Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I'll quit them and stick with it. I quit Pepsico 40 years ago over an anti gun stance. I drank Mt Dew all the time and have never bought one since.

You should have given that a little more thought.

"The Mountain Dew brand and production rights were acquired by the Pepsi-Cola company in 1964"

Yeah, pretty sure that's why he said he quit drinking it.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I just glanced at AB stock price. Didn’t look like it dropped all that much, couple of bucks unless I misread. Stocks go up and down that much all the time. Where they are taking the hit is sales. I’d like to be a fly on the wall in a Managment meeting at the big AB brewery in Houston. I bet it’s ugly when they start talking numbers. I was in sales most of my working life, I know the drill. It’s all about the numbers.

Thanks, Billy
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
When was the last time stockholders revolted?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Within a couple of weeks or maybe three, all this will be forgotten, BL drinkers will go back drinking BL, stocks will show no memory of the incident.

[Linked Image]
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by jnyork
Within a couple of weeks or maybe three, all this will be forgotten, BL drinkers will go back drinking BL, stocks will show no memory of the incident.

^^^THAT^^^

The whole ESG/activist investor class (Blackrock et al) won't even flinch at this and continue pushing their agenda. Tranny fluid will be forgotten history by July 4th.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Distridr
Judging by the effect of truly God fearing patriotic citizens, and our apparent percentage of society, had on the NFL after the BS they allowed, AB will be booming by this time year.

True American Hero's have lost their balls and they've grown fat, drunk and stupid.

Yep, a week, TWO at best. Fruit flys have longer memories than Americans. We deserve this, and we’re going to get it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The commies have been winning the culture War for decades. We suck at it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Has Dick's Sporting Goods gone tits up yet?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When short memories come up, what companies have done direct harm to gun owners and gotten away with it? Rock River Arms and Springfield Armory are two of the worst and few remember.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
When short memories come up, what companies have done direct harm to gun owners and gotten away with it? Rock River Arms and Springfield Armory are two of the worst and few remember.

We had members here rail on Bill Ruger for his deal, tho now dead, and then also say "I wear Levi's because they're comfortable". It happens a lot.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Teal

We had members here rail on Bill Ruger for his deal, tho now dead, and then also say "I wear Levi's because they're comfortable". It happens a lot.
I get that, but Levi means nothing to me or my life. Gun manufacturers do.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I get that, but Levi means nothing to me or my life. Gun manufacturers do.

No - I just mean the short memories of who is/isn't hurting their 2A stance. Or willing to compromise on one but not the other when it comes to the company - things like that.

I think it was Steelhead who said a long time ago "People are weird and they'll do weird stuff"

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This was a small incident masterminded by a low-level marketer that works with influencers and I'm betting it would have never seen the light of day if the C-Suite at AB knew about it.

It got a ton of run because liberals aren't the only group continuously looking to be outraged over something. whistle

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane
This was a small incident masterminded by a low-level marketer that works with influencers and I'm betting it would have never seen the light of day if the C-Suite at AB knew about it.

It got a ton of run because liberals aren't the only group continuously looking to be outraged over something. whistle

Thought that female vp knew about it - she should have known better. C-suite or not. The fact she's not fired yet makes me wonder a little. Course reminds me of the old Pabst snafu - Eat the Biden Campaign

Me

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Nothing about the frizzin' stockholders !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thought that female vp knew about it - she should have known better. C-suite or not. The fact she's not fired yet makes me wonder a little. Course reminds me of the old Pabst snafu - Eat the Biden Campaign

She did - she's a VP for that brand (they've got as many VP as banks). laugh
And she didn't help her cause any after the fact. I'm willing to bet they're tightening up the approval protocols because of this and it will forever be known as the Heinerscheid process – I'm sure her associates are phuggin' thrilled with her. LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

She did - she's a VP for that brand (they've got as many VP as banks). laugh
And she didn't help her cause any after the fact. I'm willing to bet they're tightening up the approval protocols because of this and it will forever be known as the Heinerscheid process – I'm sure her associates are phuggin' thrilled with her. LOL

In a crowded market such as cheap beer it's not that hard to change the customer loyalty even to another InBev brand.

It's not like Bud Light is special in that market and most consumers probably choose it out of habit rather than taste.

But the Queer Beer and Tranny Fluid branding might just stick.

I can't imagine it would not be brought up in my circle of friends if someone was sippin a Bud Light. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
2020 numbers so dated but the #1 beer sold in the US is Bud Light. Its almost 2x as much as the #2 beer. That's a massive delta unlikely to be moved rapidly or quickly to allow #2 to catch up.

BL - 27.2 million barrels
Coors Light - 14 million barrels

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
But the Queer Beer and Tranny Fluid branding might just stick.

I can't imagine it would not be brought up in my circle of friends if someone was sippin a Bud Light. laugh
I'm sure you'll send them signals by making it your favorite.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,474
Posts18,471,489
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.