Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
JeffA, I wish you luck finding a store that sells no Chinese goods. Let us know, willya?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I like their produce section.

It's the only place to get Swiss chard.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No matter who makes your new car, many of the parts are Chinese.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I shop at walmart, a lot, but a bunch of Y'all forget that in a lot of places you have very few other options. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I can’t figure out how the same people in WalMart are also on a Carnival cruise ship.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I can’t figure out how the same people in WalMart are also on a Carnival cruise ship.

Just an abundance of em I guess.

I am MAGA.
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m sorry to tell you guys this but Walmart isn’t the problem. It’s where you live that’s the problem. Ours is clean and nice with very little trash. The end of each month when the Indians get their money is crappy for a couple days but that’s it. Location. Location. Location! Edk

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
I have to pass a background check to purchase a firearm, but any fat, ugly woman can buy yoga pants with no questions asked. This is an inequity in our society that really needs to be addressed.

They should put a scale at the entrance of every restaurant and when the weight is detected, the fat lady tipping the scales should be dropped through a trapdoor into a room with a bucket of water for her to drink until she loses enough weight to fit through the escape hatch that would only allow a much thinner person to pass through.

Problem solved, Walmart then only has to deal with tattoos and cross dressers…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Tractor Supply for me. Wife does the rest.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ERK
I’m sorry to tell you guys this but Walmart isn’t the problem. It’s where you live that’s the problem. Ours is clean and nice with very little trash. Edk
This is true. When I hear people bitch about the clientelle at their local Wal-Mart I know they live in a shyt hole. Also, about the only thing I go there for is ammo. The Federal, Remington, Winchester and CCI ammunition they sell is not made in China.

IC B3

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by ERK
I’m sorry to tell you guys this but Walmart isn’t the problem. It’s where you live that’s the problem. Ours is clean and nice with very little trash. Edk
This is true. When I hear people bitch about the clientelle at their local Wal-Mart I know they live in a shyt hole. Also, about the only thing I go there for is ammo. The Federal, Remington, Winchester and CCI ammunition they sell is not made in China.

Why do you buy ammo at Walmart? There are so many places online that will ship to your doorstep

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Once upon a time local Walmart carried primers and powder

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, the "flavor" of WalMart stores does vary, and quite a bit. WM is RV friendly, and when we were doing a lot of motor home travel across the US we often stayed overnight in a WM parking lot and often did some shopping due to convenience. The nature of the store and particularly the clientele reflect the locale.

When it comes to the goods they offer, any retail outfit is going to be driven by what they can sell most for the best profit. Local tastes and preferences drive that. If folks do not buy what is offered, the vendor is driven to change that. WalMart does.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by ERK

Why do you buy ammo at Walmart? There are so many places online that will ship to your doorstep

I do so because I choose to. Not hard...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I once suffered the experience of coming upon a woman of considerable adipose trying out a rowing machine in a store. The effort required caused her pants to move back and forth independently of that which they were supposed to cover. I am not sure that the fact that she was wearing thong underwear lessened the effect all that much.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yoga pants cannot perform miracles! They have limits and we as a society should adhere to them. It should be a law! With a shoot on sight enforcement policy!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The yuppie stores sell the same Chynese schitt, except they charge more. LMAO.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
This ^^^^^^

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
JeffA, I wish you luck finding a store that sells no Chinese goods. Let us know, willya?

It's not a new event for me.

It requires multible stops, the produce market then the bakery, I save the butcher shop and local seafood market for last.

Some has to be purchased online, Yoders Market is a regular as is Arrowhead Beef for specialty meats.

Anything else I can assist you with lemme know.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
I have to pass a background check to purchase a firearm, but any fat, ugly woman can buy yoga pants with no questions asked. This is an inequity in our society that really needs to be addressed.
Tryin' to fathom that comparison - if you give it a try, they probably will sell you some yoga pants.

[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,887
Posts18,518,291
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.