Home
I have to pass a background check to purchase a firearm, but any fat, ugly woman can buy yoga pants with no questions asked. This is an inequity in our society that really needs to be addressed.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
I have to pass a background check to purchase a firearm, but any fat, ugly woman can buy yoga pants with no questions asked. This is an inequity in our society that really needs to be addressed.

I no longer go inside a WM store

The checkers are usually just plain dumm

I order the online pick up outside the store

They bring it out....prepaid...no dumm checkers

Have never made a firearm purchase with them

I have much better choices
Originally Posted by tikkanut

I no longer go inside a WM store

The checkers are usually just plain dumm

I order the online pick up outside the store

They bring it out....prepaid...no dumm checkers

Have never made a firearm purchase with them

I have much better choices

I happened to be passing right by, and needed a couple of things. Against my better judgement I decided to give them a try.

They didn't have any checkers available this afternoon. No open checkouts. Not one. I used the self-checkout, and honestly I got out faster (and more accurately totaled) than I would have otherwise.
You ain’t wrong, sir!
The only time I go to Walmart now is when I need or want something nobody else has. They carry Wiggins watermelon from Center Tx. They’re good so I buy them. The Grapeland melons aren’t ready yet or I’d get them.
Fugk walmart any lgs in the area
I almost need a stiff drink before I go now.
Wait till you go to the self checkout register to purchase the new movie “the old way” with all the chit going on in the world.
Pictures?
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Fugk walmart any lgs in the area

English?
Originally Posted by Stammster
Pictures?

I couldn't get the camera set on wide angle quick enough.

One must have faith that the gambles inherent in a free society will pay off in the end - that the sheepdog will prevail against the wolves, and beauty will prevail against the beast.

Yeah, but I wouldn't go to Wal-Mart to test the theory.
Tryin' to fathom that comparison - if you give it a try, they probably will sell you some yoga pants.
Maybe if banging a fat, ugly chick were part of the begging permission to purchase a firearm process we could find the stones to declare it illegal.
Women have to pass a background check for a gun but men can wear this without remorse.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
I haven’t been in a Walmart in years
It should be labeled an American Terrorist Center and hit with napalm!!
If it's a choice between Walmart and Target, I'll take Walmart every time.
It's been so many years since I saw the inside of a Walmart I forget what it's like.

I'm all for saving a buck but I got my limits with who gets that buck.

Major Chinese resellers like Walmart are on my 'never gonna happen' list.
You are absolutely right. Every time I see a overweight woman with tonage tights on , I tell my wife she must have one of those trick mirrors in her house . A lot of houses have them nowadays.
JeffA, I wish you luck finding a store that sells no Chinese goods. Let us know, willya?
I like their produce section.

It's the only place to get Swiss chard.
No matter who makes your new car, many of the parts are Chinese.
I shop at walmart, a lot, but a bunch of Y'all forget that in a lot of places you have very few other options. miles
I can’t figure out how the same people in WalMart are also on a Carnival cruise ship.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I can’t figure out how the same people in WalMart are also on a Carnival cruise ship.

Just an abundance of em I guess.
I’m sorry to tell you guys this but Walmart isn’t the problem. It’s where you live that’s the problem. Ours is clean and nice with very little trash. The end of each month when the Indians get their money is crappy for a couple days but that’s it. Location. Location. Location! Edk

They should put a scale at the entrance of every restaurant and when the weight is detected, the fat lady tipping the scales should be dropped through a trapdoor into a room with a bucket of water for her to drink until she loses enough weight to fit through the escape hatch that would only allow a much thinner person to pass through.

Problem solved, Walmart then only has to deal with tattoos and cross dressers…
Tractor Supply for me. Wife does the rest.
Originally Posted by ERK
I’m sorry to tell you guys this but Walmart isn’t the problem. It’s where you live that’s the problem. Ours is clean and nice with very little trash. Edk
This is true. When I hear people bitch about the clientelle at their local Wal-Mart I know they live in a shyt hole. Also, about the only thing I go there for is ammo. The Federal, Remington, Winchester and CCI ammunition they sell is not made in China.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by ERK
I’m sorry to tell you guys this but Walmart isn’t the problem. It’s where you live that’s the problem. Ours is clean and nice with very little trash. Edk
This is true. When I hear people bitch about the clientelle at their local Wal-Mart I know they live in a shyt hole. Also, about the only thing I go there for is ammo. The Federal, Remington, Winchester and CCI ammunition they sell is not made in China.

Why do you buy ammo at Walmart? There are so many places online that will ship to your doorstep
Once upon a time local Walmart carried primers and powder
Yes, the "flavor" of WalMart stores does vary, and quite a bit. WM is RV friendly, and when we were doing a lot of motor home travel across the US we often stayed overnight in a WM parking lot and often did some shopping due to convenience. The nature of the store and particularly the clientele reflect the locale.

When it comes to the goods they offer, any retail outfit is going to be driven by what they can sell most for the best profit. Local tastes and preferences drive that. If folks do not buy what is offered, the vendor is driven to change that. WalMart does.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by ERK

Why do you buy ammo at Walmart? There are so many places online that will ship to your doorstep

I do so because I choose to. Not hard...
I once suffered the experience of coming upon a woman of considerable adipose trying out a rowing machine in a store. The effort required caused her pants to move back and forth independently of that which they were supposed to cover. I am not sure that the fact that she was wearing thong underwear lessened the effect all that much.
Yoga pants cannot perform miracles! They have limits and we as a society should adhere to them. It should be a law! With a shoot on sight enforcement policy!
The yuppie stores sell the same Chynese schitt, except they charge more. LMAO.
This ^^^^^^
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
JeffA, I wish you luck finding a store that sells no Chinese goods. Let us know, willya?

It's not a new event for me.

It requires multible stops, the produce market then the bakery, I save the butcher shop and local seafood market for last.

Some has to be purchased online, Yoders Market is a regular as is Arrowhead Beef for specialty meats.

Anything else I can assist you with lemme know.

Shop Products Made In USA
Originally Posted by CCCC
Tryin' to fathom that comparison - if you give it a try, they probably will sell you some yoga pants.

[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

It's not a new event for me.

It requires multible stops, the produce market then the bakery, I save the butcher shop and local seafood market for last.

Some has to be purchased online, Yoders Market is a regular as is Arrowhead Beef for specialty meats.

Anything else I can assist you with lemme know.
Found this on that site.

https://www.motorola.com/us/smartphones-moto-g-5g-gen-2/p?skuId=894
I worked at my local Bass Pro as a greeter for a short time and came to the opinion that some women should never wear yoga pants and some women should always wear yoga pants.
© 24hourcampfire