Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Another mind dead comment free link posting. Our site needs more intellectual powerhouses like you and Supfoo.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Another mind dead comment free link posting. Our site needs more intellectual powerhouses like you and Supfoo.
Two of our best contributors.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

And more clickbait, dishonest topic titles.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by plumbum

And more clickbait, dishonest topic titles.

You should spit more instead of swallow what Don Lemmon offers you.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Zelensky has been told to attack Christians by his sponsors. That would be the USA and the Western European component of NATO. Book It.

In the west Christianity is out and perversion is the new religion. It is the natural progression (regression ?) of society. Happens over and over in nation after nation. The results are never good.

I wonder if he will run them down and throw them in Russian jail for making him butthurt on the internet?

Originally Posted by ...Hastings The Quisling
If the Russians come looking for you I'll help them run you down.

Johnny might ought to learn to like Russian prison food himself when we catch him and send him to them.

My money and more importantly my prayers are with Russia.

They have the advantage.

I am praying for Russian victory and an end to this before the whole world gets involved. The Russian money I have I believe could be negotiated through Mexico but I am going to consider it a loan to Russia for now.

It is a shame that we are not being quizzed by you in a courtroom with a judge to order you to quit asking stupid questions for which there is not a yes or no answer and throw your a$$ in jail for contempt for keeping it up.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yes....yes....he is the butt hurt one.....we can see that plainly by your stalking of him.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yes....yes....he is the butt hurt one.....we can see that plainly by your stalking of him.

Hastings musta pissed in tater head's Nyquil.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Jim, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

He’s a journeyman farrier, master guide, a tier 1 operator, legit horse trainer, and a gay wizard. You just dont appreciate him. He’s too nuanced. Lol

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

He’s a journeyman farrier, master guide, a tier 1 operator, legit horse trainer, and a gay wizard. You just dont appreciate him. He’s too nuanced. Lol

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/02/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Daily update: Russia winning

<sorry, wrong thread>

GOA
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Zelensky has been told to attack Christians by his sponsors. That would be the USA and the Western European component of NATO. Book It.

In the west Christianity is out and perversion is the new religion. It is the natural progression (regression ?) of society. Happens over and over in nation after nation. The results are never good.

I wonder if he will run them down and throw them in Russian jail for making him butthurt on the internet?

Johnny might ought to learn to like Russian prison food himself when we catch him and send him to them.

They have the advantage.

I am praying for Russian victory and an end to this before the whole world gets involved. The Russian money I have I believe could be negotiated through Mexico but I am going to consider it a loan to Russia for now.

It is a shame that we are not being quizzed by you in a courtroom with a judge to order you to quit asking stupid questions for which there is not a yes or no answer and throw your a$$ in jail for contempt for keeping it up.
Speaking of butthurt, how many times have you posted this?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

And none of it’s true, except the gay wizard part lol

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They have the advantage.

Originally Posted by dassa

Not enough.

You Authoritarian Putin Pufters are against the Constitution of my country and I might point it out a time or 2 in the future.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

C
ccd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Regarding the Bishop, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Not exactly a secret that quite a few of the Russian Orthodox priests in Ukraine were providing information and aid to Russian intelligence services over the last decade. Lots of articles in Western press if you care to look. The Ukrainian intelligence services have know about this since at least 2014, they just never " set the hook" until they had mounds and mounds of evidence and captured assets.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

They have the advantage.

Not enough.

You Authoritarian Putin Pufters are against the Constitution of my country and I might point it out a time or 2 in the future.
Remember that time you tried using "binary" in a sentence and screwed it up?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They have the advantage.

Not enough.

Blah blah blah, the ravings of an alcohol and Nyquil soaked brain that has finally managed to come back to semi-consciousness after about noon day.

Still trying to get Putin to take you if we will give him one of his Russian spies we have in the deal. Not the usual prisoner swap. More of a twofer, Putin gets his man out if he'll take you too.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burns: I'm betting you'll lose 150 pounds the first year eating that beet soup and canned carp. You may not need insulin or anti-depressants anymore.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ccd
Regarding the Bishop, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Not exactly a secret that quite a few of the Russian Orthodox priests in Ukraine were providing information and aid to Russian intelligence services over the last decade. Lots of articles in Western press if you care to look. The Ukrainian intelligence services have know about this since at least 2014, they just never " set the hook" until they had mounds and mounds of evidence and captured assets.

Comedy gold here

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,673
Posts18,474,805
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.