Home
Posted By: EFHutton Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
Putting rainbow painted rocking chairs out front as a celebration of ‘’pride’’. I just can’t stomach this crap.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
God withdrew his blessings on America decades ago.
These companies must be getting financial concessions from the NWO? I say, add this company to the list of fools.
That is the first mistake.

Why would an omnipotent, eternal, omniscient God of the Universe give a flying fugg who runs some little miniscule piece of dirt, for an infinitesimal bit of time, on some little bit of a planet tucked away in the far corner of a distant galaxy.

There has only ever been one way to resolve issues on this planet, and it has always involved human sacrifice and bloodshed.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
cracker barrel's been known as a gay friendly employer for a long time.. only eating there one time in my life never go back
Posted By: reivertom Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
If I saw that gay garbage out front, I'd turn away if I had to eat from a vending machine.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
Originally Posted by ldholton
cracker barrel's been known as a gay friendly employer for a long time.. only eating there one time in my life never go back

You can be nice to everybody without wallowing in their stink.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
Haven’t been to one in over 10 years or more. Never planned to go back either.
Originally Posted by EFHutton
Putting rainbow painted rocking chairs out front as a celebration of ‘’pride’’. I just can’t stomach this crap.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Ringman Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Why would an omnipotent, eternal, omniscient God of the Universe give a flying fugg who runs some little miniscule piece of dirt, for an infinitesimal bit of time, on some little bit of a planet tucked away in the far corner of a distant galaxy.

There has only ever been one way to resolve issues on this planet, and it has always involved human sacrifice and bloodshed.

The "omnipotent, eternal, omniscient God of the Universe" cares about this "little miniscule piece of dirt, for an infinitesimal bit of time, on some little bit of a planet tucked away in the far corner of a distant galaxy,*" because this is where His only begotten Son dies for your sins and everyone else's. He says paraphrased), "The wages of sin is death, but your death is not adequate to pay the debt." Therefore we need The Substitute.

By the way, it makes no sense to me. But then I'm not the Creator.

*Both Slone photography and Hubble's red shift indicate the Milkyway is in the center of the universe.
They suck anyway. Fugk em
Posted By: EdM Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23

Do they really have a choice?
Posted By: Riverc Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
Cracker Barrel food sucks and so is their support of the queers. What the fuu-ck is wrong with people today? The queers act like we owe them something as far as I'm concerned they won't ever be accepted by me. They all need to go back in the closet and quit shoving their abnormal crap on normal people. I'm getting sick of seeing all this crap everywhere I go it's unbelievable how fuu-cked up this country has become.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
Sawmill gravy tastes like saw dust fugk them
Posted By: hanco Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
Well fug em, won’t eat there anymore
I was such a slut for there cherry candy sticks
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
Never been in one, why pay to eat bland food you can make at home?
much better stuff out there.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Buck720 Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
I quit going to them when they went black. Service and food went down hill when it happened.
Originally Posted by EFHutton
Yeah, they really know their customer base.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
We used to enjoy going there for Sunday breakfast but the food and the service have gone downhill to the point we haven't been there in 2-3 years.
That is really and truly flabbergasting.
I think every one I ever been in had the same fake ass shotgun over the fireplace fugk them fakes
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
We've always liked Cracker Barrel. Rainbow painted chairs and kweers don't scare me.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/08/23
Used to like them years ago.
Always found one while traveling.
Haven’t been in one in 5 years
Fuggemnow for sure.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/09/23
Originally Posted by Blackheart
We've always liked Cracker Barrel. Rainbow painted chairs and kweers don't scare me.
Just wait until the waiter in the dress drops a whisker in your sweet tea🤣🤣
Posted By: DBT Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/09/23

Human nature and environment is sufficient to explain human behaviour, no demons or gods need to be invoked. We do a fine job of stuffing up all by ourselves.
Posted By: acy Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/09/23
Originally Posted by EdM

Do they really have a choice?

Yes, they do. They could simply run a restaurant and sell their products, and stay entirely out of social issues. Declining to heap praise on the alphabet crowd wouldn't automatically mean that they are anti alphabet.
Posted By: greydog Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/09/23
Last one we ate in, the food was so bad, we've never been in another. GD
Posted By: VaHunter Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/09/23
Well the wife and I are on the road so we drove by a Cracker Barrel in Findlay Ohio, we did not stop and eat, and I am happy to report they had red/white/blue banners hanging across the entire front of the building. Most likely still up from Memorial Day but still no rainbow colored chairs. Maybe what the OP saw was an isolated case.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/09/23
My son works for a railroad car rebuilding facility. It is owned by a group in Oregon. They sent out an email everyone has to wear a rainbow ribbon for a group picture! This ain't going over well.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/09/23
Originally Posted by rickt300
My son works for a railroad car rebuilding facility. It is owned by a group in Oregon. They sent out an email everyone has to wear a rainbow ribbon for a group picture! This ain't going over well.
Fugk that
Posted By: Riverc Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/10/23

Not sure what your sons gonna do but No Company would force me to do something I don't wanna do like Johnny Paycheck says Take this job and shove it.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/10/23
Crapper barrel. I have no use for them since indoor plumbing.

Bb
Originally Posted by Riverc

Not sure what your sons gonna do but No Company would force me to do something I don't wanna do like Johnny Paycheck says Take this job and shove it.

Yep. Worked for a place that wanted me to sign a letter pledging my integrity. HR said it was mandatory and all employees must sign. I told them I wouldn't sign it. Told them if they don't think I have integrity now, they should fire me, because signing a piece of paper wasn't going to give me any more or less than what I already had. I never heard anything else about it.

Employers can come up with a lot of stupid crap they thinks a good idea until workers stand up and say no.
I dont darken their doorway. Food sucks. I would rather eat a 5 day old gas station sandwich in a shrink wrap package.
PS. Not gonna eat that either but just saying…..
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/10/23
I always knew it was great to have ones own business. Obvious reasons like ,setting your own hours, maybe just maybe, some tax advantages, don't have to put up with BS.

As I read these statements about work places asking employees to do things against their will....it really hits home . I make the rules .

I am a little busy this week as my son had to make an emergency fishing trip.

Still a lot of work.

I used to like CB breakfasts.
Posted By: EIB0879 Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/10/23
Got really sick after eating at a Cracker Barrell in Texarkana fifteen years ago. Haven't eaten in one since.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/10/23
Industrial crap food. High sodium garbage.

They saw my last dollar a while back.
Posted By: wdenike Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/10/23
What short memories!!! Did anyone think they changed, since the last time they chit where they eat. Think Duck Dynasty merchandise. None of these fuggers ever change!!!!

Take care, Willie
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/10/23
Originally Posted by Ringman

The "omnipotent, eternal, omniscient God of the Universe" cares about this "little miniscule piece of dirt, for an infinitesimal bit of time, on some little bit of a planet tucked away in the far corner of a distant galaxy,*" because this is where His only begotten Son dies for your sins and everyone else's. He says paraphrased), "The wages of sin is death, but your death is not adequate to pay the debt." Therefore we need The Substitute.

By the way, it makes no sense to me. But then I'm not the Creator.

*Both Slone photography and Hubble's red shift indicate the Milkyway is in the center of the universe.

Good post, Ringman. Thank you.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Cracker Barrel joins in - 06/10/23
Well, I like them. I won't go to one this month, however. Maybe if their sales numbers crash during Rainbow Rockers Month, they'll get the hint.

Better yet, even if you avoid them like the plague, go into one, ask for the manager and tell him/her that the reason you aren't eating there today is because of their woke nonsense.

btw...it only appears the Milky Way is the center of the universe because the universe is expanding. No matter where you view from, everything is moving away from you and it SEEMS as if you are at the center.
© 24hourcampfire