Home
Posted By: Bristoe Zelensky attacking Christians - 04/01/23
https://twitter.com/Spriter99880/status/1642255219634339841
Posted By: efw Re: Zelensky attacking Christians - 04/01/23
Anybody who is surprised by this hasn’t been paying attention.

You’d almost think that Z has the same ideas about religious freedom as those funding his war efforts.
[Linked Image]
Ideas?
You mean instructions don't you?
i mean According to photos, his "idea" of a good time is crossdressing in NYC..
Democrats killing Christians in America.

Ain’t hard to look up.
Originally Posted by efw

You’d almost think that Z has the same ideas about religious freedom as those funding his war efforts.
Bingo!
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Democrats killing Christians in America.

Ain’t hard to look up.

Did we pay them $130 BILLION to target christians like the Uko NAZIs?

Useful idiots for Biden like you own this
Zelensky has used up his 30 pieces of silver. He needs to get a piece of rope and select a tree.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Zelensky has used up his 30 pieces of silver. He needs to get a piece of rope and select a tree.

Easy there, Murray.

Helpforgottenjews.org
Those weak minded who seek out confirmation for their bias are really easy to manipulate.

All it takes is a Twitter account.

Originally Posted by Brizzy the Weak Minded
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Zelenskyyyyy The Brave will keep on "fighting" until every last Ukrainian is dead!

He does not care about Ukrainians, because he's not Ukrainian.
Posted By: efw Re: Zelensky attacking Christians - 04/01/23
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Those weak minded who seek out confirmation for their bias are really easy to manipulate.

That works both ways Cheeto breathe.
You a member of the tribe, Burns?
Originally Posted by efw

That works both ways Cheeto breathe.
Burns is like a Democrat. Virtually everything he says about others, applies double to him.

One of his supposed crimes was “cursing the President”.

“I say to you, Mr President! I tell you and your pack that our tears will not fall on the ground, they will fall on your head. Do you think that, having come to power on our backs you can do this? God will not forgive you or your family!" Met. Pavel, abbot of Kievo Pechersk Lavra.
I was not sure who's side I should be on about this war. However, one day I watched a video of Mr. Z coming to America and asking congress for 10 billion more dollars. When he was done with the speech, he turned to Vice President Harris and Nancy Pelosi and they were fawning all over him when he handed them a Ukraine flag. That told me all I needed to know and suddenly I was wondering if Mr. Putin is the lessor of 2 evils.
Originally Posted by ihookem
I was not sure who's side I should be on about this war. However, one day I watched a video of Mr. Z coming to America and asking congress for 10 billion more dollars. When he was done with the speech, he turned to Vice President Harris and Nancy Pelosi and they were fawning all over him when he handed them a Ukraine flag. That told me all I needed to know and suddenly I was wondering if Mr. Putin is the lessor of 2 evils.

It seems generally Pootin tells you what he’s going to do. Z our chickenchit senators, representatives and mislabeled president not so much. Pootin ain’t even a little bit evil comparatively.
Zelensky has been told to attack Christians by his sponsors. That would be the USA and the Western European component of NATO. Book It.

In the west Christianity is out and perversion is the new religion. It is the natural progression (regression ?) of society. Happens over and over in nation after nation. The results are never good.
Originally Posted by efw

Joe Biden is a devout Catholic didn't you know that?
Z isn't religious but he is of one with those of a select identity whose affinity for ill gotten gains, private jets, and a special passport that grants them immunity for crimes committed inside a [bleep] little country that hates all things Christian except stupid "Biblical" allegiance. Oh, and money.

Another mind dead comment free link posting. Our site needs more intellectual powerhouses like you and Supfoo.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Another mind dead comment free link posting. Our site needs more intellectual powerhouses like you and Supfoo.
Two of our best contributors.

And more clickbait, dishonest topic titles.
Originally Posted by plumbum

And more clickbait, dishonest topic titles.

You should spit more instead of swallow what Don Lemmon offers you.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Zelensky has been told to attack Christians by his sponsors. That would be the USA and the Western European component of NATO. Book It.

In the west Christianity is out and perversion is the new religion. It is the natural progression (regression ?) of society. Happens over and over in nation after nation. The results are never good.

I wonder if he will run them down and throw them in Russian jail for making him butthurt on the internet?

Originally Posted by ...Hastings The Quisling
If the Russians come looking for you I'll help them run you down.

Johnny might ought to learn to like Russian prison food himself when we catch him and send him to them.

My money and more importantly my prayers are with Russia.

They have the advantage.

I am praying for Russian victory and an end to this before the whole world gets involved. The Russian money I have I believe could be negotiated through Mexico but I am going to consider it a loan to Russia for now.

It is a shame that we are not being quizzed by you in a courtroom with a judge to order you to quit asking stupid questions for which there is not a yes or no answer and throw your a$$ in jail for contempt for keeping it up.
Yes....yes....he is the butt hurt one.....we can see that plainly by your stalking of him.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yes....yes....he is the butt hurt one.....we can see that plainly by your stalking of him.

Hastings musta pissed in tater head's Nyquil.

Jim, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

He’s a journeyman farrier, master guide, a tier 1 operator, legit horse trainer, and a gay wizard. You just dont appreciate him. He’s too nuanced. Lol

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

He’s a journeyman farrier, master guide, a tier 1 operator, legit horse trainer, and a gay wizard. You just dont appreciate him. He’s too nuanced. Lol

Daily update: Russia winning

<sorry, wrong thread>

I wonder if he will run them down and throw them in Russian jail for making him butthurt on the internet?

Johnny might ought to learn to like Russian prison food himself when we catch him and send him to them.

They have the advantage.

I am praying for Russian victory and an end to this before the whole world gets involved. The Russian money I have I believe could be negotiated through Mexico but I am going to consider it a loan to Russia for now.

It is a shame that we are not being quizzed by you in a courtroom with a judge to order you to quit asking stupid questions for which there is not a yes or no answer and throw your a$$ in jail for contempt for keeping it up.
Speaking of butthurt, how many times have you posted this?

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

And none of it’s true, except the gay wizard part lol

They have the advantage.

Originally Posted by dassa

Not enough.

You Authoritarian Putin Pufters are against the Constitution of my country and I might point it out a time or 2 in the future.
Posted By: ccd Re: Zelensky attacking Christians - 04/02/23
Regarding the Bishop, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Not exactly a secret that quite a few of the Russian Orthodox priests in Ukraine were providing information and aid to Russian intelligence services over the last decade. Lots of articles in Western press if you care to look. The Ukrainian intelligence services have know about this since at least 2014, they just never " set the hook" until they had mounds and mounds of evidence and captured assets.

They have the advantage.

Not enough.

You Authoritarian Putin Pufters are against the Constitution of my country and I might point it out a time or 2 in the future.
Remember that time you tried using "binary" in a sentence and screwed it up?

They have the advantage.

Not enough.

Blah blah blah, the ravings of an alcohol and Nyquil soaked brain that has finally managed to come back to semi-consciousness after about noon day.

Still trying to get Putin to take you if we will give him one of his Russian spies we have in the deal. Not the usual prisoner swap. More of a twofer, Putin gets his man out if he'll take you too.
Burns: I'm betting you'll lose 150 pounds the first year eating that beet soup and canned carp. You may not need insulin or anti-depressants anymore.
Originally Posted by ccd
Regarding the Bishop, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Not exactly a secret that quite a few of the Russian Orthodox priests in Ukraine were providing information and aid to Russian intelligence services over the last decade. Lots of articles in Western press if you care to look. The Ukrainian intelligence services have know about this since at least 2014, they just never " set the hook" until they had mounds and mounds of evidence and captured assets.

Comedy gold here
© 24hourcampfire