-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Demonstrably false. It is culture and how you are raised. Skin colour has nothing to do with it. ALL of the Black people I work with are originally from Africa. Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya. Every single one of them you could meet and come away describing them as ladies and gentlemen. Intelligent professionals all, they all come from good strong families, some with religious upbringing. None of them are anything like what you would find in these Democrat hell-holes because they haven't been exposed to and immersed in that toxic environment. Any one of you would come away with the same impression as mine.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by wabigoon
It's not skin color, it's how we behave.

Do you deny the correlation, Wabi?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by grouseman
Demonstrably false. It is culture and how you are raised. Skin colour has nothing to do with it. ALL of the Black people I work with are originally from Africa. Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya. Every single one of them you could meet and come away describing them as ladies and gentlemen. Intelligent professionals all, they all come from good strong families, some with religious upbringing. None of them are anything like what you would find in these Democrat hell-holes because they haven't been exposed to and immersed in that toxic environment. Any one of you would come away with the same impression as mine.

Manitoba, eh?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You're so dramatic. Are you a woman?

He is a quadroon or similar.

Sub-Saharan Africans tend to have higher hormone levels in general, including estrogen in men. There is credible evidence that this contributes to their lack of impulse control, desire to show off for attention, loudness, affection for bright cooors and bold patterns, etc.

You saying Bristoe is Sub-Saharan...
I have always wondered!

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well if native Africans are so great why is every single black ran country in Africa or anywhere else a chit hole?

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
And folks of all colors Mark.

so you chose to live in Iowa to live next to black people?

Ive been to Iowa a lot and the only black I ever saw was bill Cosby on the hotel tv doing a jello pop commercial

it's the "I love colored folks I just don't want to live next to them and I dont want them in our schools"

thanks for the lecture vanilla boomer

Last edited by ribka; 04/17/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Skin colour has nothing to do with it.

#NotAllDarkies

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
According to the OP’s link my town has a population of 1845 people and is 94.2% white and only 2.2% black.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by plumbum
A good page to bookmark for future reference.

For what? Where to start new Klan chapters?

What's next, Bristoe's guide to lynching?

No its handy for guys like you, where you can be your pedophile self and target kids, you can sexually molest, and con them into getting sex changes to ruin their lives, and teach them to vote democRAT.. to screw up our country, like people like you who also help them screw up their lives...

If Bristoe did do a guide to lynching, I'm sure it would include targets like you at the top... which would be a public service to this nation... People who need lynching has NOTHING to do with skin color these days...

Klan Chapters have turned their attention to left wing, America hating Pedophiles, like NAMBLA ho mos like your type, according to what I read recently.....They resurrected what they do, based on people like you among us...

"Bum" AngloSaxon slang for "ASSS"... So PlumbASS would be an appropriate handle for you MR NAMBLA.
Remember, there are a lot MORE of us, than there are of your type. A small crowd with a big mouth, still doesn't make it a large group....

Where do these idiot ho mos come from and how do they get here???

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Well if native Africans are so great why is every single black ran country in Africa or anywhere else a chit hole?
Cause all the intelligent ladies and gentlemen emigrated to Manitoba?

IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I posted the page because it was said in another thread that there was no place to go if one chose to live in predominantly Caucasian communities. The map shows that there obviously is. If you work in a city it may require a commute. But there's white communities in every state.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

BULLSHIT. Read the Bell Curve. 2The wheel, arguably man's greatest invention, was UNKOWN in Sub-Saharan African until the Europeans introduced it in the 1600s. Only race (Caucasian and Mongoloid being the others) with no WRITTEN LANGUAGE. Cranial capacity six cubic centimeters smaller than the average white, next time we decide to put a rocket into space let's go recruit some Zimbabwean.... You must be a product of public schools...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't doubt any of that. But my motives are much more down to Earth. I choose to live among people who aren't hostile to people like me. This area is very white and there's not been a crime in my immediate community since I moved here 5+ years ago.

Meanwhile, the city I left to move out here set a new murder record last year,...virtually all of the perps were black.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can we get a Crime map overlay?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Thanks for sharing.All kinds of good info there.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So what are you all waiting for?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by smarquez
So what are you all waiting for?

Some of us have already done it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
A good page to bookmark for future reference.
LOL. Yep. Done.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Done.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The link provided indicates Hispanics are lumped in with White/Caucasians unless they are identifying as mixed / 2 separate races. So, it really is not a good measure as I would not want to live in a town that has a lot of illegals or even legal hispanic immigrants as their culture and morals are not the same as most true white people.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,333
Posts18,526,732
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.