Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That is really and truly flabbergasting.

GB4

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I think every one I ever been in had the same fake ass shotgun over the fireplace fugk them fakes

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
We've always liked Cracker Barrel. Rainbow painted chairs and kweers don't scare me.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Used to like them years ago.
Always found one while traveling.
Haven’t been in one in 5 years
Fuggemnow for sure.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Blackheart
We've always liked Cracker Barrel. Rainbow painted chairs and kweers don't scare me.
Just wait until the waiter in the dress drops a whisker in your sweet tea🤣🤣

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
That is the first mistake.

Why would an omnipotent, eternal, omniscient God of the Universe give a flying fugg who runs some little miniscule piece of dirt, for an infinitesimal bit of time, on some little bit of a planet tucked away in the far corner of a distant galaxy.

There has only ever been one way to resolve issues on this planet, and it has always involved human sacrifice and bloodshed.

Human nature and environment is sufficient to explain human behaviour, no demons or gods need to be invoked. We do a fine job of stuffing up all by ourselves.

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by ldholton
cracker barrel's been known as a gay friendly employer for a long time.. only eating there one time in my life never go back

Do they really have a choice?

Yes, they do. They could simply run a restaurant and sell their products, and stay entirely out of social issues. Declining to heap praise on the alphabet crowd wouldn't automatically mean that they are anti alphabet.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Last one we ate in, the food was so bad, we've never been in another. GD

V
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
V
Well the wife and I are on the road so we drove by a Cracker Barrel in Findlay Ohio, we did not stop and eat, and I am happy to report they had red/white/blue banners hanging across the entire front of the building. Most likely still up from Memorial Day but still no rainbow colored chairs. Maybe what the OP saw was an isolated case.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My son works for a railroad car rebuilding facility. It is owned by a group in Oregon. They sent out an email everyone has to wear a rainbow ribbon for a group picture! This ain't going over well.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by rickt300
My son works for a railroad car rebuilding facility. It is owned by a group in Oregon. They sent out an email everyone has to wear a rainbow ribbon for a group picture! This ain't going over well.
Fugk that

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Not sure what your sons gonna do but No Company would force me to do something I don't wanna do like Johnny Paycheck says Take this job and shove it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Crapper barrel. I have no use for them since indoor plumbing.

Bb

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Riverc

Not sure what your sons gonna do but No Company would force me to do something I don't wanna do like Johnny Paycheck says Take this job and shove it.

Yep. Worked for a place that wanted me to sign a letter pledging my integrity. HR said it was mandatory and all employees must sign. I told them I wouldn't sign it. Told them if they don't think I have integrity now, they should fire me, because signing a piece of paper wasn't going to give me any more or less than what I already had. I never heard anything else about it.

Employers can come up with a lot of stupid crap they thinks a good idea until workers stand up and say no.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I dont darken their doorway. Food sucks. I would rather eat a 5 day old gas station sandwich in a shrink wrap package.
PS. Not gonna eat that either but just saying…..

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I always knew it was great to have ones own business. Obvious reasons like ,setting your own hours, maybe just maybe, some tax advantages, don't have to put up with BS.

As I read these statements about work places asking employees to do things against their will....it really hits home . I make the rules .

I am a little busy this week as my son had to make an emergency fishing trip.

Still a lot of work.

I used to like CB breakfasts.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Got really sick after eating at a Cracker Barrell in Texarkana fifteen years ago. Haven't eaten in one since.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Industrial crap food. High sodium garbage.

They saw my last dollar a while back.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
What short memories!!! Did anyone think they changed, since the last time they chit where they eat. Think Duck Dynasty merchandise. None of these fuggers ever change!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
That is the first mistake.

Why would an omnipotent, eternal, omniscient God of the Universe give a flying fugg who runs some little miniscule piece of dirt, for an infinitesimal bit of time, on some little bit of a planet tucked away in the far corner of a distant galaxy.

There has only ever been one way to resolve issues on this planet, and it has always involved human sacrifice and bloodshed.

The "omnipotent, eternal, omniscient God of the Universe" cares about this "little miniscule piece of dirt, for an infinitesimal bit of time, on some little bit of a planet tucked away in the far corner of a distant galaxy,*" because this is where His only begotten Son dies for your sins and everyone else's. He says paraphrased), "The wages of sin is death, but your death is not adequate to pay the debt." Therefore we need The Substitute.

By the way, it makes no sense to me. But then I'm not the Creator.

*Both Slone photography and Hubble's red shift indicate the Milkyway is in the center of the universe.

Good post, Ringman. Thank you.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 57 invisible), 1,970 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,479,011
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.