Home
Their stocks have lost $5 billion in value so far from the genius decision to use a pervert as a spokesman. It could get a lot worse. People are getting fed up with this crap. I'm waiting for a bunch of fathers to crash a drag queen story hour with baseball bats.
No, probably not. Unless they just bought stock this month, they're still up. Most are in it for the long game. We'll see 2-3 months from now whether this has any lasting effect or not. I guarantee some here will be back to drinking Bud in that time.
They will be sucking it up, the old corporate investment s are screwed thanks to this bullschitt
I think the name “Queer Beer” is going to stick for some time. With many other good options out there, I think Bud wet the bed on this one.
Only down 5 billion, that's a fart in Biden's spending. Funny how when I was typing this the campfire changing
They seem to have trended along at $60-$67 over the last month.
It appears, over the last 5 years, that the Biden economy has hurt them far worse than their recent poor marketing decisions, but the next couple months will tell.
Buttwiper down sucks to be them
Originally Posted by Potsy
They seem to have trended along at $60-$67 over the last month.
It appears, over the last 5 years, that the Biden economy has hurt them far worse than their recent poor marketing decisions, but the next couple months will tell.

They've been on a steady decline since 2016. What's funny is they hit their 52 week high two weeks ago, a day or two before all this. Still plenty of money to be made by selling for anyone who bought in the last year or so.
Last 12 Months Chart

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Closed today at $63.38 down $1.73 (2.66%) about the low for the day (which does not bode well)

Shows support at $60-$61

If it breaks down through that, next support level is $55.

If it breaks down through that, next support level is probably $50, maybe 45 if going down hard.

Volume today was 3.4 times daily average - price trending down. More sellers than buyers.

Total market cap $131 Billion.

The bad news is going to have to keep coming to wreck this stock. Relentless would be good.

Investigation of short positions change would be revealing.
[Linked Image]

Look at the 10-year chart to get the whole picture. HUGE overhead supply and extensive downward trend. However it appears to show a double-bottom reversing pattern with a breakout of the declining tops.
I seriously hope they lose their butts! Ms. Alissa thinks all the current drinkers are "fratty and out of touch". I drink Natty Ice from time to time , but only for the "buzz per penny", so I need to quit buying that or I am a hypocrite!
Hope they go tits up
https://nypost.com/2023/04/12/anheu...id-dylan-mulvaney-bud-light-controversy/

Its a beautiful thing. Whether they were already on the down swing or not, this dumb fuggin woke decision killed them
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Its a beautiful thing. Whether they were already on the down swing or not, this dumb fuggin woke decision killed them

They are FAR FAR FAR from dead.
Originally Posted by Teal

Agreed, but INBEV has not made a return on the BUD purchase so far, and this episode is not helping the BUD brand. Brands are highly valuable because building one is typically slow and expensive. Tats why brands are typically protected so fiercely.

This move smells like group-think desperation. Let’s not advertise at the Super Bowl, let’s do something bigger.

Well, his is big, alright.

I should have said this move in killing them. Dumb fuggin woke liberals will cost your company billions. Hope they all rot along with all those who support anything that a democrat does
I'm sure they have a contract with the queer. Even if they drop the campaign, they'll have to pay him off. He'll walk away rich no matter what they decide.
No tranny fluid for me.
Originally Posted by Tarbe
No tranny fluid for me.
Now thats funny right there!!!

Of course Mulvaney plays the victim and claims it's all about the hatred for him. He doesn't understand that it's about the fact that people don't want the gay schit shoved down our throats. Then you have Bud and Nike doubling down on their stupidity.
Transgenderism is the fastest growing religion in America, some have said, strange how frail the human mind is. The fear of not being accepted is a powerful motivator, and the part of the brain that makes rational decisions is not fully developed until the age of 26. I anticipate a wave of suicide among the dickless some years from now.
Originally Posted by blanket
Buttwiper down sucks to be them

Unfortunately, if you own any stocks, 401K or mutual funds, it's likely that a lot of us probably own stock in them. I don't even want to look at my portfolio because I'm pretty sure that there are probably some InBev stocks in there somewhere.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Their stocks have lost $5 billion in value so far from the genius decision to use a pervert as a spokesman. It could get a lot worse. People are getting fed up with this crap. I'm waiting for a bunch of fathers to crash a drag queen story hour with baseball bats.

Are ya now? Oh that's funny, because the "American conservative" is fleshing out to be more of a clucking, fuqin' cuck to the .gov and their 401Ks, and their "safety" then to stand up against anything at all. There'll be no "head cracking" from THAT corner.
History will mark us "The LEAST generation"...
I'll quit them and stick with it. I quit Pepsico 40 years ago over an anti gun stance. I drank Mt Dew all the time and have never bought one since.
Just the people I know and others who have mentioned the boycott will make an impact on local sales. I hope this thing grows legs and makes a statement to corporate America.
Why corporations get in the middle of this stuff is amazing to me. I think the only one that had a clue was Jordan when he said "Democrats and Republicans buy shoes"...........
Oh pooh. A couple of Clydesdale commercials and all will be well.
Originally Posted by rainshot

Right now, it looks as though the "investment community" is not convinced the "outrage" is going to translate into any tangible downside for AB.

Just some grumbling on gun forums, then back to drinking Bud Light, eating potato chips and watching those "Hollywood Fuggrs" on TV. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by rainshot

Right now, it looks as though the "investment community" is not convinced the "outrage" is going to translate into any tangible downside for AB.

Just some grumbling on gun forums, then back to drinking Bud Light, eating potato chips and watching those "Hollywood Fuggrs" on TV. Wash, rinse, repeat.
This is where our side cant hold a candle to the left. The left can wreck a company and will stick with it to the very end. Our side is just a bunch of puzzies who refuse to take anything serious enough to actually stick with something like this. Too many comfortable people with no drive to try to improve this nation. Constantly read it on the forums. Sad
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Are ya now? Oh that's funny, because the "American conservative" is fleshing out to be more of a clucking, fuqin' cuck to the .gov and their 401Ks, and their "safety" then to stand up against anything at all. There'll be no "head cracking" from THAT corner.
History will mark us "The LEAST generation"...
It's by design. Oligopoly has been promoted by American law. Oligopolies have a number of advantages for the federal bureaucracies. Such as there being fewer companies to police for tax & legal compliance. Fewer companies that can easily be tyrannized into compliance of extra-legal agendas.

It's by design. Left or right, you will be supporting the agenda.
the stock holders don't care. a 4% drop is nothing in their stock price. That could be if a bad earnings forecast was made.
I need a roll of stickers that say tranny fluid on them to stick on the boxes at the liquor store kind of like the Biden at the gas pump stickers
Great read, Gender ideology Run Amok

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/gender-ideology-run-amok/
Originally Posted by keith
Transgenderism is the fastest growing religion in America, some have said, strange how frail the human mind is. The fear of not being accepted is a powerful motivator, and the part of the brain that makes rational decisions is not fully developed until the age of 26. I anticipate a wave of suicide among the dickless some years from now.

26? Cripes! I'm about 5 decades behind!
I once opened a can of Mt Dew that friends left here. First sip was disgustingly sweet and dumped it. Still can't imagine how horrible that shhit is.
Lots of very good alternatives out there, I am betting most won't go back to buying it.......
An example of why it probably won't matter long term. Bud light drinkers are going to continue to drink it, even if they take a few weeks off.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-r...f-partnership-goofy-dylan-mulvaney-gives

Sales, not stock price will determine how it's hit A-B.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bud-...aces-backlash-dylan-mulvaney-partnership

Not surprising the NFL is still all in, and also not surprising how many here on the fire are still all in with the NFL.
Back in the 1970s, there was a morning disc jockey who would always interrupt the Anheuser-Busch commercial whenever "Anheuser-Busch" was said, and reply, "Fine, thank you, and how's yours?"
Judging by the effect of truly God fearing patriotic citizens, and our apparent percentage of society, had on the NFL after the BS they allowed, AB will be booming by this time year.

True American Hero's have lost their balls and they've grown fat, drunk and stupid.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I'll quit them and stick with it. I quit Pepsico 40 years ago over an anti gun stance. I drank Mt Dew all the time and have never bought one since.

You should have given that a little more thought.

"The Mountain Dew brand and production rights were acquired by the Pepsi-Cola company in 1964"
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Hogwild7

You should have given that a little more thought.

"The Mountain Dew brand and production rights were acquired by the Pepsi-Cola company in 1964"

Yeah, pretty sure that's why he said he quit drinking it.
I just glanced at AB stock price. Didn’t look like it dropped all that much, couple of bucks unless I misread. Stocks go up and down that much all the time. Where they are taking the hit is sales. I’d like to be a fly on the wall in a Managment meeting at the big AB brewery in Houston. I bet it’s ugly when they start talking numbers. I was in sales most of my working life, I know the drill. It’s all about the numbers.
When was the last time stockholders revolted?
Within a couple of weeks or maybe three, all this will be forgotten, BL drinkers will go back drinking BL, stocks will show no memory of the incident.
Originally Posted by jnyork
Within a couple of weeks or maybe three, all this will be forgotten, BL drinkers will go back drinking BL, stocks will show no memory of the incident.

^^^THAT^^^

The whole ESG/activist investor class (Blackrock et al) won't even flinch at this and continue pushing their agenda. Tranny fluid will be forgotten history by July 4th.
Originally Posted by Distridr
Judging by the effect of truly God fearing patriotic citizens, and our apparent percentage of society, had on the NFL after the BS they allowed, AB will be booming by this time year.

True American Hero's have lost their balls and they've grown fat, drunk and stupid.

Yep, a week, TWO at best. Fruit flys have longer memories than Americans. We deserve this, and we’re going to get it.
The commies have been winning the culture War for decades. We suck at it.
Has Dick's Sporting Goods gone tits up yet?
When short memories come up, what companies have done direct harm to gun owners and gotten away with it? Rock River Arms and Springfield Armory are two of the worst and few remember.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
When short memories come up, what companies have done direct harm to gun owners and gotten away with it? Rock River Arms and Springfield Armory are two of the worst and few remember.

We had members here rail on Bill Ruger for his deal, tho now dead, and then also say "I wear Levi's because they're comfortable". It happens a lot.

We had members here rail on Bill Ruger for his deal, tho now dead, and then also say "I wear Levi's because they're comfortable". It happens a lot.
I get that, but Levi means nothing to me or my life. Gun manufacturers do.

I get that, but Levi means nothing to me or my life. Gun manufacturers do.

No - I just mean the short memories of who is/isn't hurting their 2A stance. Or willing to compromise on one but not the other when it comes to the company - things like that.

I think it was Steelhead who said a long time ago "People are weird and they'll do weird stuff"
This was a small incident masterminded by a low-level marketer that works with influencers and I'm betting it would have never seen the light of day if the C-Suite at AB knew about it.

It got a ton of run because liberals aren't the only group continuously looking to be outraged over something. whistle
Originally Posted by SKane
This was a small incident masterminded by a low-level marketer that works with influencers and I'm betting it would have never seen the light of day if the C-Suite at AB knew about it.

It got a ton of run because liberals aren't the only group continuously looking to be outraged over something. whistle

Thought that female vp knew about it - she should have known better. C-suite or not. The fact she's not fired yet makes me wonder a little. Course reminds me of the old Pabst snafu - Eat the Biden Campaign
Nothing about the frizzin' stockholders !

Thought that female vp knew about it - she should have known better. C-suite or not. The fact she's not fired yet makes me wonder a little. Course reminds me of the old Pabst snafu - Eat the Biden Campaign

She did - she's a VP for that brand (they've got as many VP as banks). laugh
And she didn't help her cause any after the fact. I'm willing to bet they're tightening up the approval protocols because of this and it will forever be known as the Heinerscheid process – I'm sure her associates are phuggin' thrilled with her. LOL

She did - she's a VP for that brand (they've got as many VP as banks). laugh
And she didn't help her cause any after the fact. I'm willing to bet they're tightening up the approval protocols because of this and it will forever be known as the Heinerscheid process – I'm sure her associates are phuggin' thrilled with her. LOL

In a crowded market such as cheap beer it's not that hard to change the customer loyalty even to another InBev brand.

It's not like Bud Light is special in that market and most consumers probably choose it out of habit rather than taste.

But the Queer Beer and Tranny Fluid branding might just stick.

I can't imagine it would not be brought up in my circle of friends if someone was sippin a Bud Light. laugh
2020 numbers so dated but the #1 beer sold in the US is Bud Light. Its almost 2x as much as the #2 beer. That's a massive delta unlikely to be moved rapidly or quickly to allow #2 to catch up.

BL - 27.2 million barrels
Coors Light - 14 million barrels
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
But the Queer Beer and Tranny Fluid branding might just stick.

I can't imagine it would not be brought up in my circle of friends if someone was sippin a Bud Light. laugh
I'm sure you'll send them signals by making it your favorite.
CEO speaks - confirming some idiots there have some ‘splainin to do.

https://www.outkick.com/anheuser-bu...QsgZJnbtLHbtuCxiPeyz2p5UvMXhNoWVmP3GdZLQ

Ya don’t quit on the family because one of the kids and a cousin is a dipzchit. I’m sure some here can at least relate to that.
CEO speaks - confirming some idiots there have some ‘splainin to do.

https://www.outkick.com/anheuser-bu...QsgZJnbtLHbtuCxiPeyz2p5UvMXhNoWVmP3GdZLQ

Ya don’t quit on the family because one of the kids and a cousin is a dipzchit. I’m sure some here can at least relate to that.
Doh! You went and did it!!!!!

Originally Posted by From the article
Whitworth was a member of the Marines and the CIA.
© 24hourcampfire