good. Go Trump!
Martyrdom is what they will unleash.

[Linked Image from comicallyincorrect.com]
He has them even more scared than they were in 2020. lol
Originally Posted by centershot
Who, the Republican Leadership.

Both parties. 'They' are easy to spot, just look who is squirming and trying to pin anything on him.

Both parties. 'They' are easy to spot, just look who is squirming and trying to pin anything on him.
It’s easier and less cluttered spotting those that aren’t.

So far, I’m batting Zero looking for such.
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack

We have laws in this country...crazy, I know.
Perhaps an aside, son said, it's not that he likes President Trump, he liked the way the country was going when Trump was office.
Perhaps an aside, son said, it's not that he likes President Trump, he liked the way the country was going when Trump was office.
That's what I'm talking about. Trump as a person not so much, Trump as the POTUS the best ever. In the early 90's when Trump remodeled Mar - a - Largo it....took 9 months after final before the sub contractors got paid.
That's what I'm talking about. Trump as a person not so much, Trump as the POTUS the best ever. In the early 90's when Trump remodeled Mar - a - Largo it....took 9 months after final before the sub contractors got paid.

Got that from CNN or MSNBC?

Got that from CNN or MSNBC?

I asked an excavating contractor who did several projects for Trump on his Bedminster golf course how Trump paid. He said he couldn’t speak for anybody else but he got paid net 30 and every penny owed to him.
Donald Trump is a old fox in a easy hen house just waiting and hoping these liberals arrest him Tuesday. this arrest will give Donald Trump even more votes when he runs for president in 2024 and he will win if its a honest election for sure . GO TRUMP 2024 !
There are No Liberals..

There are only Marxist, Maoist and their Sympathizer's

Mayor Pete ..
There are No Liberals..

There are only Marxist, Maoist and their Sympathizer's

Mayor Pete ..

no i am just a peon seeing and knowing the truth counselor
© 24hourcampfire