Home
Latest I can find;

Audrey Hale's Manifesto Details Monthslong Plan to Commit Shooting
4/3/23 at 4:25 PM EDT

The ongoing investigation into the March 27 murders of six persons inside The Covenant School continues to show, from all information currently available, that killer Audrey Hale acted totally alone. In the collective writings by Hale found in her vehicle in the school parking lot, and others later found in the bedroom of her home, she documented, in journals, her planning over a period of months to commit mass murder at The Covenant School," the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) said in an update on Monday.

The update noted that the writings by Hale remain under investigation by officials with the MNPD and the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU). However, Hale's motive currently remains unknown, but the update added that "it is known that Hale considered the actions of other mass murderers."

https://www.newsweek.com/audrey-hales-manifesto-details-monthslong-plan-commit-shooting-1792317

Then there is this:

Audrey Hale Manifesto Release Raises Major Concerns From LGBTQ+ Groups
3/28/23 at 1:58 PM EDT

"It should not be published," Jordan Budd, the executive director of Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE), told Newsweek. "The focus should be on how this was able to happen in the first place. There should not be such easy access to deadly weaponry."

Charles Moran, the national president of Log Cabin Republicans, a GOP organization that advocates for equal rights for LGBTQ+ Americans, also told Newsweek that there are "serious consequences" for the public release of the manifesto.

"While it would certainly give insight into the motivations of this deeply troubled individual that could help shed light into root causes, we know from tragedies like this that additional glorification of the shooter could inspire others to take similar violent acts for attention," Moran said.

https://www.newsweek.com/audrey-hal...ajor-concerns-among-lgbtq-groups-1790938

The statement "Hale's motive currently remains unknown" is B.S. There is something they want to hide from the public. My suspicion is the cops are going to drag their feet until this goes down the memory hole, never to release the shooter's manifesto. THIS IS JUST LIKE LAS VEGAS !!

What say you? Public's right and need to know? Or inflammatory for future shooters?

Just put Paul on ignore. He is a proponent of censorship. Now throwing another childish tantrum. Cleans the thread up nicely.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Just put Paul on ignore. He is a proponent of censorship. He's throwing another childish tantrum. Cleans the thread up nicely.
Paul will do anything to bury accurate information about perverts.

Why do you think he's such a strong defender of perversion?
It will be in contradiction to the public narrative the radical left puts out on their media.
Then the left will be on the horns of a dilemma.

Either trans is a mental illness, or, the trans agenda is exposed as being very dark.
I wonder how much elbow room he has in that closet?
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Rhetorical right
They’ll obviously wait to release it until media attention has moved on so that they can provide cover to the media for mostly ignoring it when it’s released.

Edit
The media was in a conundrum after this happened

They didn’t know what pronoun to use, as either man/male or her/female didn’t jive with the agenda.

They decided on “they”, yup when listening to FOX radio the pronoun was “they” to describe this nut case.
It may also expose the FBI's awareness of this woman's mental illness,her ownership of guns and their willingness to allow this to happen.

The worst case scenario is that the FBI and their homo/tranny apparatchiks encouraged this mentally ill person to commit these crimes,in order to further their NWO/WEF/Satanic disarming of America.
Originally Posted by rte
It may also expose the FBI's awareness of this woman's mental illness,her ownership of guns and their willingness to allow this to happen.

The worst case scenario is that the FBI and their homo/tranny apparatchiks encouraged this mentally ill person to commit these crimes,in order to further their NWO/WEF/Satanic disarming of America.
Excellent point
Originally Posted by rte

At the 1:30 mark, police chief says Audrey Hale purchased seven firearms from five local gun stores - all legal. Three were "used" in school shooting.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6323571795112
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by rte

At the 1:30 mark, police chief says Audrey Hale purchased seven firearms from five local gun stores - all legal. Three were "used" in school shooting.

I wonder if it used the new 'non-binary' option...
Originally Posted by rte

Oh my God.
Slow but steady revelations - about sick wierdos, guv manipulation, and posters here.
Not saying the left doesn't want it suppressed, but it's only been what, a week?

Not having a background in LE, I'd assume they want time to digest it and make sure there are no plots with accomplices, and they're also probably concerned with copycats. There's also probably sensitive information in there with respect to the upcoming lawsuits, i.e., what did the authorities know and when did they know it.

It'll come out.
Originally Posted by rte

Yep, it couldn't possibly be just another mentally-deranged school shooter, your theory is much more plausible.
Originally Posted by smokepole
.... I'd assume they want time to digest it and make sure there are no plots with accomplices ...

"The ongoing investigation into the March 27 murders of six persons inside The Covenant School continues to show, from all information currently available, that killer Audrey Hale acted totally alone. In the collective writings by Hale found in her vehicle in the school parking lot, and others later found in the bedroom of her home, she documented, in journals, her planning over a period of months to commit mass murder at The Covenant School," the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) said in an update on Monday.
It'll come out.

We need it NOW! Just watch all the action that is taken when it does come out.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
They’ll obviously wait to release it until media attention has moved on so that they can provide cover to the media for mostly ignoring it when it’s released.

I cringe every time someone calls it a her. It’s a man. The fact that it committed these murders is evidence of it being a man. Woman hardly ever commit these murders. Sick in the head men do despite what he wanted to call himself or identify as.

She is a biological female transitioning to male.
Once the feds clean it up for consumption to make it look like the system failed her, it, him....
Might even have some gun control agenda nuggets added in.
It certainly won't be exactly what the basket case wrote..

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...nts-demand-tougher-gun-laws#Post18309521
.... I'd assume they want time to digest it and make sure there are no plots with accomplices ...

"The ongoing investigation into the March 27 murders of six persons inside The Covenant School continues to show, from all information currently available, that killer Audrey Hale acted totally alone. In the collective writings by Hale found in her vehicle in the school parking lot, and others later found in the bedroom of her home, she documented, in journals, her planning over a period of months to commit mass murder at The Covenant School," the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) said in an update on Monday.

Oh my God.
I cringe every time someone calls it a her. It’s a man. The fact that it committed these murders is evidence of it being a man. Woman hardly ever commit these murders. Sick in the head men do despite what he wanted to call himself or identify as.

I read that the killer was born female and was transitioning to male.

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
It will be in contradiction to the public narrative the radical left puts out on their media.
Nailed it.
They’ll obviously wait to release it until media attention has moved on so that they can provide cover to the media for not covering it.

I thought this was a woman who wanted to be known as a man. Should all women who commit murder be award posthumous masculinity?
In this particular instance, gender dysmorphia plainly played a part in this person's mental health (or lack thereof) but whether this is ignored or emphasized appears to depend on the viewpoint of the story teller. In general, being gender confused does not lead to murder by the transgender person; though it my lead to murder by someone who is offended by the transgender person. In this case, it remains to be seen if this was a murderer who just happens to have been gender confused, if it was a murderer, in part, because it was gender confused, or if it was a murderer due to treatment as a result of the gender confusion.
I'm still confused because I keep hearing so many conflicting reports regarding the actual gender of the killer. GD
The manifesto is part of the case file, once the case is closed, it should be released to the public through Freedom of Information Act (if Tennessee has one). There has to be a reason why they won't release it!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Oh my God.

No.

Trained and placed by the FBI.

Had coms throughout; directed until the very end.

Learned that right here on the fire; you won’t get that from your mainstream media.
I suspect it's so venomous that even the liberal press is afraid to print it. They're afraid of what the public will think of the trans crowd, as if the public opinion of them could get any lower.

OK. How long does it normally take for this kind of information to come out in similar crimes?
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I suspect it's so venomous that even the liberal press is afraid to print it. They're afraid of what the public will think of the trans crowd, as if the public opinion of them could get any lower.

Dollars to donuts that the cops haven't released it yet. Any news outlet that could get its hand on the document would publish it ASAP.

It's what's known as a scoop and it's what they live for.
Because it makes all too clear the insane and violent nature of the LGBTQ movement.

Wow! Even after all this time you still think this woman was a male? She was a mentally ill woman who liked to pretend to be male.
Whatever it takes to not harm the liberal cause.
Sit on it 'til it dies of old age.

OK. How long does it normally take for this kind of information to come out in similar crimes?

Now you've stumped him. He'll have to do a little research to find out which words to copy and paste.
Originally Posted by Sako76
The manifesto is part of the case file, once the case is closed, it should be released to the public through Freedom of Information Act (if Tennessee has one). There has to be a reason why they won't release it!
The FOIA is a federal law.The FBI has ignored FOIA requests in the past.

When forced by federal judges to release the requested information,the FBI heavily redacted the documents.

The FBI is corrupt to the core.Don't expect anything legitimate to come from these crooks with badges.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Sako76
The FOIA is a federal law.The FBI has ignored FOIA requests in the past.

When forced by federal judges to release the requested information,the FBI heavily redacted the documents.

The FBI is corrupt to the core.Don't expect anything legitimate to come from these crooks with badges.
This.

Now you've stumped him. He'll have to do a little research to find out which words to copy and paste.
Speaking if “cut-n-paste”.

Just put Paul on ignore. He is a proponent of censorship. He's throwing another childish tantrum. Cleans the thread up nicely.
Also a proponent of all things homo, alot of the chit thats wrong with this country
Not saying the left doesn't want it suppressed, but it's only been what, a week?

Not having a background in LE, I'd assume they want time to digest it and make sure there are no plots with accomplices, and they're also probably concerned with copycats. There's also probably sensitive information in there with respect to the upcoming lawsuits, i.e., what did the authorities know and when did they know it.

It'll come out.
No it wont. If it was going to come out, should have already. How quick would it have came out if it was a pro-trump shooter that killed democrats? You know the answer
Probably too many words like FBI Handler said I need to do this....my Handler said I need to do that...
Originally Posted by gunchamp
No it wont. If it was going to come out, should have already. How quick would it have came out if it was a pro-trump shooter that killed democrats? You know the answer

^^^^^ RIGHT ON ^^^^^
This right here. The homo and trans community is built on pure evil. The media cant put out anything that would show these animals for what they are

Dollars to donuts that the cops haven't released it yet. Any news outlet that could get its hand on the document would publish it ASAP.

Our media? Where are you living currently
Also a proponent of all things homo, alot of the chit thats wrong with this country

I am a proponent of literacy. Alot isn't a word. You should have used "that's." It is a contraction of that is.

You are welcome.

I am a proponent of literacy. Alot isn't a word. You should have used "that's." It is a contraction of that is.

You are welcome.
Oh, good one. Didnt think you would try and defend your pro-homo/trans position
This right here. The homo and trans community is built on pure evil. The media cant put out anything that would show these animals for what they are
This.
I don't know why it hasn't been released. Sure makes it look like there is a narrative they are trying to construct or deconstruct.
It was the guns’ fault! That’s all we need to know. The cute lady on the tee vee done said so.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I don't know why it hasn't been released. Sure makes it look like there is a narrative they are trying to construct or deconstruct.

We all know what the substance of it is. I'd bet that it has a lot of anti-christian hate in it. I suspect Nashville police would have released it by now if the FBI hadn't butted in. That begs the question of why the FBI is involved. What does the Google say are the reasons the FBI will get involved in a murder investigation?
Update Today

The transgender shooting suspect accused of killing three young children and three adults at a Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee, on March 27 reportedly hoarded a suicide note, weapons and ammunition at home, according to a report Tuesday.

The Metropolitan Nashville Police Department recently released a list of 47 items found by officers who conducted a search warrant at Audrey Hale's home, NBC News reported.

Those items reportedly included several journals, a shotgun, cellphones and laptops, as well as folders and journals with notes on firearms courses and school shootings.

According to the outlet, police said officers also found a school photo and five yearbooks from the Covenant School.

Authorities say Hale had been under a doctor’s care for an undisclosed emotional disorder and hid weapons in the family home, unbeknownst to the suspect's parents.

Law enforcement has also said Hale legally purchased seven weapons from five local stores and later sold one of the firearms. Three of those were used in the shooting.

"The motive for Hale’s actions has not been established and remains under investigation by the Homicide Unit in consultation with the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit. It is known that Hale considered the actions of other mass murderers," the press release said. "The investigation shows that Hale fired a total of 152 rounds (126 5.56 rifle rounds and 26 nine millimeter rounds) from the time she shot her way into the school until she was killed by police. Two officers fired on Hale."

Officer Rex Engelbert fired a total of four 5.56 mm rounds from his rifle and Officer Michael Collazo fired a total of four rounds from his department-issued 9 mm pistol.

April 4, 2023 12:56pm EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashvill...n-school-shooter-audrey-hale-home-report
Authorities say Hale had been under a doctor’s care for an undisclosed emotional disorder.
Uh, gender dysphoria?

Well, he does wear a bed pan on his head.

Our media? Where are you living currently

How much do you want to bet that it'll come out if/when the cops release it?

Did you notice how you didn't get an answer from SupFoo. That's because he's muther-fugking copy and paste dipschidt who can't think independently of what the Gateway Pundit and Fox tell him to think.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Probably too many words like FBI Handler said I need to do this....my Handler said I need to do that...
Not so long ago your comment would have been deemed a conspiracy theory and most here would have called for the Tin Foil Hat nonsense.

Nor so much today, most have come to realize that the conspiracy theory of a few years ago are todays Truth. Cept for Paul, he’s a little dense .
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
BOTH

It'll come out.

Yep....
Woulda been out within 48 hrs....
No one outside of government will ever see word one of this.
I figure they know all about “it’s” motive, maybe even ahead of time.
The powers that control our government are more interested in inciting a civil war than fixing any of the problems we face.
Anything that doesn’t fit their agenda gets flushed down the rabbit hole post haste.
The rally at Charlotte, The Vegas Shooting, The Armed J6 Insurrection, basically every freakin thing that makes news is scrubbed and twisted to make conservatives at fault, or it’s stuffed down the rabbit hole while some other shiny object captures the media’s willing attention. ( Maybe Trump’s indictment)
It’s all about smoke and mirrors, and the only way I can see of fixing it short of gunfire and blood is Trump 2024.
If he’s not on the ballot, I won’t waste my time. I’ll stay home and load ammo.
7mm
The released the MSU shooters note within a few day, what is different here?

That should answer all the questions.

Edit

My guess is that it has been leaked to a few select outlets so they can formulate how they need to shape public opinion with it. Then when they have finished studying for the test, they’ll release it with instantaneous analysis.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Once the feds clean it up for consumption to make it look like the system failed her, it, him....
Might even have some gun control agenda nuggets added in.
It certainly won't be exactly what the basket case wrote..

PREZACTLY!

Yep. And he’s still celebrating he didn’t have to defend another Didindonuffin this time around.

But ole Spandex C.unt does love his LGBTQ bro’s.
Always easy to spot the Pervs and Freaks on the Campfire.

And when he's called out on his perversion, he starts a motorcycle thread ta try and stay in the closet.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

And when he's called out on his perversion, he starts a motorcycle thread ta try and stay in the closet.

LOL. And like Sam says, “his wife’s his beard or cover” 😂😂😂
Zing ! smile
I have no interest in reading it.

Doesn’t matter what it says.

The fact that she took the time to write it probably indicates she was hoping the public would read it.

Release it and it will be preserved and quoted indefinitely and give her the fame she was seeking.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

She is a biological female PRETENDING to BE male.

FIXED!!!
Notice that the media and the Democrats are not calling for those that sold she-it the firearms head on a platter. Wonder why that is, hmmmm.

Notice that the Biden Administration is not calling for increased background checks in order to keep firearms out of the hands of the mentally ill.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Notice that the media and the Democrats are not calling for those that sold she-it the firearms head on a platter. Wonder why that is, hmmmm.

Notice that the Biden Administration is not calling for increased background checks in order to keep firearms out of the hands of the mentally ill.
NPR is now airing positive segments about the arming of the "trans" community to counter the violence of the right wing bigots.

I think they wouldn't be near as approving of the Hedley Texas School and their prominently displayed signs warning would be attackers that their adult personnel are armed with firearms and will use them.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Of course they ain't calling for it.
Spin and deflect is what they are doing cause of the tranny element.

1st thing is they were legal sales and " it" passed a background check which we have in TN.
Carry permit holders don't have the background check or 10 dollar fee requirement.
Already in the state data base and it is updated per permit holders being under the microscope.

Like I said..
Adjudicate happy pill types that have been on em since little kids.
National data base entry mandatory...

DQ on a background check with a appeal evaluation process for em.
May be against the individual rights of the 2nd....

But if the military permanently disqualifies em which they did from my experience as a recruiter long ago.
With a 99% denial of any waiver process.

Then it should be in place for firearms purchase also.
Won't stop private sakes.
But it might have denied this tyranny in Nashville a 4473 LGS purchase per a background check denial.

Most of these freaks of all types doing shootings probably been on happy pills for years upon years.

Their brains ain't right...
Bottomline......
They need to release the manifesto. GOP lawmakers in TN are actually doing something about the tranny/drag queen problem and a MAGA judge is throwing a wrench in the works. Unbelievable.
Easy to see the shooter was a woman by her firearm selection.
Who is the judge that is preventing release of the manifesto?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-Audrey-Hales-murderous-manifesto.html

Lots of speculation.
SupFoo: Because the anti-American liberals control the media and most all governmental agencies!
I am surprised you have to ask.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I read right in this very forum that it was no big deal. Manifesto would be released shortly. Here we are, weeks later. Still a hard no. Lots to hide with this one
Anyone that thinks that will see the light of day in it's original form is probably waiting for transcripts of "The Laptops" hard drive contents
Must not fit the narrative. I'd love to see the medications list of every mass shooter in the last 30 years. Until they at least look.at that I'll never believe they are even looking for a real solution.

Somethings changed I'm the last 30 years and it isn't just that Obama put millions of more ARs on the streets. For one our culture is a cesspool, for 2 millions more are medicated with psychiatric drugs, for 3 millions more are hooked on electronics. It seems like it would be pretty easy to start by comparing med lists.

The left thinks the answer is always stricter gun laws. You know, because strict gun laws have worked so well for Mexico.

Bb
Originally Posted by BCBH
They need to release the manifesto. .

I suspect they're just waiting for someone to correctly refer to it as the tranifesto.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Must not fit the narrative. I'd love to see the medications list of every mass shooter in the last 30 years. Until they at least look.at that I'll never believe they are even looking for a real solution.

Somethings changed I'm the last 30 years and it isn't just that Obama put millions of more ARs on the streets. For one our culture is a cesspool, for 2 millions more are medicated with psychiatric drugs, for 3 millions more are hooked on electronics. It seems like it would be pretty easy to start by comparing med lists.

The left thinks the answer is always stricter gun laws. You know, because strict gun laws have worked so well for Mexico.

Bb
Stricter gun laws, registration, prohibitions, and confiscations do not and have never been about public safety.

It has always been about the safety of government officials and their enforcement brigade.

Gun control agenda has been driven by big city police cheifs and the mayors they work for since long before 1968.

Mass public shootings just provide propaganda to fuel their agenda.
A different perspective on releasing the manifesto

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2023/04/13/stop-mass-shootings-3-n69432
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
A different perspective on releasing the manifesto

https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2023/04/13/stop-mass-shootings-3-n69432
The only reason people want to see her writings is because we don't trust the gov to tell the truth.

Otherwise, I agree with the article.
The FBI and the DOJ isn't done writing it yet.
Here's a link to a new Foxnews article about it. They say the FBI is working on it and will release part of it but not all. They suggest it's too scary for the general public. How about letting the general public decide what's too scary.

MANIFESTO
Here's a link to a new Foxnews article about it. They say the FBI is working on it and will release part of it but not all. They suggest it's too scary for the general public. How about letting the general public decide what's too scary.

MANIFESTO
That's ridiculous. You know they are editing it just because it would (correctly) reflect badly on their cherished LGBTQ constituents. If it reflected badly on patriotic White Americans, they'd release it in full, instantly.
She was totally whacked out in the head. The public needs to see what kind of mental deviants we're dealing with. They need to see what our schools and government are calling normal.

MANIFESTO

They are afraid of the public seeing it for what it really is...

The insane waging of war against Christians and conservatives by mentally deranged Leftists.
Because the FBI hasn't finished writing it yet.
(Sorry, didn't read the whole thread to see if anyone beat me to it, which is likely).
Audrey Hale manifesto a ‘blueprint on total destruction’ say pols, who claim FBI is stalling its release

Nashville shooter Audrey Hale’s manifesto is a “blueprint on total destruction” which the FBI are stalling releasing, according to local politicians, who describe its contents as “astronomically dangerous”.

Almost a month after Audrey Hale, who identified as transgender, killed six at the city’s Covenant elementary school before being shot by police authorities have yet to release a motive or any of the writings seized from her home, despite growing pressure.

Rep. Tim Burchett, (R-Tenn.) told The Post he knew the FBI was behind the delay, saying the news was “disappointing” and calling for documents to be released to grieving loved ones as well as members of Congress.

The manifesto “could maybe tell us a little bit about what’s going on inside of her head,” he added. “I think that would answer a lot of questions.”

Twenty journals, five laptops, a suicide note and various other notes written by Hale were seized from the house she shared with her parents as well as two memoirs, five Covenant School yearbooks and seven cellphones, according to a search warrant.

Metro Nashville Council Member Courtney Johnston confirmed to The Post the FBI has already ruled the manifesto would not be released any time soon.

“What I was told is, her manifesto was a blueprint on total destruction, and it was so, so detailed at the level of what she had planned,” she said, when reached by phone.

“That document in the wrong person’s hands would be astronomically dangerous,” she added.

Johnston said “parts” of Hale’s writings would eventually come out, but added she feels “the vast, overwhelming majority of it,” presented too much of a danger to the public.

She added: “I personally don’t want to know the depths to which her psychosis reached … When I’m told by an MNPD high-ranking official that it keeps him up at night, I’m going to defer to that person in that agency that I don’t need to read that.”

The two agencies handling the investigation, Metro Nashville Police Department and the FBI, each deferred The Post to the other agency when contacted. Although MNPD is leading the investigation, spokesperson Don Aaron said material related to Hale is still “under analysis” by the FBI.

Former police officer-turned author and adjunct professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice Joseph Giacalone said ....“I think what the FBI is really concerned here with, and I think law enforcement, is that if there is something in there that is truly damaging for the transgender community, I think they are hesitant to do it because they are afraid of a violent backlash against that protected class of people.”

More here:

https://nypost.com/2023/04/20/audre...iphone_nyp&utm_source=pasteboard_app

OK, about what most suspected. The FBI has seized all material "for analysis". THIS IS JUST LIKE THE LAS VEGAS SHOOTING. The FBI has thrown a bag over everything.

Does anyone believe the FBI would hesitate for even one second to release a "White Supremacist" manifesto?

We all know why it's not being released. The FBI should have zero authority on whether and when it's released, anyway.
Soviet style propaganda again. The FBI is FOS.
“They” have to protect us poor little fly over peons from the writings of a mental patient…😡
Epoch Times, so apply salt appropriately.

Nashville Official Says School Shooter’s Manifesto Is ‘Astronomically Dangerous’

Federal officials are delaying the release of a manifesto written by Audrey Hale, who killed six people in a Nashville Christian school, according to local officials, with one calling it “astronomically dangerous.”

Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) told the New York Post this week that the FBI is currently behind the delay. He said that the documents should be made public for grieving family members and for members of Congress.

Hale, who was born female, used “he/him” pronouns, and police officials previously told a news conference she identified as transgender. Later, Nashville Police Chief John Drake said Hale suffered from mental health issues and was under the care of a doctor, while her parents did not know she had procured several firearms.

The shooter’s notes “could maybe tell us a little bit about what’s going on inside of her head,” Burchett told the newspaper. “I think that would answer a lot of questions.”

About 20 journals, five laptops, a suicide note, and other materials written by Hale were taken from the house where she lived with her parents, according to a search warrant in the case.

“What I was told is, her manifesto was a blueprint on total destruction, and it was so, so detailed at the level of what she had planned,” Metro Nashville Council Member Courtney Johnston told the NY Post, without elaborating. “That document in the wrong person’s hands would be astronomically dangerous,” she added.

Johnson claimed that the “the vast, overwhelming majority of it” would be too dangerous for the public to see. “I personally don’t want to know the depths to which her psychosis reached … When I’m told by an MNPD high-ranking official that it keeps him up at night, I’m going to defer to that person in that agency that I don’t need to read that,” she added.

The official did not elaborate on why the documents would be a danger to the public. Based on the interview, it’s not clear if Johnson was worried about detailed plans to attack other sites or was worried about Hale’s mental health issues.

The Epoch Times has contacted the FBI’s press office for comment.

Hale, 28, was a former student at The Covenant School when she shot and killed three children and three adults at a private school last month. The victims who were murdered include Evelyn Dieckhaus, 9, Hallie Scruggs, 9, William Kinney, 9, Cynthia Peak, 61, Katherine Koonce, 60, and Mike Hill, 61.

Since the shooting, a range of conservative commentators have publicly called for Hale’s manifesto to be made public, saying that the FBI’s delay is part of a cover-up to keep the public from knowing about the dangers of transgenderism. About a week after the Nashville mass shooting, a 19-year-old male who reportedly identified as female was arrested in Colorado with detailed plans for several school shootings.

Rep. Walter Hudson (R-Minn.) told the NY Post this week that the documents should be released and said that by doing so, the FBI and other agencies could gain more Americans’ trust. He cited conversations with his constituents who have exhibited an “increasing distrust with the FBI and with government agencies generally.”

“One of the greatest threats to democracy or, as I would say, threats to the Constitutional Republic, is the erosion of trust in institutions. The FBI is one of those institutions,” he told NY Post. “If you’re going to wield power in a free country, then you have a responsibility to maintain the public’s trust in that power—and the FBI needs to figure out how to do that,” the lawmaker said.

Rep. Andy Ogles (R-Tenn.) told the paper that if the documents are not ultimately released, “then we need to investigate why.”
In other words, "We don't want the public to see just how evil these sodomites really are!".
Originally Posted by Steve
Nashville Official Says School Shooter’s Manifesto Is ‘Astronomically Dangerous’

Federal officials are delaying the release of a manifesto written by Audrey Hale, who killed six people in a Nashville Christian school, according to local officials, with one calling it “astronomically dangerous.”

Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.) told the New York Post this week that the FBI is currently behind the delay. He said that the documents should be made public for grieving family members and for members of Congress.

Hale, who was born female, used “he/him” pronouns, and police officials previously told a news conference she identified as transgender. Later, Nashville Police Chief John Drake said Hale suffered from mental health issues and was under the care of a doctor, while her parents did not know she had procured several firearms.

The shooter’s notes “could maybe tell us a little bit about what’s going on inside of her head,” Burchett told the newspaper. “I think that would answer a lot of questions.”

About 20 journals, five laptops, a suicide note, and other materials written by Hale were taken from the house where she lived with her parents, according to a search warrant in the case.

“What I was told is, her manifesto was a blueprint on total destruction, and it was so, so detailed at the level of what she had planned,” Metro Nashville Council Member Courtney Johnston told the NY Post, without elaborating. “That document in the wrong person’s hands would be astronomically dangerous,” she added.

Johnson claimed that the “the vast, overwhelming majority of it” would be too dangerous for the public to see. “I personally don’t want to know the depths to which her psychosis reached … When I’m told by an MNPD high-ranking official that it keeps him up at night, I’m going to defer to that person in that agency that I don’t need to read that,” she added.

The official did not elaborate on why the documents would be a danger to the public. Based on the interview, it’s not clear if Johnson was worried about detailed plans to attack other sites or was worried about Hale’s mental health issues.

The Epoch Times has contacted the FBI’s press office for comment.

Hale, 28, was a former student at The Covenant School when she shot and killed three children and three adults at a private school last month. The victims who were murdered include Evelyn Dieckhaus, 9, Hallie Scruggs, 9, William Kinney, 9, Cynthia Peak, 61, Katherine Koonce, 60, and Mike Hill, 61.

Since the shooting, a range of conservative commentators have publicly called for Hale’s manifesto to be made public, saying that the FBI’s delay is part of a cover-up to keep the public from knowing about the dangers of transgenderism. About a week after the Nashville mass shooting, a 19-year-old male who reportedly identified as female was arrested in Colorado with detailed plans for several school shootings.

Rep. Walter Hudson (R-Minn.) told the NY Post this week that the documents should be released and said that by doing so, the FBI and other agencies could gain more Americans’ trust. He cited conversations with his constituents who have exhibited an “increasing distrust with the FBI and with government agencies generally.”

“One of the greatest threats to democracy or, as I would say, threats to the Constitutional Republic, is the erosion of trust in institutions. The FBI is one of those institutions,” he told NY Post. “If you’re going to wield power in a free country, then you have a responsibility to maintain the public’s trust in that power—and the FBI needs to figure out how to do that,” the lawmaker said.

Rep. Andy Ogles (R-Tenn.) told the paper that if the documents are not ultimately released, “then we need to investigate why.”

In other words it's so inflaming that other tranny's would be compelled to kill Christian Conservatives and children to bring attention to their common mental disorder.
Originally Posted by Stophel
In other words, "We don't want the public to see just how evil these sodomites really are!".
This.
© 24hourcampfire