Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
They’ll obviously wait to release it until media attention has moved on so that they can provide cover to the media for mostly ignoring it when it’s released.

I cringe every time someone calls it a her. It’s a man. The fact that it committed these murders is evidence of it being a man. Woman hardly ever commit these murders. Sick in the head men do despite what he wanted to call himself or identify as.

She is a biological female transitioning to male.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Once the feds clean it up for consumption to make it look like the system failed her, it, him....
Might even have some gun control agenda nuggets added in.
It certainly won't be exactly what the basket case wrote..

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...nts-demand-tougher-gun-laws#Post18309521

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by smokepole
.... I'd assume they want time to digest it and make sure there are no plots with accomplices ...

"The ongoing investigation into the March 27 murders of six persons inside The Covenant School continues to show, from all information currently available, that killer Audrey Hale acted totally alone. In the collective writings by Hale found in her vehicle in the school parking lot, and others later found in the bedroom of her home, she documented, in journals, her planning over a period of months to commit mass murder at The Covenant School," the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) said in an update on Monday.

Oh my God.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I cringe every time someone calls it a her. It’s a man. The fact that it committed these murders is evidence of it being a man. Woman hardly ever commit these murders. Sick in the head men do despite what he wanted to call himself or identify as.

I read that the killer was born female and was transitioning to male.

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
It will be in contradiction to the public narrative the radical left puts out on their media.
Nailed it.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
They’ll obviously wait to release it until media attention has moved on so that they can provide cover to the media for not covering it.

I thought this was a woman who wanted to be known as a man. Should all women who commit murder be award posthumous masculinity?
In this particular instance, gender dysmorphia plainly played a part in this person's mental health (or lack thereof) but whether this is ignored or emphasized appears to depend on the viewpoint of the story teller. In general, being gender confused does not lead to murder by the transgender person; though it my lead to murder by someone who is offended by the transgender person. In this case, it remains to be seen if this was a murderer who just happens to have been gender confused, if it was a murderer, in part, because it was gender confused, or if it was a murderer due to treatment as a result of the gender confusion.
I'm still confused because I keep hearing so many conflicting reports regarding the actual gender of the killer. GD

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The manifesto is part of the case file, once the case is closed, it should be released to the public through Freedom of Information Act (if Tennessee has one). There has to be a reason why they won't release it!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
.... I'd assume they want time to digest it and make sure there are no plots with accomplices ...

"The ongoing investigation into the March 27 murders of six persons inside The Covenant School continues to show, from all information currently available, that killer Audrey Hale acted totally alone. In the collective writings by Hale found in her vehicle in the school parking lot, and others later found in the bedroom of her home, she documented, in journals, her planning over a period of months to commit mass murder at The Covenant School," the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) said in an update on Monday.

Oh my God.

No.

Trained and placed by the FBI.

Had coms throughout; directed until the very end.

Learned that right here on the fire; you won’t get that from your mainstream media.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I suspect it's so venomous that even the liberal press is afraid to print it. They're afraid of what the public will think of the trans crowd, as if the public opinion of them could get any lower.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

OK. How long does it normally take for this kind of information to come out in similar crimes?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I suspect it's so venomous that even the liberal press is afraid to print it. They're afraid of what the public will think of the trans crowd, as if the public opinion of them could get any lower.

Dollars to donuts that the cops haven't released it yet. Any news outlet that could get its hand on the document would publish it ASAP.

It's what's known as a scoop and it's what they live for.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Because it makes all too clear the insane and violent nature of the LGBTQ movement.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They’ll obviously wait to release it until media attention has moved on so that they can provide cover to the media for mostly ignoring it when it’s released.

Wow! Even after all this time you still think this woman was a male? She was a mentally ill woman who liked to pretend to be male.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Whatever it takes to not harm the liberal cause.
Sit on it 'til it dies of old age.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

OK. How long does it normally take for this kind of information to come out in similar crimes?

Now you've stumped him. He'll have to do a little research to find out which words to copy and paste.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sako76
The manifesto is part of the case file, once the case is closed, it should be released to the public through Freedom of Information Act (if Tennessee has one). There has to be a reason why they won't release it!
The FOIA is a federal law.The FBI has ignored FOIA requests in the past.

When forced by federal judges to release the requested information,the FBI heavily redacted the documents.

The FBI is corrupt to the core.Don't expect anything legitimate to come from these crooks with badges.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Sako76
The FOIA is a federal law.The FBI has ignored FOIA requests in the past.

When forced by federal judges to release the requested information,the FBI heavily redacted the documents.

The FBI is corrupt to the core.Don't expect anything legitimate to come from these crooks with badges.
This.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Now you've stumped him. He'll have to do a little research to find out which words to copy and paste.
Speaking if “cut-n-paste”.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Just put Paul on ignore. He is a proponent of censorship. He's throwing another childish tantrum. Cleans the thread up nicely.
Also a proponent of all things homo, alot of the chit thats wrong with this country

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Not saying the left doesn't want it suppressed, but it's only been what, a week?

Not having a background in LE, I'd assume they want time to digest it and make sure there are no plots with accomplices, and they're also probably concerned with copycats. There's also probably sensitive information in there with respect to the upcoming lawsuits, i.e., what did the authorities know and when did they know it.

It'll come out.
No it wont. If it was going to come out, should have already. How quick would it have came out if it was a pro-trump shooter that killed democrats? You know the answer

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Probably too many words like FBI Handler said I need to do this....my Handler said I need to do that...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

Who's Online Now
531 members (222ND, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 219DW, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,484
Posts18,529,719
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.