Home
https://zipatlas.com/us/al/city-comparison/percentage-white-caucasian-population.htm
A good page to bookmark for future reference.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

For what? Where to start new Klan chapters?

What's next, Bristoe's guide to lynching?
Originally Posted by plumbum

You're so dramatic. Are you a woman?

Bristoe isn’t a Democrat as far as I know.

So that's a hard 'No' on you ever showing up in those communities, right? Got it....
Non white community.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1647781463893639168

He is a quadroon or similar.

Sub-Saharan Africans tend to have higher hormone levels in general, including estrogen in men. There is credible evidence that this contributes to their lack of impulse control, desire to show off for attention, loudness, affection for bright cooors and bold patterns, etc.
It's not skin color, it's how we behave.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Yeah those two aren’t connected in any way.

Horseshit.

“With the exception of Whites, the rule among the peoples of the world, whether residing in their homelands or settled in Western democracies, is ethnocentrism and moral particularism: they stick together and good means what is good for their ethnic group."
Actions and Colors seem to go hand in hand, 🤨
That's the sort of info the Feds use to bust blocks.
It's not Congo Street, in Dallas, Texas.

skin color in the usa is a large influencer on behavior, due to history and cultural effects
wabi is right - behavior is paramount.
I know some very fine black men.
I also have met some who are -

NOT.
AKA< target cities for democrat resettlement programs.
Bristoe has come a long way since frost Gatorade and vodka followed up with baby wipe baths.
And folks of all colors Mark.
city-data.com can help you look at crime/violence stats, but be warned many of the larger cities under report crime, so it does skew the results.
Demonstrably false. It is culture and how you are raised. Skin colour has nothing to do with it. ALL of the Black people I work with are originally from Africa. Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya. Every single one of them you could meet and come away describing them as ladies and gentlemen. Intelligent professionals all, they all come from good strong families, some with religious upbringing. None of them are anything like what you would find in these Democrat hell-holes because they haven't been exposed to and immersed in that toxic environment. Any one of you would come away with the same impression as mine.

Do you deny the correlation, Wabi?
Originally Posted by grouseman
Demonstrably false. It is culture and how you are raised. Skin colour has nothing to do with it. ALL of the Black people I work with are originally from Africa. Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya. Every single one of them you could meet and come away describing them as ladies and gentlemen. Intelligent professionals all, they all come from good strong families, some with religious upbringing. None of them are anything like what you would find in these Democrat hell-holes because they haven't been exposed to and immersed in that toxic environment. Any one of you would come away with the same impression as mine.

Manitoba, eh?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

He is a quadroon or similar.

Sub-Saharan Africans tend to have higher hormone levels in general, including estrogen in men. There is credible evidence that this contributes to their lack of impulse control, desire to show off for attention, loudness, affection for bright cooors and bold patterns, etc.

You saying Bristoe is Sub-Saharan...
I have always wondered!
Well if native Africans are so great why is every single black ran country in Africa or anywhere else a chit hole?
And folks of all colors Mark.

so you chose to live in Iowa to live next to black people?

Ive been to Iowa a lot and the only black I ever saw was bill Cosby on the hotel tv doing a jello pop commercial

it's the "I love colored folks I just don't want to live next to them and I dont want them in our schools"

thanks for the lecture vanilla boomer
Skin colour has nothing to do with it.

#NotAllDarkies
According to the OP’s link my town has a population of 1845 people and is 94.2% white and only 2.2% black.

No its handy for guys like you, where you can be your pedophile self and target kids, you can sexually molest, and con them into getting sex changes to ruin their lives, and teach them to vote democRAT.. to screw up our country, like people like you who also help them screw up their lives...

If Bristoe did do a guide to lynching, I'm sure it would include targets like you at the top... which would be a public service to this nation... People who need lynching has NOTHING to do with skin color these days...

Klan Chapters have turned their attention to left wing, America hating Pedophiles, like NAMBLA ho mos like your type, according to what I read recently.....They resurrected what they do, based on people like you among us...

"Bum" AngloSaxon slang for "ASSS"... So PlumbASS would be an appropriate handle for you MR NAMBLA.
Remember, there are a lot MORE of us, than there are of your type. A small crowd with a big mouth, still doesn't make it a large group....

Where do these idiot ho mos come from and how do they get here???
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Well if native Africans are so great why is every single black ran country in Africa or anywhere else a chit hole?
Cause all the intelligent ladies and gentlemen emigrated to Manitoba?
I posted the page because it was said in another thread that there was no place to go if one chose to live in predominantly Caucasian communities. The map shows that there obviously is. If you work in a city it may require a commute. But there's white communities in every state.

BULLSHIT. Read the Bell Curve. 2The wheel, arguably man's greatest invention, was UNKOWN in Sub-Saharan African until the Europeans introduced it in the 1600s. Only race (Caucasian and Mongoloid being the others) with no WRITTEN LANGUAGE. Cranial capacity six cubic centimeters smaller than the average white, next time we decide to put a rocket into space let's go recruit some Zimbabwean.... You must be a product of public schools...
I don't doubt any of that. But my motives are much more down to Earth. I choose to live among people who aren't hostile to people like me. This area is very white and there's not been a crime in my immediate community since I moved here 5+ years ago.

Meanwhile, the city I left to move out here set a new murder record last year,...virtually all of the perps were black.
Can we get a Crime map overlay?
Thanks for sharing.All kinds of good info there.
So what are you all waiting for?
Originally Posted by smarquez
So what are you all waiting for?

Some of us have already done it.
LOL. Yep. Done.
Done.
The link provided indicates Hispanics are lumped in with White/Caucasians unless they are identifying as mixed / 2 separate races. So, it really is not a good measure as I would not want to live in a town that has a lot of illegals or even legal hispanic immigrants as their culture and morals are not the same as most true white people.
Originally Posted by MrWilson
The link provided indicates Hispanics are lumped in with White/Caucasians unless they are identifying as mixed / 2 separate races. So, it really is not a good measure as I would not want to live in a town that has a lot of illegals or even legal hispanic immigrants as their culture and morals are not the same as most true white people.
Scroll down to demographics. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I guess my little burg does not have enough of them to list them as a %.
Originally Posted by MrWilson
This is a concern, i.e., that many stats count Hispanics as White.

PS In the 20 years I've lived in my neighborhood, it went from almost completely White, heritage American, to about one-third Spanish-speaking Mestizo, i.e., recently from south of the boarder.
C U L T U R E is what counts as far as being human is concerned! Democratic cities don’t have it!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
C U L T U R E is what counts as far as being human is concerned! Democratic cities don’t have it!!
Well said. Nobody dislikes skin colors. It’s about behavior. Behavior generally based on culture and genetics. Skin color is just an imperfect but fairly good indicator.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Can we get a Crime map overlay?
It would pretty much look the same.
Is it not interesting that the most well-supported and balanced positions are stated by those who have actual personal interactive experience with the ethnic group as compared with those whose views are formed on the basis of what they have read somewhere or found in the media?
I just snuck a peak at Iowa. Almost all of those in the 100% bracket are less than 350 people. Some are also 50 miles or more from any population center with more than 350 people. All are rural. Most have next to zero services and you might have to drive up to 50 miles to see a doctor or shop at a large grocery store. The biggest business in the town is either a grain elevator, a bar or a Stop and Rob. (Convenience store)

The bottom line is, if you want one skin color you are going to have to move out to a rural area. The other side of that is there are Hispanics in probably every one of those small town since they are rural and all are in farming country. Apparently, the government doesn't consider Hispanics a minority anymore. That's a bit scary.

kwg
People can talk circles around it. But the bare fact of the matter is, even the most virtue signaling asswipes out there live in predominantly Caucasian communities.

All of those Hollywood types that are constantly dogging on us old rednecks?,....there ain't a Negro within 20 blocks of them unless it's a Negro in the Hollywood business.

I live in an area that shares my basic values. That means Caucasian. And to get down to brass tacks, it means Caucasians of Western European heritage.

To make matters more complicated in my world, I've been married to a woman one generation removed from Eastern European heritage.

It's been a bit of a struggle at times. But a quarter century of my influence has her thinking like a Western European.

That's one of my gifts to the world.

Live white, be white. There's no shame in it. Caucasians built the world.
People can talk circles around it. But the bare fact of the matter is, even the most virtue signaling asswipes out there live in predominantly Caucasian communities.

All of those Hollywood types that are constantly dogging on us old rednecks?,....there ain't a Negro within 20 blocks of them unless it's a Negro in the Hollywood business.

I live in an area that shares my basic values. That means Caucasian. And to get down to brass tacks, it means Caucasians of Western European heritage.

To make matters more complicated in my world, I've been married to a woman one generation removed from Eastern European heritage.

It's been a bit of a struggle at times. But a quarter century of my influence has her thinking like a Western European.

That's one of my gifts to the world.

Live white, be white. There's no shame in it. Caucasians built the world.

Surprised you needed more that 14 words to state your position.
I think I figured this out. If there is a large amount of jobs and Work in place ten the black population is less. Hmmmm. Interesting. Edk
Emmaville, Minnesota, population, maybe, 3?
Emmaville, Minnesota, population, maybe, 3?
Is anywhere heavily black or even brown populated high on your radar of places that you’d like to give up the farm and move to? Perhaps near an urban center heavily populated by them at most, while still living in a suburban area that is mostly Caucasian.
Pretty useless information. I've been to many of these communities in both GA and AL. They cherry picked tiny dots on the map where only a handful of whites live. Drive a mile down the road in any direction and you'll see a mix of white/black residents if not predominately black in many cases.
Originally Posted by kwg020
The bottom line is, if you want one skin color you are going to have to move out to a rural area.

That's my plan, at least.

Thats got to be ALOT of sand up that VJAYJAY of yours!!
Originally Posted by Seafire

No its handy for guys like you, where you can be your pedophile self and target kids, you can sexually molest, and con them into getting sex changes to ruin their lives, and teach them to vote democRAT.. to screw up our country, like people like you who also help them screw up their lives...

If Bristoe did do a guide to lynching, I'm sure it would include targets like you at the top... which would be a public service to this nation... People who need lynching has NOTHING to do with skin color these days...

Klan Chapters have turned their attention to left wing, America hating Pedophiles, like NAMBLA ho mos like your type, according to what I read recently.....They resurrected what they do, based on people like you among us...

"Bum" AngloSaxon slang for "ASSS"... So PlumbASS would be an appropriate handle for you MR NAMBLA.
Remember, there are a lot MORE of us, than there are of your type. A small crowd with a big mouth, still doesn't make it a large group....

Where do these idiot ho mos come from and how do they get here???

AMEN BROTHER PREACH IT!!!
How do you access the data by state? I couldn’t find it for Tennessee?
[Linked Image from cdn.cnn.com]#Bristoe
Originally Posted by ewc

Bump.

Yes, I want to see also.
Originally Posted by ewc

https://zipatlas.com/us/tn/city-comparison/percentage-white-caucasian-population.htm
Pull down the menu that says "State". Then hit "race percentage". Then click "white".
I went to "HOME" then scroll down to Area Codes.
My Austin Area Code 512 says 76% white. I am on the
East Side that used to be more black.
Pull down the menu that says "State". Then hit "race percentage". Then click "white".

Or you can also just change the state abbreviation in the link of al to tn.
Originally Posted by ewc
It's there, it's just buried pretty deep. An easier way to change the state where you see the 2-letter state abbreviation in the URL
I checked several things that i knew the answer to and this website had it all wrong. Probably can't trust much of what you read on it. Has a messed up algorithm which totally runs everything

Your total lack of logic is incredible.

If there are no minorities in an area,why would there be an interest in an organization that is anti-minority?
Originally Posted by Tarkio

If there are no minorities in an area,why would there be an interest in an organization that is anti-minority?

To keep them out.

You might convince yourself there is no relationship between wanting to live in a while area, and historic lynching of blacks, but that is all you.

To keep them out.

You might convince yourself there is no relationship between wanting to live in a while area, and historic lynching of blacks, but that is all you.

According to that site, the county I was born in (in PA)
Is currently 97.xx white. 40 years ago it was more like 99.99 white. No history of lynchings or klan activity I am aware of.

Your virtue signaling smells like bitch ass püssy
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
I checked several things that i knew the answer to and this website had it all wrong. Probably can't trust much of what you read on it. Has a messed up algorithm which totally runs everything

I looked up the town I’m closest to, and it’s given location and description was off by several hundred miles lol.

To keep them out.

History and crime statistics have been well established. Know that and I think that you do.

Yours is only projecting and poor projecting at that. Your example of “association “ is bullscchitt pure and simple.

Knowledgeable people of any color or creed have an aversion to crime and high crime areas. It’s known as‘quality of life’.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
....smells like bitch ass püssy

Perhaps you have two of the above confused.

To keep them out.

How do you feel about chinatowns, or koreatowns, or Italian neighborhoods, polish neighborhoods, etc etc.

If I were a recent immigrant from goatfückistan and looking to get an apartment in a place that had folks from my old shîthole country, would you call me racist?
Originally Posted by Houston_2

To keep them out.

History and crime statistics have been well established. Know that and I think that you do.

Yours is only projecting and poor projecting at that. Your example of “association “ is bullscchitt pure and simple.

Knowledgeable people of any color or creed have an aversion to crime and high crime areas. It’s known as‘quality of life’.

This thread is about the whitest areas.

Knowledgeable people of color want to move to the whitest areas?

If they did move there, then what?
Originally Posted by Stophel
The bottom line is, if you want one skin color you are going to have to move out to a rural area.

It's called Appleton WI boys. Lilly as phuque, except for the Asians that were on our side in Vietnam

Probably trying to get away from the riff-raff them own selves. They move in and are like minded , cause no problems , they more than likely just fine. If not , and more move in , then there goes the neighborhood. Time to move. Simple.
Originally Posted by trplem

It's called Appleton WI boys. Lilly as phuque, except for the Asians that were on our side in Vietnam

And poach the living hell out of the local wildlife and Americans out in the woods with sks’s? Betting youre 2nd and 3rd gen out now from the folks that earned the tickets.

To keep them out.

They’d likely thrive. wink. But folks like you hate folks like that don’t you?
Nah, went to school with a good number of the first gen kids. They worked hard, got a good education, and contributed to their home state.As far as poaching, that's mostly a white trash thing around me. IIRC, the necrophilliac beastialty involving a dead WT buck was courtesy of a white boy.

To keep them out.

Not at all, I'm not the one looking for the whitest areas.
Nah, went to school with a good number of the first gen kids. They worked hard, got a good education, and contributed to their home state.As far as poaching, that's mostly a white trash thing around me. IIRC, the necrophilliac beastialty involving a dead WT buck was courtesy of a white boy.

Lol. wink. Married one or are one.

I care not a lick. But truths are simply that. Glad you haven’t seen any of that, sorry you pretend they aren’t real.

To keep them out.

Not at all, I'm not the one looking for the whitest areas.

Just throwing shade on them that are. Racist as hell but won’t admit it.

To keep them out.

How do you feel about chinatowns, or koreatowns, or Italian neighborhoods, polish neighborhoods, etc etc.

I like them just fine, and regret their recent demise.

If I were a recent immigrant from goatfückistan and looking to get an apartment in a place that had folks from my old shîthole country, would you call me racist?

If you think that's who the people looking for white communities are worrying about, you are fooling only yourself. Those self-selecting groups of people who wanted to come here for a better life are not usually the problem.

You can play obtuse, maybe you really are, that's all on you.

To keep them out.

You obviously didn’t read the part about people of all colors and creeds?

Don’t speak of others being obtuse.

To keep them out.

If you think that's who the people looking for white communities are worrying about, you are fooling only yourself. Those self-selecting groups of people who wanted to come here for a better life are not usually the problem.

No it’s the same thing. People looking to settle where they feel comfortable, one of the criteria being “their” people”. It’s natural and historically sound. To be intellectually honest you can’t condemn a post like Bristo’s without likewise condemning every ethnic neighborhood in the country.

If you think the far majority of members of the waves of immigrants in the last 20 years are coming here for a better life, and to integrate into American society you need to spend more time in immigrant communities.
I’m trying to find “whitest towns in New York”

I tap on New York, and I see the scroll down but it says “Race” not race percentage

Am I doing something wrong?

I am looking at this thread as a Real Estate Guide😉
Originally Posted by Panthera
I’m trying to find “whitest towns in New York”

I tap on New York, and I see the scroll down but it says “Race” not race percentage

Am I doing something wrong?

I am looking at this thread as a Real Estate Guide😉

https://zipatlas.com/us/ny/city-comparison/percentage-white-caucasian-population.htm
Thank you brother!
Originally Posted by dennisinaz

I looked up the town I’m closest to, and it’s given location and description was off by several hundred miles lol.

I saw that St. David Arizona was a 100% white town. I clicked on it. Details said it was in Northern AZ in Yavapai County. It's actually in Southern Arizona in Cochise county. I have no idea if the rest of the info is correct but i suspect not

Three years surrounded by a sea of Africans 😆

BFE Ghana W Africa, no running water no electricity .

Walked everywhere without fear, never witnessed or heard of a single fight.

Nothing at all like Ghetto culture.
plumdumb. everyone on here remembers what a coward and an idiot you were during Covid. Nothing has changed

JGRaider #16681912 12/03/21
Online Content
plumbum
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Seems to me it doesn't really matter whether your vaxed or not. You can still get it, transmit it, and die from it. Maybe I'm missing something?

Yes, the mortality rate is supposed to be much lower for the vaccinated.

To keep them out.

How's the Cambodian s working out for you
© 24hourcampfire