Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The question should be when will bum fugk joe Biden be arrested along with his clan of fakes and phaaguts 👍👍

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NY Prosecutor has a weak case

"You have the Manhattan D.A. taking a case to court that the Department of Justice declined to do so. And that raises some obvious questions," Turley said, echoing concerns that Bragg is pursuing the case for political reasons.

Turley noted there are a "number of flaws" in the case if an indictment is brought against Trump. One of the most obvious issues in the case will be proving the funds given to Daniels were paid with the election in mind.

"You have to show that that money was paid with the election solely in mind. There's obviously a lot of different reasons why a married man would want to hush up a scandal with a former stripper," Turley said.

There is also the issue that the statute of limitations has run out.

"I think Bragg is out of time. The statute of limitations is about two years on this offense. That has already run," Turley explained. "You can extend it to five years if you connect it as a felony to another crime. Even at five years, I'm not sure the time has not run out. So there's going to be some very intense challenges here."

While the president has been under scrutiny and investigated for numerous issues, the potential indictment in New York has many questioning what role politics could be playing.

"The only reason I think we're seeing this case is that two of his prosecutors resigned. In my view, they acted really inappropriately. In the case of one of them who wrote a book about someone who wasn't even charged, let alone convicted. And that pressure finally found its mark with Bragg, and they bring this rather curious charge based on the falsification of state records and connecting it to an uncharged federal crime," Turley said.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
"PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK"

Do you think he is calling for another spontaneous outbreak of peaceful tourism?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by SupFoo
"PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK"

Do you think he is calling for another spontaneous outbreak of peaceful tourism?

TrueGrit posted pics of Jan 6. He was there.
Pics the news didn’t show.

There were enough Trump supporters there to burn down D.C…

So much for the insurrection narrative…

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I like Trump. I voted for him twice. Remember how well he controlled the border?
I will vote for him again.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I like Trump. I voted for him twice. Remember how well he controlled the border?

I do, hence I will vote for DeSantis.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I hope I am wrong about Trump. But, more important is that the republican party as a whole, is not prepared to counter the dems. having control of 70% of the media outlets to include, social, TV and print. There is no way around that. They have learned nothing from the last election. Trump acting like a rich kid in 9th grade is another story.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by cs2blue
I hope I am wrong about Trump. But, more important is that the republican party as a whole, is not prepared to counter the dems. having control of 70% of the media outlets to include, social, TV and print. There is no way around that. They have learned nothing from the last election. Trump acting like a rich kid in 9th grade is another story.

If he (Trump) runs, it'll be the end for the GOP...Watch!

In the meantime, vote RDS!

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I do, hence I will vote for DeSantis.

#happycamper

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The dems will love this and it should take out as a candidate. DeSantis should be the next repub in the dems crosshairs. guy. Trump has too much baggage in his past. He did some good things like stock markets, foreign policy, NATO, and drone strikes on bad guys.. But the turmoil of his admin was just to much. He thought he could win over the 80% of the media that hated him, huge turnover in his staff. If you disagreed with him ,he fired you. He would not listen to sound advice when it was offered. If you would have shut up and listened he would have had better 4 years in office. His day in sun has come and gone. If he survive this court mess, one of many others in the works and gets the nomination, the repubs will again lose. We are guaranteed another 4 years of Mr. Magoo running our country into the dirt.

Maybe you missed it, that the left/commies seem to like desantis??
Too much baggage > the MSM is creating ''the baggage'' , Trump doesn't take schitt off of the crooked-ass media so they constantly harp about what a horrible person he is.
Huge turnover in staff,, not huge enough by a long shot, clue us in on what great intel he was given by ?? if you will -> ''the sound advice stuff...
If you think a gov't lawyer is going to save this country you had better think again !!!!!!!!!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
ol mike, thanks for your perspective. I realize that my opinion is just one of many. I am most concerned about the repub. party and whether or not trump is their best foot forward as a candidate. I do not think so. You obviously feel otherwise. I do hope I am wrong about this but I just cannot generate a good feeling about it. Last trump should take a tip from Mr. Magoo, and just not talk to the press. It doesn't help him much, if at all!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The GOP as well as the DemParty neither have ran anybody worth a crap in decades. Thinking "they" are to put a "good" candidate in the White House, 'a candidate for the people' is crazy at this point.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

One can only hope.

Given that Trump is on the ballot he’ll have my vote but if it would mean an end to the GOP and replaced by a true grassroots conservative constitutionalist party I’d go through heaven or hell to vote for him.

The GOP isn’t anybody’s friend. It’s the political party that abuses the citizenry just a little less than the other party.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think it's all been foretold.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

That’s all the reason any conservative needs to vote for Trump. 😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

One can only hope.

Given that Trump is on the ballot he’ll have my vote but if it would mean an end to the GOP and replaced by a true grassroots conservative constitutionalist party I’d go through heaven or hell to vote for him.

The GOP isn’t anybody’s friend. It’s the political party that abuses the citizenry just a little less than the other party.

You said a mouthful there!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Shag
Originally Posted by JeffP
“We got him this time” in 3,2,1......

suck start a shotgun you commie fk tard

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
ol mike, thanks for your perspective. I realize that my opinion is just one of many. I am most concerned about the repub. party and whether or not trump is their best foot forward as a candidate. I do not think so. You obviously feel otherwise. I do hope I am wrong about this but I just cannot generate a good feeling about it. Last trump should take a tip from Mr. Magoo, and just not talk to the press. It doesn't help him much, if at all!

Trump is their ONLY font forward.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
It may be for the best.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Couple of thoughts..

Since when is paying hush money illegal?
Clinton settled with Paula Jones to make that problem go away.

I think this has high potential for backfiring on democrats, just as when republicans went after Clinton over Lewinsky, after he committed perjury.

If by chance they were to be successful, they will unite republicans behind Desantis, and I'm thinking a Trump-Desantis civil war would have been more beneficial for the democrats.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, anothergun, 9 invisible), 872 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,115
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.