Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp
No it wont. If it was going to come out, should have already. How quick would it have came out if it was a pro-trump shooter that killed democrats? You know the answer

^^^^^ RIGHT ON ^^^^^

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I suspect it's so venomous that even the liberal press is afraid to print it. They're afraid of what the public will think of the trans crowd, as if the public opinion of them could get any lower.
This right here. The homo and trans community is built on pure evil. The media cant put out anything that would show these animals for what they are

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/04/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
I suspect it's so venomous that even the liberal press is afraid to print it. They're afraid of what the public will think of the trans crowd, as if the public opinion of them could get any lower.

Dollars to donuts that the cops haven't released it yet. Any news outlet that could get its hand on the document would publish it ASAP.

It's what's known as a scoop and it's what they live for.
Our media? Where are you living currently

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Just put Paul on ignore. He is a proponent of censorship. He's throwing another childish tantrum. Cleans the thread up nicely.
Also a proponent of all things homo, alot of the chit thats wrong with this country

I am a proponent of literacy. Alot isn't a word. You should have used "that's." It is a contraction of that is.

You are welcome.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Just put Paul on ignore. He is a proponent of censorship. He's throwing another childish tantrum. Cleans the thread up nicely.
Also a proponent of all things homo, alot of the chit thats wrong with this country

I am a proponent of literacy. Alot isn't a word. You should have used "that's." It is a contraction of that is.

You are welcome.
Oh, good one. Didnt think you would try and defend your pro-homo/trans position

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This right here. The homo and trans community is built on pure evil. The media cant put out anything that would show these animals for what they are
This.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don't know why it hasn't been released. Sure makes it look like there is a narrative they are trying to construct or deconstruct.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It was the guns’ fault! That’s all we need to know. The cute lady on the tee vee done said so.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I don't know why it hasn't been released. Sure makes it look like there is a narrative they are trying to construct or deconstruct.

We all know what the substance of it is. I'd bet that it has a lot of anti-christian hate in it. I suspect Nashville police would have released it by now if the FBI hadn't butted in. That begs the question of why the FBI is involved. What does the Google say are the reasons the FBI will get involved in a murder investigation?

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Update Today

The transgender shooting suspect accused of killing three young children and three adults at a Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee, on March 27 reportedly hoarded a suicide note, weapons and ammunition at home, according to a report Tuesday.

The Metropolitan Nashville Police Department recently released a list of 47 items found by officers who conducted a search warrant at Audrey Hale's home, NBC News reported.

Those items reportedly included several journals, a shotgun, cellphones and laptops, as well as folders and journals with notes on firearms courses and school shootings.

According to the outlet, police said officers also found a school photo and five yearbooks from the Covenant School.

Authorities say Hale had been under a doctor’s care for an undisclosed emotional disorder and hid weapons in the family home, unbeknownst to the suspect's parents.

Law enforcement has also said Hale legally purchased seven weapons from five local stores and later sold one of the firearms. Three of those were used in the shooting.

"The motive for Hale’s actions has not been established and remains under investigation by the Homicide Unit in consultation with the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit. It is known that Hale considered the actions of other mass murderers," the press release said. "The investigation shows that Hale fired a total of 152 rounds (126 5.56 rifle rounds and 26 nine millimeter rounds) from the time she shot her way into the school until she was killed by police. Two officers fired on Hale."

Officer Rex Engelbert fired a total of four 5.56 mm rounds from his rifle and Officer Michael Collazo fired a total of four rounds from his department-issued 9 mm pistol.

April 4, 2023 12:56pm EDT

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashvill...n-school-shooter-audrey-hale-home-report

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/04/23.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Authorities say Hale had been under a doctor’s care for an undisclosed emotional disorder.
Uh, gender dysphoria?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well, he does wear a bed pan on his head.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Dollars to donuts that the cops haven't released it yet. Any news outlet that could get its hand on the document would publish it ASAP.

It's what's known as a scoop and it's what they live for.
Our media? Where are you living currently

How much do you want to bet that it'll come out if/when the cops release it?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
.... I'd assume they want time to digest it and make sure there are no plots with accomplices ...

"The ongoing investigation into the March 27 murders of six persons inside The Covenant School continues to show, from all information currently available, that killer Audrey Hale acted totally alone. In the collective writings by Hale found in her vehicle in the school parking lot, and others later found in the bedroom of her home, she documented, in journals, her planning over a period of months to commit mass murder at The Covenant School," the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) said in an update on Monday.

OK. How long does it normally take for this kind of information to come out in similar crimes?

Now you've stumped him. He'll have to do a little research to find out which words to copy and paste.

Did you notice how you didn't get an answer from SupFoo. That's because he's muther-fugking copy and paste dipschidt who can't think independently of what the Gateway Pundit and Fox tell him to think.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Probably too many words like FBI Handler said I need to do this....my Handler said I need to do that...
Not so long ago your comment would have been deemed a conspiracy theory and most here would have called for the Tin Foil Hat nonsense.

Nor so much today, most have come to realize that the conspiracy theory of a few years ago are todays Truth. Cept for Paul, he’s a little dense .

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
BOTH

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Not saying the left doesn't want it suppressed, but it's only been what, a week?

Not having a background in LE, I'd assume they want time to digest it and make sure there are no plots with accomplices, and they're also probably concerned with copycats. There's also probably sensitive information in there with respect to the upcoming lawsuits, i.e., what did the authorities know and when did they know it.

It'll come out.
No it wont. If it was going to come out, should have already. How quick would it have came out if it was a pro-trump shooter that killed democrats? You know the answer

Yep....
Woulda been out within 48 hrs....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No one outside of government will ever see word one of this.
I figure they know all about “it’s” motive, maybe even ahead of time.
The powers that control our government are more interested in inciting a civil war than fixing any of the problems we face.
Anything that doesn’t fit their agenda gets flushed down the rabbit hole post haste.
The rally at Charlotte, The Vegas Shooting, The Armed J6 Insurrection, basically every freakin thing that makes news is scrubbed and twisted to make conservatives at fault, or it’s stuffed down the rabbit hole while some other shiny object captures the media’s willing attention. ( Maybe Trump’s indictment)
It’s all about smoke and mirrors, and the only way I can see of fixing it short of gunfire and blood is Trump 2024.
If he’s not on the ballot, I won’t waste my time. I’ll stay home and load ammo.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
The released the MSU shooters note within a few day, what is different here?

That should answer all the questions.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
They’ll obviously wait to release it until media attention has moved on so that they can provide cover to the media for mostly ignoring it when it’s released.

Edit

My guess is that it has been leaked to a few select outlets so they can formulate how they need to shape public opinion with it. Then when they have finished studying for the test, they’ll release it with instantaneous analysis.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 27 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,000
Posts18,481,224
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.