Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MrWilson
The link provided indicates Hispanics are lumped in with White/Caucasians unless they are identifying as mixed / 2 separate races. So, it really is not a good measure as I would not want to live in a town that has a lot of illegals or even legal hispanic immigrants as their culture and morals are not the same as most true white people.
Scroll down to demographics. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB4

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I guess my little burg does not have enough of them to list them as a %.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MrWilson
The link provided indicates Hispanics are lumped in with White/Caucasians unless they are identifying as mixed / 2 separate races. So, it really is not a good measure as I would not want to live in a town that has a lot of illegals or even legal hispanic immigrants as their culture and morals are not the same as most true white people.
This is a concern, i.e., that many stats count Hispanics as White.

PS In the 20 years I've lived in my neighborhood, it went from almost completely White, heritage American, to about one-third Spanish-speaking Mestizo, i.e., recently from south of the boarder.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
C U L T U R E is what counts as far as being human is concerned! Democratic cities don’t have it!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
C U L T U R E is what counts as far as being human is concerned! Democratic cities don’t have it!!
Well said. Nobody dislikes skin colors. It’s about behavior. Behavior generally based on culture and genetics. Skin color is just an imperfect but fairly good indicator.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Can we get a Crime map overlay?
It would pretty much look the same.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is it not interesting that the most well-supported and balanced positions are stated by those who have actual personal interactive experience with the ethnic group as compared with those whose views are formed on the basis of what they have read somewhere or found in the media?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just snuck a peak at Iowa. Almost all of those in the 100% bracket are less than 350 people. Some are also 50 miles or more from any population center with more than 350 people. All are rural. Most have next to zero services and you might have to drive up to 50 miles to see a doctor or shop at a large grocery store. The biggest business in the town is either a grain elevator, a bar or a Stop and Rob. (Convenience store)

The bottom line is, if you want one skin color you are going to have to move out to a rural area. The other side of that is there are Hispanics in probably every one of those small town since they are rural and all are in farming country. Apparently, the government doesn't consider Hispanics a minority anymore. That's a bit scary.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 04/17/23.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
People can talk circles around it. But the bare fact of the matter is, even the most virtue signaling asswipes out there live in predominantly Caucasian communities.

All of those Hollywood types that are constantly dogging on us old rednecks?,....there ain't a Negro within 20 blocks of them unless it's a Negro in the Hollywood business.

I live in an area that shares my basic values. That means Caucasian. And to get down to brass tacks, it means Caucasians of Western European heritage.

To make matters more complicated in my world, I've been married to a woman one generation removed from Eastern European heritage.

It's been a bit of a struggle at times. But a quarter century of my influence has her thinking like a Western European.

That's one of my gifts to the world.

Live white, be white. There's no shame in it. Caucasians built the world.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
People can talk circles around it. But the bare fact of the matter is, even the most virtue signaling asswipes out there live in predominantly Caucasian communities.

All of those Hollywood types that are constantly dogging on us old rednecks?,....there ain't a Negro within 20 blocks of them unless it's a Negro in the Hollywood business.

I live in an area that shares my basic values. That means Caucasian. And to get down to brass tacks, it means Caucasians of Western European heritage.

To make matters more complicated in my world, I've been married to a woman one generation removed from Eastern European heritage.

It's been a bit of a struggle at times. But a quarter century of my influence has her thinking like a Western European.

That's one of my gifts to the world.

Live white, be white. There's no shame in it. Caucasians built the world.

Surprised you needed more that 14 words to state your position.

Last edited by plumbum; 04/17/23.
IC B3

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
I think I figured this out. If there is a large amount of jobs and Work in place ten the black population is less. Hmmmm. Interesting. Edk

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Emmaville, Minnesota, population, maybe, 3?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Emmaville, Minnesota, population, maybe, 3?
Is anywhere heavily black or even brown populated high on your radar of places that you’d like to give up the farm and move to? Perhaps near an urban center heavily populated by them at most, while still living in a suburban area that is mostly Caucasian.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Pretty useless information. I've been to many of these communities in both GA and AL. They cherry picked tiny dots on the map where only a handful of whites live. Drive a mile down the road in any direction and you'll see a mix of white/black residents if not predominately black in many cases.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kwg020
The bottom line is, if you want one skin color you are going to have to move out to a rural area.

That's my plan, at least.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by plumbum
A good page to bookmark for future reference.

For what? Where to start new Klan chapters?

What's next, Bristoe's guide to lynching?

Thats got to be ALOT of sand up that VJAYJAY of yours!!

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by plumbum
A good page to bookmark for future reference.

For what? Where to start new Klan chapters?

What's next, Bristoe's guide to lynching?

No its handy for guys like you, where you can be your pedophile self and target kids, you can sexually molest, and con them into getting sex changes to ruin their lives, and teach them to vote democRAT.. to screw up our country, like people like you who also help them screw up their lives...

If Bristoe did do a guide to lynching, I'm sure it would include targets like you at the top... which would be a public service to this nation... People who need lynching has NOTHING to do with skin color these days...

Klan Chapters have turned their attention to left wing, America hating Pedophiles, like NAMBLA ho mos like your type, according to what I read recently.....They resurrected what they do, based on people like you among us...

"Bum" AngloSaxon slang for "ASSS"... So PlumbASS would be an appropriate handle for you MR NAMBLA.
Remember, there are a lot MORE of us, than there are of your type. A small crowd with a big mouth, still doesn't make it a large group....

Where do these idiot ho mos come from and how do they get here???

AMEN BROTHER PREACH IT!!!

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
E
ewc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
How do you access the data by state? I couldn’t find it for Tennessee?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ewc
How do you access the data by state? I couldn’t find it for Tennessee?

Bump.

Yes, I want to see also.

Proud NRA Life Member
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

429 members (16gage, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 1_deuce, 50 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,989
Posts18,481,059
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.