Home
https://www.newsweek.com/ukraines-army-now-best-world-retired-general-says-1789979
That'll be the day...

Australia? lmao
Who the hell is that 'retired general' trying to fool??

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
They better be good. We are paying for it while our country goes farther down the shidt tube.

FJB
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Who the hell is that 'retired general' trying to fool??

LOL!!
There are blowhard prognosticators on both sides. Attention whores.
The top two are Ritter and MacGregor.
This Aussie has a long way to go to match those two bottom feeders.
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

You also thought Piglosi pictured here and the Commies pictured below were pure gold.

Note your hero the Zero giving the 666 sign with the tip of the index finger under the tip of his thumb.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]driving directions to bank of america

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Well it is good to know that if we ever need help they'll be there for us...

...right?

Col MacGregor;

VMI graduate
West Point graduate (Engineering)
PHD U. of Virginia (International Relations)

Col MacGregor led an armored brigade in "the last great Tank battle of the 20th century" 1991 Gulf War. Through a sandstorm they destroyed 70 Iraqi Imperial Guard tanks with NO U.S. casualties He was at the FRONT of the formation in the leading tank "Eagle Troop's scouts on his left flank followed his vehicle through a minefield during which his crew destroyed two enemy tanks".....the Colonel didn't call in an artillery strike because in the midst of battle, he had no tome to do it....

In 2019, IDF Chief, Lieutenant General Aviv Kochavi made Mac's 2003 book; "Transformation under Fire" required reading for Israli officers of Lt Colonel and above.

IN 2001 Sec of Defense D Rumsfeld who had read Mac's book "Breaking the Phalanx" insisted that General Tommy Franks and staff meet with MacGregor to discuss intervention in Iraq.

I could go on and on. These are only a fraction of the Colonels accolades among many more.

a "bottom feeder"...."blowhard prognosticator"...these comments are beyond ludicrous... they are ignorant beyond all imagination.....

I don't know much about Ritter except he was a Marine intelligence officer and UN weapons inspector.

So Sir, in your opinion, who shall we listen and pay heed?
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

Col MacGregor;

VMI graduate

Col MacGregor led an armored brigade in "the last great Tank battle of the 20th century" 1991 Gulf War. Through a sandstorm they destroyed 70 Iraqi Imperial Guard tanks with NO U.S. casualties He was at the FRONT of the formation in the leading tank "Eagle Troop's scouts on his left flank followed his vehicle through a minefield during which his crew destroyed two enemy tanks".....the Colonel didn't call in an artillery strike because in the midst of battle, he had no tome to do it....

In 2019, IDF Chief, Lieutenant General Aviv Kochavi made Mac's 2003 book; "Transformation under Fire" required reading for Israli officers of Lt Colonel and above.

IN 2001 Sec of Defense D Rumsfeld who had read Mac's book "Breaking the Phalanx" insisted that General Tommy Franks and staff meet with MacGregor to discuss intervention in Iraq.

I could go on and on. These are only a fraction of the Colonels accolades among many more.

a "bottom feeder"...."blowhard prognosticator"...these comments are beyond ludicrous... they are ignorant beyond all imagination.....

I don't know much about Ritter except he was a Marine intelligence officer and UN weapons inspector.

He threw all his credentials away when he started in with his Internet bullschitt predictions and prognostications.
Worship him if you'd like.
Col MacGregor;

VMI graduate

Macgregor is a liar with a long track record of Lying.

That's easily proven as an objective truth and has been done here time after time.

Anyone supporting him or posting his lies as truth is also a liar.

Lying Liar Macgregor lying from a year ago.

Lying John burns from last year:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17430765/1
Apparently the retired general has been in bed with the platoon of critics on the fire.
Pity
Those of the Ukraine Military still walking on two legs, are obviously the best in the world at one thing.

Hiding from Russians! LOL
MacGregor sets a liberal off, just like President Trump does.
"Macgregor is a liar with a long track record of Lying."

I would have to restfully disagree with your assessment. Mac Gregor is the only person commenting on the ongoing conflict with the sobering truth of the situation...,.
This is what Jag believes. Whenever he posts something, remember that Jag believes, and promotes the below crap. That Obama and George Clooney were photographed with a little girl, before they raped her, killed her, and then ate her. Like, for dinner or something. That's the same Obama and Clooney surrounded by paparazzi, who were taking pictures, but hey why not.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
What your crew has brought America
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image host free

So Jag, is actually citing as a fact, something that says Obama and George Clooney killed and then ATE a little girl.

Jag believes that.
Originally Posted by mikieb

I would have to restfully disagree with your assessment. Mac Gregor is the only person commenting on the ongoing conflict with the sobering truth of the situation...,.

Like when he stated one year ago the battle in Ukraine is almost over?

He is a liar and the track record is long.
some poos who pumped gas is a combat expert now? lol

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Col MacGregor;

VMI graduate

Macgregor is a liar with a long track record of Lying.

That's easily proven as an objective truth and has been done here time after time.

Anyone supporting him or posting his lies as truth is also a liar.

Lying Liar Macgregor lying from a year ago.

That reminds me of your hero, Gen Milley.

Gen. Milley says Kyiv could fall within 72 hours if Russia decides to invade Ukraine

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gen-mill...russia-decides-to-invade-ukraine-sources
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Gen. Milley says Kyiv could fall within 72 hours if Russia decides to invade Ukraine

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Well another Lying Liar.

Post anything I have said about Milley being my hero.

You won't and you can't because you are a Lying Liar.

Well another Lying Liar.

Post anything I have said about Milley being my hero.

You won't and you can't because you are a Lying Liar.
You support his agenda. What more needs to be said?
You support his agenda. What more needs to be said?

The Truth.

But you're a Lying Liar so you Lie.
Well, the best army in the world is getting slaughtered to the tune of over 250k killed...

As they beg for assets....

Does that sound like the best army in the world ?

Russiavis definitely also taking heavy casualties, but not like Ukraine is.

Don't believe Burns, he gets his info from Don Lemon, and the view.
Just remember them Ruskies been attacking Bakhmut for seven months, now they are retreating and evacuating Crimea, their navy is leaving the black sea.

Ukes vs Russians 8/1...
Originally Posted by hicountry
Well, the best army in the world is getting slaughtered to the tune of over 250k killed...

Burns' sources have proven over time to be lying liars.

I have a friend that spent 7 years in Ukraine doing missionary work. He knows a lot of Ukraines and they are telling him that they belive that they are killing more Russian soldiers than they are losing. And that both sides are bogged down at this point
Originally Posted by dassa

You should post it up.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

But you won't because your another Lyin Liar Putin Pufter.

You should post it up.

Burns is just PO'd because ukraine is buying their long range tactical mallets from harbor freight, and not paying him $5k for his
"Ukraine's army is now the best in the world"

[Linked Image]

Attached picture jack burton1_341x400.jpg
Best at getting f’d up.
Burns is just PO'd because ukraine is buying their long range tactical mallets from harbor freight, and not paying him $5k for his

JohnBurns wants his trip to Poland to give his internationally acclaimed ‘instruction’ to end users of his ‘long range sniper systems’…..but not step one foot inside Ukraine for obvious reasons.

JohnBurns wants his trip to Poland to give his internationally acclaimed ‘instruction’ to end users of his ‘long range sniper systems’…..but not step one foot inside Ukraine for obvious reasons.

Posted by a douche with Rhodesia in his sig line. You would have cheered Mugabe and the commies just like you Pufter for Putin now.

What did Newsweek say about Bidets 81 million votes?
This week I heard on a news report that the average lifespan of a Ukrainian soldier once they hit the front lines is 4 hours.

Being the best takes experience, not a lot of experience in 4 hours of fighting, right?

KB
Originally Posted by KillerBee
This week I heard on a news report that the average lifespan of a Ukrainian soldier once they hit the front lines is 4 hours.

Being the best takes experience, not a lot of experience in 4 hours of fighting, right?

KB

Do these guys look like they have 4 hrs or are low on morale?

Front Line Ukraine

How about the Ukraine holding this trench against 4 to one odds?

Hold the Line

KB

A lot of BS in the 4hr. claim. If that were true Russia would be able to advance but, they can't because Ukraine is hold the line and both sides are bogged down.

KB

Front Line Ukraine

Hold the Line

https://nypost.com/2023/02/23/life-expectancy-on-frontline-in-ukraine-4-hours-soldier/

Don't shoot the messenger John.

KB

Front Line Ukraine

Hold the Line

https://nypost.com/2023/02/23/life-expectancy-on-frontline-in-ukraine-4-hours-soldier/

Objectively it's just not true.

Can't hold the line against everything the Orc throw with green troops.

Lots of grey in the beards of those who hold the line against the Orc Horde.

Col MacGregor;

VMI graduate

He threw all his credentials away when he started in with his Internet bullschitt predictions and prognostications.
Worship him if you'd like.

He may have been off in his initial prediction but so were a lot of military experts... Only nobodies are allowed to make mistake, right? That makes him a liar? He has since explained the reasons for Russia's slow playing it but people believe what they want to believe AKA the establishment media.

Go ahead and "worship" the tranny, puppet dictator and his black hole of corruption and deceit sponsored by the "Empire of Lies"

Wait till the ground drys up, ihere will be "no joy in Mudville"
He may have been off in his initial prediction but so were a lot of military experts... Only nobodies are allowed to make mistake, right? That makes him a liar? He has since explained the reasons for Russia's slow playing it but people believe what they want to believe AKA the establishment media.

Go ahead and "worship" the tranny, puppet dictator and his black hole of corruption and deceit sponsored by the "Empire of Lies"

You mean when the Western Armour gets to play?

M1Abrams, Bradley, Strykers, Leopards and such?

We didn't send them to lose.

And they won't.
Are those armor crews in Basic? AIT? Doing tables at NTC?

Or are they at MEPS?
Originally Posted by WTM45

Or are they at MEPS?
They're Ukrainian, so obviously they don't need training at all.

You should post it up.

Well, burns, you called me a liar, and said you wanted proof. I posted it, now try and man up and either refute my link, or admit you don't know what the he'll "liar"means. Like you don't know what "prediction" means.
It’s true that the “Greatest Army in the world to be wholly outfitted by the rest of the world including 95% of the ISR being outsourced to better armies” is here in the good ol’ U.S of A for training. I guess I had assumed that WE were training them on OUR weapon systems that WE THE US TAX PAYERS are donating to Ukraine (the greatest army in the world to be wholly outfitted by the rest of the world including the Soviet Union and USA).

It never occurred to me that the greatest army in the world was in the USA training us on our weapons….😂

PS…. I am obviously being sarcastic and I place NO army above ours but despite my feelings of neutrality in this bullshit the average Ukrainian soldier does seem to have some fight in them…..maybe it’s the Vodka fueling some of the fight but they can’t be called cowards or unwilling to fight, that’s respectable.

Or are they at MEPS?

Good Question that is easy to answer with a search engine. laugh

Ukraine Training

Hard to imagine a easier cadre to train than a group of older smarter guys hell bent on driving and Orc Horde out of their country.

Time to roll.

You should post it up.

Well, burns, you called me a liar, and said you wanted proof. I posted it, now try and man up and either refute my link, or admit you don't know what the he'll "liar"means. Like you don't know what "prediction" means.

Burns likes to use the word "prediction" when he's making an "assertion". Burns claimed he was writing a book discussing the difference between the terms.

Or are they at MEPS?

Ukraine Training

Hard to imagine a easier cadre to train than a group of older smarter guys hell bent on driving and Orc Horde out of their country.

Time to roll.

Patriot training does not equal deployable armor teams or supportive infantry.
Prudent moves would be to get this entire thing stopped now.

Or are they at MEPS?

Ukraine Training

Time to roll.

Are the Ukrainian getting FREE gender reassignment surgery like our troops get? Safe spaces for being queer?? Do they get to hold up ‘time-out’ cards when the training gets a bit rough?? Are they getting a full dose of diversity indoctrination and lectures on their WHITE privilege?? Where are the black Ukrainian soldiers??? Shouldn’t ‘muh diversity…’n sheeit’ be their Greatest Strength????????

Or are they at MEPS?

Ukraine Training

Time to roll.

Are the Ukrainian getting FREE gender reassignment surgery like our troops get? Safe spaces for being queer?? Do they get to hold up ‘time-out’ cards when the training gets a bit rough?? Are they getting a full dose of diversity indoctrination and lectures on their WHITE privilege?? Where are the black Ukrainian soldiers??? Shouldn’t ‘muh diversity…’n sheeit’ be their Greatest Strength????????

There is a War to be Won.

KB

Front Line Ukraine

Hold the Line

Objectively it's just not true.

Can't hold the line against everything the Orc throw with green troops.

Lots of grey in the beards of those who hold the line against the Orc Horde.
Not so much grey left, Wagner emptying the women's prisons to the front lines

Or are they at MEPS?

Ukraine Training

Time to roll.

There is a War to be Won.

You just rejected EVERYTHING the US Army stands for and yet you try to shame me for pointing out your self-evident hypocrisy? Dude, GTFO of here and never post on this forum ever again.

We were told to wait for General Winter to show up for the Russians, well that came and went and he didn't seem to accomplish much.

Now we are told to wait for the mud, well the Ukranians know how to fight in the mud too.

Or are they at MEPS?

Ukraine Training

Time to roll.

Patriot training does not equal deployable armor teams or supportive infantry.
Prudent moves would be to get this entire thing stopped now.

They are trying, but the Russians outnumber them.
If that would be true why is it that the armies of the world go after 19 year old boys as their first choice for drafting?
the whole world has gone nuts. Damn near as nuts as the 'fire has become. laughing
Originally Posted by plumbum

We were told to wait for General Winter to show up for the Russians, well that came and went and he didn't seem to accomplish much.

Now we are told to wait for the mud, well the Ukranians know how to fight in the mud too.

No, the Russians are waiting for the mud (the season of Rasputitsa) TO DRY UP and this won't happen over night....if the Ukrainians are planning a major offensive then they also need the season of mud to end...we are talking about MAJOR offensives that employ heavy armor, tanks, trucks, AFVs, missile launchers, etc.....neither side can do it in the season of mud and this is a well known fact (that's why it received the historical name "Rasputitsa")

And the Russians had no plans for a MAJOR winter offensive, just local moves to recapture what was lost as a result of the failed peace negotiations last April.

The negotiations failed because the U.S.A., Illuminati, Deep State refused to allow a negotiated peace, seeing their chance to finally subjugate Russia....they miscalculated big time....

At least 200,000 dead so far and that's quite conservative, some say over 300K, IN ONE FREAKIN YEAR!....imagine, in nearly 10 years in Vietnam we had 58,000 plus killed....and all for WHAT?...these people know how to kill and we better be careful what we wish for.

I'm headed for early Mass...God Bless

MAGA!
Australia has never done anything in their history where they didn't have someone else holding their hand.
Originally Posted by Hastings
If that would be true why is it that the armies of the world go after 19 year old boys as their first choice for drafting?
Burns, per usual, doesn't know what he's talking about. The reason most armies don't use middle aged tankers is because it's a very physically demanding job. But I doubt burns has ever had one of those.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the whole world has gone nuts. Damn near as nuts as the 'fire has become. laughing
Yeah, but the 24HCF isn't going to unleash total war on the west.
© 24hourcampfire