Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Transgenderism is the fastest growing religion in America, some have said, strange how frail the human mind is. The fear of not being accepted is a powerful motivator, and the part of the brain that makes rational decisions is not fully developed until the age of 26. I anticipate a wave of suicide among the dickless some years from now.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by blanket
Buttwiper down sucks to be them

Unfortunately, if you own any stocks, 401K or mutual funds, it's likely that a lot of us probably own stock in them. I don't even want to look at my portfolio because I'm pretty sure that there are probably some InBev stocks in there somewhere.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 04/13/23.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Their stocks have lost $5 billion in value so far from the genius decision to use a pervert as a spokesman. It could get a lot worse. People are getting fed up with this crap. I'm waiting for a bunch of fathers to crash a drag queen story hour with baseball bats.

Are ya now? Oh that's funny, because the "American conservative" is fleshing out to be more of a clucking, fuqin' cuck to the .gov and their 401Ks, and their "safety" then to stand up against anything at all. There'll be no "head cracking" from THAT corner.
History will mark us "The LEAST generation"...

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 04/13/23.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I'll quit them and stick with it. I quit Pepsico 40 years ago over an anti gun stance. I drank Mt Dew all the time and have never bought one since.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Just the people I know and others who have mentioned the boycott will make an impact on local sales. I hope this thing grows legs and makes a statement to corporate America.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why corporations get in the middle of this stuff is amazing to me. I think the only one that had a clue was Jordan when he said "Democrats and Republicans buy shoes"...........

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Oh pooh. A couple of Clydesdale commercials and all will be well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot

Right now, it looks as though the "investment community" is not convinced the "outrage" is going to translate into any tangible downside for AB.

Just some grumbling on gun forums, then back to drinking Bud Light, eating potato chips and watching those "Hollywood Fuggrs" on TV. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by rainshot

Right now, it looks as though the "investment community" is not convinced the "outrage" is going to translate into any tangible downside for AB.

Just some grumbling on gun forums, then back to drinking Bud Light, eating potato chips and watching those "Hollywood Fuggrs" on TV. Wash, rinse, repeat.
This is where our side cant hold a candle to the left. The left can wreck a company and will stick with it to the very end. Our side is just a bunch of puzzies who refuse to take anything serious enough to actually stick with something like this. Too many comfortable people with no drive to try to improve this nation. Constantly read it on the forums. Sad

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Their stocks have lost $5 billion in value so far from the genius decision to use a pervert as a spokesman. It could get a lot worse. People are getting fed up with this crap. I'm waiting for a bunch of fathers to crash a drag queen story hour with baseball bats.

Are ya now? Oh that's funny, because the "American conservative" is fleshing out to be more of a clucking, fuqin' cuck to the .gov and their 401Ks, and their "safety" then to stand up against anything at all. There'll be no "head cracking" from THAT corner.
History will mark us "The LEAST generation"...
It's by design. Oligopoly has been promoted by American law. Oligopolies have a number of advantages for the federal bureaucracies. Such as there being fewer companies to police for tax & legal compliance. Fewer companies that can easily be tyrannized into compliance of extra-legal agendas.

It's by design. Left or right, you will be supporting the agenda.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
the stock holders don't care. a 4% drop is nothing in their stock price. That could be if a bad earnings forecast was made.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I need a roll of stickers that say tranny fluid on them to stick on the boxes at the liquor store kind of like the Biden at the gas pump stickers

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by keith
Transgenderism is the fastest growing religion in America, some have said, strange how frail the human mind is. The fear of not being accepted is a powerful motivator, and the part of the brain that makes rational decisions is not fully developed until the age of 26. I anticipate a wave of suicide among the dickless some years from now.

26? Cripes! I'm about 5 decades behind!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I once opened a can of Mt Dew that friends left here. First sip was disgustingly sweet and dumped it. Still can't imagine how horrible that shhit is.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lots of very good alternatives out there, I am betting most won't go back to buying it.......

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
An example of why it probably won't matter long term. Bud light drinkers are going to continue to drink it, even if they take a few weeks off.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-r...f-partnership-goofy-dylan-mulvaney-gives

Sales, not stock price will determine how it's hit A-B.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bud-...aces-backlash-dylan-mulvaney-partnership

Not surprising the NFL is still all in, and also not surprising how many here on the fire are still all in with the NFL.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Back in the 1970s, there was a morning disc jockey who would always interrupt the Anheuser-Busch commercial whenever "Anheuser-Busch" was said, and reply, "Fine, thank you, and how's yours?"

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Judging by the effect of truly God fearing patriotic citizens, and our apparent percentage of society, had on the NFL after the BS they allowed, AB will be booming by this time year.

True American Hero's have lost their balls and they've grown fat, drunk and stupid.

Last edited by Distridr; 04/13/23.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I'll quit them and stick with it. I quit Pepsico 40 years ago over an anti gun stance. I drank Mt Dew all the time and have never bought one since.

You should have given that a little more thought.

"The Mountain Dew brand and production rights were acquired by the Pepsi-Cola company in 1964"

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

220 members (1_deuce, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 29aholic, 28 invisible), 2,021 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,197
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.