Home
The poozies in San Clemente probably need a few doses for their menstrual cramps- - - - - -what a bunch of vaginas! Back when "The Marines Make Men" actually meant something, that beach would have been littered with broken bodies when reinforcements arrived- - - - -no cops needed!
Oh boy……… you must be one tough SOB!
Them Marines got jumped by a bunch of guys.
I think 9 have been arrested so far.
3 marines got jumped by at least thirty teens.

Those odds aren't good in a street fight
Look at it another way. If the Marines had fought back hard, the story would be that trained killers seriously injured innocent teens.

Break a few bones, the rest of the crowd probably would have backed off, and the Marines would be in jail.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Look at it another way. If the Marines had fought back hard, the story would be that trained killers seriously injured innocent teens.

Break a few bones, the rest of the crowd probably would have backed off, and the Marines would be in jail.

P

Sadly, this is true.
Not sure what the answer is, but it ain't laying down for a beating.
Kids today don't know how to fight,all they know is how to kick and stomp and run.
30 on 3 isn't winnable odds, but that 30 would be reduced significantly after the first few felt a little pain. !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Marines don't have medics. At least they didn't when I was in the Navy. I was a Navy hospital corpsman attached to the FMF. The BEST duty I ever have. Got along GREAT with the USMC. Things may be different today. Most things are.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Marines don't have medics. At least they didn't when I was in the Navy. I was a Navy hospital corpsman attached to the FMF. The BEST duty I ever have. Got along GREAT with the USMC. Things may be different today. Most things are.

I still joke to my wife that the only way to get me into a bar fight at my age is to mess with a corpsman in front of me.

We loved our corpsman.
.[/quote] I still joke to my wife that the only way to get me into a bar fight at my age is to mess with a corpsman in front of me.

We loved our corpsman.[/quote]

I would do it all over again. It was the best time of my life. 1962-1968. I was in Beachmaster Unit 2. We were on an APA. It was the USS Rockbridge APA-228 .
Originally Posted by goalie

I still joke to my wife that the only way to get me into a bar fight at my age is to mess with a corpsman in front of me.

We loved our corpsman.

10-4!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The poozies in San Clemente probably need a few doses for their menstrual cramps- - - - - -what a bunch of vaginas! Back when "The Marines Make Men" actually meant something, that beach would have been littered with broken bodies when reinforcements arrived- - - - -no cops needed!
Tell us you don’t understand the situation without telling us.

You obviously don't know your ass from a hot rock.

GFY.

Ohhh look! The crusty, bullszchitting-blowhard is talking out of his @ss again.
Originally Posted by SKane

Ohhh look! The crusty, bullszchitting-blowhard is talking out of his @ss again.

Doin' what he does best.
This didn't go as anticipated, huh Jerome?
I sure did appreciate the Corpsman I served with!
Originally Posted by fester

Men and women were different then. I think it was a thing called RESPECT. Thank you all for your service.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Tell us you don’t understand the situation without telling us.

Unfortunately, we see this point made fairly regularly. That being the fact that even when somebody doesn’t know what they’re talking about it doesn’t prevent them from talking. Even when it’s inaccurate and insulting. I try to remember to never miss a good opportunity to STFU! I don’t always make it either.

As did I. They were great guys.
Worked with a guy who had been a USN Corpsman. Primary Care responsible for some huge number of Marines. Because of broad span of responsibility, and large number of troops, was allowed to do far more than one would normally expect as "just a corpsman". Mark indicated that he had a jolly good time working with the Marines.

The funniest thing about your post is the fact you sent a PM and invited me to attend a get together with 50 of your friends so you could all kick my ass.

Then you backed down.

Because you're a F A G G O T.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

The funniest thing about your post is the fact you sent a PM and invited me to attend a get together with 50 of your friends so you could all kick my ass.

Then you backed down.

LOL

What?

Lol
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Then you backed down.

LOL

What?

Lol

Oh yeah.

True story.

LOL

Then you backed down.

Surprise, surprise.
The ole hotrod is all-mouth and pure 🤡 🤡 🤡 .
Dang lol
I suspect that the average corpsman sees a lot more cases than the average civilian PA. In combat, they likely have to learn to do instant, on the spot, triage. You have to learn fast in those conditions.
Corpsman are a special special breed that have my utmost respect. They make the finest paramedics too!
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Not sure what the answer is, but it ain't laying down for a beating.
Kids today don't know how to fight,all they know is how to kick and stomp and run.
30 on 3 isn't winnable odds, but that 30 would be reduced significantly after the first few felt a little pain. !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is this one of the teens?
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Is this one of the teens?

Sgt. Daniel Penny
He’s been in the news.
Corpsmen are still the medics for Marines. They always took care of us. There's a new Navy Corpsman memorial here in Jacksonville NC. I can't even begin to guess how many Marines they have saved. Corpsman Up!

Semper Fi
Originally Posted by MGunns
Corpsmen are still the medics for Marines. They always took care of us. There's a new Navy Corpsman memorial here in Jacksonville NC. I can't even begin to guess how many Marines they have saved. Corpsman Up!

Semper Fi

This is REALLY an uplifting thread, for the most part. Thanks all.
I loved the Marines I served with. We looked after each other.

Jim
Real life isn't like a Bruce Lee movie where the bad guys come in one-by-one to take you on. Even a pro MMA guy is gonna have a rough time with 10:1 engagement.
HotrodsInHerLincoln wouldn’t know an arm bar from a dillldo.

LOL
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

Sadly, this is true.
+1
Has anyone figured out how Hotkghunt got to be such a bad ass?

Or is that still a mystery?

LOL
Has anyone figured out how Hotkghunt got to be such a bad ass?

Or is that still a mystery?

LOL
Does she take Midol?
© 24hourcampfire